The Education Forum

Lessons learned from my journey with Dennis

Hi:

Brian asked me to edit his last book, The Energy Solution Revolution, but what he really wanted was proofreading, which I did.  None of Brian’s free energy books were scholarly or very scientific in style, but were rather informal affairs.  An email from me made it intact into his last book.  While that email was a good one, it was just an email.  Experiences like that further inspired me to write that big essay, to do those Epochal subjects justice.

I knew that the process of writing that essay would create new connections and realizations, I was not disappointed, and they keep coming.  That year of creating that essay was a process of rereading many works that I had read before, obtaining new books as I went along, and it was a process of reading in bed, going to my computer to write, surfing for scientific papers, back to bed for more reading, and it was an iterative process.  As I recall, the early life on Earth chapter was when I began to hit my stride, and it took about two weeks per chapter to draft after that.  I broke the Third and Fourth Epoch chapters in two when I saw how big they were getting.  I vividly recall thinking, before I began writing that essay, that I could make my statement in 50 pages.  What was I thinking?  :) It became 100 early on, and I soon realized that it would be as large as it needed to be, and didn’t worry about it anymore.  

When I would finish a chapter, the floor next to my desk was a pile of books that was not easy to step past, and when I finished one chapter, I cleaned up the pile, put it away, and began making a new stack as I drafted the next chapter.  Sometimes, I would obtain a particularly important book while drafting a chapter, and would spend a day or two in bed reading it.

I began putting up chapter drafts as I wrote them.  There were a few reasons for that, and one was to show aspiring writers some of the process, and initial drafts can be compared to what they look like today.  Also, I have been plagiarized and impersonated on the Internet, and putting up chapter drafts as I wrote them would head off accusations that I plagiarized those plagiarists, not the other way around, which has happened to me before.  To be stolen from, and then to be accused of being the thief, is one of the many bizarre ironies of my journey.  My work is all my own.  I had editorial help and other assistance from my pals, and they know who they are and they have my everlasting gratitude, but my work is all my own, and for better or worse, there is nothing else like it on Earth.  It could be said to be Bucky for the 21st century, and I do not mind that comparison, but I do not know of anything remotely like it on Earth today, which is why I wrote it.

I would not say that I was in a trance while writing that essay, but I was extremely focused on the process, which for me is saying something.  I asked for a sabbatical from my job, after ten wearying years, largely to write that essay, and began the sabbatical in May 2013, when I began that 9,000 mile Bucket List road trip.  It was a summer of study and play after that.  I largely read Quantum Enigma in my tent on my nephew’s first backpack trip with me.

In early September 2013, I was informed that my job would not be waiting for me when I returned.  My “sabbatical” had cost me the best paying job of my lifetime.  My early estimate was that losing that job would cost a million dollars in lost income, but four years later, it will likely be a bit less, but when I lost my job, I decided that I had better make it worth my while, and I went over my time “budget” by several months.  It was well worth it.  I was able to finish that essay on my terms.

After I lost my job, I bore down and worked non-stop until May 2014 (my original deadline was January), when I had completed the first draft.  I began looking for work, but did not find what I sought, and actually turned down the position that I have today, after also being offered it back in October 2013, by the man who hired me for that ten-year gig.  I hiked, edited, and wrote during the summer of 2014, finally polishing off the essay and publishing it in August.  I also edited my other essays from my 2002 site, and some written since then, over that summer, to align my site with my big essay.  I don’t plan to significantly revise those essays again, but my big essay will receive updates for as long as I can do it, and a big one is coming, when I can find the time.  If it turns out that I can’t get the time this year, I will have to make it, and my daily postings will likely suffer for it.

I’ll finish this post with a theme that grew as I wrote that big essay.  During the past two years, since my last essay update, I have been probably reading on the science of human behavior and sociality more than any other topic.  I am constantly reading up on astronomy, geology, molecular biology, and the latest hypotheses and evidence on the subjects that I write about, but the subject of human sociality and the nature of human societies in each Epoch of the human journey is probably where the biggest updates to my big essay will happen.  I wrote about those subjects plenty in my big essay, and the update will largely only go deeper, but with new connections and further development of the paradigm that I am drawing.  

Human sociality is adaptive, and I don’t entirely mean it in evolutionary terms, although that is a central meaning, but that human sociality adapts to its economic circumstances.  See a hunter-gatherer who kills strangers on sight, and you are seeing a behaviorally modern human in the late Second Epoch, after the Golden Age of the Hunter-Gatherer ended, when the easy meat was driven to extinction.  See a woman in a burka, and you are seeing a Third Epoch woman, driven to being barefoot and pregnant by the economic climate of agrarian civilizations.  See a modern woman who is a high-tech executive, and you are seeing a behaviorally modern human who is living in a late-Fourth Epoch society.  In all instances, you are seeing the same biological creature, living off of different orders of magnitude of surplus energy, and the social changes were a result of that Epoch’s economic situation, not a cause of it.  

This is a key understanding that very few people are willing or able to attain.  The social approach to Epochal change is nonsensical, getting cause and effect backwards.  You were not going to convince that hunter-gatherer man to not kill strangers on sight, until the energy surplus of the Third Epoch allowed for sedentary life and the many social changes that came with it.  Similarly, if you had tried to convince Londoners in 1720 of the evils of slavery, they would have looked at you like you were insane.  Only when the Fourth Epoch’s energy-driven machines made brute human labor obsolete did people develop the consciences that saw slavery as a barbaric evil, not a hallowed institution older than history, and only then were women on their way to liberation.  Similarly, trying to convince the masses of the changes coming in the Fifth Epoch, and even their desirability, is to invite attacks and ostracism, but I see no end to free energy newcomers who immediately proselytize to their social circles, and the best ones almost invariably return to tell me how relationships and even careers ended due to their proselytizing.  I seek needles in haystacks and know it, and the people I seek need to raise their games far above social consciousness, which is based on survival, and is all about benefitting the in-group at the expense of the outgroup.  That is semi-sentient awareness and is not suitable for what I am doing.  As Brian O sagely said, combined positive intention is the only path with a prayer.

The people I seek have to put away scientifically illiterate and naïve New Age orientations, get past conspiracism and other stunted frameworks that trap their awareness, such as thinking that retail politics means anything important, and learn to think Epochally.  The masses will only begin to awaken to the Fifth Epoch’s immense changes when they arrive, not before, and that is normal.  I seek the tiny fraction of humanity who can imagine it before it is here, as a way to help manifest it.  They have a lot of work to do, and I am here to help them.  

Best,

Wade

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi:

This series of posts that I began last June is coming to a close, as I come to the present day.  I am going to make a series of posts that will summarize what I learned on my journey and how it informs my efforts today.  The first will be on the subject of my big essay, on the role of energy in the universe, the journey of life on Earth, and the human journey.  

When I was 16, little did I know that with my mystical awakening and dreams of changing the energy industry, I was dealing with the only two things that exist in our universe: energy and consciousness.  Those became the two great studies of my life.  But for both, it was not an armchair experience, but going out there and grappling with the issues in the real world, retreating, recovering, digesting, studying, and then going back at it again.  I was involved in four mass movement energy efforts, between Dennis and Brian, after I watched my boss help steal Dennis’s company in Seattle, in which I learned my life’s most important lessons.  

But when I had those dreams at age 16, if you had asked me to define energy’s role in our world, I doubt that the answer would have been much like how I see it today.  In biology, energy has not really been emphasized until relatively recently.  When I began studying economics and business a few years later, once again, energy’s role was not dealt with in a meaningful way, and I realized it back then, in that supply-and-demand graphs and the other artifices of economists were not very satisfying.  It turns out that the dominant school of economics, which focuses on money and markets, to the exclusion of energy and the real world, was founded by history’s greatest energy mogul.  What a coincidence!  :) No wonder economists are usually so ignorant about the real world; they are not trained to think about it in the first place, and it is hard for me to believe that it was an accident.  If people are not focused on what is important, they will never do anything important.  

