The Education Forum

Was Ted Cruz's father involved in the JFK assassination?

2 minutes ago, Hugo Langendoen said:

He said that on Twitter about the last 300 documents. A Dutch newspaper reported it and I checked his twitter to see if it was true. 

“After strict consultation with General Kelly, the CIA and other Agencies, I will be releasing ALL #JFKFiles other than the names and...

...addresses of any mentioned person who is still living. I am doing this for reasons of full disclosure, transparency and...

...in order to put any and all conspiracy theories to rest.”

ah - well and good. I do not believe he is anti-conspiracy, though. that last part may have just been lip-service.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Glenn Nall said:

ah - well and good. I do not believe he is anti-conspiracy, though. that last part may have just been lip-service.

It is likely, I think, that he can, like many of us, put to rest conspiracy theories because he, like many of us, know that there was a conspiracy. I am sure he knows that there was a conspiracy. He is not even being dishonest with that statement. Conspiracy to assassinate President Kennedy is not in the realm of theory, it is a fact. Only the manner, motives and actors are in the theoretical realm.

1 minute ago, Michael Clark said:

It is likely, I think, that he can, like many of us, put to rest conspiracy theories because he, like many of us, know that there was a conspiracy. I am sure he knows that there was a conspiracy. He is not even being dishonest with that statement. Conspiracy to assassinate President Kennedy is not in the realm of theory, it is a fact. Only the manner, motives and actors are in the theoretical realm.

that was my thought, too, that that's maybe what he meant between the lines - it didn't sound convincing enough the way he tweeted it, but that very well could be the case. I don't think he buys the LN stuff...

I just RTed him, "Cmon Mr President, you know that's not the reason..." 

and I was just kidding about the numbered answers.

I wonder why it ever came up about Mr Cruz last year (before DT so recklessly repeated it), but for the fact that Ted was in the spotlight - but Joe's synopsis earlier makes decent sense.

The photo of Oswald and the 2 people was taken in the Soviet Union. Ted Cruz's father was never in the Soviet Union.

18 hours ago, Mark Wengler said:

The photo of Oswald and the 2 people was taken in the Soviet Union. Ted Cruz's father was never in the Soviet Union.

I am pretty sure the picture in question is of Oswald in the presence of 5-or-so other men leaflletting at the NOLA Trade Mart, during his sheep-dipping.

On 10/28/2017 at 4:14 PM, Michael Clark said:

Six questions:

1. Does it look like him?

2. Is there evidence that it is him?

3. Is there some reason that it cannot be him?

4. Is it plausibly him?

5. Is there some reason that it makes it likely that it is him?

6. Do you think it's him?

My answers:

1. Yes

2. No

3. None that I know of.

4. Yes

5. i don't know enough

6. Yes

My answers:

1. Yes and no.

Raphael Cruz Sr.'s nose in recent pictures shows a pronounced bridge from the brow on down and the nose seems longer than the Oswald helper. The bridge of the nose of the helper seems less pronounced and recesses in below the forehead brow. The helper's nose doesn't seem as long as recent Raphael Cruz photos although noses can elongate and widen as one gets older.

The brow and forehead of both men do seem similar in shape and slope.

Both faces somewhat thin shaped in width with similar slightly wider width of forehead.

Both jaws and chin shape somewhat similar.

Ears seem somewhat similar in shape ( older Cruz Sr.'s are larger )  and are located similarly. 

The Oswald pamphlet helper looks to be close to Oswald's 24 year old age and Cruz was born in 1939 as Oswald was.

The 2016 photo in Doug's link shows Cruz Sr. walking side-by-side with Cruz Jr. and Cruz Jr. clearly looks to be at least one inch taller than his father.

I just Googled Cruz Jr's height and the first answer shown was "5 ft. 10 in. ." The 1963 photo Oswald helper man looks no taller than the height of Oswald ( 5 ft. 9 in. to 5 ft. 10 in. ) as Raphael Cruz Sr. was and still is.

The skin color and tone and hair color ( white Cuban ) match. Hair line on sides of forehead close.

2. No.

3. None that I know of and we do know that Cruz Sr. lived in New Orleans at the same time of Oswald's pamphlet activities.

4. Not impossible.

5. Just as M. Clark says...not enough to go on.

6.  Wouldn't be shocked if it was proven to be RC Sr. 

The fact that politically active ( and suspiciously connected or sponsored upon arriving from Cuba ) 24 year old Cruz Sr. was living in hot-headed Cuban political intrigue central New Orleans at the very same time as politically active and publicly known pro-Castro Oswald, does logically and fair-mindedly compel one to at least wonder whether Cruz Sr. knew Carlos Bringuier and knew of Oswald and the widely reported brawl between them.

I am sure that Raphael Cruz Sr. will never sit down for an interview where he is asked questions about his time in New Orleans and especially the questions I stated regards Carlos Bringuier and Oswald and if he quit any Cuban/Castro political activity and interest while there versus Austin, and if so, why?

If he has nothing to hide about this subject and time period and he likes to talk about his daring do past anyway and likes to get paid for speaking, , why not? 

Edited by Joe Bauer