The Education Forum

A New Poll! How Many Members Think That This Guy's Face Looks Like This Guy's Face?

17 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Dear Sandy,

Do you consider me to be an ideologue?

Do you consider my trying to help Mr. Prudhomme find Gloria Calvery in the films and photos an indication of that?

Or my arguing with him about whether Marion Baker ran 1 ) up the front steps, or 2 ) down to the corner to chat with a policeman (or Running Woman?) for a minute or two?

Or my contending that "Door Man" in Altgens 6 was a leaning-forward Billy Lovelady (having moved to the center handrail from the wall after the limo passed by the TSBD)?

Or my contending that on 11/22/63 Billy Lovelady was wearing a reddish colored plaid shirt with white and black and grey stripes?

And that Cinque's and Fetzer's "Dwarf Man Sitting in a Chair in Homicide and Robbery at 2:02 on 11/22/63" and "Neanderthal Man Smoking a Cigarette on the Front Steps After the Assassination" were actually Billy Nolan Lovelady?

How about my pointing out that the white-t-shirt-wearing Marine photographed with a bump on his wrist had a more massive jaw and smaller ears than Roscoe White had?

Or my unwillingness to believe that everything was altered?

Do these things make me an ideologue in your book?

Am I forgetting something?

--  Tommy :sun

OH yeah.  And that Shelley and Lovelady really were captured on film by Malcolm Couch as they ran / walked at least partway down Elm Street Extension (with Shelley veering off to the left towards the "island" and Lovelady hoofing it towards the railway yards / parking lot)?

Does my willingness to believe my own eyes make me ... an ideologue?

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Tommy,

No, that thought has not occurred to me. Not that I can recall.

Dear Sandy,

Am I an ideologue for steadfastly asserting that, according to my eyes, the "Shelley" figure is a little bit taller that the "Lovelady" figure in Couch?

Edited by Thomas Graves

17 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Dear Sandy,

Am I an ideologue for steadfastly asserting that my eyes can see that the "Shelley" figure is a little bit taller that the "Lovelady" figure in Couch?

No. And I don't know why you're asking me this question.

The "Shelley" figure looks taller than the "Lovelady" figure to me too.

On 11/13/2016 at 5:26 PM, Sandy Larsen said:

deleted somehow; see Larsen's responses above in blue

Dear Sandy,

So who, in the context of the above, "appears to be right," contrary to the opinion of the unnamed "ideologues"?

Cinque and Fetzer? 

And just who, in the above context, are the unnamed "ideologues," anyway?  People who criticize Cinque and Fetzer and / or "Harvey and Lee"?

Edited by Thomas Graves

• 2 weeks later...