The Education Forum

David Lifton teases Final Charade on the Night Fright Show

Micah Mileto

Hi Ray,

You wrote: " LBJ was aboard Air Force One quite some time before the Kennedy clan got aboard. LBJ was there when the coffin with the President in was loaded. What on earth could he have been up to whilst he was on there?"

Good question.  (And I like your use of the word "whilst"!)

Short answer: Arranging for the covert egress of the body on the starboard side ( via the rear starboard half-door) as soon as the Dallas coffin, containing the body, was brought into the tail compartment on the port side, via the rear "full door" at the rear port side.

IMHO.

DSL

4/3/2018 - 8:28 AM PDT

Orange County, California

Edited by David Lifton

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David:

thank you for sharing with us your invaluable insights. I am puzzled by the photograph showing the bronze casket being lifted up via rear port stairs. The casket with the body weighed 280 kg. The picture shows only four agents carrying the casket (with the body), and one of them holds the casket with one hand. My point is whether the agents were carrying the full weight of 280 kg or only 200 kg. Of course, I do not have any data or idea on how could President's body be missing at this stage, however,  I am considering every option.

casket.jpg?ssl=1&w=450

Edited by Andrej Stancak

16 hours ago, David Lifton said:

Whatever was done [to the Zapruder Film] was done very hurriedly--i.e., essentially within the first 15 hours (approx) and I am sure that those involved were not pleased that the result. Why? Because it contained something as powerful and telling as the Zapruder film headsnap (regardless of how you and your apologist friends try to explain it). But the "head-snap" was the result of the film editing done to remove the car stop.

That's a mighty weak argument for Z-Film Alteration, David. Mighty weak (IMO).

And what about the OTHER films that show the SAME THING that the Zapruder Film shows? The Nix Film can be placed in perfect "sync" with the Z-Film (see video below), and they are identical as far as the limousine ALMOST coming to a stop but not quite coming to a complete stop. So, you must think Orville Nix's film has been altered too, right DSL? Or maybe you can now theorize that the person who put together the film comparison linked below (and it wasn't me who created that video) didn't know what the hell he was doing, or he was a crook and deliberately "altered" his digital versions of one film or another so that they would seem to be in perfect harmony....

FILM COMPARISON --- ZAPRUDER VS. NIX:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0KFei3W7bGOR0p1ZFlqbTlKeDg/view

But what about the body, DVP?

Does it not bother you at all that, as I described in my previous post(s), that JFK's [body] left Dallas with a small bullet entry wound, and--possibly, but not definitely--a small and modest trach incision ("2-3 cm", according to what Dr. Perry told me on 10/27/66) ; and arrived at Bethesda with a wide gash, measured at "7 - 8 cm"? And which, according to the autopsy report, had "widely gaping irregular edges"?

I'll again refer to the words of Dr. McClelland (and the ARRB testimony of Dr. Perry as well). Do you think McClelland was just flat-out lying here?....

Skip to about the 10:00 mark in this 2009 interview with Dr. Robert McClelland to hear him talk in some detail about the "incision" that was made through the bullet wound in JFK's throat; and then go to 41:25, where McClelland says the large tracheotomy wound in the autopsy photos is exactly the same size as the trach wound he saw at Parkland on 11/22/63. [Also see this related article.]

"Some people have even said 'Oh, that tracheostomy has been altered; it's too big a wound'. Well, I can speak for that -- no, it had not been altered. That's exactly the way it was made at Parkland. It's just that people expected it to be smaller." -- Dr. Robert McClelland; 2009

And there's Dr. Perry's 1998 ARRB session (DVP's emphasis):

MR. GUNN -- "Could you describe about how big the tracheostomy wound was that you cut?"

DR. PERRY -- "I've been asked this a lot. Of course, some of them said it was too big for a surgeon, but my reply to that was that it was big enough. There are only two medical emergencies, airway and bleeding. Everything else can wait. This just couldn't wait, and I had no idea how big it was. I made it big enough. At that time we used old metal flange tracheotomy tubes and [they were?] quite large with a cuff on them. And when I made the incision through the wound, I made it big enough that I could look to either side of the trachea."

