The Education Forum

David Lifton teases Final Charade on the Night Fright Show

Micah Mileto

28 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Okay, now let's look at a fair Z317 comparison:

kennedys_hair_colors.jpg

Zoom in if necessary.

Now do a fair comparison, where the sun is not shining on either his or her hair. Compare the darkness of the hair on the back of JFK's head to that of Jackie's hair. JFK's hair is MUCH darker than Jackie's, and in fact is black! Even though, as we saw above, in reality JFK's hair is lighter than Jackie's!

Granted, Clint Hill's hair does look very dark in the Z frames. But that's because his hair IS very dark.

I have changed the hair-comparison part of my prior post to this super-zoomed-in version to make the comparison easier.

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, David Von Pein said:

What about that Z312/317 comparison, Sandy? Do you really think somebody put a black patch over the back of JFK's head in Z312---before the time of the fatal head shot? (Those film-fakers were thorough, weren't they?)

I think they would color the preceding frames as necessary, so that there isn't a sudden change in shade.

However, I don't think they intended on using quite that dark of color. Mixing paint can get... um... hairy.  :P

Edited by Sandy Larsen

@Jim DiEugenio

Quote: 'Brad, are you serious?' - Jim DiEugenio

Very much so, Jim. I look at everything written & posted here at EF as a college student deciding on what to offer his/her professor on any given paper/topic on the JFK subject. Just like the adversarial processes are a necessary element of a 'fair trial (both Prosecutor & Defense are required to present a case as 'fair' to a jury), David Von Pein's observations & comments are a necessary element of a 'fair' debate. A student turning in a lop-sided paper is likely to have it rejected & handed back by a professor (that professor possibly being you, Jim!).

Is the judicial adversarial process perfect? Nope. I'm still waiting for OJ's prosecutors to present the 'low speed chase' into his murder trial. A televised event I wasted a couple of hours watching on my TV that I'll never get back that somehow was left out of the trial. How did that happen?

David could have just as easily written off the images seen in the Z-film as products of bad photography. Or a faulty camera lens. Or cheap film. Or gremlins that monkey around with stuff in laboratories late in the night. I gave him credit where it looked to me it was due.

As for you, I haven't missed a Len Osanic Black Op radio show featuring you as a guest in the past several years. Len won't interview David. He really should. It would liven up his show. Like you, I'm agnostic on film & photo alterations simply because I have no expertise in that subject. Both of my parents told their terrified adolescent that what he saw in the movie 'King Kong' from the back seat of a 1953 Buick at a creepy drive-in theatre in the early 1950's wasn't real. As a result, I learned early in life not to trust film images. Even today, I check my windows ever so often just in case a giant ape is about to smash through the window & grab me out....

What's always been missing from the narrative is the stories of the technicians who performed the suspected allegations. The folks operating the optical printers & painting stuff on rectangular glass 'cells'. Those folks that did the actual work. What happened to them in 53 years?

I have a question for everyone interested in this thread: How is it that bootleg autopsy images of President Kennedy are taken as genuine? Didn't they all get slipped into the public consciousness by a SS agent? The same SS agency that has been accused of standing down while JFK was slaughtered. The same SS agency that supposedly desecrated JFK's corpse, removed bullets from it & hid it in AF-1's cargo bay? The same SS agency that allegedly shot JFK while acting as his trusted chauffer? The same agency that allegedly shot JFK in the head from behind with an AR-16 military rifle & killed him?

How can anyone trust that particular agency agents with anything tangible if some or all of its agents are guilty of those (and other) high crimes?

The gory JFK autopsy photos presented in this thread all came from questionable sources, yet they have been presented here at EF in this thread as if Moses came down from the mountain with them still smoking. I don't trust any of them. As far as I'm concerned, until the Kennedy family officially releases some or all of JFK's autopsy photos, the public hasn't seen them.

Brad Milch

Edited by Brad Milch

6 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

The Warren Commission had absolutely NOTHING to do with either of the following two very important things:

1.) The collection of the physical evidence in the Kennedy and Tippit murder cases.

2.) Lee Harvey Oswald's movements and actions on November 21 and 22, 1963.

David Von Pein

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David,

1) The WC did no investigation at all; rather, the FBI did all their investigation.  The FBI, further, was under the thumb of J Edgar Hoover, who invented the Lone Nut theory of Lee Harvey Oswald, and sold it to LBJ as a National Security issue.  This is the best explanation for all the tampering with the JFK evidence, witnesses, crime scene and so forth.