When I began my studies in my radicalized state, after my first stint with Dennis, while I began it with studying thermodynamics and the technologies we were pursuing, those years were more of studying the work of Uncle Noam and friends, the reality of the “news” that I had digested every day for 20 years, the history I was not taught in school, the nature of the rackets, the imperial behavior of my great nation, and building a vast mystical library.  

It was not until I finished the 2002 version of my site and was introduced to Bucky Fuller’s work, then the Peak Oilers, that I really began to develop the comprehensive view that I have today of energy’s role in our world.  Only in 2010 did I really begin to see the energy issue in Epochal terms, by reading a book published by an oil company, of all things.  Then, a lot began to fall together for me, and more pieces came together as I wrote my big essay.  I am sure that my perspective will continue to evolve, but the energy issue is front-and-center today in a way that it was not when I wrote my energy racket essay in 2001 or so.  I had the gist of it back then, but had yet to flesh out the contours of my developing paradigm.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

One prominent reason for this series of posts that I have worked on since last June is so that I might be able to just simply point people toward it, and for those I seek, that will be plenty, and I don’t have to go through the ordeal of constantly discussing these issues.  My journey has been full of pain, and for those I seek, I pray that I can shorten their learning curve, and they don’t have to go through what my fellow travelers and I endured.  Not many people can survive on that high ground for long.  Brian and Mr. Professor are dead, and their lives were shortened due to their adventures, and Mr. Professor’s blood is on my hands, no matter how those close to the situation always emphasized that I was not to blame.  I still own a piece of his wrecked and shortened life, and to an extent, I am carrying on on their behalf.  That has not been easy to live with, and when I see gung-ho newbies acting like 18-year-old boys trying to prove their manhood on the battlefield, I shudder and don’t want to watch.  They just have to go out and play the hero, even when I have carefully crafted an approach that does not require such heroism.

The world does not need any more free energy martyrs, martyred more by their social circles and “allies” than by Godzilla and friends.  I continually encounter people, virtually always men, who get all gung-ho and want to rush out and “do something,” to act the hero, and if they even get five feet down the path, they are heading straight toward the many pitfalls that await, but they think that they are so talented/clever/courageous/lucky that they can sail over all of them on their way to Oz.  When free energy aspirants declare themselves the Messiah or Second Coming, they are merely part of the wreckage that lines the path of this pursuit.

I found that most people really cannot understand, or they are unwilling to, overwhelmed by the magnitude of the issue.  I have seen it all over the years.  The coming of free energy will be the biggest event in the human journey, and not many people have what it takes to have a grounded and productive reaction to the idea of it, much less help make the event manifest, and that is normal, and there is no use in judging the situation.  My big essay is, to a great extent, a class in helping ground people who come to the field, even as bystanders.  Being a bystander is OK, and being one can even help.  I do not seek them, however, but seek people who will do something:) But it is not going to be anything that risks their lives.  Right now, I am the only person in my effort that is, and I have carefully designed what I am doing so that I am low on Godzilla’s radar.  If people want to join a mass movement, get involved with free energy inventors, and sign up with a hero, they can go see Greer or Dennis, although Dennis has been forbidden to ever try it again in the USA and he is over 70 now, in his life’s twilight, even as he still goes at it as hard as ever.

It is wearying to constantly have my work compared to Greer’s, or have people think that I promote whatever it is that Dennis does these days.  I wish them the best, but there are more than seven billion of us on the planet and plenty of room for more than one approach to this thorny conundrum.  There is not a greater puzzle on Earth to solve, and others can try with my blessings, but I am taking an approach that has literally been a lifetime in coming, and I am not going to settle for less than what I think might have a chance to help make a dent.  No more blood and guts for me, no thank you.  No more approaches that don’t stand a chance.  

That is a preamble to how my perception changed over the years, as far as who could really help make it happen.  I began to discover only a few months after meeting Dennis how worthless people working for a paycheck were, when I saw all those “loyal” employees cheer as Dennis had his company stolen, and by the end of the Ventura experience, I had that lesson in spades.  I also thought that inventors were heroes, in my youthful naïveté, and would be key members of any successful effort, but they are also worthless, selling to the highest bidder, and some even dream of getting the Golden Handcuffs.  I began waking up to that reality during that summer of 1986, after Dennis had his company stolen, and Mr. Inventor showed his true colors soon enough.  I eventually came to realize that he was a typical inventor, in it for the money and fame, not really to help.  Scientists are close cousins to inventors, and have similar levels of personal integrity, although I have found some diamonds among the zircons.

Dennis is the prime mover of mass movements like nothing else that I have seen or heard of.  He is unique on Earth, and has caused Godzilla plenty of sleepless nights, but one man can’t do it alone, or with a handful of assistants.  I know what it is like to carry those spears.  It is one hell of a learning experience, if you can survive it.  

When Brian joined the fray and played the Paul Revere of Free Energy for five years, interacting with the very top of the world’s scientific, academic, and “progressive” organizations before we traded notes, and all that he encountered were crazed reactions of denial and fear, Brian began openly wondering if humanity is a sentient species, and I sadly understood.  Scientists are usually worse than worthless for this pursuit, erecting irrational arguments (of superficial sophistication) against the possibility or desirability of free energy.  

I watched Dennis go after channel-surfing couch potatoes, and wondered what he thought that he would accomplish.  Maybe he would find one-in-a-million that way, but what a wide net to throw.  I watched Dennis get swarmed with billionaires when he was riding high, and I never heard of one who parted with a dollar.  They were only making a survey on how they could undermine or coopt the effort when the time was right, as Brian also discovered, as did Greer.  I doubt that there are any active rich philanthropists on Earth today.  It is one of the innumerable fictions out there, and that one is fostered by those “philanthropists” themselves, kind of like child molesters becoming foster parents and pillars of the community.  There are extremely few “clean” fortunes that have been amassed on Earth, if any.  All organizations on Earth that I know of have been approached, numerous times, on this issue, and denial and fear are the most common reactions, by far.

That group that I envision does not yet exist on Earth.  Can I help build it?  We will see.  If my efforts contribute 0.001% of what it will take to usher in the Fifth Epoch and move humanity away from the edge of the abyss, it will have been a life well spent, and I won’t regret the outcome, whatever it is.  But it is going to take highly unusual and rare people to give my plan a chance of success.  I know that I seek needles in haystacks, and since impatience is my Achilles heel, this path has been a “blessing,” that sees me get to work on it every day.  :)  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

This post will be on how my perceptions of how it can happen changed, and that, perhaps more than more than any other lesson that I learned, came through a long and winding road.  When I first had that dream of changing the energy industry at age 16, it was little more than a bright idea, and I really have to think hard to recall just what I was thinking back then.  It was a rather vague idea of changing humanity’s energy consumption patterns, reducing pollution, and making the playing field fairer.  There was nothing practical about any of it, but just schoolboy musings.  Exactly who and how were nothing more than fuzzy ideas back then, but I held the dream, and that set me on my path.  

When I had my first existential crisis and that voice spoke to me, I had no idea that you could study business in college, and only had a dim idea of what bookkeeping and accounting were, as I only heard about accountants on April 15th when tax returns were due, and a childhood friend took a bookkeeping class in high school, which I thought was something like home economics and other classes that were kind of cop-out classes, have an easy time, and meet girls.  I suppose that taking it easy has never been in my DNA.  

Then I began a romance with capitalism and business, as the next four years of school were about studying business, and I ate it up in my idealism.  But I was also a mystical and non-materialistic vegetarian, and boy, what I was heading for, joining the corporate ranks.  The first four years of my career were my life’s unhappiest years.  But worse than the urban hell that I was thrust into, or the materialistic chases of my peers, was the nagging notion that my profession provided no benefit to society.  I tried to believe in it for a time, but was gradually disillusioned, and several years later, the worthlessness of my profession became clear.  But between those two phases, I met Dennis in one of the many larger-than-life events of my journey.  I walked right into the greatest attempt ever made to bring alternative energy to the American marketplace, and my wild ride began.  Three years later, my life was shattered and I was radicalized.  I would never see the world the same way again, and human behavior could never surprise me again.  

