The Education Forum

3 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Steve,

Great point about Mary Bledsoe.  In my CT, I accept the WC testimony of Deputy Sheriff Roger Craig, who said he saw LHO drive away from the TSBD in a station wagon driven by a dark-skinned man.

So, I don't believe the contradictory (and officially accepted) testimony of LHO taking a bus and then a taxi to his rooming house.  LHO was in a car.  This means that Mary Bledsoe, along with the bus driver, and also the taxi driver, were all giving out false testimony.

Well -- I'll be gentle to begin.  I think it was just a case of mistaken identity -- it happens in most murder cases, and especially in 'famous people' murder cases.  The fault lies with the Dallas Police who deliberately accepted these cases of mistaken identity, and turned them into actual HISTORY.

If we read the WC testimonies of the bus driver (Cecil McWatters) and the taxi driver (William Whaley), it is obvious they are full of holes.  Neither could positively identify LHO as the passenger.  It's obvious.

But the FBI and Hoover insisted on a "Lone Nut" scenario, and so these bogus Dallas Police frame-ups came in handy.  What a comedy of errors.

So -- what does this have to do with the Jack Martin Film?  Plenty.   The Jack Martin Film is hard evidence of a General Walker plot to frame Oswald all the way back in August, 1963.   Jack Martin and General Walker are linked by the Minutemen.  The accomplices of General Walker in Dallas were primarily Minutemen.  This was stated by ATF Agent Frank Ellsworth.  Now, several Minutemen were also members of the Dallas Police Force.  Here is the center of the JFK conspiracy.

The intent of the Minutemen (and the Dallas Police conspirators) was to frame LHO as a Communist.  They had worked on his since the summer of 1963, in New Orleans and even in Mexico City.  James Hosty was clearly on their side, and spread the disinformation about Valerie Kostikov as late as 1996.

But Bill Simpich (2014) cracked the case on the Kostikov mystery, proving (IMHO) that the CIA didn't do it, and that the spreaders of the Kostikov legend were the real JFK conspirators. 

This leaves the Dallas Police and General Walker holding the bag.  Here is the solution to the JFK assassination -- after a half-century.

Finally -- why did 1306 N. Beckley come to LHO's mind so quickly when he filled out his PO Box application on 11/1/1963?   The mental association was first, of course, that his actual address was on North Beckley.  LHO had to think fast.  He could not put down 1026.  The next number that came to him was 1306.  But that was a real address and traceable.   So he jumbled the numbers to 3610.  That's the fastest satisfactory explanation IMHO.

Despite this, Dallas Postmaster James Humes knew LHO was living at 1026 North Beckley within minutes.  If this is correct, then we should be able to link James Humes with the Minutemen in Dallas, and therefore with General Walker.  .

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Dear Paul,

IMHO, you need to be a bit more precise with your language.

Oswald (or an Oswald Look-Alike) didn't drive the Rambler station wagon away.  He was driven away in it.  Possibly by our buddy, David Sanchez Morales.

--  Tommy :sun

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thomas,

1 hour ago, Thomas Graves said:

Dear Paul,

Oswald (or an Oswald Look-Alike) didn't drive the Rambler station wagon away.  He was driven away in it.  Possibly by our buddy, David Sanchez Morales.

FWIW, as the driver of the Rambler, my money is on Manuel Rodriguez Orcarberro of the house on Harlandale fame.

On April 1, 1964 Roger Craig testified before the WC, and told them,

"Mr. BELIN - What about the man who was driving the car?
Mr. CRAIG - Now, he struck me, at first, as being a colored male. He was very dark complected, had real dark short hair, and was wearing a thin white-looking Jacket..."

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/craig.htm

Pull up a close-up picture of the "Dark Complected Man" sitting on the curb in Dealey Plaza during the assassination.

In 2014, Richard Douglas posted a series of photos of the Dark Complected Man in the jfkassassinationforum

here:

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=da10693a75f6fceb0ce372badd010bff&topic=11687.0

Would you say that this man is 5'11", 158 lbs, has brown hair, wears dark glasses, and has a dark complexion?

The physical description provided above is not that of the Dark Complected Man, but of Manuel Rodriguez Orcarberro.

See 5/26/64 FBI Report of SA Wallace Heitman, page 5

http://www.maryferre...p;relPageId=223

If you're interested, I once wrote an essay on a "Possible Rambler Lead" that you can read here:

http://stevethomas.weebly.com/

And this kind of ties in with what Paul has been saying. Bobby Joiner, who was arrested at the Trade Mart, said in a newspaper interview that some of the signs displayed at the Stevenson incident were stored at Walker's residence on Turtle Creek.

