The Education Forum

Two Dallas cops were involved in the pre-arranged murder of Tippit...

5 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

David,

There is no ID with an Irving address on it.

The only ID with an Oak Cliff address is that Library Card

The only two accounts that put the Library card in Oswald's wallet prior to his arrival at police headquarters are erroneous.

In his after-action Report dated December 3, 1963, DPD Archives, Box 2, Folder# 7, Item# 4, page 2

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/box2.htm

Detective Paul Bentley wrote: “On the way to the City Hall, I removed the suspect's wallet and obtained his name.... I turned his identification over to Lt. Baker. I then went to Captain Westbrook's office to make a report of this arrest.”

There is nothing in his Report about obtaining an address. Oswald's ID immediately went to Lieutenant Baker. Where is Bentley's Report to Westbrook done on November 22nd. Was it written, or was it just an oral report? Why did he go to Westbrook to make his Report? Westbrook was in Personnel.

Bob Carroll, who was in the car heading back downtown, and from whom Jack Revill told the WC that he had gotten the Elsbeth St. address, told the WC:

Mr. BELIN. Did he give two names? Or did someone in the car read from the identification?
Mr. CARROLL. Someone in the car may have read from the identification. I know two names, the best I recall, were mentioned.

Mr. BELIN. Were any addresses mentioned?
Mr. CARROLL. Not that I recall; no, sir.

Steve Thomas

That's a good question Steve.  Why did detective Bentley go to Westbrook's office, in Personnel to make out his murder arrest report?  Didn't the detectives have their own offices/desks/area?  Or there was homicide, where the investigation was actually taking place.  Maybe he needed Westbrook's help in getting his story straight?

Edited by Ron Bulman

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

That's a good question Steve.  Why did detective Bentley go to Westbrook's office, in Personnel to make out his murder arrest report?  Didn't the detectives have their own offices/desks/area?  Or there was homicide, where the investigation was actually taking place.  Maybe he needed Westbrook's help in getting his story straight?

Ron,

Bentley was a Detective in the Crime Scene Search Section headed by J.C. Day.  Why didn't he go to Day to make his Report?

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh19/pdf/WH19_Batchelor_Ex_5002.pdf

Steve Thomas

It went by pretty fast when David Josephs presented it on the previous page, but does everyone reading this thread understand the significance of the list of Oswald’s wallet contents made by the Dallas cops on 11/22/63?  Here’s the full page of the list David excerpted:

DPD_Wallet_List.jpg

Note item 2 on the list above.  It reads as follows: “Selective Service Notice of Classification SSN 41-114-30-532.”  It is the ONLY SS Notice of Classification listed by the Dallas cops in Oswald’s wallet.

Compare the above to the famous SS Notice of Classification card for “Alek James Hidell.”

wpid-oswald_fake-id.jpg

That obviously phony card (real Selective Service registration cards did not have photos) had SSN 42-224-39-5321.  That is a completely different number from the card listed by the DPD on 11/22/63.

In other words, the bogus Hidell SS card was not among the contents of Oswald’s wallet on 11/22/63.  There is a lot more to this story, but I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of the fact that the Hidell draft card (and undoubtedly the Hidell “Certificate of Service” card) were NOT found in Oswald’s wallet by the Dallas police on 11/22/63.  (Thanks to DJ for pointing me to the full doc page.)

On 10/22/2018 at 4:55 AM, Gene Kelly said:

Tom

What impresses me about McBride's work is (a) he is a journalist, experienced writer and academic, (b) he spent many years assembling facts and creating the book, and (c) he offers an honest and unbiased approach.  His work on the Tippit story is unique and revealing, and it puts the Dale Meyers "mythology" into proper perspective. McBride interviewed or investigated individuals never much explored before (e.g. Marie Tippit, Tippit's father, fellow policemen) and he raises some interesting questions.

Gene

Thanks Gene, I'm convinced. As soon as I find the best price, I'll go ahead and download the book and dive right in. No waiting...

On 10/24/2018 at 4:34 AM, Jim Hargrove said:

In other words, the bogus Hidell SS card was not among the contents of Oswald’s wallet on 11/22/63.  There is a lot more to this story, but I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of the fact that the Hidell draft card (and undoubtedly the Hidell “Certificate of Service” card) were NOT found in Oswald’s wallet by the Dallas police on 11/22/63.  (Thanks to DJ for pointing me to the full doc page.)