I then hit the books, and hard, for the next several years, and during one month I wrote 400 pages of material and published my first site, just before my second stint with Dennis.  My strong suspicions quickly became a virtual certainty during that prison-risking stint, and I forever after had no interest in the inventor’s/businessman’s path to free energy.  It is one of the many dead-end approaches to the problem, but is the dominant path in the USA, in the heart of capitalism.  The entire free energy field has been in a state of arrested development for longer than I have been alive.  

I then spent four out of the next 5.5 years performing the study and writing (including hiring an editor) that resulted in my 2002 site, which is largely how it stands today.  These parts of my site were largely written before 2003, and nearly everything above it was written afterward, with my big essay capping it off, and my future efforts will be almost exclusively devoted to updating the big essay, like a college textbook, and my forum, where I plan to develop that choir.  From 2003 until today, my work has been consciously comprehensive, whereas before that, I was groping around, being a comprehensivist who didn’t know it.  

As fate would have it, in 2003, I joined my last mass movement effort, when I accepted Brian’s invitation to help him found the New Energy Movement.  I was already far past the businessman’s orientation, and the NEM experience would be when I finally realized that no mass movement effort had a prayer.  The very basis for all mass movements – mutual self-interest – ensures that such efforts will either self-destruct from self-seeking or will easily collapse with just the slightest application of a little organized suppression.  Only combined positive intention has a chance.  Social maneuvering takes a back seat when everybody is focused on the goal.

I was forever finished with those paths of failure, although Dennis has doggedly kept at it, as did Brian, and I rejected their subsequent offers to have me help rebuild their efforts, although I still carried Brian’s spears for a few years before he died, and I began doing interviews, partly due to Brian’s influence.  

In 2007, after my monster of a midlife crisis finally passed, with Dennis’s inadvertent help, I began studying with what became my big essay in mind, but it was not until 2010 that I really began to understand the Epochal nature of free energy, by reading a book published by an oil company, of all things.  But it was not until beginning to write my big essay that I truly came to realize that all of humanity’s previous Epochs were founded by a relative or literal handful of individuals, and for the First Epoch, they weren’t even people yet.  The First Epoch led to people.  But the development of stone tools and the control of fire were likely invented once, and then duplicated, just like many of life’s critical innovations.  Invention and imitation has been the path of humanity’s technological progress.

For the Second Epoch, Homo sapiens was likely only comprised of several thousand individuals, and the Founder Group that left Africa and conquered Earth was likely only a few hundred people.  After all the easy meat had been hunted to extinction, in a few places on Earth conducive to it, people learned to domesticate plants, and that was likely the achievement of women, as an adjunct to their gathering duties.  Those largely matrilineal cultures became humanity’s most peaceful preindustrial societies.  In each place where plants were domesticated, and later, animals, with the exception of the dog, it was likely only a few people, or perhaps even one, who hit on the idea of raising crops.

Those Epochal Events all happened before recorded history, so it is a little speculative, as far as how many people founded those Epochs, but not that speculative.  The idea that it was only a relative or literal few is the leading view today.  For the present Epoch, however, there is not any dispute.  Successfully using coal for commercial smelting operations was invented by one man, and the modern steam engine was invented by one man.  Only two men were responsible for tapping the power of fossil fuels in a way that founded the Industrial Epoch.  For those inventions, the preludes to them are readily discernable, and their ideas were only building on ideas and practices already in circulation, as deforested England turned to coal out of desperation several centuries earlier, and Europeans were already riding an unprecedented energy wave that saw them easily conquer humanity.  But those two men made the Epochal innovations, although neither of them suspected what they were setting in motion, as was the case with the founders of each Epoch.  

Also, as I wrote my big essay, I realized that the changes that each Epochal Event brought would have been incomprehensible to those living before them.  It was the process of writing that essay when I could see, in paradigmatic fashion, how doomed the idea was that some mass movement could make free energy happen, and people could proselytize to their social circles to gather up that mass of people who could make it happen.  I long ago realized that those paths were doomed to failure and wrecked lives, but it was not until writing that big essay that the pattern revealed itself to me for all previous Epochal Events, and there is no reason to believe that making the Fifth Epoch happen will be any different.  Sure, we have shows such as Star Trek to give us hints, but making the Fifth Epoch happen is going to fall to relatively few people.  

Because the global elite already made the technological breakthroughs, with a little help from “captured” ET technology, and they actively suppress independent efforts to develop it, it will take more than a few heroic people.  Been there, done that.  My choir idea is at least a decade old, but why a choir idea might be one of the few ways to make a dent, and might be the critical missing ingredient, did not become entirely clear to me until I wrote my big essay.  I began my essay knowing that “aha” moments were ahead of me, and those were the biggest ones of writing my big essay.  Writing that essay was a joy for me, and what I expected to happen in fact did, although exactly what I would learn was a mystery when I began.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi Ernie:

As my previous post pointed out, it took me forty years of adventures and study to arrive at my approach, and I was the most eager learner and highly talented at it.  My experience is that these understandings are not easy to achieve, even when people want to understand, and few do.  There is certainly some mental horsepower required to digest the comprehensive perspective that I am imparting, and literally a few minutes before I sat down and saw your post, I read this passage in The Monkey’s Voyage:

“Given the nature of historical evidence, it is not surprising that good evolutionary biologists often are notable sponges, sifters, and synthesizers of information.  As the archetype, we have Darwin, who absorbed encyclopedic knowledge of taxonomy, animal breeding, anatomy, embryology, geology, the fossil record, and (of course) biogeography to construct his argument for evolution.  No one piece of evidence was entirely convincing, and some of it, such as the sudden appearance of many animal phyla in the fossil record, seemed to contradict his views, but he didn’t let that blind him to the bigger picture.  More recently, evolutionists like Ernst Mary, George Gaylord Simpson, and Stephen Jay Gould, among others, have followed in this tradition.  Those three were all great sponges, sifters, and synthesizers.”  

That passage could just as easily apply to what I have been doing since I was knee-high.  I have stated very clearly what my plan is: get enough people with the right stuff and a perspective that is comprehensive enough to keep their eyes on the ball, and then develop, build, and give away a publicly usable free energy device.  And a handful of people cannot accomplish that in this environment.  With anything less than thousands, who have the right stuff, which I cannot overemphasize, the effort will be suicidal.  You have candidly admitted that you don’t have the right stuff, and you get high marks for such honesty.  Almost everybody thinks that they have the right stuff, and maybe they do, for shuffling through their lives, but making the biggest event in the human journey manifest is not something that the masses are going to help with.  I learned that the hard way.

I have found that for the very few people not in denial or fear, when the subject of free energy is raised, they want to take some shortcut, to do something, and their “plan” is invariably the same paths of disaster that I know so well.  I found that their “bright ideas” stemmed from inexperience, naïveté, and often a lack of personal integrity, which is all too normal.  Probably the most important barrier to comprehension is people’s inability to shake their social consciousness and in-group orientation, confusing comfort with sentience.  They are the ones who proselytize to their social circles, and most of the best come back to me and tell me what a disaster that was, with wrecked relationships, ostracism, and even careers ended.

I have yet to see even one person who has gotten the message and who is singing the song at a choral level.  Some are in training for it, but not one person has yet stepped up and been able or willing to discuss any aspect of my big essay, in anything approaching a comprehensive perspective.  Ilie has hit some notes, as have some others, but these are the early days, and all of the big changes began like this.  And those who think that the first half of my big essay is irrelevant do not yet understand.  Maybe I am going to have to approach scientists, but they are the worst people to approach, in ways, as Brian O discovered long ago.  There are some diamonds out there, and maybe it can only be a bunch of polymaths for what I am doing, but I hope not, or my effort is going to be a lot harder.  

This is just more evidence that I seek needles in haystacksLearning patience is the great goal of my life, and working at something for more than forty years and counting, to perhaps never live to see the budding fruit of my efforts, is a great way to learn patience.  :)

So, the action part, the singing, has not happened yet.  After enough know the song well enough to sing in harmony, then the action of attracting enough who will do something will commence.  That is at least a decade out, and maybe longer, unless some kind of miracle happens.  I wish that others were doing what I am, and I would ally with them, but for now, I am the only person on Earth that I know of who is doing this, as Brian and Dennis quickly realized.  For now, it is a very lonely path, as my fellow travelers also know, but my little gang is slowly growing.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

My Epochal perspective of the free energy situation, which was many years in coming, is no news to the Global Controllers and friends.  They understand very well what the coming of free energy means: the end of their dark games.  While the masses are oblivious, the GCs are keenly aware of the reality and implications of free energy, and the billion dollars offered to Dennis, and the two billion offered to Greer, are just part of their impressive bag of tricks.  

