The Education Forum

Picture of Ted Cruz's father and Oswald having breakfast

TN: Just to clarify, if he is voted in; those who voted for him, and those who did NOT vote at all will get what THEY deserve. The rest of us will be punished through no fault of our own.

For those who think it can't happen, remember, "W" was elected. Twice.

Not really true. W was never elected.
He stole two elections, one with his brother's help in Florida, and one with help from a dirty official in Ohio. And the media helped cover it all up.
Al Gore won the 2000 election, that was ultimately reversed by the Supreme Court.

isn't it one of the functions of the press in america now to cover up; when did they last investigate anyone or anything. it seems the former watchdog of liberty has been put to sleep

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe Trump was asking the Russians to hack anyone. He was talking about what they have already hacked, as many experts believe they have done. He was saying if you have them, find them and let us have them. If you have 33,000 emails, it can be a chore just to "find" them all and release them.

Since these are emails that our own government could not obtain from its own secretary of state, the Russians would in effect be doing the government a favor, you would think, by saying "Here they are."

Trump suggested that it would be great if Russia could locate, hack or otherwise obtain emails taken from Clinton's personal email server and provide them to the US media - or to try and locate those emails which might have been provided to Wikilinks by other sources and make them available to the media. In doing so he seems to have endorsed the actions of whoever had hacked the DNC server and provided those contents to the media via wikilinks. And since Russian hackers are at least suspects in the DNC hack he appears to be endorsing foreign hackers to illegally obtaining election material and feed it to the media. All of which certainly sounds a lot like encouraging foreign hacking and interference in an American election.

Perfect analysis, Larry. Just imagine his "solutions" to future foreign policy issues when he's residing in the Whitehouse...

This is how Trump is making America Great.

TN: Just to clarify, if he is voted in; those who voted for him, and those who did NOT vote at all will get what THEY deserve. The rest of us will be punished through no fault of our own.

For those who think it can't happen, remember, "W" was elected. Twice.

Not really true. W was never elected.

He stole two elections, one with his brother's help in Florida, and one with help from a dirty official in Ohio. And the media helped cover it all up.

Al Gore won the 2000 election, that was ultimately reversed by the Supreme Court.

isn't it one of the functions of the press in america now to cover up; when did they last investigate anyone or anything. it seems the former watchdog of liberty has been put to sleep

In the past the press adhered to the political beliefs of the editors who in turn had to satisfy the owner. Freedom of the Press only existed in the sense that the owner could print anything he wanted. If the owner was dedicated to the truth then that's what was printed. The facts. The readers could make their decisions based on the facts.

Along came "National Security" and this allowed the USA to do what I was taught in grade school made the "communists" evil: total control of the press by the gov't.

Reagan's notion that "freedom of speech" allowed to press to lie freely gave birth to pure partisan networks. e.g. Fox News. Cronkite mourned the end of journalism as we know it. e.g. Fox News.

Remember when the opinion of the writer was listed as an editorial? Now we get editorials claiming to be facts. e.g. Fox News - An oxymoron if ever there was one. Cudos to Canada for kicking Fox News to the curb. Although some networks actually allow democratic leanings, NO Democratic equivalent of Fox News exists. Fox News is 100% Republican propaganda.

Sean Hannity: 'Who does the Pope think he is to judge whether Trump is Christian or not?'

Edited by Tom Neal

Ron, Trump did not call for the Russians to pass on what the has been been touted as confidential information (rightly or wrongly) to the US government, he asked for them to hand them over to the media for public and obviously political purposes. Bit of a difference there? And how naive would the man have to be to think Putin would pass US classified information to the US government rather than keeping it for his own use.... Side note: Putin is career KGB....so you tell me, does a career KGB agent disclose Russian intelligence tactics including cyber-warfare skills, collections and methods to the US by "sharing".

Honestly, Trump just has no clue at all in terms of either security or real international relations....which are a lot deeper than just "negotiations" and "deals".

Larry:

The pattern in the recent past in POTUS elections has been Republicans offer the public a super rich candidate to vote for POTUS that the majority of voters in the USA reject; the majority of US voters are far from living super rich lives. Most are having trouble making it week to week. Democratic nominees seemly are closer to their impoverished realities. OTOH, back in 1960, JFK had close to the amount of money as Mr. Trump has today in 2016. Both owe their families for their tremendous wealth.

