The Education Forum

Another researcher and I went to a museum in St. Petersburg, FL to see the Kennedy exhibit circa 2004. It was a holiday. They were taking down Robert White's Kennedy collection. The next day Robert White, the collector, died of a heart attack. I think he was 51. I met him at the Hudson library in Florida. He didn't seem sick to me. Here is a video about him. It lasts about 10:36 minutes. He collected stuff about many celebrities. I hope this link works.

https://youtu.be./taVCdxln1jU

Kathy C

Edited by Kathleen Collins

That video was extremely interesting.

Thanks for giving us the link.

But, as you mentioned, this "Bob White" fellow doesn't look like someone one day away from a fatal heart attack.

Yes, I was suspicious of his death, but the researcher who was with me didn't think anything of it. That

exhibit was supposed to be a permanent display of Kennedy stuff and when we got there they were taking

it down. Robert White passed away the next day of a heart attack.

Kathy C

Edited by Kathleen Collins

Yes, you're right. The link worked for me. I don't know what went wrong.

Kathy C

Hi Kathy: Here's a tip, for next time when you post a link (aka URL). The one you posted seem to be manually TYPED and therefore mistakes are possible. It contains a period in the middle of the word "tube" plus other problems.

You should move your cursor to the address field on top of the browser and press Ctrl-X to grab the URL. Next, you paste the URL in the post that you are preparing. I always do that when I copy e-mail addresses, etc.

-Ramon