The Education Forum
David Von Pein

DVP's New Master Video/Audio Index

Absolutely wonderful to find all the information here. Every time i take a look I see / find something interesting. Thanks for all the great work you are doing with this collection. Also I am looking for media coverage and information about the Chappaquidick incident involving senator Edward Kennedy. Does anyone knows where to find it? 

14 hours ago, Hugo Langendoen said:

I am looking for media coverage and information about the Chappaquidick incident involving senator Edward Kennedy. Does anyone know where to find it? 

YouTube's got a bunch of stuff (naturally)....

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Chappaquiddick

Edit ------

Hugo,

I'm glad you brought up the topic of Chappaquiddick, because it prompted me today to add something about that event to my video archive [I added the A&E documentary below, which is quite good]. Heretofore, I had nothing about Chappaquiddick in my collection. So, thanks for the inadvertent "nudge", Hugo. :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FbYD9LdwGClai8EsiFJescheeiiRQB05/view

Edited by David Von Pein

Pre-assassination film taken at Dallas' Love Field on 11/22/63....

George-Reid-Film-Logo.png

More Films....

JFK-Assassination-Films-Logo.png

Edited by David Von Pein

I'm so glad that you posted this.   I am almost done with a book that mentions a few early interviews, and I had remembered your website with so much material while I was reading it.  Now I have no excuse to check if you have what the author referenced.  Thanks!! 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________OJ-Simpson-Murder-Trial-Logo-2.png

Edited by David Von Pein

3 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________OJ-Simpson-Murder-Trial-Logo-2.png

Thanks for putting this up. Ive been reading a lot about the Simpson case the last few months.