It is easy to understand why garage tinkerers and “bright idea” people are “only” offered a few million to go away, while a Dennis or Greer were offered orders of magnitude more.  The global elites’ entire ballgame is at stake, and movers and shakers like Dennis and Greer are the dangerous ones.  Free energy scientists and inventors are a dime a dozen, and most never come up with anything worth suppressing, and are usually left alone.  But when they start doing what Sparky Sweet did, then they begin to get the kind of attention that they wish they didn’t receive, if they survive the experience.  The closer you come to the market, the more active the interference will be.  Dennis began to discover that in Seattle.  

I have encountered free energy newbies who literally thought that getting the Golden Handcuffs was like winning the lottery.  Fools.  

In summary, part of learning my lessons is realizing that Godzilla and friends were way ahead of me, and that there is nothing that I can do about that but put one foot ahead of the other and do what I can.  If I can find enough people with the right stuff, my plan will easily work, and Godzilla is betting that I won’t.  We’ll see.  

Best,

Wade

Hi:

One reason why I emphasize a comprehensive perspective is that so much more makes sense that way.  Otherwise, it is easy to get lost in the weeds.  That book that I am reading, The Monkey’s Voyage, emphasizes that scientists can get so lost in their pet theories that they can’t see the forest from the trees, as they either never leave the shade of their favorite trees (often the first one that they encountered) or decry the worst specimens of trees that point to a different kind of forest than they want to see.  Einstein said that he no respect for people who picked the weakest part of a board and kept drilling holes through it.  It is easy to get seduced by one piece of evidence, especially when it conforms to our self-serving beliefs, and stay in a delusional state.  The best scientists try to never get too attached to any theory.  The most robust scientific findings have several independently converging lines of evidence that are reproducible.  When I update my big essay, I will discuss chapters of The Monkey’s Voyage that deal with molecular clock studies and how they have become more reliable, once the constant timekeeping assumption was jettisoned.  Different genes, and different parts of genes, have different rates of mutation, as do different species and classes of species, and today, the best molecular studies almost perfectly agree with the best fossil dates, out to about 400 million years, and then something goes awry, as molecular dates become much older than fossil dates, and scientists are not sure why.  

Science has suffered from over-specialization for a long time, and has only recently begun emerging from it.  When I began to dive into the books back in 1989, little did I know that I was embarking on the comprehensivist’s path.  The comprehensive (AKA multidisciplinary, generalist, big picture, interdisciplinary) perspective also applies to many areas outside of science.  When I read Bucky state that all politics is all about who gets what proportion of a society’s scarce economic pie, it made perfect sense, and forever after, I saw all politics as just reshuffling the deck of scarcity in favor of whoever controlled the political process, and all retail politics is a charade.  That comprehensive perspective also allowed me to eventually see through the deck-shuffling games of economists, who abandon the real world in favor of largely bogus social theories, such as the idea that market participants are all rational and independent actors, not herd animals, in favor of their patrons, of course.  It also became easy to see through the in-group conceits of historians.  Conflicts of interest and lack of personal integrity are at the roots of all such behaviors.  People readily sell their souls for a full belly, and especially professionals.  

The truly important decisions on Earth are made in completely unaccountable privacy by the global elite, and you would not recognize their names.  They operate in the deep shadows.  That was one of many lessons of my journey.  They can stay in the shadows for all I care.  If I can find enough people with the right stuff, the global elite will not be able to stop us, will slink away, they can do so with my blessings, and they might even like the Fifth Epoch, even though their dark path power games will become obsolete.  They can’t be negotiated with; they can only be made obsolete.  I treat them like a force of nature, and I don’t venture where hurricanes, earthquakes, and tornadoes dominate the scene, thinking that I am clever/lucky/noble enough to avoid them, but I encounter no end of free energy newcomers who think that they can, like 18-year-old boys before their first battle.  When people deny the global elite’s very existence, or think that the global elite means people such as Bill Gates or the sitting American president, it betrays ignorance, naïveté, and fear of understanding how our world really works, and that denial and obtuseness can come from some of the smartest people that you will ever meet.  Also, those who focus on the global elite to the exclusion of all else are deluded in the other direction, and fearful paranoia is one of their most salient characteristics.  If people ever get out of their armchairs and actually do anything of importance in those realms, they will encounter Godzilla’s minions.  If they survive the experience, it will be educational.  I try to keep free energy newbies away from those areas to the best of my ability, but some people just have to go find out the hard way.  When I encountered people more experienced than me in these areas, I sat at their feet, lapping it up, and happy that I did not learn those lessons how they did.  

A comprehensive perspective requires at least some scientific literacy.  Otherwise, people are easily distracted by the circus, and those recent emails about some “city” in Antarctica are typical of the New Age/conspiracist chaff of the fringes, that easily dupes the gullible and scientifically illiterate.  It is a constant issue that I face when people approach me, and scientific literacy and discernment seem to be the only antidote.

That comprehensive perspective allowed me to see what all of the dominant ideologies, AKA the “isms,” had in common: scarcity, fear, and egocentric in-group conditioning.  All of them are barriers to sentience and clever justifications for treating outgroups terribly.  People are almost without exception addicted to their in-group ideologies, as their in-group status is a key to their survival, or so they think.  Almost nobody on Earth today has what it takes to escape their conditioning, but those are the people I seek.  My work is not suitable for those in thrall to their in-group conditioning, which is nearly all of humanity today, which is why I know that I seek needles in haystacks.  

Best,

Wade

Hi:

The absolutely most important lesson of my journey was this: Love is the answer.  

It is a corollary to this lesson: Personal integrity is the world’s scarcest commodity.  

Love has always been the answer, but in our world of scarcity and fear, almost nobody ever achieves it to any meaningful degree.  I do not want to wax too biblically, but many are called and few are chosen.  Another way to say it is that I am looking for needles in haystacks, those few whose hearts are in the right place, those overgrown Boy and Girl Scouts, for whom doing the helpful thing is more important than their earthly reward for doing it.  What attracted me to Dennis and Brian were their great hearts, not their genius, talent, or fame.  And people’s hearts in action, when the chips are down, is when you get to see what they are really made of.  Many can talk a good game, but almost nobody has ever walked the talk.

The greatest miracle that I ever witnessed was when I overcame the desire to kill people and instead sacrificed my life.  What impressed me the most about Roads’s little journey into the future was the stark contrast between those who chose love and those who didn’t.  Only a few months after meeting Dennis, I saw how the semi-sentient, social consciousness, self-interested masses can’t distinguish the psychopaths from the saints (that goes back to “Give us Barabbas!” and before).  It blew me away initially, but I eventually understood that the masses see everything in the light of their self-interest, and the dark path’s Pied Pipers of Doom can almost effortlessly stampede the masses in any direction that they want, by playing to their self-interest.  I saw it in no uncertain terms in Ventura, as Ken Hodgell easily duped people, including Mr. Engineer and Mr. Researcher, with his Mr. Rogers act.  I performed the most heroic act of my life, to only have my mother campaign against me for years afterward, as she worshipped the evil system that fed her.  My fellow travelers all described similar situations.  What I experienced was normal, if a bit larger than life.  Those attacks from a former girlfriend were only a gentle preview of what was ahead of me, as I learned my life’s greatest lessons.  

The masses are not going to be any help for making the Fifth Epoch manifest, and only inexperienced, undiscerning, naïve, or stubborn people think any differently.  And there is no use in judging that situation; it is just what it is.  Until abundance is dropped in their laps, the masses will not even begin to comprehend, and that is normal.

The people I seek are going to carry the ball, because humanity is currently unable to, in their egocentric pursuits of survival and addiction, in a world where dark pathers reign, enabled and even cheered by their victims.  