Edited by David Von Pein

As already mentioned previously, - I feel it should be "allowed" to appreciate (as I do) people's efforts, and dedication devoted, -- through so many years, - within the case of the assassination; - whether it be people with an opinion of that it was a conspiracy, - or people with an opinion of the opposite. Like you guys.

Trying to conquer the fear of posting in threads, regarding issues that causes highly emotional responses. Especially considering my non-expertise, -- compared with you guys.

Also the fear of being "flamed", - just to agree with someone on something.

Not educated within any of the relevant fields here, - I just observe with my amateuristic eyes. And I present no news. But to express an opinion, is not against the law.

---------------------------------------

2 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

And what about the OTHER films that show the SAME THING that the Zapruder Film shows? The Nix Film can be placed in perfect "sync" with the Z-Film (see video below), and they are identical as far as the limousine ALMOST coming to a stop but not quite coming to a complete stop.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0KFei3W7bGOR0p1ZFlqbTlKeDg/view

It is difficult for me to not agree with this . 

Just from memory; -- do not the Zapruder - film, - the Nix -  film, - and the Muchmore - film (and partly the Bronson - film) , show various indications that the Limo, did just that; slow down / almost stop ?

Like the tilting "forward" of the Limo, ( and "backwards" tilting, when Greer speeds up again ) while the Limo is always in motion.  (Excuse my limited English btw).

Or (what my not-so-excellent memory tell me) --- that the right rear - brake-light (whatever it is called) is lit (someone stating this) - showing Greer hitting the brakes, as the Limo is always in motion here too.

Are all these films altered ?

The Bronson - film too ?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Yet I also, - no matter how many times seeing the Zapruder-film (even when trying to persuade myself to see it from a non-SBT-supportive view) ---- just can not get away from seeing what looks like Connally being hit by the same bullet. It's just perception with very amateuristic eyes. Trying as hard as possible, - to consider that he is just startled/jumping up in seat/ -- even when holding his Stetson, or whatever, (as JFK is shot in the throat/neck ) ----- it to me is , to a high degree, - unavoidable seeing him being hit at the same time. Not stating I support/refute this theory (SBT) in itself. Just stating what I'm seeing.

Apologize in advance for just posting/expressing opinion/agreeing with someone/mis-observing. 

Edited by Trygve V. Jensen
n i t p i c k i n g

14 minutes ago, Trygve V. Jensen said:

Yet I also, - no matter how many times seeing the Zapruder-film (even when trying to persuade myself to see it from a non-SBT-supportive view) ---- just can not get away from seeing what looks like Connally being hit by the same bullet.

I absolutely agree. It seems like one of most obvious things that can be said about the file. Connally and Kennedy react instantaneously. Connally flags his hand as he is hit in the wrist, as JFK pulls his hands up. 

22 minutes ago, Trygve V. Jensen said:

...no matter how many times seeing the Zapruder film...just can not get away from seeing what looks like Connally being hit by the same bullet. It's just perception with very amateuristic eyes.

I challenge anyone watching the Zapruder Film clip below to still maintain after watching it that the Single-Bullet Theory is a Lone-Nutter's wild fantasy:

Z-Film+Clip+(SBT+In+Motion)(2).gif

Lots more on the SBT:

http://Single-Bullet-Theory.blogspot.com

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2013/02/sbt-clips.html

Edited by David Von Pein

1 minute ago, David Von Pein said:

I challenge anyone watching the Zapruder Film clip below to still maintain after watching it that the Single-Bullet Theory is a Lone-Nutter's wild fantasy:

David,

That does not prove the SBT. It suggests that they were hit simultaneously, or nearly-so. 

Even Connally claims that he was hit after those shots.

2 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

John Connally never claimed to be hit by more than one bullet. Never.

