The Education Forum

For Debate - The Hairline Spot Seen in the Autopsy Photo

Here's a theory I've been rolling around in my head lately.  That autopsy photo that shows the top of the president's head, the one with a dark round spot in the hairline, has bothered me.  It's probably nothing because I simply cannot imagine the autopsy personnel completely overlooking it and saying nothing about it.  It doesn't appear on the autopsy face sheet.  So it was probably something innocent.  What, I don't know...a clot?  A speck?  It just sure seems perfectly round to me though.

Still, the so-called mystery photo has bothered me too.  That beveling around the edge is just that - beveling.  Another researcher posted some photos on his website and here showing what an entrance wound to the skull looks like and sure in the #### doesn't look like the beveling in the so-called mystery photo.

So I tied the two together - you know, deductive reasoning - and came up with the video below.  There's no sound in it - just read the cue cards and it will make sense...I hope.

And feel free to offer support, more information for the good of the forum, or tear me a new one, too.  I'm game.

Thank you.

Edited by Admin

Edited by James R Gordon
Unacceptable Video Link

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. It sounds similar to the idea that some have posited about a shot coming from the direction of the South knoll. If someone was firing from the overpass, I would think that would be too exposed. I imagine a pro  would want cover, like a ghost. No one would ever see them. But, who knows?

Walton's film is very interesting.  I could not find any reason to support a shot from the Triple Underpass even though it is the best place for shooting east on Elm St.  To find a reason, for me, to support a shot from the Triple Underpass requires a train to pass through Dealey Plaza and momentarily stop to fire at the President on Elm St.  There are problems:

There were two police officers on the railroad bridge.  100 yds. away on the railroad overpass on the Stemmons Freeway were two more DPD officers.

There were 10 railroad men on the underpass.  See Altgens 7. 

There is evidence to support a train on the railroad bridge.  Officer J. C. White's testimony stating a long slow freight train passed through.  Most discredit this. 

There is evidence to show no one on the railroad bridge contrary to Altgens 7.

The shot as described by Walton works if the President holds his head in right direction at the right time.  A slight turn of the head gives different results.

Here is a Bell frame.  This shows no one on the railroad bridge.  Just a few frames later there are people there.  During that time the presidential vehicle has hardly moved.

Is it a boxcar or highway signs.  If they are highway signs they are way out of place and, lack support.

bell%201_zpsxfydaifp.jpg

By the way, why aren't there 5 motorcycle policemen rather than 3?  The McIntyre photo also shows 3 also.

McIntire%201%20photo%20a_zps0jzcesmg.jpg

Does anyone know why there are only 3 motorcycle cops?

No train here in McIntyre.  Officer J. C. White is visible above south main on the railroad bridge.  Officer Foster and 10 railroad men are not.  I think you can see to the other side of the bridge.  Maybe not. 

Weigman and Couch show no one on the bridge.  But, no train.

Couch shows something that doesn't look right on the ridge.

Weigman show something there either signs or something.

Edited by John Butler
Left out supposed to be 5 motorcycle police officers.

I think what we're seeing in the Bell frame is a foreshortened view of the highway signs that we see the backside of in McIntyre.  Note in Bell that the signs have white markings similar to the directional arrows and the white highway number badges that we see on other Dealey Plaza-area signage.  The spaces between the signs resemble gaps between boxcars, and the white areas resemble open train car doors showing daylight - but it's an illusion.

Edited by David Andrews

John, just an FYI, the photo you posted of the bridge showing people up there is quite a narrow photo, meaning there is a lot of space up there, especially south of Elm Street.  Unless I'm reading White's testimony incorrectly, it sounds like he was down south of where Elm is as well. Perhaps this would nullify the ability for someone to be down in that area shooting.  But as for the moving train, if he was south of Elm then I'm sure there could have been a number of trains down there moving.  That's why in your photo you do not see any trains in it.

If you look at an overhead photo of Dealey Plaza, you'll see that entire bridge is quite large.

Michael,

Here's a visual of what you were saying.

28a_%20Dealey%20Plaza%20From%20The%20Air

There is a lot of room for trains on that bridge.

Shooting from the bridge can reach up into the intersection.  It's the best place to shoot in an L shaped ambush outside of the Dal-Tex shooting in the opposite direction.

