The Education Forum

Was Ted Cruz's father involved in the JFK assassination?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the father of Ted Cruz may have CIA connections to the JFK assassination. Makes one wonder about his son's background, especially since yesterday he selected as his running mate for the GOP presidential nomination another CIA asset, Carla Fiorina. Wikipedia reports: "Fiorina spent two years leading the Central Intelligence Agency's External Advisory Board, from 2007 to 2009,[183] and became chair of that board,[184] when the board was first created in 2007 by then-CIA director Michael Hayden during the George W. Bush administration.[185]."

From the article: “When the case was brought, Ted Cruz was working as the Texas solicitor general, in a division of the attorney general’s office that was separate from the one that sued Mannatech.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/30/us/politics/rafael-cruz-mannatech.html

Now even Trump is chiming in on this.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/05/trump-ted-cruz-father-222730

From the article:

“His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald's being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous,” Trump said Tuesday during a phone interview with Fox News. “What is this, right prior to his being shot, and nobody even brings it up. They don't even talk about that. That was reported, and nobody talks about it.”

“I mean, what was he doing — what was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death? Before the shooting?” Trump continued. “It’s horrible.”

Edit: Brian beet me to it by one minute! lol

Edited by Josh Cron

I guess no one cares about Beckham's ear. Anyway, reading a story in the Enquirer, Trump has stated that

Cruz's father was seen with Lee Harvey Oswald, giving out fliers for Castro's Cuba. There are at least 2

pictures showing Cruz with Oswald. Trump sees this as a weird history of a presidential candidate. I didn't

read the article, but I know that these tabloids report things that are more true than not. People don't want to

acknowledge this. Imagine a candidate for President, having his father involved in the worst thing to happen

to this country. Kind of like -- George W. Bush becoming President knowing what his father did. His father,

too, was involved very much with the assassination. The father, too, was a President, crying all the time,

puking in Japan. We need another Republican like that?

I don't blame Trump for talking about it. I haven't heard Cruz discuss this claim. He came out this morning

calling Trump a pathological xxxx and a narcissist.

Guess who I'm voting for: Trump.

Kathy C

Edited by Kathleen Collins