Best,

Wade

Hi:

A big lesson that I learned was that the ways that New Agers and others are trying to “wake up” humanity are naïve and unworkable.  I’ll not deny that there is something to Rupert Sheldrake’s work, and the “skeptics’” getting him banned from TED for his relatively tame challenges to materialism is standard “skepticism” at work, as they defend their religion with the fervor of Dominican inquisitors.  

But one New Age canard has passed into the lexicon, called the hundredth monkey effect, based on a false rendering of events.  Actually, that real learning event with macaques is a valid lesson on primate social learning, and like with humans, the young learn easier, while the older ones are more ossified in their thinking.  As I mentioned earlier, invention and imitation is the path of humanity’s technological progress, as it was with those macaques learning a new energy acquisition technique.  

For every Epochal Event in the human journey, tapping the new energy source came first, and the economic/political/social/biological changes came later, as a consequence of tapping that new energy source, not a cause.  The highest message ever given to humanity is “love the enemy,” or stated in modern jargon, “there is no outgroup.”  But it was not until energy-driven machines began replacing brute human labor that that hallowed institution of slavery became a barbaric relic.  Virtually nobody on Earth would have been receptive to “slavery is evil” arguments (other than perhaps the slaves  :) ) in 1720.  With the rising standard of living of industrialization, people could afford to have more of a conscience, just like with the previous Epochs.

Sociality is adaptive, and new economic situations allow for the freedom to change, not the other way around.  If I had been born in an agrarian society, the odds of me doing what I have done with my life, and the understandings achieved, would have been insanely long.  Thinking that we can sit and meditate ourselves into the Fifth Epoch is deluded.  We live in physical reality for a reason.  Humanity has had the same biological equipment for tens of thousands of years, maybe even since Homo sapiens first appeared on the evolutionary scene about 200,000 years ago, so there is not going to be some magical awakening happening anytime soon, through some kind of clever ideological patter.

Similarly, I see people stuck in retail politics and social consciousness all the time, really, almost without exception.  Even Brian and Dennis were largely stuck there, although Brian admitted at his life’s end what a dead-end retail politics was, and he would have known.  

So, I am not really picking on New Agers.  Their games are just another aspect of Fourth Epoch sociality.  There is really nothing “new” about the New Age, but it is just a recycling of aspects of the current and former ages, and New Agers are stuck in their Epoch like the rest.  The potential pitfall with New Age stuff is thinking that it is some kind of key to unlock the doorway to the Fifth Epoch.  It isn’t.  People are not going to suddenly “wake up” to the evil realities of our Epoch.  They are all too evident, for those with eyes to see.  About 99.999% of humanity is not going to begin to see past this Epoch until the means for the next one are delivered to them.  It has always been this way.  

There are glimpses of the Fifth Epoch to be found in mystical material and fiction, and Michael Roads’s is one of the best.  But we won’t get there by just dreaming about it, coming up with clever jargon, wearing “mystical” haircuts, and the like.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

During my journey and studies, the nature/nurture issue was often prominent.  Very practically, in a world of scarcity and fear, not many people are going to connect with their hearts in a meaningful way.  Some “mystical” material says that it is “supposed” to be this way, while others say that this reality is one big mistake, and journeys such as Roads’s show that whether we live in heaven on Earth or hell on Earth while we are incarnated is our choice.  I know which I prefer.  :)  

The fact is that for each successive Epoch of the human journey, societies became more humane.  Chimps readily commit genocide and have lethal hierarchical politics, as everybody vies for power.  But monkeys also do it, so these proclivities are deeply baked into the human animal, but when bonobos had their food supply double, the females led a change in social organization and created societies that were no longer run by males, and bonobo societies are more peaceful than any human society has ever been.  Similarly, when the easy meat was killed off and in places conducive to it, women began raising crops, those societies became matrilineal, and those were humanity’s most peaceful preindustrial societies.  

In the Second Epoch, once the easy meat was gone and fierce territorialism resumed after that brief Golden Age of the Hunter Gatherer, slaughtering one’s neighbors became the norm once again, like chimps.  Those societies murdered their elderly (they did it as “humanely” as possible), for those few fortunate to live to a ripe old age, and Stone Age hunter-gatherer societies were the most violent of the human journey, with about a third of all men dying violently.  Today, scientists think that for many thousands of years, violence is what kept hunter-gatherer societies living within their carrying capacities, as the herds would be culled through violence.  Scientists also surmise that human violence was also gradually culled from humanity in that phase of the human journey, as dangerous men, serial killers most of all, would be killed off by their societies, through either banishment or execution.  

One of the most fascinating studies of all of my years of scholarliness is what scientists learned from studying the relict groups of humanity.  DNA testing has established the migration pattern of the Founder Group that left Africa between 60,000 and 50,000 years ago.  The south-Saharan hunter-gatherers, Negritos, Australian aborigines, and New Guinea highlanders and their neighbors are all relict populations from the original migration (actually, those south-Saharan hunter-gatherers never left), and have provided a fascinating window into the human past.  Just like our gorilla and chimp ancestors, those societies are/were patrilineal and extremely violent.  They all had the same religious practices of singing and dancing, to form in-group cohesion to prevail against their neighbors and survive.  All human societies have similar traits, which likely means that they were also possessed by the Founder Group.  

Just like with the journey of life on Earth, scientists try to determine whether human societies’ features are from descent or convergence, and for language and religion, for instance, descent relationships have been determined with high confidence, while the features of Earth’s pristine civilizations were highly likely to be convergent, as behaviorally modern humans made similar adaptations to similar circumstances.  If ETs come into the open and they are humanoid, the question of descent or convergence will be a key issue to be resolved, and either answer will be amazing.    

Those understandings are very important for gaining insights into today’s human societies and what the human potential may be.  When abundance becomes a human birthright, human societies are going to change in ways that are currently unimaginable for the vast majority of humanity, but it was like that for all Epochal Events.  

These were key understandings gained through my studies, but without my real-world anthropology class during my adventures, particularly my years with Dennis, many of those understandings would have likely remained elusive for me.  I continually see people encounter my material but fail to understand, and usually they get about halfway there at best, and I can tell that they just have not had the experience that leads to understanding, and the greatest barrier to comprehension is dragging along their scarcity-based baggage.  Few can survive the curriculum that I “enjoyed,” so I look for those who have the critical qualities, and not necessarily gained through the meat grinder.  I don’t need them to get doctorates in free energy and what the implications are.  High school graduates will be plenty for what I have in mind.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

I have written plenty that I visit this “fake news” (according to a Washington Post article) site almost daily, and saw an article yesterday on Global Warming that will dovetail with my lessons learned posts.  Whether it is studying the media, what is vended as “history,” the latest scientific findings, Uncle Noam’s work, or my writings, understanding the source’s bias is always important, if your quest is the truth.  Nobody has a monopoly on it in physical reality, where we all see through the glass so dimly.  There are a few reasons why I write so frankly about my life, my studies, my foibles, and the like.  One is to try to overcome the limitations of the written word.  I am trying to make myself as real as possible to those I seek, and they will recognize at least parts of their journeys in mine, which has been a thoroughly human affair, even if many events were larger than life.  I am not shy about recounting the many traumas of my journey, in the hopes that others do not have to go out and lose their naïveté the hard way.  The free energy field is not the place to lose one’s naïveté, as the hazards can be deadly.  

That financial blogger article is typical of the scientifically illiterate writings that abound in cyberspace, and I find it rather bizarre that supposedly astute financial bloggers get all in a lather about the scientific consensus on Global Warming, calling it some kind of cultish conclusion, but they can’t seem to even imagine that the people who have been leading Global Warming “skepticism” for the past generation openly sold their souls to the hydrocarbon interests, and most of the world’s largest companies are hydrocarbon companies.  What is wrong with that picture?  That is an example of where understanding the bias of the writers is important.  The Zero Hedge people generally have swallowed the capitalist Kool-Aid, so corporate malfeasance is often underplayed in favor of highlighting governmental malfeasance.  I drank that capitalist Kool-Aid, too, before I began to realize what a Big Lie it all was.  Governments are not the answer, either, as they are owned by the private interests.  

