The Education Forum

Good for you Tommy, believing the words of someone who has been economically with the truth from the word go.

He said he met Groden.

He has done no such thing, same with Calvery.

Please stop derailing this thread any further.

Thanks.

Edited by Bart Kamp

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Bart Kamp said:

Good for you Tommy, believing the words of a xxxx.

Bart,

Why would Brian Doyle lie about this?

Hasn't he been pushing the idea that the lithe "Running Woman" on Elm Street Extension was Gloria Calvery?

--  TG

How about if I get a signed, notarized letter from Mr. Calvery, a $300 background report, an-admissible-as-evidence, studio-quality video (with moderator), a Mayo Clinic DNA analysis proving that Mr. Calvery (I don't know his first name yet) really is who he says he is, and have it all delivered to you by special courier for your inspection.  In triplicate.

Edited by Thomas Graves

16 minutes ago, Bart Kamp said:

Yeah that would be acceptable, provided you can deliver....

Bart,

I seriously doubt that even that would satisfy you, seeing as how you've already got so much "invested" in your theory ...

--  TG

Bart Kamp wrote:

"Good for you Tommy, believing the words of someone (Brian Doyle) who has been economically (sic) with the truth from the word go.

He said he met Groden.

He has done no such thing, same with (Gloria Calvery's son) Calvery.

.....  .  "

My reply to Bart Kamp:

A couple of hours ago, Brian Doyle e-mailed to me this photo of he and Groden together on the Grassy Knoll in September, 2016.  So, Brian Doyle is a xxxx, huh, Bart?

29390811_837763266407289_1177173711_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=v1%3AAeFSJtzcOasHtg-9ekU1FFidz9da98EDT-0QnOLG5yHdMPiKu432brJ1mBSj7rxRvEgP80yBSm_wBk5eXLuiBxSmAOrjuVoStYDkMsPDNPwGTw&oh=00b19a66a178999cf9a9d57271f21747&oe=5AB6D425

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

Oh good for you Tommy you squeezed out another post, well done!

Doyle got his selfie stick out and proved he had met Groden, but did he actually talk to him?

Did he record it? Nope.

Did he discuss Prayer Man and did that convo yield anything substantial? If he had then he would have shouted it from the rooftops in Aug 2016, but he did not. He mentioned it off the cuff almost a year later. If he had the convo with him he would post it at DPF while still being Albert And now you believe he talked to Calvery, why has he not shown the recording/proof ,on his prayer Woman page??? Doyle has been economical with the truth since day 1. You just ate his lemons.

Check your facts Tommy, keep re-checking.

Is it not time you atone for your BS Tommy, I mean that you have been dead wrong about Calvery and that you turned this forum into a mess because of it? You and Sandy Larsen....and your wacko beliefs! And now you have railroaded this thread as well and for what, to obfuscate the previous mess? Do me a favour do something productive for a change instead of being an internet warrior every day.....it is becoming hella boring!

Edited by Bart Kamp
grammar

11 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

Oh good for you Tommy you squeezed out another post, well done!

Doyle got his selfie stick out and proved he had met Groden, but did he actually talk to him?

Did he record it? Nope.

Did he discuss Prayer Man and did that convo yield anything substantial? If he had then he would have shouted it from the rooftops in Aug 2016, but he did not. He mentioned it off the cuff almost a year later. If he had the convo with him he would post it at DPF while still being Albert And now you believe he talked to Calvery, why has he not shown the recording/proof ,on his prayer Woman page??? Doyle has been economical with the truth since day 1. You just ate his lemons.

Check your facts Tommy, keep re-checking.

Is it not time you atone for your BS Tommy, I mean that you have been dead wrong about Calvery and that you turned this forum into a mess because of it? You and Sandy Larsen....and your wacko beliefs! And now you have railroaded this thread as well and for what, to obfuscate the previous mess? Do me a favour do something productive for a change instead of being an internet warrior every day.....it is becoming hella boring!

Bart, 

Two serious questions:

1)  Have you been able to spot Gloria Calvery in the Z-Film or in the Couch-Darnell clips?  

2)  If so, do you believe "Running Woman" is Gloria Calvery?

Please don't equate me with Sandy Larsen.

He's much more intelligent than I am, as evidenced by the fact that he fervently believes in the Harvey and Lee theory, and I don't.

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

On 3/22/2018 at 1:39 PM, Thomas Graves said:
On 3/22/2018 at 1:34 PM, Bart Kamp said:

Good for you Tommy, believing the words of a xxxx [Doyle].

