The Education Forum

WARNING to Forum Members: Please Read This!

Jim Hargrove

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. BELIN - Then what did you see this man do?
Mr. BREWER - He turned and walked out of the lobby and went up West Jefferson toward the theatre, and I walked out the front and watched him, and he went into the theatre.

I thought he turned at Zangs? Now, Mr. Brewer, where did you really see him turn out of the lobby or at Zangs?

Mr. Brewer - at what point did you leave from behind the counter that you were able to witness all this?

Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, I don't remember?

Edited by Scott Kaiser

It would be very interesting to do a visual or hear a complete audio of this cross examination. Would there be either of the such that I might get lucky? Or, is this all we have what's written? Bet you don't see where I'm going with this if all there is, is this written testimony.

There's no video or audio of the WC hearings, Scott. But we've got Brewer's "testimony" at the 1986 mock trial:

There's more holes his the video mock trial then his testimony at the Warren Commission, or Swiss cheese.

Mr. BREWER - I looked up and out towards the street and the police cars----

Mr. BELIN - When you looked up, did you step out of the store at all?

Mr. BREWER - No; I was Still in the store behind the counter, and I looked up and saw the man enter the lobby.

Mr. BELIN - All right, is the entrance to your store right on the sidewalk?

Mr. BREWER - The entrance to the store is about 15 feet from the sidewalk, front doors.

Mr. BREWER - No; I was Still in the store behind the counter, and I looked up and saw the man enter the lobby.

Mr. BELIN - When you say the lobby of your store, first let me ask you to describe how is----how wide is your store, approximately?

Mr. BREWER - About 20 feet.

Does this mean the width of the store is wider then then the dept of the store?

Q- Did you get a good look at his face

A- Yes I did.

Q- How far away were you from him?

A- Probably around 10ft.

Q- Was there anything suspicious about him apart from his physical appearance, now I understand why this is called a mock trial, was it to make a mockery out of Oswald? I can't believe the judge even allowed that question to be answered when it calls for pure speculation. But, his answer is priceless as he starts off by saying "The FACT he was facing me", absolutely priceless.

I'm sure he was coached not to say Oswald, but he keeps slipping up, then refers to the "the man" who looked over his shoulder to make sure the police had gone by,

Mr. BELIN - Did you notice any of his actions when he was standing in your lobby there?

Mr. BREWER - No; he just stood there and stared.

Mr. BELIN - He stared?

Mr. BREWER - Yes.

Can you please point out to me where in his 1963 testimony Mr. Brewer testifies to the Warren Commission that this man looks over his shoulder to have made sure the police went by?

Edited by Scott Kaiser

[Johnny Brewer's] answer [at the 1986 mock trial in London] is priceless, as he starts off by saying "The FACT he was facing me". Absolutely priceless.

Why didn't you quote the very next words out of Brewer's mouth? Those words being....

"...with his back to the street while all of the commotion was going on outside; I thought that quite unusual."

You're trying your darndest to make Johnny Brewer out to be a falsehood teller, aren't you Scott? Why are you doing that? Any particular reason?

Can you please point out to me where in his 1963 [sic; actually '64] testimony Mr. Brewer testifies to the Warren Commission that this man looks over his shoulder to have made sure the police went by?

OK. Here....

Mr. BELIN - Do you remember the sirens going away?

Mr. BREWER - Yes; the sirens were going away. I presume back to where the officer had been shot, because it was back down that way. And when they turned and left, Oswald looked over his shoulder and turned around and walked up West Jefferson towards the theatre.

Mr. BELIN - Let me hold you a minute. You used the word Oswald. Did you know who the man was at the time you saw him?

Mr. BREWER - No.

Mr. BELIN - So at the time, you didn't know what his name was?

Mr. BREWER - No.

Edited by David Von Pein

1964 video with Johnny Brewer in his show store....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDKhiuSI9ig

I don't doubt he saw Oswald, I'm sure it was Oswald standing outside his store, Oswald was arrested at the theater. Now seeing the inside of the store I can get a visual of how it all took place. Now, he says Oswald entered the lobby stood next to the tennis shoes inside the lobby of his store, but

Mr. BREWER - The entrance to the store is about 15 feet from the sidewalk, front doors.

Mr. BELIN - The front doors?

Mr. BREWER - Yes; they are recessed, and then there is windows, show windows on each side.

Mr. BELIN - This would be, if we were if we would take a look at the letter "U," or see the letter "V," your doorway would be at the bottom part of the letter and the show cases would be at the sides of the letter, is that correct?

Mr. BREWER - Yes.

Mr. BELIN - What you call this lobby, that is the area between the sidewalk and your front door, is that correct?

Mr. BREWER - Yes, sir.

​He's clearly pointing to inside his store where Oswald stood right?

He walked into the Lobby of my store.

How far did he walk in John?

Ah, just a few feet he was standing right where those tennis shoes are.

The Warren Commission testimony;

Mr. BELIN - What you call this lobby, that is the area between the sidewalk and your front door, is that correct?