The basics of the impact of greenhouse gases, and carbon dioxide chief among them, are really quite easy to understand, but that article confuses the issue, either from ignorance or purposefully, and I usually favor the “scientifically illiterate” explanation for those kinds of writings.  

Gases of three or more atoms have configurations that can absorb infrared radiationPhotosynthesis absorbs radiation in the visible spectrum, and before that captured photon energy can be reemitted, in less than a trillionth of a second, the electron that absorbed that photon energy is stripped off of its original molecule and moved to more stable configurations that store that photon energy and do not reemit it.  But greenhouse gas molecules soon reemit that photon.  However, it gets reemitted in a random direction, not necessarily in the direction of space, where it was originally heading when it left Earth’s surface as infrared radiation.  Those photons “ricochet” between greenhouse gas molecules, and energy that rattles around in the atmosphere that way will raise its temperature.  It is really pretty simple stuff.  

For many years now, scientists have accepted that carbon dioxide levels have widely fluctuated over Earth’s history, but the general trend has been carbon sequestering in Earth’s crust, and declining volcanism has meant declining carbon dioxide levels for at least the past 100 million years.  There is not much dispute about this among paleologists.  The history of Earth’s oxygen levels has been far more contentious these days, but nobody is suggesting that Earth’s oxygen levels are not due to oxygenic photosynthesis.  No credible person can suggest that the current skyrocketing carbon dioxide levels are not due to humanity’s burning hydrocarbons.  

Earth’s Greenhouse and icehouse phases have been almost totally dependent on carbon dioxide levels.  We have been in an icehouse Earth for the past 35 million years, after a 15 million year transition from a 200 million year greenhouse Earth that the dinosaurs thrived in.  The ultimate cause of today’s ice age is those declining carbon dioxide levels.  Antarctica’s becoming isolated at the South Pole was the first proximate cause, the next was formation of the land bridge between the Americas, and for the past million years, the clocklike advances and retreats of the ice sheets have been due to variation in Earth’s orientation to the Sun.  Carbon dioxide levels have fluctuated over the past million years with the cold and warm phases, but no credible scientist thinks that they were immediately causative, but were more like positive and negative feedbacks to that orientation of Earth.

That article argues that carbon dioxide is not some causative factor in climate variation over the past million years, but all climate scientists know that.  It is a red herring argument, designed to gull the scientifically illiterate, as it may have gulled that financial blogger.  Other bogus analyses are focusing on the minutia of temperature fluctuations, as they look at the noise and not the signal, or they focus on regional variation.  All that that proves is that global climate is complex.

Global Warming “skeptics” who perform those kinds of analyses are the financial blogger equivalent of arguing that the insane money printing by the world’s central banks can’t create bubbles, because they honed in on the minutia of some inconsequential variable, or they noted that some nations have not experienced a bubble yet.  The rapid melting of the world’s ice is undeniable, but when faced with that incontrovertible evidence, Global Warming “skeptics” attribute it to natural variation.  They literally have nothing to base that on, and when I see those kinds of arguments, they are the typical “business as usual” arguments that go back to the collapses of early civilizations, when they ran out of energy.  Some astute observers saw what was happening and tried to warn their civilizations, but they were drowned out by the chorus of self-interest and denial.  It is no different today.  There should not be any debate that human practices are quickly making Earth uninhabitable.  While financial bloggers and other scientifically illiterate writers are in full denial mode, the GCs and friends aren’t, as they prepare their survival enclaves, and some of their plans are bizarre.

Global Warming deniers are ironically close cousins to the climate change advocates for the megafauna extinctions.  What those seemingly diametrically opposed views have in common is absolving humanity of any responsibility for its actions, which is thoroughly egocentric and all too common in our world.  Most are not even conscious of what they are doing, and actually convince themselves that they are seeking the truth.  Not all of them are that deluded, but most likely are.

The big issue is that through burning up the hydrocarbon deposits that have fueled the industrial age, carbon dioxide levels are literally skyrocketing.  What humanity is doing may be unprecedented in Earth’s history.  A 50% rise in carbon dioxide levels in little more than a century is, on the geologic timescale, an explosion in the blink of an eye.  The last time that Earth went from icehouse to greenhouse conditions, it saw the greatest mass extinction in the eon of complex life.  Some scientists now think that the spasm of the great die-off may have only lasted 60,000 years or so, capping off a period of 20 million years of challenging times.  Humanity may drive Earth’s species to Permian levels of extinction in only a few centuries.  It is shaping up to be the most dramatic extinction event outside of the bolide that took out the dinosaurs.

Humanity’s burning up the hydrocarbon deposits with abandon could literally turn Earth from an icehouse world to a greenhouse one within a few centuries.  Will the accompanying extinction reach Permian levels, which might take humanity with it?  Any scientist with a clue knows that humanity is toying with it.  So, arguments like that financial blogger made are at about the disinformation/gossip level of the issue, just as I see for so many important issues on Earth.

Developing a comprehensive perspective can help prevent being distracted by the circus, which is a primary purpose of my big essay.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

The next month is going to be a heroic one at my day job, and I currently have no idea whether I will get the time off this year to do my essay update, so I am going to have to change my routine to make the time to get it done this year, and my daily postings will have to give for now.  I will begin to make them every other day, and work on the essay update with the time that I use for writing posts.  I am also clearing the decks of my life in other ways so that I can get this done.  I have a lot of work to do on the essay revision, with a three-foot stack of books and scientific magazines next to my desk to reflect in it.  Nothing will change the essay’s thrust, but the update will go deeper in several areas, notably molecular biology, human sociality, including its deep roots in the primate line, and the journey of life on Earth, particularly complex life, and a bit of geology and astronomy.  If I had a month or two of free time, I could get it done, but I’ll have to try to fold it into my busy daily life.  After that revision, I plan to get a bit more active on the choir front.  It will likely be years after than until another significant revision.  

Today’s post will be a little addendum to my recent music post.  I left out a few important musician connections, not the least of which was Brian O.  Brian’s Maui Suite is pretty good stuff, and has an honored place in my New Age collection.  Brian was not really astronaut material, and being an accomplished musician was just one of several ways that he did not fit in.  If not for von Braun’s Mars plans, Brian would have never been hired, and NASA later considered Brian to be a hiring mistake.  If Brian had gone up, he would have been the artist in space, not the military test-pilot types that dominated the astronaut corps.

Dennis met his wife because her boyfriend died, who was Jim Croce’s manager, and died in the same crash that took Croce’s life.  When I drove out to Boston, among the few possessions that I brought along of Dennis’s and Alison’s was her guitar, which was her prized possession, and playing it was a religious experience for her.  Dennis himself is artistically talented, and it was heartwarming to see a painting of his in his daughter’s home when I visited it in 2013.  Dennis is certainly a creative genius, and growing up around inventors was also part of my artistic background.  Creativity is the positive pole of Artisans, and inventors and scientific geniuses such as Einstein have often been Artisans, maybe even predominantly.

I think that I have mentioned it someplace in my public writings, that one of my closest pals from my LA days was an aspiring moviemaker.  We met through the Silva class when he took it, and I was pals with the instructor.  He was from old European money and was supposed to take over the family’s industrial empire, but forsook it all to move to Hollywood and make movies.  That is quite a story that I won’t get into much today, but he went from being the lost son who forsook his family’s plans for him to becoming the Steven Spielberg of his nation, and his family poured millions of dollars into his effort.  I heard plenty of slimy Hollywood stories from him.  He helped edit my big essay, and was one of my most important contributors.  We went to movies all the time, in Westwood and Hollywood, and he would analyze them.  It was insightful stuff.  My roommate in Seattle, when I met Dennis, was also an aspiring writer, actor, and moviemaker, and he would also analyze movies.  He moved to LA the next year (right after making a TV pilot that never went anywhere, and marrying an aspiring actress who eventually got a job on LA’s TV news, as a traffic girl), and I helped support him during the lean times.  It was always boom or bust for him.  He was a professional photographer when we met, and in LA, he would get on game shows and make enough prize money to survive a little while longer, waiting for the big break that never came.  He would get a big payday from selling a screenplay, and then nothing for years.  A lawyer that I worked with at my high-tech firm took a year off of his career to make a movie (which I bought and enjoyed, and on his last day of work at my company, he got the Wade’s World talk that I have often given to departing colleagues, as a gift, but it rarely results in a closer relationship, but it also has several times), and is a Hollywood attorney today, for a big movie studio.

