The Education Forum

TWO MARGUERITE OSWALDS -- NEW DETAILS

Jim Hargrove

51 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Dear James,

You don't seem to understand.

If you're saying that the dude in Ruby's joint is the same as the guy in the passport photo, I'm saying you're wrong.

THE EARS ARE DIFFERENT.

--  Tommy  :sun

Looks like the same guy to me.  And why should we be surprised, with all those witnesses saying he and Ruby were buds?  Even Dorothy Kilgallen knew it!

LEE_at_CC.jpg

BTW, the guy in Harvey Oswald's passport photo is really Lee, as is the guy at Ruby's.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just heard from David Josephs, whose opinions I respect a lot, and he doesn't think the guy pictured (and circled) above at Ruby's is LEE Oswald.  So now I'm a little less sure.  But I can be sure that LEE Oswald and Jack Ruby worked together:

During the summer and fall of 1963, while HARVEY, Marina, and June Oswald were living in New Orleans, Jack Ruby and LEE Oswald were seen together by many people in and around Dallas. 

• In the summer of 1963 Dorothy Marcum was dating Ruby and her aunt worked for Ruby. Dorothy told the FBI that LEE Oswald worked for Ruby during June and July and the two men definitely knew each other.

• Ruby was interviewing Francis Irene Hise for a job as a waitress when a young man entered the Carousel Club and Ruby said “Hi, Ozzie” to the young man. After she was hired Miss Hise served drinks to “Ozzie," whom she recognized after the assassination as LHO.

• Another employee, Clyde Malcolm Limbough, worked for Ruby three years and saw Oswald in Ruby's office on several occasions.

• Helen Kay Smith (“Pixie Lynn”), who worked at the Carousel, told the Dallas Police that she saw Ruby and Oswald together on several occasions.

• Other employees of Ruby who saw Oswald in the Carousel Club were William Crowe, Wally Weston, Dixie Lynn, and Kathy Kay.

• Robert Roy was Ruby's auto mechanic and said that Oswald used to drop off Ruby's car for repairs. Roy then drove Oswald back to Ruby's “burlesque house.”

• Ruby parked his car at Gibbs Auto Service and occasionally allowed friends and associates to borrow his car. Leon Woods was the manager of Gibbs and kept a “check-in and check-out” book that listed the names of people who took Ruby's car from the garage. Mr. Woods gave the book to the FBI following the assassination of President Kennedy, which the FBI later denied.

• During the last week of July (1963) Western Union employee Marshall Hicks delivered several telegrams addressed to “LEE Harvey Oswald” at the Rotary Apartments, 1501-1503 W. 7th St. in Dallas (while HARVEY and Marina were living in New Orleans). The FBI made no attempt to locate copies of these telegrams.

• DPD Detective H.M. Hart, of the Criminal Intelligence Division, received information from a Dallas Police confidential informant who knew Ruby. The informant said that in September (1963) Ruby rented an apartment at 223 S. Ewing for LEE Oswald.

NOTE: Journalist Dorothy Kilgallen wrote in the New York Journal American (June 6, 1964): “It is known that 10 persons have signed sworn depositions to the Warren Commission that they knew Oswald and Ruby to have been acquainted.” 

--Above written by John Armstrong from the Jack Ruby page on our website....

HarveyandLee.net

3 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Looks like the same guy to me.  And why should we be surprised, with all those witnesses saying he and Ruby were buds?  Even Dorothy Kilgallen knew it!

LEE_at_CC.jpg

BTW, the guy in Harvey Oswald's passport photo is really Lee, as is the guy at Ruby's.

Different ears, dude.  The guy at Ruby's strip club has ears that stick out like a bat's.

Image result for bat mammal

LOL

--  Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

4 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

LEE_at_CC.jpg

Sure has the same hairline, with a point at the center and another on his left. And his face is generally the same.

29 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Sure has the same hairline, with a point at the center and another on his left. And his face is generally the same.

Looks like Bat Man's hairline indentation above his bat-like ear has receded more than Oswald's.

Is Bat Man combing his longish hair straight back into a mini-pompadour, or is he wearing a toupee or something?  It sure looks thick-ish on the left side (his right side).

Bat Man looks pretty husky to me, btw.

Edited by Thomas Graves

24 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Looks like Bat Man's hairline indentation above his bat-like ear has receded more than Oswald's.

Is Bat Man combing his longish hair straight back, or is he wearing a toupee or something?  It sure looks thick-ish on the left side (his right side).

Bat Man looks pretty husky to me, btw.

Bat Man has his head turned to his right. I believe that doing so is what exposes both his receding hairline and his sticking-out ear.

Or, conversely, with his head facing straight forward -- as in the inset -- those things are subdued.