Bart,

Why would Brian Doyle lie about this?

Hasn't he been pushing the idea that the lithe "Running Woman" on Elm Street Extension was Gloria Calvery?

--  TG

This is incredible.

Brian Doyle has been claiming for months if not years that Gloria Calvery (who we all know -- or should know -- was a large woman) is the same person as Running Woman (who we all know -- or should know -- was a slender woman). I don't know why he thought that, but he did. And you know Doyle... he NEVER changes his mind once he makes it up.

And then a miracle happens... Doyle changes his mind! Why? Because he got the truth from someone who would know... Gloria Calvery's own son. Her son pointed to the very same woman in (Betzner 3) who Thomas, Prudhomme, and I have been pointing to for a year as the woman we believe to be Gloria Calvery.

And so now what? We have Bart saying Doyle is fibbing? Oh come on man! Why would Doyle do that?? I can't even imagine the amount of pride Doyle had to swallow to make that admission. It just makes no sense.

Everything points to the large young woman in the Z-frames being Gloria Calvery. Bart Kamp is the only holdout.

On 3/24/2018 at 10:07 AM, Sandy Larsen said:

This is incredible.

Brian Doyle has been claiming for months if not years that Gloria Calvery (who we all know -- or should know -- was a large woman) is the same person as Running Woman (who we all know -- or should know -- was a slender woman). I don't know why he thought that, but he did. And you know Doyle... he NEVER changes his mind once he makes it up.

And then a miracle happens... Doyle changes his mind! Why? Because he got the truth from someone who would know... Gloria Calvery's own son. Her son pointed to the very same woman in (Betzner 3) who Thomas, Prudhomme, and I have been pointing to for a year as the woman we believe to be Gloria Calvery.

And so now what? We have Bart saying Doyle is fibbing? Oh come on man! Why would Doyle do that?? I can't even imagine the amount of pride Doyle had to swallow to make that admission. It just makes no sense.

Everything points to the large young woman in the Z-frames being Gloria Calvery. Bart Kamp is the only holdout.

You're right, Sandy.

Brian told me by FB Messenger yesterday that he'd spoken with Mr. Calvery on the phone, and that Mr. Calvery had directed his attention to the tall woman in black, above Queen Mary's windshield, in Betzner3, and informed Brian that that woman was his (Mr. Calvery's) mother.

I commend Brian Doyle for swallowing his pride (he asked me to give you his apologies, btw) and confirm that you and I and Bob were right all along about Gloria's being on the steps of the TSBD about 25 seconds after the assassination.

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

1 hour ago, Bart Kamp said:

Ha Ha  (                  )  Ha Ha Ha  and the evidence for that convo?

I mean yesterday I spoke with Roy Truly and told me that what I was doing was first rate research and he was sorry for lying so much that weekend and shortly after..........keep at it Tommy besmirch this whole thing some more, your rep is in tatters anyhow...right?? Might as well go down in flames by goading like there is no tomorrow.

That the best you can do, Bart?

(Quite impressive, actually.  How long did it take you?)

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

On 3/25/2018 at 12:26 PM, Bart Kamp said:

I mean yesterday I spoke with Roy Truly and told me that what I was doing was first rate research and he was sorry for lying so much that weekend and shortly after..........keep at it Tommy besmirch this whole thing some more, your rep is in tatters anyhow...right?? Might as well go down in flames by goading like there is no tomorrow.

I know that a lot of people don't like Doyle's style. But is there reason to believe that he l.i.e.s?

Edited by Sandy Larsen

2 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I know that a lot of people don't like Doyle's style. But is there reason to be that he l.i.e.s?

Doyle has no style.

Doyle is unhinged and shows no form of proof whatsoever when asked.

I have asked him many times to show the goods and he always avoids presenting it, instead waffling on about how unjust it all is he gets kicked off various forums and has his account and posts deleted on Amazon where he trolled Stan Dane's book and so forth.

Brian Doyle is an utter disgrace to this 'game'. Not worth the bother discussing that person any longer, just like Duncan MacRae and Ralph Cinque.

Crazy people.

Edited by Bart Kamp

On 3/24/2018 at 10:07 AM, Sandy Larsen said:

This is incredible.

That's right, Sandy.

(Where did Bart go, by the way?

Haven't heard from him or Linda for awhile now.)

--  TG

• 1 month later...

Greg Parker recognised Marrion Baker in a tiny film snippet when Baker accidentally bumps into Oswald and his detail.

It is from the eve on the 23rd.

HERE