The Education Forum

Is that ... (Gasp) ... Billy Lovelady Talking With Gloria Calvery on the Steps?

21 minutes ago, Bill Miller said:

I am aware of what film it is, but no one can say they see everyone in Wiegman's film - well you could say it, but it would not make it so.

So what's your point?

In addition to the real-deal Lovelady, do you think there was someone else on or near the steps the steps ("Washed Out Man"?) who resembled Lovelady but is not visible in Weigman because he's hidden behind other people?

What's your point?

--  Tommy  :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Bill Miller said:

In that 30 seconds that you cite - Calvery ran back to the TSBD - nearly all the woman along Elm were gone from the curb before the limo made it out of the Plaza. The black guy fled the steps and arrived at the Island - two men, if not Lovelady and Shelley, came from somewhere who actually look like Shelley and Lovelady - and the amount of people on the stairs doubled.

That is the problem you are facing with your theory/belief.

Dear William,

Could you please show us a photograph (or film frame) of Gloria Jean Calvery which was taken on 11/22/63?

I'd like to know what you think she looked like.

Thanks,

--  Tommy :sun

1 hour ago, Thomas Graves said:

[Couch - Darnell]

And this also from Couch - Darnell.

is_it_lovelady_turning_head_zpstaao8fq8.

I see you don't mind enlargements after all.  You realize do you not that this is the same quality image that caused a discussion to take place as to who was standing between Washout Man and the woman in the black scarf - that brought us the discussion over the oversized disjointed arm reaching out towards the wall - and made the woman facing west all but unrecognizable. Below is the image that brought the discussion back down to earth.

woman%20on%20stairs1b%20copy_zpshn3jf2gz

By the way - here is the film that the little girl came from .... feel free to show everyone how much clearer she is when seen at regular size. You won't show any difference because there is none. You complained because you didn't like the result and only blamed it on the image I posted.

PM%20STEPS_zpskehjspqx.gif

street%20crowd%201_zpsumiech7w.jpg

street%20crowd%201a_zps5zdypgrf.jpg

street%20crowd%201b_zpsdwq9edbi.jpg

Edited by Bill Miller

14 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Dear William,

Could you please show us a photograph (or film frame) of Gloria Jean Calvery which was taken on 11/22/63?

I'd like to know what you think she looked like.

Thanks,

You must have been in one of your coma's again as the closest photo of Gloria was taken a few months before the assassination and has been posted several times. What we did do was show that the running woman was dressed like the woman who was standing along Elm Street when the President was shot.

19 minutes ago, Bill Miller said:

I see you don't mind enlargements after all.  You realize do you not that this is the same quality image that caused a discussion to take place as to who was standing between Washout Man and the woman in the black scarf - that brought us the discussion over the oversized disjointed arm reaching out towards the wall - and made the woman facing west all but unrecognizable.

By the way - here is the film that the little girl came from .... feel free to show everyone how much clearer she is when seen at regular size.

PM%20STEPS_zpskehjspqx.gif

Dear William,

Wouldn't you agree that the two-frame GIF (by Sandy} I posted is perfectly, or nearly perfectly, enlarged in that it makes the Person Of Interest (your "Washed Out Man" / our Lovelady) as large as possible without  reaching "the point of diminishing returns," resolution-wise?  In other words, maximizing the overall potential identification-ability of the P.O.I.? 

PS  Why do you keep mentioning the little girl, William?  Hmm?

Edited by Thomas Graves

24 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

So what's your point?

In addition to the real-deal Lovelady, do you think there was someone else on or near the steps the steps ("Washed Out Man"?) who resembled Lovelady but is not visible in Weigman because he's hidden behind other people?

What's your point?

Point out Bill Shelley in Wiegman.

5 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Dear William,

Wouldn't you agre that the two-frame GIF (by Sandy} I posted perfectly, or nearly perfectly, enlarged  in that it makes the Person Of Interest (your "Washed Out Man" / our Lovelady) as large as possible without  reaching "the point of diminishing returns," resolution-wise?  In other words, maximizing the overall potential identification-ability of the P.O.I.? 

The image is virtual mud. It's like spraying a lemon air-freshener in the outhouse after using it - the smell is still the same, but now with an additional hint of lemons.

Edited by Bill Miller

2 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

Dear William,

I must admit that I almost never read your posts all the way through for the simple reason that I find them to be not only rather poorly written and poorly sourced (and therefore of limited value), but also consisting of intentional obfuscation (e.g., your making resolution-less certain images, and your substituting the face of a girl for the face of a man in one of those intentionally over-enlarged and therefore resolution-less images, and, well, ... your outright arrogance and bile.

IMHO.

All the best,

You don't appear to study the images very close anyway, so its best you not waste your time looking at them. When you can .... show us what made you think the man in Hughes was wearing glasses.

Edited by Bill Miller

5 minutes ago, Bill Miller said:

You must have been in one of your coma's again as the closest photo of Gloria was taken a few months before the assassination and has been posted several times. What we did do was show that the running woman was dressed like the woman who was standing along Elm Street when the President was shot.

