The Education Forum

While I disagree with Pat Speer regarding the location of the skull exit wound, I would like to know the following:

1) How was it that the Harper fragment ended up 100 ft. forward of Kennedy at Z frame 313?

2) If the Harper fragment is occipital bone, how is it that it doesn't have on its interior surface the ridges and grooves characteristic of occipital bone, as Pat pointed out on a photo he posted earlier? What do Drs. Mantik and Chesser have to say about that?

Stay tuned...more to come.

Note: Speer did not post a "photo" of the occipital interior surface. Rather, it appears to be an artist's rendering.

It's called an anatomy drawing, Greg. They are created so that anatomy students know what the body normally looks like, as opposed to a photo of an individual specimen, which may have some unusual features. All the other anatomy drawings of the occipital bone I have looked at --probably upwards of a hundred--show these same features...which are not apparent on the Harper fragment. Dr. Mantik himself published one such drawing. He also published a photo of the occipital bone of an actual skull. Here it is:

fig17a.gif

Note that Mantik has added a bunch of arrows and letters along the middle of the bone, which serves to hide, accidentally or not, that there is a raised ridge down the middle of the bone. This raised ridge is nowhere to be seen on the Harper fragment... Note that the image of the fragment below is vastly over-sized in comparison to the photo of the occipital bone above, and that, even so, the thin line down the middle of the fragment is still far narrower than the mountain range above.

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-22%20at%204.09.0

The Harper fragment was almost certainly not occipital bone, and was most definitely not from the middle of the occipital bone where Mantik places it.

Edited by Pat Speer

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Harper fragment is occipital bone, how is it that it doesn't have on its interior surface the ridges and grooves characteristic of occipital bone, as Pat pointed out on a photo he posted earlier? What do Drs. Mantik and Chesser have to say about that?

Note: Speer did not post a "photo" of the occipital interior surface. Rather, it appears to be an artist's rendering.

It's called an anatomy drawing, Greg. They are created so that anatomy students know what the body normally looks like, as opposed to a photo of an individual specimen, which may have some unusual features.

fig17a.gif

It's easy to see why drawings are used instead of photos in anatomy classes. In the photo above of an occipital bone, it's hard to make out the ridges and grooves that are so prominent on the drawing. Because of that, the Harper fragment doesn't look as near as different from the photo of an occipital bone as it does from the anatomy drawing of one.

Good Day.... With respect to the "Harper skull fragment," to quote
MALCOLM KILDUFF during his 11-22-63 press conference inside Parkland
Hospital....
"It's a simple matter," of precisely where that fragment was found in
relation to President KENNEDY's Z-313 location....
jjnU2v8.gif
Above is a Dealey Plaza scaled map (originally presented in the JOSIAH
THOMPSON book “Six Seconds in Dallas,” from a map surveyed in 1964
by Dallas County Surveyor ROBERT WEST) on which 11-22-63 college
medical student WILLIAM “Billy” ALLEN HARPER later marked for us where
he found the “Harper skull fragment" on 11-23-63 at about 5:30 PM CDT.
(for this digital copy of the map that Mr. HARPER marked where he found
the skull fragment, I digitally added JFK’s Z-313 location at the blue “X",
and I colored HARPER's fragment-found location “X" in red to
highlight where Mr. HARPER marked the location he found that JFK skull
fragment forward and to the left of JFK’s Z-313 Elm Street location, and
that was also forward and to the right of JFK's Z-312 head-leftward facing
direction).
ENHkRd8.gif
(Thank You + Hat Tip to Chris Davidson)
Very importantly....
In an epiphany moment for many ----but, a still living-in-denial moment by some----
in the above ORVILLE NIX film cropped segment captured at the time President KENNEDY’s
head exploded we can fairly easily and clearly see a blasted-off head fragment (possibly/probably
the “Harper skull fragment”) as it trajected forward of the President, and upward at a measurable
53 to 55 degrees-to-true-horizontal angle. (This same head fragment is also seen in the ZAPRUDER film starting at Z-313
when it trajected forward of the President, and upward)
Best Regards in Research,

+ ++Don

Donald Roberdeau
United States Navy
U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, plank walker
Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges clearly

For your key considerations + independent determinations....

Homepages Website: "Men of Courage": President Kennedy-elimination Evidence,
Witnesses,
Photographers, Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, Suspects, + Key Considerations....

The Dealey Plaza Detailed Map: Documented 11-22-63 Victims Precise Locations +
Reactions, Evidence, Witnesses Locations, Photographers, Suspected Bullet Trajectories,
Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, + Important Information + Key Considerations, in One
Convenient Resource....
( updated map, + new information )

Discovery: Very Close JFK Assassination Witness ROSEMARY WILLIS's
Zapruder Film Documented 2nd Head Snap:
West, Ultrafast, and Directly
Towards the Grassy Knoll ....

Visual Report: The First Bullet Impact Into President Kennedy: While JFK was Still Hidden
Under the "Magic-limbed-ricochet-tree"....

Visual Report: Reality Versus C.A.D. : the Real World, versus, Garbage-in-garbage-out....

T ogether
E veryone
A chieves
M ore

For the United States:
Edited by Don Roberdeau

2) If the Harper fragment is occipital bone, how is it that it doesn't have on its interior surface the ridges and grooves characteristic of occipital bone, as Pat pointed out on a photo he posted earlier? What do Drs. Mantik and Chesser have to say about that? [emphasis added]

Stay tuned...more to come.

It's called an anatomy drawing, Greg.

Artists rendition--anatomical drawing--whatever you choose to call it is irrelevant for the sake of this point. The point is that it is not a "photo" as Sandy mistakenly referred to it.

• 1 month later...

Can anyone see the shooter in the upper left corner? It looks like he's leaning on a white car and is shooting.

ENHkRd8.gif

Well, I sort of see a guy who seems to be standing up on something right next to the vehicle that is keeping him raised up.

Years ago, before I began reading books on the assassination, I came across an article or something where it was explained that a vehicle had been driven and parked up in that area. I only vaguely remember reading it. I thought it was some kind of work truck, maybe with a covered back. Reading that left me with the impression it was white, but I'm not sure of that. The truck was obviously significant in some way. (Maybe someone was supposedly shooting from it. Or it belonged to Ruby. Something that I now can't recall.)

Does this ring a bell with anybody? I haven't seen anything about it since, and this photo reminds me of the story.

Edited by Sandy Larsen