2) LHO was indeed guilty of participation with the JFK plotters -- yet he was NOT ALONE.   Your Lone Nutter position continues to ignore much valid evidence.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo 

Edited by Paul Trejo

7 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

...Plus, there are Oswald's own ACTIONS to carefully consider and evaluate too. That's apart from the physical evidence that LHO left behind in both of the murders. Oswald ACTED like a guilty person, didn't he?

Do innocent people poke cops in the face and exclaim "It's all over now" and then pull out a gun?

It's the physical evidence PLUS Oswald's own guilty-like actions that--together--spell out the answers in the JFK and Tippit cases. And if Oswald wasn't working alone on 11/22/63, then his co-plotters need a new line of work --- because those guys were worthless to Oswald on November 22 in Dallas...

David Von Pein

David,

We have numerous WC witnesses, in sworn testimony, who said there were shots from the Grassy Knoll area.   Granting shots from the TSBD 6th floor -- that does not close the book on the number of shots.  You are deliberately ignoring evidence for multiple shooters.

We also have witnesses who saw two shooters at the J.D. Tippit shooting scene.  We also have a boy witness who overheard Roscoe White confessing to shooting J.D. Tippit.  The WC heard only the witnesses they wanted to hear -- and they looked the other way when they saw discrepancies.

I agree with you that LHO was guilty to a degree -- and that he knew something about what was going on.   Yet you're still ignoring the plausibility of OTHERS in the JFK plot.

Now -- you try to argue that LHO's accomplices were "worthless," yet you don't realize you are also making a case for Conspiracy, in which LHO was the Patsy.  The Patsy is always the last to find out what actually happened, and in fact his "accomplices" turn out to be worse than "worthless" to him.  In fact, they sell him down the river.

This is what happened -- and we have a duty to review all the evidence and all the witnesses to piece together the actual facts of the case.

The Lone Nutter theory ignores more data than perhaps any other theory of the JFK assassination.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo 

Edited by Paul Trejo

@Paul Trejo

Paul, if I read & understand you correctly, you are expressing exactly how I feel about the JFK ambush & Dallas double murders after following the story for over 53 years (all sides of it).

Very simply put, the US government created the mess the JFK cold case is frozen in by simply not acknowledging the following in its WC Report: 'the available evidence cannot be entirely trusted. As such, the appearance in the evidence that LHO committed the crimes against JFK, John Connally & J.D. Tippit solo does not eliminate the possibility that appearance was created & assembled by unknown others involved in the crimes'.

Had the US Government said that back in 1963-1964 (and subsequent years as more info was learned & released to the public), I, for one, would have accepted it as an honest assessment. History has shown us that the FBI, WC, HSCA & all the other Government entities that addressed the JFK ambush have failed to offer the global public what it feels to be an honest assessment of what happened.

Sincerely,

Brad Milch

PS: Your earlier comments concerning Dallas law enforcement members comprising the kill or cover-up teams (or both) is spot on, Paul. Some of the shooting took place within the boundaries of where Sheriff Decker's officers & other employees parked their cars. That area is where Decker ordered his officers to report to on the radio. That's the area the spectators & DPD motorcade officers converged on. Railroad employees had been bunched together at the northern arm of the triple overpass during the attack (thinning out the closest witnesses). Decker & Curry was located below the parking lot where Elm Street converges with the triple over/underpass when the bullets started flying in the JFK ambush. That spells out much of who was responsible for the attack to me. IMHO, it was within the ranks of Dallas law enforcement. Maybe one or two men who could move about the confines of Decker's parking lot without alarming Dallas law enforcement. A couple more to move & plant evidence in Dealey Plaza & Parkland.

It doesn't include what was planned to transpire in Chicago a few weeks prior to Nov 22, 1963. If those people were involved in the JFK attack, someone within Dallas law enforcement made access to Decker's employee parking lot available to them IMHO.

Hang around a police parking lot, not be known to the authorities in that area, & take note of how quickly one will be called out & questioned. No such call out & questioning occurred in Decker's employee parking lot over 53 years ago (other than the arrest of the 3 train riding tramps).

Edited by Brad Milch

4 hours ago, Brad Milch said:

@Paul Trejo

Paul, if I read & understand you correctly, you are expressing exactly how I feel about the JFK ambush & Dallas double murders after following the story for over 53 years (all sides of it).

