The Education Forum

Swan-Song -- Math Rules

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/6/2018 at 2:29 PM, Chris Davidson said:

The first and second multipliers are used in the CE884 version which resides on the WC final plat of May 1964.

They are applied in the (surprise-surprise) first 18 frame entries.

21.6ft/18frames = 1.2ft per frame.  1st Multiplier

Expand to 18.3fps = 21.6/18 x 18.3 = 21.96ft per sec / 1.47 (1mph) = 14.938mph

38850880920_85b8fc171a_z.jpg

Working from the 11.2mph WC designated average:

11.204 x 1.2(1st Multiplier) = 13.444mph

13.444 x 1.1111111 (2nd Multiplier) = 14.938mph

btw,

The distance of z161-z166 = .9ft = 2.24mph

This 2.24mph = (1/6 frame removal) reduction related to the manipulation of frames also appears in the same z168-z186 span on the WC CE884 final plat (orange colored version).

If you discard the z168 entry and work from z171-z186 the result is:

First, you took 3 frames from 18 = 1/6 reduction.

This resulted in 15 frames @ 20.7ft traveled

20.7/15 = 1.38ft per frame x 18.3fps = 25.254ft per sec = 17.179mph - 2.24mph = 14.939mph

On 3/12/2018 at 4:30 PM, Eddy Bainbridge said:

Hi Mr Davidson,

I am fighting to understand your maths and am failing for two reasons. Firstly I haven't followed you from the start and secondly because you are providing only sufficient commentary for someone who has. Am I understanding some basics.

Eddy,

Let me see if I can help you understand and boil down Chris and Dave's math theory to the bare essentials.

The bottom line is two FBI guys made a diorama of Dealey Plaza the weekend of the murder.  The first version of their diorama showed little toy cars on Elm Street in the position of the shots. They obviously made a mistake because for the Z313 shot - the head shot - they had the car way down almost right next to the knoll steps where the old guys were standing.  We all know that that's not what really happened.

Now try to keep an open mind here.  But how do we know that the head shot did not happen way down there?  It's simple - you just have to watch the existing Zapruder film.  And even better, you can also watch the Nix film.  As a matter of fact, there exists a video on YTV where someone took both of the films and matched them up frame per frame.  The end result proves two things: 1) both films match up perfectly; 2) both films prove that the FBI guys who made their diorama got it wrong.

That, in a nutshell, is basically it. The FBI guys made a mistake.  And during that weekend, the diorama was corrected and the head shot was brought up to where it's supposed to be, more or less the same position as what we see in the Z film and also the Nix film.

Simple, right?  Not according to Chris and Dave.  The Math Team here thinks that something far more sinister happened.  They think that an entirely different Z film exists showing shots that actually happened way down by the steps and the old guys. They also believe that the Z film that we can see on YTV was actually filmed in 48 FPS, and then, sneakily and sinisterly, the Bad Secret Agents took out 67% of those frames.  It *used to be* 67% but now Chris is saying it's 72% of the frames.  But anyway, these removed frames removed enough of the footage to move the shots to where we basically see them on any YTV Zapruder copy.

So where does the Math come in? The FBI also did a survey of Dealey so Chris and Dave here are using Math and Geometry to further "prove" that this non-existent secret never-before-seen-by-the-public Z film exists. That's what it all boils down to.

Now keep in mind here that Dave Josephs, who is completely and totally anti-WC, meaning he supposedly does not believe *anything* in that written record, will actually pick and choose from that lying xxxx of a document to further "solve" this theory. In other words, he doesn't believe the WC except when it helps him "prove" one of this theories.

And now, their more recent exciting and revealing solution to this theory is the Tina Towner film has been discovered to be fake as well(!)

But anyway, this is basically what they're doing - they're adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and formulizing the numbers - and numbers from those numbers - from the surveys to prove all of this. They're both playing the John Nash secret agent role here.  Remember that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB9Gzz3yhYY

No matter what you tell them - that there's only one Z film and that film *proves conspiracy* because the shooting sequence completely negates the ridiculous SBT - neither of them will listen.  In their minds, they're 100% correct and deep into this theory of numbers and missing frames and fake films and the lying liars FBI agents.

1 hour ago, Michael Walton said:

Eddy,

Let me see if I can help you understand and boil down Chris and Dave's math theory to the bare essentials.

Boil an egg instead.

More constructive.

The bottom line is two FBI guys made a diorama of Dealey Plaza the weekend of the murder.  The first version of their diorama showed little toy cars on Elm Street in the position of the shots. They obviously made a mistake because for the Z313 shot - the head shot - they had the car way down almost right next to the knoll steps where the old guys were standing.  We all know that that's not what really happened.

Explain where the rear blowout brain debris is on your extant film?

Now try to keep an open mind here.  But how do we know that the head shot did not happen way down there?  It's simple - you just have to watch the existing Zapruder film.  And even better, you can also watch the Nix film.  As a matter of fact, there exists a video on YTV where someone took both of the films and matched them up frame per frame.  The end result proves two things: 1) both films match up perfectly; 2) both films prove that the FBI guys who made their diorama got it wrong.

Already countered with a different version.

That, in a nutshell, is basically it. The FBI guys made a mistake.  And during that weekend, the diorama was corrected and the head shot was brought up to where it's supposed to be, more or less the same position as what we see in the Z film and also the Nix film.

Nuts are for squirrels.

The old reliable FBI. All they made were simple mistakes. Can someone be that naive?

Too bad you only believe in a single headshot.