Mr. BREWER - Yes, sir.

​Isn't the lobby between the sidewalk and the front door consider part of the exterior? How then did Oswald enter the store and stand by the tennis shoes?

If you look at where he said Oswald stood at the inside of his Lobby, that window is what's called a display window for passing customers as they walk by, there's nothing fancy about that window, so you're either inside or outside of the store, when he says Lobby I'm thinking Oswald walked into the store, but then he said all Oswald did was stare at him, in the WC testimony. Here he says when the police officer made the U turn Oswald tuned and walked up to the theater.

At what point did Oswald turn from Zangs, and at what point did Oswald look over his shoulder to make sure the police had gone by? Just when John decided to follow Oswald to the theater who covered the cash register and watched the store while he says someone covered the back exit and our man John covered the front exit.

Did Oswald say, well it's all over now or "This is it".

Boy, was that officer lucky he got his hand in between the hammer and the primer, I'm sure that left a hell of a pinch on his hand that there had to be busies and photos were taken to show how he was able to save his life right. And, I'm sure these photos exist, he's a hero!

I heard about someone coming out and bleeding.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Keep it up, Scott. You're doing an excellent job of exhibiting the kind of behavior I have come to fully expect from nearly all conspiracy theorists on the Internet. It's that "Everything Is Suspicious To Me" and "Everybody's Guilty Of Something EXCEPT Lee Harvey Oswald" mindset. You have apparently been sent down from heaven to prove my point about CTers. Thanks for your cooperation.

Now, why don't you try the same trick again on Ruth Paine. I'm sure you won't have any trouble at all turning Ruth into a sinister character. You'll probably have a field day with this testimony. Don't disappoint me, Scott. I want your full report on why you don't believe a single word uttered by Mrs. Ruth Hyde Paine here....

Edited by David Von Pein

You have apparently been sent down from heaven

You are right about that, this is nothing personal, and I don't choose sides, if I am wrong, I will accept that I'm wrong, there's no shame in admitting when you're wrong. In fact, that's what my father use to say about becoming a man, admitting when you're wrong. If what I have said is not true, please point out where I'm wrong. If I don't cover up my own father's crap, why would I cover up someone else's?

John was a little tougher, Paine is too easy, do you have anyone else? I'm pretty drained for the night will need to pick back up again tomorrow, good nite friend.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Well, Scott, based on your last few posts, it's pretty clear that your goal was to try and discredit both Johnny Brewer and Officer M.N. McDonald any way you could. That goal is quite obvious when looking at your sarcastic comments about Brewer and McDonald....

"At what point did Oswald turn from Zangs, and at what point did Oswald look over his shoulder to make sure the police had gone by? Just when John decided to follow Oswald to the theater who covered the cash register and watched the store while he says someone covered the back exit and our man John covered the front exit. Did Oswald say, well it's all over now or "This is it". Boy, was that officer lucky he got his hand in between the hammer and the primer, I'm sure that left a hell of a pinch on his hand that there had to be busies [~big shrug here by DVP~] and photos were taken to show how he was able to save his life right. And, I'm sure these photos exist, he's a hero! I heard about someone coming out and bleeding." -- Scott R. Kaiser

You, Scott, seem to be implying in your above remarks that you have some doubt as to whether Johnny Brewer actually followed Oswald to the theater AT ALL. Right? And you seem to doubt that Officer McDonald was telling the truth about getting his hand pinched during his struggle with Oswald. Right?

In other words, you seem to want to blame everybody in sight except that guy with a gun in his hands in the theater who was acting "funny" and "scared" (per Brewer's testimony)---and that would be Mr. Oswald.

Edited by David Von Pein

If I am wrong, I will accept that I'm wrong, there's no shame in admitting when you're wrong. .... If what I have said is not true, please point out where I'm wrong.

I did that once already (in Post 172), when you decided to truncate Johnny Brewer's '86 mock trial testimony in order to make Johnny look like an idiot (which he certainly was not). I pointed out your error when I said this....

"Why didn't you quote the very next words out of Brewer's mouth? Those words being....

"...with his back to the street while all of the commotion was going on outside; I thought that quite unusual."

You're trying your darndest to make Johnny Brewer out to be a falsehood teller, aren't you Scott? Why are you doing that? Any particular reason?" -- DVP

John [brewer] was a little tougher, Paine is too easy, do you have anyone else?

You bet I do. I can keep supplying you with audio/video material until doomsday.

Here's a great witness for you to pick apart at the seams. You should be in 7th Heaven here. Good luck....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9W5JM40LT4

Edited by David Von Pein

Taking a last sneak peek before I sign off for the night, regarding Mr. Helms, he's someone I would love to pick apart, and because it's an hour tape this will be something I will have to do tomorrow, but to say they needed to justify this KGB's bonafides and his connections to Oswald is something to be desired, taken in, digested and even try to believe half the crap Helms says.

Good night.

Edited by Scott Kaiser