You can also achieve the same angle from the Grassy Knoll clump of trees to about where vehicles are shown in front of the TSBD.  The angle of fire might even be better there.

My point in "Mary's Polaroid, no shooting there" was that shooting from the Grassy Knoll as shown in Mary's Polaroid doesn't work.

One of these two firing angles does and is capable of producing the head wound described at Parkland Hospital.

Edited by John Butler

• 10 months later...
On 1/27/2017 at 12:03 PM, Michael Walton said:

Excised frame from your slideshow. I added the limo photo.

"Where in the limo" a triple underpass shooter could hit, is an entirely different matter.

38791265311_201747f2d6_b.jpg

1 hour ago, Chris Davidson said:

Excised frame from your slideshow. I added the limo photo.

"Where in the limo" a triple underpass shooter could hit, is an entirely different matter.

Yes, I have been wondering about that.  The triple underpass has the height advantage obviously but the window may have blocked it. Here's an image from Chesser's PDF. The first one:

slope1.jpg

...shows that the angle of the car going down the road seems to put his head slightly above the windshield but of course this diagram is not an exact measurement.

Below is the larger version of the above:

slope2.jpg

There was a TV show on with a guy walking around Dealey pointing a gun from different angles to see if the front shot was possible. It'd be interesting to see if there was one from the underpass bridge.

The street elevation for z313 = 418.48

JFK's head elevation at z313 = 421.75

Difference = 3.27ft = 39.24" = JFK's head height above street at extant Z313

52.78" - 39.24" = 13.54" lower at z313 than when sitting upright.

38077330874_7e724d8c1b_b.jpg

Edited by Chris Davidson

Dr. Boswell stated as a fact to the HSCA and the ARRB that the red spot on the BOH photo is a small insignificant laceration of the scalp related tot he large head wound. It could be an exit for a fragment. Perhaps correlating to the beveled exit on the open-cranium photographs. 

The real small head wound was near the EOP, no higher in the skull than needed for it to still be within the intact, empty cranium for Dr. Finck to examine it upon arrival at the autopsy. Try fitting a whole human brain through the five-inch skull cavity interpretation of those skull photos. 

The elevation of the handrail on top of the triple underpass is 428.4ft

The street elevation of z313 is 418.48ft

This means you are only 9.92ft higher up on the triple overpass than the z313 street location.

It also means you are 9.92ft - 3.27ft (JFK's head height above street) 6.65ft higher up than the top of his head at z313.

24927018408_d9e4dc9dc9_b.jpg

On 1/28/2017 at 10:21 AM, John Butler said:

Walton's film is very interesting.  I could not find any reason to support a shot from the Triple Underpass even though it is the best place for shooting east on Elm St.  To find a reason, for me, to support a shot from the Triple Underpass requires a train to pass through Dealey Plaza and momentarily stop to fire at the President on Elm St.  There are problems:

There were two police officers on the railroad bridge.  100 yds. away on the railroad overpass on the Stemmons Freeway were two more DPD officers.

There were 10 railroad men on the underpass.  See Altgens 7. 

There is evidence to support a train on the railroad bridge.  Officer J. C. White's testimony stating a long slow freight train passed through.  Most discredit this. 

There is evidence to show no one on the railroad bridge contrary to Altgens 7.

The shot as described by Walton works if the President holds his head in right direction at the right time.  A slight turn of the head gives different results.

Here is a Bell frame.  This shows no one on the railroad bridge.  Just a few frames later there are people there.  During that time the presidential vehicle has hardly moved.

Is it a boxcar or highway signs.  If they are highway signs they are way out of place and, lack support.

bell%201_zpsxfydaifp.jpg

By the way, why aren't there 5 motorcycle policemen rather than 3?  The McIntyre photo also shows 3 also.

Bell frame:

PDVD_005.JPG

Michal:

I like your comments in various threads and appreciate your interest in resolving the assassination case. However, I find your video showing the execution of a man in an orange dress, resembling an ISIS execution, as horrible and distressing. I would like you to remove the video or the part showing the execution. If you would like to make your point about the type of entry wound, please describe it and maybe use a screenshot of only the entry wound from some other gunshot case, maybe from a forensic book. This website is about restoring justice and humanity which had been shattered by three murders, and we cannot use crimes to illustrate our cases. Thanks for considering my request.

Edited by Andrej Stancak