Jim,

Some questions:

1. If the Selective Service Card was in Oswald's wallet, and the wallet was in police possession on the 22nd, why, during his official interrogation on the 22nd, wasn't Oswald asked about it until only the 23rd.?

2. If, as Bookhout said, the card was in the name of Alek James Hidell, why did Rose say the card said “A. Hidell”? (Which just happens to be the name the rifle is ordered under. See below.

3. Did Fritz ask Oswald about the Selective Service card, or did this mysterious person Fritz called, “B.O.”? (whom I believe was James Bookhout)?

Fritz said Bookhout asked him about the card. Kelley said Fritz was the one who asked about the card. Bookhout couldn't remember who asked about the card. What's going on        here?

1. Why, if Fritz had the Selective Service card in his hand and showed it to Oswald, did he mis-spell the name as “Heidel” in his Interrogation Notes.?

2. Did Oswald “deny” that the Hidell signature was his, or did he simple “not admit” that the signature was his? There is a slight difference in interpretation here. An hour later, at 12:30 on the morning of the 23rd., Oswald was claiming that the pictures of him with a rifle were forgeries. Was he claiming that the Hidell signature on the Selective Service card was a forgery too?

3. Why would Oswald admit to having the card, but deny the signature was his? What is the logic here? What is he trying to tell us?

4. There is no record of Oswald ever using the card as identification for anything. The only times I can remember the identity of Hidell being associated with Oswald is in his efforts to infiltrate, or someone else planting the implication of Oswald being associated with communism; and tying Oswald to the rifle ordered from Klein's.

Since the Hidell SS card is such an obvious forgery, I can only assume that it is the signature on the card that is important.

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

Steve,

Without directly answering your questions, perhaps a broader look at things might shed some light on all this. First, the initial DPD  inventory of the wallet contents is, to me at least, the most believable evidence we have.  Just about everything else, especially Fritz’s notes, seem to have been created later.

The fact that the Hidell cards were not originally found in the wallet in evidence explains why they were not treated with fingerprint ink during the secret FBI possession of  “Oswald’s possessions” on 11/23-11/26.  Most likely, Westbrook did not formally introduce them in evidence by the time the possessions were shipped to D.C. in the wee hours of 11/22-11/23.

Once I saw a blueprint of a floor at Dallas Police headquarters circa 1963.  There was a sizable room there called the “Recording Room.”  The fact that Oswald’s interrogations were not recorded with equipment from the “Recording Room” is simply unimaginable.  What was being hidden?  Probably, among other things, that Oswald was saying he was a spy who had served in the Soviet Union for U.S. Intel.

There is evidence of all kinds of subterfuge going on with these possessions.  For example, below is a doc that DJ posted yesterday.  I’d really like to know how “all photos + originals returned to Det. Sims” from the wallet on 11/23/63 when they were, in fact, at FBI headquarters being soaked with fingerprint ink on that date.

1539672608_OswaldwalletCSSform-maybe0042

Edited by Jim Hargrove

I’m sure you are right about the DPD shenanigans with Oswald. I think the JCS ran the show at that point, and key CIA officers ran the patsification. So for me the 488th is key. 

7 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Note item 2 on the list above.  It reads as follows: “Selective Service Notice of Classification SSN 41-114-30-532.”  It is the ONLY SS Notice of Classification listed by the Dallas cops in Oswald’s wallet.

The list that contains "LETTER/#" designations for the evidence is a FBI DOCUMENT...WCD345 I believe...