Raphel Quintana and Raoul Castro, officers of the Dallas Alpha 66 SNFE, told the FBI that they had attended the Stevenson incident.

Raoul Castro owned a Rambler and Quintana tried to get rid of the "Kill the Kennedy Klan" bumper sticker.

Steve Thomas

We should also be able to link Pinky Westbrook with the Minutemen.  

This is something new in JFK Research -- nobody has gone here before, to the best of my knowledge.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

So -- to summarize.   The Jack T. Martin Film, first discovered in 1968 by Harold Weisberg and Gary Shoener, makes a material link between General Walker and Lee Harvey Oswald in August, 1963, through the medium of the Minutemen.

This matches the WC affidavit of ATF agent Frank Ellsworth, who told Burt Griffin: "The Minutemen organization was the right-wing group in Dallas most likely to have been associated with any effort to assassinate President Kennedy, and the Minutemen were closely tied to General Walker".

The JFK Research Community has been chasing a CIA-did-it CT for 50 years, without closure.  The correct solution was given in 1964 by ATF Agent Frank Ellsworth.  The Jack T. Martin Film is material evidence.   We need more Researchers to get on board with this CT immediately.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 0:37 PM, Thomas Graves said:

Dear Paul,

Tommy,

You're right -- I meant that LHO was driven away -- LHO himself didn't know how to drive.

Maybe David Morales drove him away -- or maybe it was Larry Howard -- or maybe it was one of dozens of Cuban Exiles.  

We can guess and guess -- but the key ideas are: (1) that LHO had accomplices in the JFK murder; (2) the Minutemen were the core; (3) rogues from the Dallas Police, the Dallas Sheriff's office, the Dallas FBI, the Dallas Secret Service, the CIA and MI got on board to support the Minutemen; and (4) General Walker was the recognized leader in Dallas.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

IMHO, the right place to begin to research a possible conspiracy in the JFK assassination is the Dallas Police Department.

Not every member of the Dallas Police, obviously -- I am talking about rogues who were connected to the "Friends of Walker" organization, based in Dallas.

According to James Hosty, the resigned General Edwin Walker was also the local leader of the Minutemen in Dallas.

The main members of the radical rightist group, the Minutemen nationwide, were former military men and current police officers.

The framing of Lee Harvey Oswald by the Minutemen is suggested in the personal papers of General Walker, but also in the Jack Martin Film. 

This includes Dallas Police Officers Roscoe White (as his son admitted) but also those officers who submitted the fake testimony of the bus and taxi rides that Oswald allegedly took from the TSBD back to his rooming house.  Those accounts are BOGUS.  The bus ticket was BOGUS.

It is also vital to recall that Oswald's final three days of life were not written down by anybody until weeks later, when the Dallas Police, the Dallas Postmaster, the Dallas FBI and the Dallas Secret Service could coordinate their stories.  This is why they all match so perfectly.

I strongly suspect the WC testimony of DPD Captain Will Fritz, DPD Chief Jesse Curry and Dallas Postmaster James Hume.  

I also suspect the WC testimony of Buddy Walthers.  He is at all the sites -- Dealey Plaza, picket fence, TSBD, Oak Cliff, Paine Residence, DPD station -- at every major step in the Oswald saga.  There are other Dallas Police and Deputies who are with him.

The JFK assassination was a Radical Right Conspiracy, IMHO, and the Dallas Police were the closest to the evidence, witnesses and crime scenes.  They were a tight-knit group and they stuck together.  Those who were also Minutemen were the leaders of this effort.  Their leader, IMHO, was General Walker, the rightist demagogue.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

• 4 months later...
On 4/19/2017 at 11:04 PM, Jeff Carter said:

A Jack W. Martin was identified as a possible suspect in JFK assassination before Oswald was apprehended.

http://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10490#relPageId=604&tab=page

Jeff,

Thanks, this is very interesting.  The name of Jack Martin (and John Martin) comes up in the JFK assassination literature far more than one might imagine.   I decided to type the entire SS report that you cited, for ease of discussion here:

UNITED STATES SECRET SERVICE 
TREASURY DEPARTMENT
File No. 00-2-34,030

Investigation made by: SAIC John W. Rice

DETAILS OF THE INVESTIGATION

At approximately 2:00 PM on 11/22/63, while at the Barksdale Air Force Base in Boosier City, Louisiana, I received a telephone call from SA Anthony E. Gerrets in New Orleans.  He advised that he had just received a telephone call from Clark Lillian L. Rhyan, Dallas, who stated that SA Robert A. Steuart had requested that this office conduct discreet inquiries relative to Jack Martin, Route 1, Goldonna, Louisiana, who at that time was considered a possible suspect in the assassination of President Kennedy.  NO FURTHER INFORMATION WAS THEN AVAILABLE TO CLARK RHYAN.