Tossing voters a super billionaire, TV celebrity following the last 2 elections is like using the same bait that the catfish by the stump in the water consistently rejects. IMHO (which means absolutely nothing to anyone but me), I believe the Donald is going to get spanked hard by 'Crooked Hillary' when the votes are all in & tabulated, regardless of how much Putin likes him. BTW, Republicans, Paul McCartney has exactly one 4th the amount of wealth as Mr. Trump. Lure him out of rainy England, nominate him & you've got my vote (LOL).

Jut sayin'

Brad Milch

Edited by Brad Milch

Ron, Trump did not call for the Russians to pass on what the has been been touted as confidential information (rightly or wrongly) to the US government, he asked for them to hand them over to the media for public and obviously political purposes. Bit of a difference there?

In a tweet Trump stated,"If Russia or any other country or person has Hillary Clinton's 33,000 illegally deleted emails, perhaps they should share them with the FBI!"

And how naive would the man have to be to think Putin would pass US classified information to the US government rather than keeping it for his own use.

That would be naïve, assuming that Trump was serious. Except that Putin indeed appears to be using hacked emails for his own purposes by giving them to WikiLeaks, if Russia is indeed the WikiLeaks source. So the U.S. government thereby has access to them like everyone else, so what's the difference?

Putin wouldn't be doing this, of course, for the benefit of the U.S. government (the case of Hillary Clinton and her classified gifts to the world is closed) but presumably for the benefit of candidate Trump.

... Side note: Putin is career KGB....so you tell me, does a career KGB agent disclose Russian intelligence tactics including cyber-warfare skills, collections and methods to the US by "sharing".

I'm not sure what tactics or skills are being disclosed if he is simply giving the results of the hacking to WikiLeaks.

Honestly, Trump just has no clue at all in terms of either security or real international relations....which are a lot deeper than just "negotiations" and "deals".

True.

Ron, if you look at Trumps other remarks he specifically mentions giving the information to the media and discusses how much the media would appreciate that.

My remark about the Russians helping the US by giving it to us was the primary point about intelligence but I'm pretty sure if the full server pull were turned over

it would probably reveals some clues about - and if not, you could well imagine the data could be manipulated for a host of different purposes. Again, Trump

may have been serious or he may have been joking, he is so uniformed about most things he discusses that its really hard to tell.

I will give him his due though, he's a salesman, I worked with and supported a lot of really good sales people and generally speaking they didn't have to master

what they were pitching, unless it was really deep tech. The pitch was important, the delivery was important, "craft is king" in those matters, which also goes for a lot

of radio and TV talk show folks as well...

Ron, if you look at Trumps other remarks he specifically mentions giving the information to the media and discusses how much the media would appreciate that.

Yes, but he was talking about 33,000 emails that were presumably already hacked a la the DNC emails. Everybody on CNN is screaming that he asked the Russians to hack Hillary Clinton's emails. "Treason!" He did no such thing. Hillary is no longer secretary of state. She no longer has the server. What are they going to hack?

Edited by Ron Ecker

Ron, I think he was referring to the private email server she had when she was SecState.......of course she is far from the first to keep a private server and an officer server or even

use a party campaign server while in office for that matter but that's a separate point. I'm not sure Trump even understands the difference in servers though? This gets much deeper

into the issue....if you want to focus on the security issue as the Republican story line has been, you get to the point that a private server might already have been hacked, that the

Russians or someone else already hold the hack/data, server file etc. Appealing to them to feed it to the media, or for that matter to go ahead an hack any American's server or any

campaign server (the DNC's) shows that he thinks only in terms of one on one, matters....hey, hack one of my competitors and give it to me or just to the media, can only help me.

But in truth, I don't really think Trump even understood what he was saying, he just talks off the top of his head and has so little understanding of almost everything outside his

business or what he gets off twitter feeds that it just bites him in the rear when people that do understand the implications challenge him. Then its all just a joke.

Rich man, poor man, but Donald Trump and I do have one thing in common. We'd both like to date his daughter.

Just to veer this thread back to JFK somewhat, I wonder what he would think of Trump and Hillary?

I also wonder if Trumps mentioning a possible link between Raphael Cruz Sr. and Lee Harvey Oswald (both born in 1939 ) means he personally believes the JFK killing was a conspiracy, or does he just throw anything he can find out there ( with no personal convictions or beliefs about these ) to defeat his competition?