Very simply put, the US government created the mess the JFK cold case is frozen in by simply not acknowledging the following in its WC Report: 'the available evidence cannot be entirely trusted. As such, the appearance in the evidence that LHO committed the crimes against JFK, John Connally & J.D. Tippit solo does not eliminate the possibility that appearance was created & assembled by unknown others involved in the crimes'.

Had the US Government said that back in 1963-1964 (and subsequent years as more info was learned & released to the public), I, for one, would have accepted it as an honest assessment. History has shown us that the FBI, WC, HSCA & all the other Government entities that addressed the JFK ambush have failed to offer the global public what it feels to be an honest assessment of what happened.

Sincerely,

Brad Milch

Brad,

On the positive side of this negative tragedy -- we should remember that Supreme Court Chief Justice Earl Warren did warn us that the US Government was holding back on the Truth. 

Earl Warren told us that he would hold back thousands of documents related to the JFK assassination from the National Archives.  When he was asked when they would be released, he told a reporter, "Not in your lifetime."   This has been extended in US urban legend to be 75 years, and the date 2039 circulated for decades.

This is, IMHO, the same as saying, "We're very sorry, but we can't tell you the Truth about what happened to JFK.  It's a matter of National Security.  But we're preserving these records, and we'll let everybody know in 75 years.  Again, we're very sorry."

In my opinion, this is also the same as telling us who did it -- because whoever did it would be such an embarrassment to the USA that it would have damaged National Security during the Cold War.   Now, if the Communists did it, that would not be embarrassing -- in fact, we would have used that in National propaganda.  Also, it was not a Lone Nut -- because that was the cover story that we were allowed to hear.  Therefore, it had to be the US Radical Right.  It had to be Dallas right-wingers.

The fact that it wasn't the Communists was even clearer when President GHW Bush signed the JFK Records Act in 1992 -- only two years after the USSR collapsed.  Now that the USSR couldn't use this data as Communist propaganda anymore, President Bush moved the revelation date to 2017.  (Thursday 26 October 2017 to be exact.)   That confirms in my own opinion that the US Radical Right were the true culprits, and this is what the USA will learn before this year is over.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

When someone uses the term '1963 radical right', immediate thoughts of racist groups (Klu Klux Klan), Gen. Edwin Walker, Barry Goldwater (among several others) probably come to mind for a lot of people, Paul.

Why 1963-1964's Earl Warren & his high office peers would want to shield the likes of those people in the interest of national security instead of hunting down the JFK ambush perpetrators & bringing them to justice has got to be a good read. Those groups were hardly a secret; one could see them in action on TV news broadcasts & MSN newspaper investigative reports any given day of any given month 'back in the day'.

We'll have to wait & see what the 2017 enslaved documents reveal once released the later part of 2017. I, for one, would be interested in your take on the issue, Paul. I never paid much attention to 1960's right wingers unless they came after me to lynch (lol).

If, as David Von Pein insists that LHO shot at Gen. Walker (and missed) before killing JFK & J.D. Tippit, does that mean if had LHO killed the General, JFK's life might have been saved by LHO?

I don't believe David Von Pein will ever acknowledge LHO as a hero in this sordid JFK saga, do you?

Brad Milch

Edited by Brad Milch

11 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

The FBI, further, was under the thumb of J Edgar Hoover, who invented the Lone Nut theory of Lee Harvey Oswald, and sold it to LBJ as a National Security issue.

Factually incorrect.

The call to AF1 claiming the lone assassin was in custody and there was no -proof of conspiracy came from McGeorge Bundy in White House Situation Room.

Brad:

I guess I should repeat this:  I have seen the Wilkinson's work in its original form.

That makes a large difference.  They have a third generation copy of the film which they then transferred to a four K digital scan.  

Having seen that on a large screen, I can tell you that DVP did not even hit a foul ball, with that ridiculous ClInt Hill comparison.  But the point is he did it without consulting the original  evidence.  The Wilkinsons will show their work to anyone who wants to see it.  If DVP was a serious person, which he is not, he would go ahead and call them, and arrange it.  He could write it off as a business trip since there are various KFC's near there.  Just call one up and go in an look at how its managed and its a write off.

But he won't, and i guarantee he will not.  Just like he never went to NARA, as he said he would, to prove that Todd's initials are on the Fantasy Bullet.  Because that is just not him.  He sits back at his desk, surfs around, and then posts anything that fits his fancy.  And then when people object, he puts in on his site but cuts out the last word from our side. Thereby positing a phony argument. I know, I have seen it.