I immediately proceeded to Goldonna, Louisiana, arriving at approximately 5:00 PM, and interviewed Mrs. Irene McGee, Postmaster, Mr. G.C. Quarles,Rural Carrier, and Willie Frazier, Constable and Deputy Sheriff, all of whom are well acquainted with Jack W. Martin, son of Ben and Thelma Martin, Route 1, Box 4, Goldonna.

The Martin Family has resided in this area for a great many years.  The family is poor and Ben Martin is a worker in the logging business in this backwoods community.  Jack W. Martin reportedly grew up in teh community and did not finish high school.  For several years the subject has been traveling around the country, and apparently has been connected with an unidentified religious cult.  It has been rumored, according to Mr. Quarles, that Martin desires to be a preacher.

Very interesting material, given the Jack S. Martin who served with Guy Banister at 544 Camp Street, and who volunteered data to Jim Garrison in 1966, as well as the Jack T. Martin who filmed both General Walker's home and Lee Harvey Oswald on canal street, in the same role of home movie film.

I note that aside from the initial address, the name given in the original report was "Jack Martin," without an initial.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

• 3 months later...
On 10/31/2016 at 2:38 PM, Paul Trejo said:

I implored Gary Mack to set up an interview with Jack T. Martin, but Gary told me that the sole condition for obtaining the Jack Martin film was that Jack T. Martin must never be contacted by anybody at any time. So, Gary refused to give me Martin's contact info.

Since Gary Mack is gone I think any promises he made go with him.   

Did you find Jack Martin yet?   

The film is just one step short of a smoking gun.   I say let's start again like it's 1964 and we look at this fresh; where would the EVIDENCE take us which we have now that was hidden back then?  If a kid comes in and says, "I served under General Walker in West Germany and here's a film of both Oswald on Canal St. and the General's house in Dallas I just randomly took on my summer vacation in 63," where we would we look next?   

Jason

Edited by Jason Ward

5 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

Since Gary Mack is gone I think any promises he made go with him.   

Did you find Jack Martin yet?   

The film is just one step short of a smoking gun.   I say let's start again like it's 1964 and we look at this fresh; where would the EVIDENCE take us which we have now that was hidden back then?  

If a kid comes in and says, "I served under General Walker in West Germany and here's a film of both Oswald on Canal St. and the General's house in Dallas I just randomly took on my summer vacation in 63," where we would we look next?   

Jason

Jason,

The logical place to look next, IMHO, is the Minutemen.

James Hosty (Assignment Oswald, 1996) called the Dallas Minutemen, "General Walker's Minutemen."

Jack T. Martin served in the Minutemen.   Insofar as he was in touch with Ex-General Walker in the USA, it is logical to suppose that Ex-General Walker advised Jack Martin to join the Minutemen in his own home State.

Jack T. Martin was a member of the Radical Right group called the Minutemen in the USA in 1963.   Ex-General Walker was a leader of the Minutemen in 1963.

In my reading, Ex-General Walker also advised Jack T. Martin to take this film of the bullet holes in his house, and also of Lee Harvey Oswald passing out leaflets near Canal Street in New Orleans.   That's why Jack T. Martin did it.

Now -- the film is not necessarily related to the JFK assassination in August 1963 -- but it does suggest to me that Ex-General Walker was seeking revenge against Lee Harvey Oswald as early as August 1963.

This gives further weight to the claim that Ex-General Walker suspected that Lee Harvey Oswald was his sniper of April, 1963.

I think that Jack T. Martin can confirm or deny this.

I have tried several times to contact Jack T. Martin -- and have always failed.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

3 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

Jason,

The logical place to look next, IMHO, is the Minutemen.

James Hosty (Assignment Oswald, 1996) called the Dallas Minutemen, "General Walker's Minutemen."

Jack Martin served in the Minutemen.   Insofar as he was in touch with Ex-General Walker in the USA, it is logical to suppose that Ex-General Walker advised Jack Martin to join the Minutemen in his own home State.

Jack Martin was a member of the Radical Right group called the Minutemen in the USA in 1963.   Ex-General Walker was a leader of the Minutemen in 1963.