Dear William,

With whom was your Gloria Jean Calvery standing on Elm Street while the shots were ringing out?  Carol Reed, Karan Hicks, and Karen Westbrook?  Or someone else?  Or you don't know / It doesn't matter?

If Calvery wasn't standing with Reed, Hicks, and Westbrook, why did they all (IIRC) lie about it to the FBI, or why did the FBI "cook up" reports / statements to that effect?

Thanks,

13 minutes ago, Bill Miller said:

The image is virtual mud. It's like spraying a lemon air-freshener in the outhouse after using it - the smell is still the same, but now with an additional hint of lemons.

Dear William,

Whatever you do, don't become a stand up comedian.  You'll starve.

45 minutes ago, Bill Miller said:

In that 30 seconds that you cite - Calvery ran back to the TSBD - nearly all the woman along Elm were gone from the curb before the limo made it out of the Plaza. The black guy fled the steps and arrived at the Island - two men, if not Lovelady and Shelley, came from somewhere who actually look like Shelley and Lovelady - and the amount of people on the stairs doubled.

That is the problem you are facing with your theory/belief.

I don't have any problem with that. Except possibly for the Calvery part, given that she hasn't been identified in the film.

49 minutes ago, Bill Miller said:

Point out Bill Shelley in Wiegman.

Dear William,

What does it matter whether or not William Shelley is visible (or identifiable) in Weigman?

Do you think William Shelley might have been upstairs, foolin' around on the sixth floor?  

Do you think William Shelley started walking down Elm Street Extension /  over to the "Island"  before the first shot rang out?

Or is your whole "point" that since skinny, kinda short  William Shelley can't be seen (or at least ID'd) in Weigman, he must have been hidden behind some fat person, and therefore someone resembling Lovelady (i.e., your "Washed Out Man" in C - D) must have been hidden from the camera, too?

What kind of logic is that?

What does it matter whether or not William Shelley is visible in Weigman?

PS  Or have you "found" William Shelly in Weigman, and you're just playing another of your little time-wasting games?

Edited by Thomas Graves

7 hours ago, Bill Miller said:

Dear William,

We who?

Regardless, was "Running Woman" standing with or near Carol Reed, Karan Hicks, and Karen Westbrook when the first shot rang out?

Or is that just something the FBI fabricated for some unknown reason -- i.e., having Calvery, Reed, Hicks, and Westbrook say they were together down on Elm Street during the assassination?

It would be nice to find some verified photographs of Reed, Hicks, and Westbrook.  For example high school or wedding photographs. (I've done a cursory search but haven't found anything yet.)

What makes you think lithe-looking "Running Woman" was the same person as chunky-looking (in her high school and wedding photographs) Gloria Jean Calvery?

Edited by Thomas Graves

7 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

Dear William,

With whom was your Gloria Jean Calvery standing on Elm Street while the shots were ringing out?  Carol Reed, Karan Hicks, and Karen Westbrook?  Or someone else?  Or you don't know / It doesn't matter?

If Calvery wasn't standing with Reed, Hicks, and Westbrook, why did they all (IIRC) lie about it to the FBI, or why did the FBI "cook up" reports / statements to that effect?

Thanks,

Calvery did not say that she and her friends were all shoulder to shoulder. I advise you read the Calvery thread to refresh your memory seeing how you posted no less than five times on the first page of that thread. The wedding photo of Calvery has her wearing a dress suit and she has been referenced as chunky which I am not certain why because she is no bigger than he very slender looking husband in the same wedding photo. Perhaps its her frontal view showing her hips? The woman seen in the light top and black skirt like running woman wore could have had the same said about her. The thing is we only see running woman in profile and at 59 years of age I have seen countless women who were curvy from side to side who were thin from back to front.

In that thread we found that a black skinned woman was labeled as Calvery - obviously a long standing error someone had made. That Calvery immediately ran back to the TSBD. That a woman seen in the Zapruder film who was standing along Elm Street when JFK was assassinated was dressed like the running woman seen running towards the Shelley and Lovelady looking gentlemen who are walking away from the stairs. That Molinda said that Calvery came into the TSBD about 30 seconds following the shots. Prudhomme mentioned an interesting piece that said Gloria followed the Police Officer up the stairs. Seeing that two independent witnesses (Piper and West) who were inside the building and on the first floor when Truly and Patrolman Baker were seen as the first ones through the door and Molinda saw Calvery also entering the TSBD in the same time frame .... seems that someone like yourself who can see Lovelady in washed out film footage should also be able to see the running woman in Darnell as Gloria Calvery. - especially when there was no dust on the pavement to get kicked up so to leave anyone behind.    :)

Now about that guy who you said looked to be wearing glasses ... can you not say what you saw that made him appear to be wearing glasses or is that just something you uncontrollably blurted out?

Edited by Bill Miller