See, its not enough to post evidence.  The important thing is the analysis.  As Bob Tanenbaum told me once, you must do a qualitative analysis of each witness you put on and each exhibit you place before the jury.  If you do not do that, then any good defense lawyer will blindisde you.  And he faced some  good ones like Barry Scheck.  But it was his preparation that made Bob unbeatable.  He never lost a murder case, and he was Deputy Chief of Homicide in NYC.

So that is my message to you.  Just DVP putting something up and then asking some  bombastic question, that is not enough.  Its the analysis that matters.  In other words, is this really worthy of comparison?  Does it really match the original circumstances?  In this case, as with his Pat Speer bullet hole comparison, its not.  I mean you can get many poor copies from the nth generation and say, look see?  Recall, the whole imbroglio with the Black and White Z film that went through ten generations and you could see the SS agent shooting Kennedy?  Well, that was false.  And so was DVP's here.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Jim,

What you are describing was called 'shuck & jive' in the area I was partially educated at as I grew into a young adult. It's another way of describing when someone who knows better loads a gullible, trusting person with utter BS.

I appreciate the schooling, kind, learned, distinguished & esteemed Good Sir!

Respectfully & Sincerely,

Brad Milch

3 hours ago, Brad Milch said:

When someone uses the term '1963 radical right', immediate thoughts of racist groups (Klu Klux Klan), Gen. Edwin Walker, Barry Goldwater (among several others) probably come to mind for a lot of people, Paul.

Why 1963-1964's Earl Warren & his high office peers would want to shield the likes of those people in the interest of national security instead of hunting down the JFK ambush perpetrators & bringing them to justice has got to be a good read. Those groups were hardly a secret; one could see them in action on TV news broadcasts & MSN newspaper investigative reports any given day of any given month 'back in the day'.

We'll have to wait & see what the 2017 enslaved documents reveal once released the later part of 2017. I, for one, would be interested in your take on the issue, Paul. I never paid much attention to 1960's right wingers unless they came after me to lynch (lol).

If, as David Von Pein insists that LHO shot at Gen. Walker (and missed) before killing JFK & J.D. Tippit, does that mean if had LHO killed the General, JFK's life might have been saved by LHO?

I don't believe David Von Pein will ever acknowledge LHO as a hero in this sordid JFK saga, do you?

Brad Milch

Brad,

I would like to recommend to you the 900 page book by Dr. Jeff Caufield, namely, General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy: the Extensive New Evidence of a Radical Right Conspiracy (2015).  (I think it's only $29 today.)

The Radical Right groups cited by Caufield include groups associated with Guy Banister in New Orleans, including Cuba Raid paramilitary organizations like Interpen (Gerry Patrick Hemming, Loran Hall, Larry Howard) and the Minutemen.  Also mentioned are Joseph Milteer and the National States Rights Party -- and any groups that opposed the Brown Decision.

Although General Walker supported the Brown Decision when he obeyed President Eisenhower's orders to racially integrate Little Rock High School in Arkansas (1957),  General Walker opposed the Brown Decision when he challenged President Kennedy's orders to racially integrate Ole Miss University in Mississippi (1962).   So, Walker was a colorful character.

As for Supreme Court Chief Justice Earl Warren -- he wasn't trying to shield these people -- he was trying to shield the USA from the propaganda victories that that the USSR, Cuba and the Communists would have won if the Truth came out in 1964.

General Walker was punished in other ways.  For example -- he had won $3 million in lawsuits against newspapers who truthfully published the facts that he was the leader of the racial riots at Ole Miss in 1962.   AP appealed the case to the Supreme Court in 1967, and Earl Warren heard the case, and decided against General Walker.   Walker walked away empty handed, and was reduced to begging for his Army Pension (which he had spurned when he Resigned [not Retired, but Resigned] from the US Army in 1961).  Ten years later he finally got his Pension.

But the true punishment of the Radical Right who killed JFK was denying them their Main Prize, namely, the invasion of Cuba and the assassination of Fidel Castro.  That's why they framed Lee Harvey Oswald so thoroughly as a Communist.  Jim Garrison's greatest achievement, IMHO, was his proof that LHO was never a Communist, and that the FPCC in New Orleans was a fake branch. 

That was the Conspiracy right there.

There are a few other good books on the Radical Right and the JFK murder.  Another late member of this Forum, former FBI agent William Turner, wrote Power on the Right (1971) which gets at the crux of it.   Another is professor Walt Brown, who wrote Treachery in Dallas (1995) which gives a special focus on the Dallas Police force.  