In my reading, Ex-General Walker also advised Jack Martin to take this film of the bullet holes in his house, and also of Lee Harvey Oswald passing out leaflets near Canal Street in New Orleans.   That's why Jack Martin did it.

Now -- the film is not necessarily related to the JFK assassination in August 1963 -- but it does suggest to me that Ex-General Walker was seeking revenge against Lee Harvey Oswald as early as August 1963.

This gives further weight to the claim that Ex-General Walker suspected that Lee Harvey Oswald was his sniper of April, 1963.

I think that Jack Martin can confirm or deny this.

I have tried several times to contact Jack Martin -- and have always failed.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Hi Paul,

1. Obviously there are the published names/addresses of a few dozen Minuteman available which I think you(?) referenced earlier.   I looked through the names; and, besides Martin, there were just a few that looked...interesting.  Have you gone any deeper into the Minutemen on that list and/or tried to find a more complete list of Minuteman records/membership lists?

2. Obviously Martin was "advised" as you say to take the film of the bullet holes of the house on Turtle Creek, since the film includes a rather dramatic raising of a window blind to reveal the presumed place from which the shots came.  Unless Martin just  barged in uninvited, Walker is acting as an uncredited director/producer of the film since some of the footage can only come from Walker's own involvement and indeed Walker's cinematic direction - camera angles, lighting, etc.   This film is for this reason perhaps more correctly called something like "The Jack Martin Film directed by General Edin Walker (ret)."

3. There can be no reasonable explanation in my analysis that Martin films both Oswald and Walker's residential interiors unless he is given some invitation or instruction to film both. It's simply not vacation scrapbook material.   I agree with your reading that Walker "advised Jack Martin to take this film....of Lee Harvey Oswald passing out leaflets..."; or anyway I agree that this is the most natural assumption.  However, this statement you make actually elucidates an important and revealing question: How did Walker know Oswald would be on Canal Street unless he had some access to Oswald's personal calendar of planned events?   I don't see how Walker could know where Oswald would be unless there is some connection between Oswald and Walker, even if through an intermediary; do you?

4. Yes, of course I agree that this film is not necessarily any kind of connection to the assassination per se; all it implies is (to me anyway) is that Walker knows the movements of Oswald in advance.  Given what happens in November, an obvious question then is if Walker knows what LHO is going to do in New Orleans, does Walker gain awareness of what LHO is going to do in Dallas?

I think this is the whole case right here; check your messages of course as I'm sending some documents from the recent archives document dump of interest to the Walker question not publicized elsewhere as far as I can tell.  {edit - later; taking kids to lunch-now}

regards

Jason

Hi Jason and Paul,

Sure, trying to locate the real John T, or Jack T, Martin might be fruitful, but since the film appears to be so blatantly coincidental, it looks to me like a possible trap somebody set for Walker. The real meaning of the film might be in the film itself, and here’s a suggestion I made in November of last year on this thread:  

A shot in the dark: It’s my suspicion that John T Martin is a fictional character, and that the real filmmakers filmed a cameo of themselves at a building in downtown Dallas. The footage is between 1:14 and 1:27 and while it’s very dark, someone on the forum with the proper skills and software might be able to give us a good look at these fellows - it might turn out to be important.”

I wouldn’t be surprised to find out that we all know the two guys in that cameo footage, but somebody on the forum with Photoshop skills would have to shed some light on the subjects, and identifying them looks a whole lot easier than identifying Prayer Man.

Tom

3 minutes ago, Tom Hume said:

Hi Jason and Paul,

Sure, trying to locate the real John T, or Jack T, Martin might be fruitful, but since the film appears to be so blatantly coincidental, it looks to me like a possible trap somebody set for Walker. The real meaning of the film might be in the film itself, and here’s a suggestion I made in November of last year on this thread:  

A shot in the dark: It’s my suspicion that John T Martin is a fictional character, and that the real filmmakers filmed a cameo of themselves at a building in downtown Dallas. The footage is between 1:14 and 1:27 and while it’s very dark, someone on the forum with the proper skills and software might be able to give us a good look at these fellows - it might turn out to be important.”

I wouldn’t be surprised to find out that we all know the two guys in that cameo footage, but somebody on the forum with Photoshop skills would have to shed some light on the subjects, and identifying them looks a whole lot easier than identifying Prayer Man.

Tom

Tom, I agree with part of what you are saying. It seems likely that there is no Jack T. Martin, at least as far as this story goes. This film is portions of a longer film, or parts of multiple films. The bits that we see are a message to other people that there is more film that could and would be exposed if people don't tow the line. It's blackmail.