3 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Some questions:

1. If the Selective Service Card was in Oswald's wallet, and the wallet was in police possession on the 22nd, why, during his official interrogation on the 22nd, wasn't Oswald asked about it until only the 23rd.?
    BENTLEY SAYS HE GAVE IT TO TL BAKER ON 11/22 WHEN THEY GOT TO THE DPD... BAKER DOES NOT COOROBORATE
    FBI SA CLEMENTS LISTS IT ON HIS INVENTORY DATED "ON 11/22" AND "DICTATED 11/23" WHICH SUGGESTS TO ME THE FBI WAS AWARE OF THIS ON THE 22ND (BUT THEN AGAIN THIS COULD BE BACK-DATED)  clements NOTES IT IS A "PHOTO" OF THE CARD, NOT THE CARD ITSELF

IF THEY HAD THIS IN THEIR POSSESSION AT THIS POINT, THERE IS LITERALLY NO EXCUSE FOR NOT ASKING HIM ABOUT IT

133849029_DODcardandSSScardhavesameMinskphoto-DPDdidnotnoticeordidnotseeit-yetisonFBIlistofevidencefromtheWALLET-smaller.thumb.jpg.c1b32afd82c8465266c90e6354ee7e9a.jpg

2. If, as Bookhout said, the card was in the name of Alek James Hidell, why did Rose say the card said “A. Hidell”? (Which just happens to be the name the rifle is ordered under. See below.
    BECAUSE IT WAS ALL FABRICATED EVIDENCE AFTER THE FACT WITH ROSE/STOVALL AT THE CENTER OF THE BS

3. Did Fritz ask Oswald about the Selective Service card, or did this mysterious person Fritz called, “B.O.”? (whom I believe was James Bookhout)?

Fritz said Bookhout asked him about the card. Kelley said Fritz was the one who asked about the card. Bookhout couldn't remember who asked about the card. What's going on        here?
LIARS TRYING TO KEEP STORIES STRAIGHT...  GOES BACK TO WHY HOSTY WOULD BRING THIS UP IN HIS BOOK AT ALL...

1. Why, if Fritz had the Selective Service card in his hand and showed it to Oswald, did he mis-spell the name as “Heidel” in his Interrogation Notes.?
    BECAUSE HE DIDN'T HAVE IT AT THE TIME HE FINALLY GOT AROUND TO CREATING THESE "CONTEMPORANEOUS NOTES"

2. Did Oswald “deny” that the Hidell signature was his, or did he simple “not admit” that the signature was his? There is a slight difference in interpretation here. An hour later, at 12:30 on the morning of the 23rd., Oswald was claiming that the pictures of him with a rifle were forgeries. Was he claiming that the Hidell signature on the Selective Service card was a forgery too?
    WHAT HE SAID... OR WHAT THEY SAID HE SAID ???  I FEEL THAT TERMINOLOGY MINUTAE MAY BE TAKING THIS A BIT TOO FAR... THOSE NOTES AND WHAT HE ACTUALLY SAID ARE MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE

3. Why would Oswald admit to having the card, but deny the signature was his? What is the logic here? What is he trying to tell us?
    EXACTLY, SO WHY DO WE BELIEVE THAT'S WHAT HE ACTUALLY SAID?  THEY SAID HE "SAID" HE TOOK A BUS ALL THE WAY TO THE THEATER... UNTIL HE WAS REMINDED OF THE CAB RIDE...  OY.

4. There is no record of Oswald ever using the card as identification for anything. The only times I can remember the identity of Hidell being associated with Oswald is in his efforts to infiltrate, or someone else planting the implication of Oswald being associated with communism; and tying Oswald to the rifle ordered from Klein's.
    EXACTLY - WE ARE CURRENTLY ON THE HUNT FOR WHERE AND WHEN THE NAME HIDELL WAS FIRST ASSOCIATED WITH OSWALD...  NOT WHEN ITEMS OF EVIDENCE WITH HIDELL ON THEM WERE CONTEMPORANEOUS, LIKE A MARCH DATE FOR THE ORDER COUPON WITH HIDELL ON IT...  IF THIS WAS CREATED AFTER THE FACT, THE DATE RELATED TO THE NAME IS WORTHLESS...  

NAGELL CALIMS HE USED THE NAME HIDELL - BUT LIKE ELSSWORTH'S INFO, ONLY HE SAYS SO...
    MARINA SAYS IT WAS A RIFF ON FIDEL FOR ALL HIS "CUBA ACTIVITY" IN NEW ORLEANS
    VACINNATION BY DR. A J HIDEEL IS SUPPOSEDLY USED FOR THE RETURN TRIP FROM MEXICO AND IS DATED JUNE 8 63
    A JUNE 1961 PHOTO OF HARVEY SIGNED "ALEK"

554740279_Oswald-1961Allmylove-ALEK.jpg.5075f04fa79f31b6eb93a7847afb78ea.jpg

1787917575_OswaldatDrHideel-vaccination.jpg.47b181e9cf7cbaec2a4d319af0141541.jpg

John lists 5 different wallets for Oswald

Westbrook's
Bentley's

3-4) On November 26 Ruth Paine voluntarily turned over to the Dallas Police a red billfold (FBI Ex.#382)
and a brown wallet(FBI Ex.#114) which she said belonged to Oswald.

and a black plastic wallet....

