The Education Forum

Trump?

Robert Prudhomme

8 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

These conniving Repubs knew they would lose the election, but they also knew that you can lose this and STILL WIN the presidency with that insane,1800's slave state created Electoral College system that can be manipulated far easier than the total popular vote.

The electoral system is these Repulican thieves best burglary tool.

Yep, the Republicans used the Constitution to win the election. How low can they get!

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

It wasn't just Republicans. But it's certainly a sad commentary on the state of the union that voters had to choose between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. They held their noses and chose the grabber.

And the real tragedy is the way the two are equated.

We hate Trump for what he does; folks hate Hillary mostly over what she's accused of.

1 minute ago, Ron Ecker said:

Yep, the Republicans used the Constitution to win the election. How low can they get!

Not before the election they didn't!

Trump said he wouldn't accept the results unless they were "clear" -- if he'd won the popular vote while losing the EC he would NOT have conceded.

Can't change the rules after the election, sorry.

The 2016 election is illegitimate.

15 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

I knew that the bone head states and their electoral votes might go to Trump. I also feel that somehow Florida could be had by the Repubs. with DEM  voter apathy and every trick in the Repub dirty trick bag.

Pennsylvania surprised me.  Michigan too.

But,with 5,000,000 less voters for the Democrats this year versus 2008 and 2012, it seems pretty clear that apathy nationwide definitely played a huge role in the Dems loss.

That's voter suppression.

Make the race so ugly people turn off.

When cable news turned into the Crooked Hillary E-Mail Show over the last 11 days Hillary was doomed.

Here's the long and short of it. The Democratic Party could easily have beaten the likes of Trump. It wouldn't even have been close. But no, they had to run Hillary Clinton. Why? I guess they must have felt some kind of obligation. Like the Republicans when they ran Bob Dole, and later ran John McCain. Why? I guess because they felt obliged to and because, well, they wanted to be president.

2 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

Here's the long and short of it. The Democratic Party could easily have beaten the likes of Trump. It wouldn't even have been close. But no, they had to run Hillary Clinton. Why? I guess they must have felt some kind of obligation. Like the Republicans when they ran Bob Dole, and later ran John McCain. Why? I guess because they felt obliged to and because, well, they wanted to be president.

Does that justify years and years of Republican witch hunts, and James Comey re-programming every news show for 11 days?

People disliked Hillary more for what she was accused of than what she actually did.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

1 minute ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Does that justify years and years of Republican witch hunts, and James Comey re-programming every news show for 11 days?

There were "witch hunts" because the Clintons continuously invited them. And you can try to blame Comey all you want. Comey didn't set up Hillary's arrogant, stupid private email server that was the source of all her latest trouble and ultimate defeat. And I certainly agree with Jim on one thing. Good riddance!

9 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

There were "witch hunts" because the Clintons continuously invited them.

Hillary Clinton invited 8 Benghazi hearings how?

And you can try to blame Comey all you want. Comey didn't set up Hillary's arrogant, stupid private email server that was the source of all her latest trouble and ultimate defeat.

The use of private servers was widespread at the State Dept.

The selective criminalization of common bureaucratic practice is fascistic.

And I certainly agree with Jim on one thing. Good riddance!

Elizabeth Warren 2020.

Uh CV, maybe you did not read that article I linked to.

Obama said he made a huge mistake in not saying in Libya after the 2011 NATO attack.  That is why he decided to go back into Libya.  Five years later.

So ISIS was a significant fact in this now second war we are supporting.

And this is what HRC wanted to do in Syria also.  I don't agree with the policy jus tike I did not agree with her vote for Iraq.  And I think she snookered Obama on Libya.

Hard to understand?  I don't think so.

But here comes: Fascist apologist.

8 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Uh CV, maybe you did not read that article I linked to.

Obama said he made a huge mistake in not saying in Libya after the 2011 NATO attack.  That is why he decided to go back into Libya.  Five years later.

Yes, so?

How does that corroborate your claim that Al Qaeda has taken over Libya?

So ISIS was a significant fact in this now second war we are supporting.

ISIS is not Al Qaeda.

Sirte is not all of Libya.

ISIS has largely been driven out of Sirte.

So your statement that Al Qaeda took over Libya is factually incorrect.

And this is what HRC wanted to do in Syria also.  I don't agree with the policy jus tike I did not agree with her vote for Iraq.  And I think she snookered Obama on Libya.

Hard to understand?  I don't think so.

But here comes: Fascist apologist.

No, that comes when you try to exonerate Comey, or apply the selective criminalization of American politics-as-usual to hang the Clintons.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Joe:

I still don't understand your rationale for voting for HRC.  You say its the Supreme Court.  That makes no sense.  Because anyone who lives in California knows that California is a minority majority state.  There is no way a Republican can win a statewide election.  Not even if you are a billionaire like Meg Whitman.  She spent 144 million of her own money, way more than Trump did, and she still lost in a landslide.  It does not get much more clear than that does it?

So therefore, I feel free to vote my conscience. In my opinion, the Democratic Party is pretty much lost and rotted.  I only vote for them when I have to.  I hold my  nose, and dot the paper and run home and take a shower.  So if I have a chance to vote for the Greens, I gladly do.  That is really change and I think Mae Brussell would do that.  Anytime you have an opportunity to start something new, do so.  This is my big beef with the liberal blogosphere.  They and a chance to start something new in 2000.  They didn't.  Huffington, Marshall, CIA intern Markos Miloutsas, and the other fool Jane Hamsher, decided to work inside the Democratic Party.  Why?  I think they wanted to be part of the MSM.  Another point I did not understand.

As for me, when I leave California which will be soon, I will miss that pleasure.  But where I am going I will not be able to vote at all.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Paul:

Did I exonerate Comey?  No.  I just think the Bradley Effect is much more credible and convincing.  

If you read those two articles I posted on the other thread, one from WSJ and one from Politico, you will see that the professionals (those fascist pigs) knew about this factor a long time ago.  That is why micro analytics is so important today in these elections.  The Clinton campaign completely missed this.

Edited by James DiEugenio