By the way -- it is my opinion, as well as Jeff Caufield's, that General Walker did lead the Dallas Police to assassinate JFK, and if LHO had killed General Walker, then, yes, JFK would have served eight years.  

By the way, Dick Russell's famous book, TMWKTM (1993) notes that Natalie Voshinin told the FBI on April 14, 1963, that Oswald was Walker's shooter.  Walker's personal papers reveal that Walker learned about Oswald being his shooter "within days" of the shooting, and that Walker believed that RFK had sent LHO to kill him.  In 1968, Walker wrote, if RFK had not protected LHO for his April crime, JFK would still be alive.  This is a matter of record.

I don't think that LHO was sent by RFK.  I don't think of LHO as a hero in this saga, either.  LHO was a paramilitary opportunist, who outraged his pal George De Mohrenschildt by shooting at General Walker.  George DM didn't want that -- but LHO wasn't dumb -- he was something of a smart-Alek (which was why he had so few friends, and why he was quickly betrayed as the Patsy).  

Finally, as for DVP himself -- I regard him as one of the famous skeptics like the Amazing James Randi -- who go around saying No to everything.  DVP sticks close to the Warren Report -- but that door swings both ways.  First, most of the WC testimony is true.  But also, many WC witnesses contradict DVP, so that he must cover his eyes and his ears while he reads much of it.

Also, DVP keeps the CT community honest.  I disagree with DVP's conclusions, but I like the fact that he weeds out our weaklings -- and we have a lot of them.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos

2 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Paul Trejo wrote:  The FBI, further, was under the thumb of J Edgar Hoover, who invented the Lone Nut theory of Lee Harvey Oswald, and sold it to LBJ as a National Security issue.

Factually incorrect.

The call to AF1 claiming the lone assassin was in custody and there was no -proof of conspiracy came from McGeorge Bundy in White House Situation Room.

Cliff, 

I believe that McGeorge Bundy was in communication with J. Edgar Hoover in Washington DC before that call.   

Professor David Wrone says that J. Edgar Hoover invented the Lone Nut theory of LHO at 3pm CST (4pm EST) on 11/22/1963.  We know from FBI records that by this time Hoover had called RFK with the news that LHO was neither a Communist nor an FPCC officer.

Do you have an approximate time for McGeorge Bundy's call to AF-1, Cliff?

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

@Paul Trejo:

Quote: 'Brad, I would like to recommend to you the 900 page book by Dr. Jeff Caufield, namely, General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy: the Extensive New Evidence of a Radical Right Conspiracy (2015).  (I think it's only $29 today.)' - Paul Trejo

Thank you for taking the time to compose all that information you shared with me & fellow EF readers, Paul. It was a fascinating read & I will read the book you suggested. I expect it will fill in for me what was happening around me while I was an adolescent & unaware of the cesspool the world I was born into actually was. Back then I thought life was all about 'Leave It To Beaver' & 'The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet' TV shows, plus filling my pockets with winnings from countless games of marbles with my young school chums. It's a shame young school kids aren't schooled on how to deal with the reality that surrounds them; a reality that youngsters can't possibly deal with once they are fully immersed in the violent, troubled waters of life they face as young adults.

Your explanation of why Gen. Walker was shot at, who the shooter was & why that person ambushed the General in his home is sure to attract comments from your fellow EF researchers (particularly those who feel LHO was set up for that ambush in advance of JFK). I look forward to their comments as time progresses.

Best wishes here, there & everywhere,

Respectfully & Sincerely,

Brad Milch

Edited by Brad Milch

On 2/6/2017 at 6:52 PM, Alistair Briggs said:

Why not just shoot Kennedy from the 6th floor window in the first place and then there is no need to alter the body? That is the question I keep coming back to and is the stumbling block on which I am unable to convince myself on... no biggy though.

I'll offer an answer Alistair, even though I might have missed that it has been answered.

Its pretty simple. The TSBD 6th floor window is NOT an optimal position to be firing from in that situation. ( If your a lone nut and just decided you were fed-up, and going to try to kill the President, from your work-place, it would do just fine; especially if you have already demonstrated your willingness to take a shot at an Army General through a window at his house.)

You would want to leave your optimal firing positions to your true assassins.

I am a hunter and would be glad to explain why The TSBD is a no-go position, but this thread is not the place for it. If your interested, I would be glad to search for, and bump an appropriate thread where I can explain. I don't think I want to start a new one and risk giving the impression that I am an expert, for I am not.

Cheers, Michael

Edited by Michael Clark