The inventory lists offer the following...  the wallet they placed into evidence was neither the WESTBROOK or the ARREST wallet...

If the BROWN BILLFOLD was taken off of Oswald by BENTLEY or found at the TIPPIT scene by WESTBROOK...
it wouldn't be designated an IRVING item but like the belt it would have been (OSWALD'S PERSON)

423166713_item114-BrownWalletwithMarineGroupPhoto.jpg.295009041cfbd23c2964b286a4dafa54.jpg

1977530364_BrownWalletfromIRVING-notOSWALDSPERSON-why.jpg.ccff56276769067cc2b8ef2920e789e6.jpg

Edited by David Josephs

On 10/24/2018 at 10:21 AM, Jim Hargrove said:

Steve,

Without directly answering your questions, perhaps a broader look at things might shed some light on all this.

Jim,

It struck me a little while ago that 3 out of the 5 policemen who drove Oswald back downtown from the Theater all submitted their reports after going through Westbrook:

Carroll, Bentley and Hill. So I got wondering if the others in the car also went through Westbrook.

What a mess:

WC testimony of Bob Carroll

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/carroll.htm

Mr. CARROLL. Well, after we got the handcuffs on him - it was McDonald and Jerry Hill, Ray Hawkins and myself, and I believe there was - I think it was Hutson - we started out of the theatre and we took him out through the main lobby to our car, which was parked right in front where we had left it - where Lyons and I pulled up, and we put him in our car in the back seat and I was driving and Jerry Hill was riding next to me and somewhere after this deal, someway or other - I don't know exactly when it was - Paul Bentley had joined the crowd, and he got into the car in the right - front seat and then Oswald and Hutson, I believe, were in the beck seat, and we left there and drove to the police station.

Hutson was not in the car, but C.T. Walker and K.E. Lyon were.

There were 5 cops and 1 prisoner, and Carroll got 3 out of the 5 cops wrong. That's a 60% error rate.

After action report of Bob Carroll

DPD Archives Box 2, Fold# 7, Item# 12

Carroll's WC testimony differs from his own after-action report.

M.N. McDonald did not ride in that car.

After action report of K.E. Lyon:

DPD Archives Box 2, Folder# 7, Item# 31

WC testimony of C.T. Walker:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/walker_c.htm

Mr. WALKER. There was a plain car, police car out in front. The right door was open, and Bentley went in first, and Oswald come and then I. We sat in the back seat with him. Sgt. Jerry Hill in the front, and two more detectives that I don't know who they were, that rode down, too. There were five officers and Oswald in the car. We took him down.

After-action report of C.T. Walker:

DPD Archives Box 2, Folder# 7, Item# 49

Bob Carrroll:

:Paul Bentley had joined the crowd, and he got into the car in the right - front seat and then Oswald and Hutson, I believe, were in the beck seat, and we left there and drove to the police station.:

Mr. HILL. Officer Bentley--the suspect was put in the right rear door of the squad car and was instructed to move over to the middle. C. T. Walker got into the rear seat and would have been sitting on the right rear.
Paul Bentley went around the car and got in the left rear door and sat on that side.
Mr. BELIN. That would have been from the left to the right, Bentley, Oswald, and Walker? Or Bentley, the suspect, and Walker?
Mr. HILL. K. E. Lyons got in the right front. I entered the door from the driver's side and got in the middle of the front seat.

These guys can't seem to remember who was in the car or where they were sitting.

