The Education Forum

Trump?

Robert Prudhomme

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was not aware of this until Jill Stein mentioned it.

http://projects.aljazeera.com/2014/double-voters/challenging-crosscheck.html

Talk about a scam.

BTW, she is up to 6.2 million.  She probably will get the 7 million she needs to do the whole process in those three states.

Man, this crosscheck thing is really suspicious.  It reminds me a lot of what the GOP did in Florida in 2000 to erase names from registration lists.

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

I was not aware of this until Jill Stein mentioned it.

http://projects.aljazeera.com/2014/double-voters/challenging-crosscheck.html

Talk about a scam.

Welcome to the 2016 Rigged Election, Jim.

Glad you could finally make it.

21 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Man, this crosscheck thing is really suspicious.  It reminds me a lot of what the GOP did in Florida in 2000 to erase names from registration lists.

Florida 2000: A minimum of 3,000 voters were ILLEGALLY removed by GOP workers. Only two sources are updated and legally usable for voter removal. When asked why they didn't use the legal sources, they stated: "We weren't finding enough names there." This was known prior to election day and was published in multiple newspapers. If 1 out of 5 voters were legal, and this was corrected, Gore would have been in the WH. What did 'little brother' do?

Considering what the head of the NSA stated, a COMPLETE investigation should be mandatory including a state by state recount. Is an investigation going on right now behind closed doors? If so, why isn't it happening in the light of day?

Considerably more than 1/2 the votes were for Hillary. Isn't it likely that the public is responding to the fact that this is the same archaic process that put W in the WH? Trump and W are the two most recent Republicans presidents and NEITHER got a majority of votes.

The most talked about facet of this recount is whether or not the Clintons contributed $ when it should be on the fact that all US intelligence agencies apparently agree that there was interference in this election. They should contribute - I certainly did! Did anyone else?

On 11/27/2016 at 7:06 AM, Sandy Larsen said:

What's really sad, Tom, is that even folks on the left are buying into the lies against Clinton. Whatever it takes to support one's convictions or promote one's agenda, I guess.

Oh, so very true. Trump's elected, and yet the Hillary BS still goes on... What does that imply?

On 11/20/2016 at 7:27 PM, Cliff Varnell said:

I take the tackboard very seriously, so I'm not quick to populate it.

But given George H. W. Bush's connections to the two guys already on it, I have to agree.

W. Averell Harriman (Skull & Bones 1913)

McGeorge Bundy (Skull & Bones 1940)

George HW Bush (Skull & Bones 1948)

All worthy of on-going study in regards to the JFK murder case.

Changed my mind on GHW Bush.

He may have lied but the lie wasn't consequential.  Inconsequential lies are a dollar a doz.

Harriman lying to LBJ about US gov't top Kremlinologists and Bundy not telling the truth to LBJ regarding evidence of conspiracy were highly consequential mis-statements of fact (giving Holland and Roberts the benefit of the doubt on their reporting, natch).

The US government followed the lead of the Skull and Bones guys at the top of Kennedy's Administration -- the National Security Advisor and the #3 man at State. The lone assassin was in custody, no connection to the Soviets.

So the tackboard updated:

W. Averell Harriman

McGeorge Bundy

MKNAOMI

More on the latter in the "Helliwell's cats paw" thread

An elite death squad employed by elites?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

6 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Not to be missed. Released by Greg Palast on Nov. 30, 2016

http://www.gregpalast.com/no-bs-inside-guide-presidential-recount/

3 million or more spoiled ballots in a normal prez election.

Always Dem heavy.

2016 wasn't a normal election, given the added voter suppression efforts of Kris Kobach.

Add all that to the 2.5+ million popular vote win by Clinton and it kinda blows the hell out of the "Bradley Effect", eh wot?

A lot of final polls showed Clinton winning by 4%.

If all the ballots were legitimately counted that's what she probably would have won by.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

From the article: One of Mr. Trump’s most lucrative initiatives has been the licensing of the Trump brand — and name. There are Trump towers, hotels and shopping malls in many countries.

This first presents an ethical problem: No president should allow his name to be put on commercial properties in return for payment. The presidency is not a branding opportunity. President Trump can’t do this either unless he wants to create the impression that he is being paid off.

But it also presents a global security risk. A building branded with the name of an American president — any president, but perhaps especially Mr. Trump — would be a tempting target for terrorists and other enemies of the United States. Who is going to protect the buildings? Will the Trump organization hire a security firm to do the job, or will the American taxpayer be on the line for the bill? Will foreign governments offer to pay to secure the properties — a subsidy of the Trump organization that would probably violate the Emoluments Clause? If a terrorist attack, a botched security operation or some other tragedy happens on a Trump property, the United States could easily get drawn into a conflict abroad. And our adversaries know this. This is one of the most dangerous aspects of Mr. Trump’s conflict-of-interest problem.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/01/opinion/trumps-business-empire-isnt-just-an-ethical-disaster.html

5 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Douglas,

Great job keeping us informed.

I just discovered that a non-profit election watch group which participated in the Wisconsin suit has sued the state of Florida to allow a recount. Our current governor has carried on the Jeb Bush tradition of throwing out opposing votes. Considering how many votes have voluntarily upped the Clinton total, maybe Florida will be forced to relent. After handing the presidency to "W" in a rigged election, more than any other state, Florida needs to be caught cheating.

Non-profit group sues Florida for recount!

There is also a link to a contribution site. I just donated.

Any Floridian's or anyone wanting to help; Florida's 29 Electoral votes would look MUCH better in Hillary's total...

Any funds NOT needed in the Florida suit will go to recounts in other states, and the contribution is tax deductible.

Edited by Tom Neal