Simple, right?  Not according to Chris and Dave.  The Math Team here thinks that something far more sinister happened.  They think that an entirely different Z film exists showing shots that actually happened way down by the steps and the old guys. They also believe that the Z film that we can see on YTV was actually filmed in 48 FPS, and then, sneakily and sinisterly, the Bad Secret Agents took out 67% of those frames.  It *used to be* 67% but now Chris is saying it's 72% of the frames.  But anyway, these removed frames removed enough of the footage to move the shots to where we basically see them on any YTV Zapruder copy.

Asked and answered.

It's called compression.

When you excise frame groups in one fell swoop (z start to extant z133) that has a tendency to increase the % removed.

So where does the Math come in? The FBI also did a survey of Dealey so Chris and Dave here are using Math and Geometry to further "prove" that this non-existent secret never-before-seen-by-the-public Z film exists. That's what it all boils down to.

Perhaps someone can explain the geometric importance of a "triangle" to you.

Now keep in mind here that Dave Josephs, who is completely and totally anti-WC, meaning he supposedly does not believe *anything* in that written record, will actually pick and choose from that lying xxxx of a document to further "solve" this theory. In other words, he doesn't believe the WC except when it helps him "prove" one of this theories.

Spoken like a true nutter.

And now, their more recent exciting and revealing solution to this theory is the Tina Towner film has been discovered to be fake as well(!)

Reading comprehension necessary. 

Fake? No.    Altered?  Yes Yes Yes

But anyway, this is basically what they're doing - they're adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and formulizing the numbers - and numbers from those numbers - from the surveys to prove all of this. They're both playing the John Nash secret agent role here.  Remember that?

Were only doing what your prized WC did, except reversing their honest mistakes.

In the market to purchase some swampland I see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB9Gzz3yhYY

The rebuttal to this has already been posted.

A parrot eventually learns more than one response over time.

No matter what you tell them - that there's only one Z film and that film *proves conspiracy* because the shooting sequence completely negates the ridiculous SBT - neither of them will listen.  In their minds, they're 100% correct and deep into this theory of numbers and missing frames and fake films and the lying liars FBI agents.

It's quite evident the films have been altered.

No better way to prove it than with basic math. 

Eddy,

If you understand the previous two posts which include both CE884 versions, you're well on your way to comprehending the under-handedness of that, which we refer to as the WC.

1 hour ago, Chris Davidson said:

No better way to prove it than with basic math. 

Now that's  funny Chris. No math in the world can prove something  that is already false.

Open your eyes and watch the Z and Nix combined video and you have your answer.

But that's  expecting  way too much from you  and  Dave.

13 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

Eddy,

If you understand the previous two posts which include both CE884 versions, you're well on your way to comprehending the under-handedness of that, which we refer to as the WC.

Thankyou Chris, your position on this is slowly coming into focus and I'm planning to look at CE884 more closely now. I am slowly reading this whole thread as I feel it is very important.

Thankyou also to Mr Walton for providing a post to assist my understanding.

Moving forward toward Tina Towner land, it's a good idea to keep in mind where the source material came from.

Tom Purvis via Robert West.

So, when someone such as Dale Myers uses the drivers side rear tire and starts using measurements(DISTANCE) within an arc, the red light should flash.

Or, you can remain in the dark and never see it. 

40808956241_a687b7b6a0_b.jpg 

Unfortunately,

Sprague had Tina Towner's position wrong by approx 10.2ft (sounds familiar), when Sprague is scaled and superimposed over the WC final May1964 plat. 

When rectified, we'll discover some very interesting connections to the Elm St turn.

1inch = 10ft

39914817585_7ebd93a601_b.jpg

22 minutes ago, Chris Davidson said:

The filming position of Tina Towner.

She was aligned along the same LOS as Station# 2+50 = the SE corner of the 6th floor snipers window.

Approx 3-4 ft out from the curb.

38999536430_f8ca40e15c_b.jpg

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v5xYeoNMgqfewbq_PD6i5JOVOWrXbsKF/view?usp=sharing

This video I took from the pedestal, using a B/H 414 camera on zoom, should help orientate Tina Towner's position when viewed by Z.

Locate the wheelchair relief,(curb cutout) in both the photo above and the video.

Take notice of the man crossing the street as he traverses the curb cutout.

Sized and superimposing one of my video frames over the extant zfilm.

The man aligned with the signal light behind him, would be in the approx position of Towner in the extant zfilm.

btw,

My video does possess pin-cushioning if that is not obvious to you.

Edited by Chris Davidson

That signal light according to Robert West was 2ft in from the curb and aligned with the corner of the County Records building.

Plotted from the z pedestal, it would look something like this.

The red "X" would represent Towner.

40811351851_2b9f32f2c2_b.jpg

5 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

Sized and superimposing one of my video frames over the extant zfilm.

Added on Edit: The man aligned with the signal light behind him, would be in the approx position of Towner in the extant zfilm.

btw,

My video does possess pin-cushioning if that is not obvious to you.

Looks like they've changed that curbline over the years.  ???

Can't use that for aligning old and new.

Corner of the County Records building and the circular fountain wall appear not to have changed.

Will repost the above link with man in new position, in a little while.

Sorry about that.

Edited by Chris Davidson

2 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

Looks like they've changed that curbline over the years.  

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ev4WTYOzerUp_BmUdl9u4vR0-ofSwdFz/view?usp=sharing

Adjusted the pin-cushion affect and it's much better now.

Tina Towner would be behind "pink shirt man" on the same LOS in the extant zfilm = the guy who is between the two blue lines.

Establishing Towner's position becomes very useful for measuring times and distances.

Primarily in regards to StationC and PositionA.

The first spot to establish is PositionA.

From Towner location (red x) traversing JFK's position within limo (line joining the + sign) to structure corner.

Notice the left side (blue) vertical line.

It intersects PositionA labeled above lane stripe and where PositionA would reside on JFK's path.

40108881614_461bc2c485_z.jpg