Whether Raphael Cruz Sr, did or did not know or know of Lee Harvey Oswald in the summer of 1963, one thing is for sure.

He ( Cruz Sr. ) perfectly fit the extreme political background (with typically obfuscated personal activity and movement history) cast of crazy characters bill that occupied New Orleans at that time.

"It was like a circus" Jack Martin said to Jim Garrison when asked what he personally witnessed inside of Guy Bannister's offices.

For the seriousness release fun of it, I have imagined going back in time to New Orleans in the long hot summer of 1963 and observing all of these eccentric characters doing their

crazy things.

Guy Bannister running groups of hot headed army surplus outfitted Cubans and Rambo minded mercenaries around in the Bayous yelling and shooting with hairless David Ferrie leading the charge. Setting up hokey potential commie catching traps with infiltrators on college campuses or downtown or in front Clay Shaw's Trade Mart.

Ferrie and Shaw looking for young dis-functional boys/men to befriend and counsel.

Shloshed, sweaty under-armed Dean Andrews doing the samba in a dumpy ( but cheap ) French Quarter dive with a drink in one hand and a small umbrella in the other. I would have loved to heard first person his practiced "Cool Daddy-O" Beatnik/Bourbon Street hybrid lingo. Really got him going in this with exaggerated ego building praise ... DEANO...YOU'RE THE MAN! And ...ANOTHER ROUND ON ME ...AND BRING MY FRIEND SOME MORE JAMBLAYA!

And I could maybe run into Judy Vary when her and LHO were together?

I would have seen Carlos Bringuier taking swings at LHO in that busy downtown brawl.

Who knows who else I might have run into.

Marcello himself? Maybe Jack Ruby coming into town to talk Jada into performing at his higher class venue in Dallas?

I would truly loved to have sat with Big Jim Garrison for lunch at Katz-N-Jammers.

Same thing with Jack Martin.

Carnival character NO was so eccentric back then it was surreal. Definitely worthy of a Rod Serling script.

And Raphael Cruz Sr. ( who sounds BS loony even today! ) would have fit right in.

@Joe:

After a full week on the Internet searching here, there & everywhere for the alleged photo of Mr. Cruz Sr. & LHO having breakfast together in New Orleans 1963 and coming up with nothing at all, I have decided that if Mr. Trump actually saw this item somewhere & he wants my attention, he can always demonstrate his devotion to 'Making America Great Again' by telling one of his spin masters to post the alleged photo here at the Education Forum (or provide a simple, working link to it elsewhere on the Internet). This Forum is home plate to a multitude of JFK researchers, analysts, historians, authors, film makers & their peers that know the subject matter the best. Mr. Trump should be a regular lurker here if he truly has an interest in the despicable ambush & savage murder of President Kennedy 53 years ago in Dallas.

It's been alleged that Mr. Trump got his Cruz Sr. info from the unreleased CIA JFK files that investigative journalist Jefferson Morley has been locking horns with the Agency over in a Conquistador's effort to obtain their public release (at a tremendous personal legal expense) for a long time. If so, Mr. Trump can also use his tremendous wealth & clout to pressure or otherwise influence the CIA & other entities to honor the law & free the enslaved files, regardless if he is POTUS or POTUS wannabe.

It's been said before that the entities withholding the secret JFK material are doing so to protect living persons that once did service of some capacity to any or all of the Intel operations active during LHO's escapades. The recent Trump Cruz allegations suggests Mr. Cruz Sr. may be among that number. Perhaps Judith Baker is too. We won't know until the secret files are released & analyzed.

Mr. Trump has previously announced he believes LHO did the crime alone. Not voting for him for his single assassin belief does not automatically ensure the global public is going to get anything out of Hillary in regards to releasing the enslaved history contained in those withheld CIA files. The public is caught between a rock & a hard place on the unreleased JFK records.

As for me, I'm not chasing after visual proof of Mr. Trump's JFK global public allegations any longer. I've got better things to do in my life than chase shadows that aren't even there. If Mr. Trump wants my vote, he has to do better than tease. I simply cannot stand a teaser of any sort or a poker player bluffing their way through an extremely weak or empty hand.

Best,

Brad Milch

Edited by Brad Milch