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

David,

CE 811 is the back side of Oswald's Selective Service Classification. It's grouped with CE 812, the USMC Certificate of Service

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1134#relPageId=718&tab=page

Eyes: Blue

Height 5'11”

CE 796, and 797 is Alek Hidell's SS Notice of Classification:

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1134#relPageId=708&tab=page

Eyes: Grey

Height 5'9”

card is signed

Selective Service Card in the name of Lee Harvey Oswald

CE 802

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1134#relPageId=713&tab=page

ink stained and not signed

USMC Certificate of Service

Lee Harvey Oswald: CE 812

Period of Active Duty: 24 October 1956 to 11 September 1959

Alek James Hidell:

CE 806, 807, 808, 809, and 810

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1134#relPageId=715&tab=page

CE 810 Certificate of Service

Period of Active Duty: Oct 15 1958 to Oct 12 1959? (only one year in the service?)

Steve Thomas

On 10/23/2018 at 11:44 AM, Steve Thomas said:

Without going into a lot of the details right now, I personally think that a whole lot of document forging went on in the DPD crime lab the night of the 22nd.

The library card, the backyard rifle pictures, the Hidell card....

Given the state of phototypesetting and offset lithography printing circa 1961-63 (with melted-lead Linotype machines still being use by newspapers into the 1970s and early 1980s), I am skeptical that the DPD had either the time or the technology to forge the "HIDELL" Selective Service and Social Security cards overnight.  However, considering wanna'-be CIA/FBI agent Oswald's experience with commercial printing, while working in at least one printing plant, he may have had the tools and time necessary to produce these documents himself.

In any case, the two typewritten names - as presented for comparison below - very well could have been produced on the same typewriter.  (I have no idea why the letters comprising "HIDELL," in the first example, are significantly larger than the others, even within the letters of the first line; but the differences are present in the "original" example.)

blob.png.27efa2a320108cecd3a533f4e8fd0578.png

Someone asked me in email why I chose to believe the Dallas Police report indicating the Hidell ID was NOT found in Oswald’s wallet when there is an FBI report, supposedly from the same time frame, indicating that the Hidell ID WAS inside the wallet.  The answer is that I’ll choose to believe the DPD over the FBI in a heartbeat.  Although there were clearly a few rotten apples on the Dallas force, the FBI’s malfeasance in this case was legion and is well known by most members of this forum.  It clearly came from the top down.

The short (3 minute) YouTube video below demonstrates quite clearly how the FBI altered the observations of three critical Dealey Plaza witnesses who believed shots may have been taken at JFK from outside of the Texas School Book Depository, thus contradicting the official story.

The FBI went to extraordinary lengths to suppress evidence of what CIA accountant James Wilcott called the “Oswald Project,” including sending out agents within hours of the assassination to confiscate original school and teen-aged employment records of “Lee Harvey Oswald.” In the wee hours of the night of Nov 22-23, 1963, the FBI secretly took “Oswald's Possessions” from the Dallas Police Department, transported them to Washington, D.C. altered them, and then secretly returned them to Dallas, only to publicly send them to Washington. D.C. a few days later. Among a great many other alterations, a Minox “spy camera” became a Minox “light meter.” Tax records, not found by Dallas police who said they initialed each scrap of paper, magically appeared without DPD initials.  FBI agent James Cadigan inadvertently spilled the bean about the secret transfer during his sworn WC testimony, which was altered by the WC.

Cadigan_Altered.jpg

The FBI falsified so much testimony that it even had a process in place for routinely doing so, including over the objections of Warren Commission attorneys.  

Dingle.gif

For more about how the FBI altered evidence, see this link:

Manipulated, Fabricated, and Disappearing Evidence

3 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

David,

STEVE - OTHER THAN TYING THE NAME TO OSWALD, WHAT OTHER POSSIBLE USE WAS THERE FOR THESE ID CARDS???
I JUST READ THAT WHEN ARRESTED IN AUGUST IN NEW ORLEANS, OUR MAN OSWALD DID NOT HAVE ANY ALEK HIDELL IDs ON HIM... NOR DID THE NAME COME UP OTHER THAN ON THE SIGNED FPCC CARD FROM JUNE 15 63.   (THE INSET IS FROM THE HIDEEL VACCINATION - SAME TYPESET)

15727703_fpcc-card---hidell-signedStampOswaldusedsameoneusedforthiscard.jpg.ed0eb367b1b5b1b01f4ad5784d29dcae.jpg

"ALIAS:         "

SO WHAT HAPPENS IN OSWALD'S LIFE BETWEEN AUGUST 9, 1963 AND NOV 22 1963 THAT REQUIRES THIS ID TO BE CREATED - IF WE ASSUME IT WAS HE WHO DID SO?