I didn't say he did. But his recollection is incorrect. If you take his word as to WHEN he was hit in the back as correct, then he WAS hit by two bullets. The SBT is ridiculous.

David Von Pein said:

John Connally never claimed to be hit by more than one bullet. Never.

Michael Clark said:

I didn't say he did. But his recollection is incorrect. If you take his word as to WHEN he was hit in the back as correct, then he WAS hit by two bullets. The SBT is ridiculous.

As for Governor Connally thinking he was not hit until Z231—Z234, it's fairly obvious (to me) that he was focusing only on his secondary (and more animated) reactions after he was shot. And that was upon Connally viewing blown-up still frames from the Zapruder Film. But I do not think that Mr. Connally was ever shown any kind of looped digital IN-MOTION Z-Film clip like the one below. If he had been shown this kind of repetitive motion clip, I have little doubt that Governor Connally could have easily been convinced that he was hit at circa Z224, instead of Z231—Z234....

Z-Film%2BClip-SBT-In-Motion.gif

Also....

John B. Connally was unquestionably the very worst eyewitness in Dealey Plaza when it comes to answering this question....

"When exactly was JFK first hit by a bullet?"

And the reason he was the worst witness in the Plaza is because Connally never saw President Kennedy during the important time in question when JFK was first being struck by a bullet (as Governor Connally himself said over and over again).

Click here ----> JOHN CONNALLY SAID THE SINGLE-BULLET THEORY IS "POSSIBLE"

Edited by David Von Pein

"John B. Connolly was unquestionably the very worst eyewitness in Dealey Plaza when it comes to answering this question...."

Good Lord, David, how could you write that? And your loop...well, JC is a HELL of a Texan, still grabbing his stetson long after his wrist has, according to your story, been horribly shattered.

JC was the best witness in Dealey to what happened to JC.

5 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Lots more on the SBT:

http://Single-Bullet-Theory.blogspot.com

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2013/02/sbt-clips.html

Why did the autopsy pathologists lie about not knowing the throat wound was a tracheotomy? The 11/29/1963 journal by pallbearer George Barnum, found in BEST EVIDENCE, says clearly that a transiting back-to-throat bullet path was considered on the night of the autopsy. That was a week before newspapers started informing the general public that Kennedy even had a back wound, so this piece of evidence is very credible. Seals the deal with the other witnesses indicating that the phone call to Dr. Perry came during the night of the autopsy, and that the doctors discussed the throat wound as a bullet hole, probed it.

Geoff,

I said that Connally was the worst witness to WHEN KENNEDY WAS HIT by a bullet. And that's certainly true---because Connally was looking in the OTHER direction. So why would anyone go to Connally for the definitive truth about when KENNEDY was hit (as some people seem to want to do)?

Anyway, thanks for truncating this statement of mine in order to make a claim that I never made....

"John B. Connally was unquestionably the very worst eyewitness in Dealey Plaza when it comes to answering this question...."When exactly was JFK first hit by a bullet?" "

Edited by David Von Pein

1 minute ago, David Von Pein said:

Geoff,

I said that Connally was the worst DP witness to WHEN KENNEDY WAS HIT by a bullet. And that's certainly true---because Connally was looking in the OTHER direction. So why would anyone go to Connally for the definitive truth about when KENNEDY was hit (as some people seem to want to do)?

Anyway, thanks for truncating this statement of mine in order to make a claim that I never made....

"John B. Connally was unquestionably the very worst eyewitness in Dealey Plaza when it comes to answering this question...."When exactly was JFK first hit by a bullet?" "

Connally remembers being feeling being struck very shortly after the first loud report. As pointed out by Pat Speer with his enormous sampling of Dealey Plaza witnesses, there is very little evidence for any loud report before z190-224. Also consider what Zapruder frame equivelent that amateur photographers Betzner and Willis said they snapped their photos.. So either you have to say Connally is dead wrong or your thing relies on a loud report before z190-224.