My moviemaker friend’s blueblood background took many interesting directions.  He is the CEO of companies that he owns, but has not worn shoes for 20 years or so, walking around like a peasant, meeting ambassadors and the like.  When you are that rich, you can be eccentric, and your eccentricities can be celebrated.  He gets pictures taken of his barefoot self, with the high and mighty eagerly posing with the barefoot mogul.  

He grew up worshipping Mozart, and his apartment’s living room was dominated by a harpsichord.  He played for me, to practice playing to an audience.  He did not have much talent, but he had the best harpsichord in LA, which they would come and take from his apartment to the concert hall when they needed one.  He was close friends with the world’s foremost harpsichordist, and I saw up close how people like him were treated, by artists looking for patrons.  When we attended a recital of a world class organist (the world’s foremost at the time, as I seem to recall) on some small LA church’s new organ, which cost something like $14 million (which was way too dominant for that little church, and that recital that I attended was the first ever given on that organ, if my memory serves me), the pastor did his best to reel in my pal as a patron.  My pal also spent years in rural Cambodia, learning how to play a stringed Cambodian instrument from a master musician, who I am sure was pleased to have a rich, white student for years, who I am sure supported the master during his years of tutelage.  

I heard plenty about the music business in LA, from him and others in it, and it is the same kind of situation that exists in writing, acting, directing, etc.  For every star that emerges, thousands toil in anonymity, looking for that break, and are often greatly abused by the system, which is full of predators and, as my moviemaker pal called it, the business’s “slime factor.”  Those casting couch stories were not myths, and the recent revelations of a pedophile ring among Hollywood execs are not surprising.  

I knew a guy who tried making it as a writer in LA, but was reduced to producing porn flicks for a time.  Porn in LA is kind of the minor leagues of people wanting to make it in LA, but funny things can happened along the way.  People such as Ron Jeremy tried to break into acting before taking the lower road to success in entertainment.  Some porn stars ended up being in legitimate Hollywood productions, and Sasha Grey is the latest that I am aware of, and those several porn stars in Game of Thrones.  The porn business is so prevalent in California that a close relative lived in an old Victorian mansion with an extraordinary bathroom that they rented out to porn producers, who shot movies in that bathroom.  That was in San Francisco, not LA, and I think it was straight porn, not gay porn.  Hey, it helped pay the rent!  :)

I have been approached several times to make my work into TV shows and movies (and I get “publish a book” all the time, but I am not interested), but I have always declined the invitations.  I know enough of those businesses to know what the odds are, even if Godzilla was not monitoring my activities.  Brian went bankrupt when he self-published.  The Eye of Sauron is definitely aware of my work, but I think that I am pretty low on the radar, and my approach seeks to avoid the many pitfalls that await the inexperienced and unwary.  If I approached Hollywood, Washington D.C., or Wall Street, or even spoke publicly in my home state, I would begin to experience interventions, and I don’t see the point in that.  I have seen what doesn’t work, and few can survive even one of those attempts to try again.  I am constantly badgered by people who try to move me in the directions that they want me to take, but not one of them has ever truly understood, and they are usually trapped by their naïveté, they drag along their baggage, play the self-seeking game, etc.  Also, I am using a low-cost way of communicating with the entire planet, and it is that comprehensive conversation that is going to attract the people I seek, not being on Oprah, and somebody with a message like mine will never be in venues like Oprah’s.  Brian was gradually banished to the fringes, the more he pursued the truth.  The only TV shows on Dennis smeared him, going back to a few weeks after I met him, and continued until he was finally run out of the USA.  

Anyway, I have had many connections to the creative arts, and other than growing up in Southern California, I don’t know what it was, other than perhaps being an Old Artisan, and we attracted each other like magnets.  

On a lighter note, my wife likes watching the Academy Awards, and last night was “entertaining” in ways.  I gave the TV a double-bird when a New York Times ad portrayed itself as a seeker of truth.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  How Orwellian that they are now playing some kind of “truth” game against Trump.  There are few bigger liars on Earth than The New York Times.  Their stand is reminiscent of Judith Miller’s becoming some kind of martyr for the free press, when she was The New York Times’s leading propagandist in beating the drums for war.  Those White Helmets are phonies, supported by USAID and other imperial interests.  How Hollywood to give a promotional film on them an Oscar.  A college roommate, whom I talked into becoming an accountant, and who eventually bagged it and teaches high school math today, was also my roommate in LA (and lives near me today), and he worked out of the PWC office that counts those Oscar ballots.  In the wake of last night’s SNAFU, I wonder if they are going to lose that prestigious account.  It is guaranteed that heads will roll.  That was definitely the most entertaining moment of the night.  :) Poor Warren Beatty.  I hope that he does not keel over anytime soon.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

Those Hollywood tales were part of my lessons learned, which I learned before and during my days with Dennis.  They were early lessons on the lack of integrity in the world, and I’ll wrap up those posts with a couple of anecdotes from my moviemaker friend.  

The problem in Hollywood, as it is in all creative industries, is the dearth of good ideas, which is partly why Hollywood does sequels to death.  If you have a great idea, multitudes are ready to steal it.  It was just another example of what I learned from Mr. Mentor’s journey, as all of his inventions were stolen or suppressed.  He even once wrote a story about Santa Claus, when Santa was young.  He had no idea how to break into the publishing business, lent a copy of his manuscript to a schoolteacher sister, who showed it to come colleagues.  A couple of years later, those colleagues made a TV movie based on that story.  Of course, Mr. Mentor never received any recognition or money, as they stole the story outright.  I discovered that that was very common in Hollywood.  

My moviemaker friend told me of a script that he was interested in, and the seller had a documentary trail that certified its authenticity, but as my friend examined the documents, something looked a little odd about them.  His further investigation proved that the “authenticity” documents were forged, as it was a stolen script that the seller was peddling.  My friend finished that anecdote with, “That is an example of the slime factor in this business.”  

During those years, my friend worked closely with who is arguably the most famous country musician ever, who also had an acting career in those days.  He was developing a script that was going to be a star vehicle for that country musician, and somebody stole an early version of the script, made a bad movie out of it, and it wrecked the viability of my friend’s project, so he had to scrap it.  

I have written about how the makers of Chain Reaction picked Yull Brown’s brains for a couple of days, promising to raise the money to makes his dreams come to fruition, and instead they came out with a movie that portrayed a Yull ringer blowing up a city with his experiment.  

Those are typical events in Hollywood, and all of my pals had similar stories.  In LA, everybody is trying to use everybody else, and it took me a year to realize that when people were instantly friendly to me, they were trying to use me for something.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

I am winding down my lessons learned posts, and expect to finish them before long.  As I recently wrote, explanations of human political and social organization only make much sense when they are rooted in evolutionary and economic dynamics.  For every Jesus who can rise above his Epoch and reach godhead-level understanding, the rest of us grope around, fumbling blindly, egocentrically searching for security and comfort, with our fear-based addictions temporarily sated.  But each Epoch of the human journey became progressively more humane.  The enlightenment of a Jesus did not end slavery; industrialization did.  The condition of women was wholly dependent on what Epoch they lived in.  In the First and Second Epochs, they were largely war booty, vessels of reproduction that men would kill each other over possessing.  

Only in situations where women were able to bring in more calories than the men and band together did their societies become matrilineal, and women enjoyed their highest status until the Industrial Revolution.  When the civilizations of the Third Epoch formed, women universally lost their previous high status and became the broodmares of agrarian economies.  We have had the same biological equipment for at least the past 60,000 years, so all of those changes in human societies since then have only reflected their economic conditions, and their energy surplus, most importantly.  Everything else was of minimal importance, and it remains so today, although hardly anybody is aware of the reality, as nearly all humans today are scientifically illiterate, just as almost everybody was illiterate in the agrarian epoch, at about the same proportion of 5%-10% of the population or so.  