HIDELL ID WOULD NOT LET THE POST OFFICE RELEASE THE RIFLE... IT WAS OSWALD'S PO BOX AND NO OTHERS WERE DESIGNATED TO RECEIVE MAIL...  OSWALD WOULD NEED OSWALD ID TO GET THINGS ADDRESSED TO HIM BUT NOT IN THE BOX...  AT REA?  SAME DEAL THERE... REA SENDS A CARD TO THE OSWALD PO BOX SO THAT HIDELL CAN COME GET HIS PACKAGE...  IF ADDRESSED TO HIDELL, THE POST OFFICE MIGHT DELIVER IT TO THE BOX, OR IT WOULD BE RETURNED TO SENDER AS AN UN-DELIVERABLE ADDRESS.

EITHER WAY... WHAT PURPOSE IS SERVED BY THOSE CARDS OTHER THAN TO ORDER THIS MERCHANDISE ?

1804934478_OswaldarrestinNOLAnary-wcdocs-32_0001_0022.thumb.png.23fab006870779959c20582d0b93075e.png

CE 811 is the back side of Oswald's Selective Service Classification. It's grouped with CE 812, the USMC Certificate of Service

Eyes: Blue

Height 5'11”

THIS WOULD BE THE ONE TRUE DOCUMENT BELONGING TO LEE

CE 796, and 797 is Alek Hidell's SS Notice of Classification:

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1134#relPageId=708&tab=page

Eyes: Grey

Height 5'9”

card is signed

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1134#relPageId=709&tab=page 
IS CE 798 WHICH IS 796/7 BUT AFTER THE INK STAINING

STEVE - IF THE FBI AND CADIGAN USES INK ON THIS CARD BETWEEN 11/22 AND 11/26... HOW CAN IT BE AT THE DPD DURING OSWALD'S QUESTIONING ON THE 23RD?

Selective Service Card in the name of Lee Harvey Oswald

CE 802

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1134#relPageId=713&tab=page

ink stained and not signed

ONCE AGAIN - LEE OSWALD ORIGINAL DOCUMENT

Lee Harvey Oswald: CE 812

Period of Active Duty: 24 October 1956 to 11 September 1959

ONCE AGAIN - LEE OSWALD ORIGINAL DOCUMENT

Alek James Hidell:

CE 806, 807, 808, 809, and 810

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1134#relPageId=715&tab=page

CE 810 Certificate of Service

Period of Active Duty: Oct 15 1958 to Oct 12 1959? (only one year in the service?)

STEVE - CE804 (CE 804 - Retouched negative of the face of a Selective Service System notice of classication card.IS A BLANK VERSION OF THE FAKED SSS N OF C WITH A SPACE FOR A PHOTO... AND NOT A RETOUCHED NEGATIVE AT ALL...  THE TEXT WAS SHRUNK TO MAKE ROOM FOR A PHOTO YET WHAT BOTHERS ME MOST IS WHOEVER CREATED THE FAKE HIDELL VERSION HAD TO USE A BLANK TO START SINCE THE OSWALD ORIGINAL HAS SIGNATURE LINES THRU THAT TEXT...THRU THE WORD "VIOLATION". WHEREAS THE FAKED VERSION IS CLEAN...  THAT THERE WOULD BE A BLANK VERSION OF A BLATANTLY FAKE ID WHICH WOULD BE NEEDED TO CREATE THE FINAL PRODUCT ... AND IT IS IN EVIDENCE SEEMS VERY STRANGE TO ME...  THOUGHTS?

1623047276_SSSCARDCD803CE804ISABLANKVERSIONOFALTEREDCARD-WHY.jpg.8fd7abb5d4915fd0185f74eba0d22c08.jpg

Steve Thomas

DJ/Jim

John lists five different wallets for Oswald: Westbrook's, Bentley's, and 3-4 that Ruth Paine voluntarily turned over to DPD (i.e. a red billfold, a brown wallet, and a black plastic wallet.  Maybe Armstrong only had it partially right ... there were five Oswalds!

Gene

PS. Just kidding (joke)