• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Croft wall path leads to the other pergola entrance

45702d5c-3b58-4afd-8c0b-741c08c11ab9.jpg

I see now. Thanks, Robin.

Hi Bob!

Well, does that "work" for you?

Does it put Peggy Joyce Hawkins and her red-capped son, Johnny, close enough to "the retaining wall" and Baker's motorcycle's radio soon enough after the assassination? Not soon enough? Just right?

You're welcome, Bobby.

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Could somebody explain this picture for me? In Altgens 6 the man is holding the baby/youth. But in this picture a woman is holding the child. Is the idea that the woman was holding the child during the film clip, and the man walked on over and took the child before the Altgens 6 shot?

BTW Tommy, thanks for the weather report. I've got my jacket on. The gal does look like Peggy Joyce Hawkins, as you say.

woman_and_child~0.jpg

Credit: Robin Unger http://educationforu...showtopic=20032

Could somebody explain this picture for me? In Altgens 6 the man is holding the baby/youth. But in this picture a woman is holding the child. Is the idea that the woman was holding the child during the film clip, and the man walked on over and took the child before the Altgens 6 shot?

BTW Tommy, thanks for the weather report. I've got my jacket on. The gal does look like Peggy Joyce Hawkins, as you say.

woman_and_child~0.jpg

4-groden-oswald-altgens-6-ks.jpg?w=735

Sandy,

To answer your question and help you deal with your confusion, please re-read my post # 84, this thread, and then go to the "link" I provided in it. If you do those two things, everything will be revealed. I promise.

In a nutshell, it has everything to do with perspective in photography.

PS Do try to keep up in the future.

PPS Thanks for saying you think the woman holding the child in Altgens 6 is Peggy Joyce Hawkins.

Edited by Thomas Graves

Hi Bob!

Does it put Peggy Joyce Hawkins and her red-capped son, Johnny, close enough to "the retaining wall" and Baker's motorcycle's radio soon enough after the assassination? Not soon enough? Just right?

You're welcome, Bobby.

How does one put another member on Ignore?

Hi Bob!

You're welcome, Bobby.

How does one put another member on Ignore?

Jus' tryin' to help ya, Bobby.

woman_and_child~0.jpg

4-groden-oswald-altgens-6-ks.jpg?w=735

Sandy,

To answer your question and help you deal with your confusion, please re-read my post # 84, this thread, and then go to the "link" I provided in it. If you do those two things, everything will be revealed. I promise.

In a nutshell, it has everything to do with perspective in photography.

PS Do try to keep up in the future.

PPS Thanks for saying you think the woman holding the child in Altgens 6 is Peggy Joyce Hawkins.

I saw the word "perspective," looked again at Altgens, and noticed the man's left shoulder was visible. Which I'd never noticed before. I then realized he couldn't be holding the baby on the woman's right and have his shoulder visible on her left, unless he was a very wide man!

So, okay, got it! (It's amazing how a telephoto lens brings everybody up to near the same location. For a long time I wasn't even aware there is a road between Elm and the TSBD.)

EDIT: Actually, after another look I see his left shoulder is in about the right place (left of her face) to be holding her and the baby. Excellent illusion.) BTW thanks for your post Robin.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

[...]

Hi Bob!

Having found Peggy Joyce Hawkins and little Johnny, I'm afraid I gotta say I'm giving up on Gloria Jean Calvery.

But, knowing me, for only about five minutes. LOL!

Maybe she was Hispanic (and adopted), or something.

Or maybe she was the gal in the reddish (plaid) dress and the white blouse standing near Hard Hat Millican. You know, the one I helped you see behind Alonzo in Altgens 6?

Or maybe she was the woman running down Elm Street Extension in the black dress and the white top while Baker was running ... somewhere?

Or maybe ... ?

Please let us know what you finally decide, and whether or not it "works" with your theory-in-progress.

I'm pretty sure it will.

Thanks in advance!,

Edited by Thomas Graves

wrong thread fellas, this is about Peggy

Barto,

What about Peggy?

Answer: Now we gotta figure out why the FBI (apparently) lied and said, in so many words, that she and the four other ladies she was standing with during the motorcade were about 150 feet down Elm Street from the front of the TSBD, and were less than 50 feet from the limo when JFK was first hit.