So, when I see leftists and their protests against the economic order, or New Agers vending their nostrums for achieving abundance (just imagine it!), I realize that they can only imagine reshuffling the deck of scarcity, and are firmly stuck in their super-Epoch.  The practicalities of becoming a Type 1 civilization escape them, just as it escapes nearly everybody on Earth.  The world does not work how they think it does.  For those who are not scientifically illiterate, they are almost always trapped by the assumptions of mainstream science, which comprise a virtual religion, although few scientists are aware and honest enough to admit it.

The kind of people needed for an effort like mine to have a prayer of success only became clear to me after many years.  The integrity part I learned in no uncertain terms during my first stint with Dennis, and the big surprise was not that Godzilla was active, vigilant, and was only too happy to sic his minions on us, including the media, but that my family and friends would betray and attack me like they did.  My fellow travelers all had similar experiences.  As Dennis eventually admitted, his allies did more damage to his effort than his enemies did.  I got a pretty good idea of how scientific Illiteracy hampered people’s understanding during my days with Dennis, and it became much more evident after my long years of study, but what also became clear was how trapped scientists were in their “laws of physics” religion.  

Scientists have almost never authored any technological breakthroughs.  Theorists came along after the fact, to erect theories about what the inventors and empiricists came up with, and mainstream science is notorious for ignoring and even ridiculing such events as lighting up a park with incandescent lighting, or planes flying through the air, so the inventors of Dennis’s heat pump cutting their performance data in half to maintain “credibility,” or the crazed reactions that Brian received from his peers to the idea of free energy, were typical.  Our interactions with environmentalists were typical, as they are very well aware of free energy’s potential, but regard it as the enemy.  

In that light, microscopes attaining “impossible” resolutions being ignored and derided for nearly a century are typical, and Brown’s Gas experiments yielding “impossible” results that have been studiously dismissed and ignored for a generation is normal science at work.  There is a great delusion held by many that scientists are selfless seekers of the truth.  They are herd animals, like the rest of humanity, if seemingly more intelligent than average.  

When I hear from scientists and their allies that they will take free energy seriously when somebody can deposit working prototypes in their laps, or they read about it in the peer-reviewed literature, it only emphasizes how worthless mainstream scientists are on the free energy front.  But the free energy milieu is also dominated by scientists and inventors, which reflects the field’s state of arrested development, and those scientists and inventors going off the deep end and declaring themselves to be the Messiah or Second Coming are typical behaviors, I am sorry to report, or they libel the true heroes of the field, and their disinformation is parroted by the other “leaders” in the field.  Free energy inventors and scientists are only one small part of a much larger issue, but almost nobody is willing or able to understand.  Those are just some of the many reasons why I don’t want to have anything to do with the free energy field.

Also, I am regularly approached by free energy neophytes who don’t have any experience and have not done the work, beginning with studying my big essay, but they challenge the validity of my experiences and perspective, or provide their bright ideas, which have without exception been variations of the same failed approaches.  They don’t seem to be able or willing to understand that I am doing something different, and only people with the right stuff, and who do the work, are going to be any help for an effort like mine, and I know through rueful experience that I seek needles in haystacks.  

It has taken more than 40 years, since my first dreams of changing the energy industry, to get where I am today, and I am not nearly finished, and have devoted the rest of my life’s spare time to this pursuit, and we will see how it goes.

I am not quite finished with these lessons learned posts, but am getting close.  I plan to stay close to that every-other-day posting pattern until I finish the revision to my big essay, and with that strategy, I should complete it this year, fate willing.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier

Hi:

Those years during my first stint with Dennis was my real-world anthropology class, and when the dust settled four years later, human behavior could never surprise me again.  My long years of study really began in 1989, when I began descending into university libraries to help prepare any experts that my legal fund could line up to testify.  That dive only went deeper when I moved to Ohio, and never really let up.  If I had to put a number on the time that I have spent in study and writing since 1989, it probably amounts to at least eight years of full-time effort, maybe even ten, all done for free.  I also had to dig out of my financial abyss (more than once), put my wife through graduate school, help my family, and the like.  Those decisions cost me ever having children, owning my own home, and other “frills” that my peers took for granted.  But I have no regrets.  I had a very good idea what I was getting into, unlike when that voice spoke to me.  

Those first several years of study were largely about plumbing the depths of the lies that I had been raised with.  After my second stint with Dennis, I reached new levels of study and writing, and 5.5 years later, my site was completed largely as it stands today.  Then I discovered Uncle Bucky’s work and embarked on the studies that resulted in my big essay, and my studies since 2007 were specifically intended toward writing what became that essay.  When I make the essay update this year, I hope, this point will become even clearer: the masses are not going to be talked into waking up and helping the Fifth Epoch manifest.  It has never worked that way, but there is no end of New Age nostrums, social consciousness, and the rest of those unworkable ideas in circulation about how to change the world.  Fraudulent “facts” such as the Hundredth Monkey Effect abound, as the scientifically illiterate propose their invalid ideas.

Humanity is not going to immediately become enlightened when the Fifth Epoch arrives.  However, just like slavery became a barbaric institution when industrialization happened, nearly all of the hallowed institutions and ideologies of the Third and Fourth Epochs will likewise come to be seen as primitive and will be discarded as chattel slavery was.  While the material changes of the Fifth Epoch will be awesome to behold, the economic/political/social/cognitive changes will be mind-boggling, and humanity will have a great opportunity to finally become a truly sentient species.  But none of those changes will happen without free energy and its attendant suppressed technologies.  That is where scientific literacy and understanding how our world really works comes in, for those I seek.  Otherwise, an effort like mine will be nothing more than New Age pabulum, and there is already more than enough of that flying around.  

There is not going to be some big event in which Godzilla is unmasked before the world, the ETs will not suddenly land on the White House Lawn, and the Ascended Masters are not coming down here to save humanity from itself.  Those are all Hollywood and New Age fantasies, in which we can play spectators without doing the work that we came here to do, or at least, what my fellow travelers and I came to do.  Giving free energy to humanity, however, would be big, to put it mildly, and is very feasible if only a tiny fraction of humanity woke up and combined their efforts, which will only work if everybody keeps their eyes on the ball.  That is why a comprehensive perspective is needed.  Otherwise, people are easily distracted by the latest spectacle, and there is no end to that today.

I recently wrote about the economic and evolutionary dynamics behind human sociality and warfare, and my essay update is going to expand on those ideas, even more than it already has.  We are not going to get there through social consciousness, which is pre-sentient and all about survival.  The people I seek need to play the game far above that level, and those that I seek already have.  

Becoming familiar with the material in my big essay is only a prerequisite for a far more involved conversation.  That has yet to happen, but I can’t settle for less, or my effort will fail.  I am constantly approached by people with their shortcut ideas, but not even one of them has done the work.  How I wish there was an easy way to do this, and we could all solve the world’s problems on our lunch hours, but the biggest event in the human journey is not going to happen that way.  Much of my work is to help disabuse those I seek of harboring any “bright ideas” for a shortcut.  There aren’t any.

I also regularly hear from pupils about how they tried to turn on their social circles to my work, and I am not sure that I ever heard of even one taker.  Again, if you are one whom I seek, it is pretty much guaranteed that nobody else in your life will be.  Those are just the numbers, and it does no good to judge the situation.  While that can be one of the loneliest feelings on Earth, I am making a home for my little group to gather.  Not for comfort or shelter, although those may be side-effects, but so that we can pool our awareness in a dynamic interaction, in which the whole will become far greater than the sum of the parts.  That kind of gathering and synergy, on this kind of material, has yet to happen on Earth.  The song sung in chorus will attract the people I seek.  If I can find enough people with the right stuff who do the work, making free energy happen will be laughably easy.  But we need to do the work.  That is a key lesson that I learned on my journey.  The work has to be done, and there are no shortcuts, although work like mine can help shorten people’s learning curves, as they can do come vicarious learning.  

Best,

Wade