The Education Forum

The CMC-Permindex Papers

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll watch as I have been interested in this for a long time. But please, is this new information based on new discoveries in Bloomfield's papers, or something else?

Something else entirely. Interesting Douglas. The film explores deep links between Ialian fascists and our CIA. I think it's amusing that we never link this info to the CIA mafia links. I recall reading in depth looks at Gladio, P2, Gelli, etc, and noting that Andreotti, named as a principle in this film, was mafia all the way. There is really no distinction in my mind when looking at Italian post war history, between mob and government and fascisti. We know that because the Italian judicial system has, at great cost to life and liberty, uncovered these deeper links. However, here in the good old USA, these links have been much harder to prove and much less well known. The Itslian courts proved that terrorist acts were being committed by fascists masquerading as communists, in what was called the 'strategy of tension'. False flag events were designed to create distrust of the left generally and communists in particular, in order to influence the vote and soften the populace.

Malcolm - that article was not familiar to me, and given all I've previously read on the subject I think it was very weak. The question that should have been asked but never was, at least in the version you posted (which might have been cut down by editors) is who were the 'Red Brigades' that kidnapped Moro? The U.S. consular official in the article was no player here, just an observer and someone sent to smooth over any problems they could.

• 11 months later...

Paz - could you figure out how to post the link to articles? I can't, but someone here can help you. Btw, please introduce yourself to everyone here, since you are a new member.

4 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Paz - could you figure out how to post the link to articles? I can't, but someone here can help you. Btw, please introduce yourself to everyone here, since you are a new member.

Hi, Paul. I already said I am Metta's collaborator. I can add Paul and I are friends

I forgot it was in Italian.

i watched the video a few months ago. I think that Garrison may have figured out the key, and that the lengths that people went through to thwart his investigation is an indication of this. Permindex links to Gladio, and Nazis. One of the first things General Walker did was call his Nazi friend Gerhard Frey, who then arranged for a journalist to talk with Walker. This led to the earliest reporting on Oswald being Walker's shooter, and the accusation that Oswald was released from jail the night of the Walker shooting through pressure applied by RFK himself. Seems like they were part of the Oswald smear campaign to me. Of course I don't believe any of these accusations. But their existence leads to some interesting conjectures. 

Edited by Paul Brancato