Regarding Bat Man's thickish hair, I really can't see it because it's about the same shade of black as the background.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

3 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Bat Man has his head turned to his right. I believe that doing so is what exposes both his receding hairline and his sticking-out ear.

Or, conversely, with his head facing straight forward -- as in the inset -- those things are subdued.

Well, Sandy, we agree to disagree, don't we.

I don't care how far Bat Man's head is turned and / or tilted.  Why?  Because it doesn't explain why his bat-like ear is sticking so far out.  

Edited by Thomas Graves

7 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Regarding Bat Man's thickish hair, I really can't see it because it's about the same shade of black as the background.

Sandy,  (soon to be "Dear Sandy")

Are you really trying?

Look at the left side of his head (his right side) and the hair directly above it.  See the spectral highlight (the shiny spot) on his hair way up high on the left edge, indicating just how thick it is?

Edited by Thomas Graves

23 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Really?  The real LEE Harvey Oswald, Robert's true brother, had an enormously receding hairline.

Lee-1958.jpg

This is the man born as "Lee Harvey Oswald," photographed by his real brother, Robert Oswald, in Texas in 1958 and printed between pages 96 and 97 in Robert's book LEE, A Portrait of Lee Harvey Oswald ....

It's quite obvious that LEE Oswald wore toupees, at least in his passport photos.

And BTW, doesn't ANYONE want to discuss the evidence that LEE Oswald and Jack Ruby worked together?:

• In the summer of 1963 Dorothy Marcum was dating Ruby and her aunt worked for Ruby. Dorothy told the FBI that LEE Oswald worked for Ruby during June and July and the two men definitely knew each other.

• Ruby was interviewing Francis Irene Hise for a job as a waitress when a young man entered the Carousel Club and Ruby said “Hi, Ozzie” to the young man. After she was hired Miss Hise served drinks to “Ozzie," whom she recognized after the assassination as LHO.

• Another employee, Clyde Malcolm Limbough, worked for Ruby three years and saw Oswald in Ruby's office on several occasions.

• Helen Kay Smith (“Pixie Lynn”), who worked at the Carousel, told the Dallas Police that she saw Ruby and Oswald together on several occasions.

• Other employees of Ruby who saw Oswald in the Carousel Club were William Crowe, Wally Weston, Dixie Lynn, and Kathy Kay.

• Robert Roy was Ruby's auto mechanic and said that Oswald used to drop off Ruby's car for repairs. Roy then drove Oswald back to Ruby's “burlesque house.”

• Ruby parked his car at Gibbs Auto Service and occasionally allowed friends and associates to borrow his car. Leon Woods was the manager of Gibbs and kept a “check-in and check-out” book that listed the names of people who took Ruby's car from the garage. Mr. Woods gave the book to the FBI following the assassination of President Kennedy, which the FBI later denied.

• During the last week of July (1963) Western Union employee Marshall Hicks delivered several telegrams addressed to “LEE Harvey Oswald” at the Rotary Apartments, 1501-1503 W. 7th St. in Dallas (while HARVEY and Marina were living in New Orleans). The FBI made no attempt to locate copies of these telegrams.

• DPD Detective H.M. Hart, of the Criminal Intelligence Division, received information from a Dallas Police confidential informant who knew Ruby. The informant said that in September (1963) Ruby rented an apartment at 223 S. Ewing for LEE Oswald.

NOTE: Journalist Dorothy Kilgallen wrote in the New York Journal American (June 6, 1964): “It is known that 10 persons have signed sworn depositions to the Warren Commission that they knew Oswald and Ruby to have been acquainted.” 

HarveyandLee.net

3 minutes ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Really?  The real LEE Harvey Oswald, Robert's true brother, had an enormously receding hairline.

Lee-1958.jpg

This is the man born as "Lee Harvey Oswald," photographed by his real brother, Robert Oswald, in Texas in 1958 and printed between pages 96 and 97 in Robert's book LEE, A Portrait of Lee Harvey Oswald ....

It's quite obvious that LEE Oswald wore toupees, at least in his passport photos.

And BTW, doesn't ANYONE want to discuss the evidence that LEE Oswald and Jack Ruby worked together?:

HarveyandLee.net

Dear James,

Is this the teenager you think was photographically "captured" in Ruby's strip joint?

PS  What does this have to do with the three or four Marguerites?

Edited by Thomas Graves

LEE_at_CC.jpg

The guy in the inset has his head rotated just a little to his left. And look how much more his right ear sticks out because of that. And conversely his left ear doesn't stick out as much.

In contrast, Bat Man has his head turned in the opposite direction. So IMO it isn't a fair comparison. Comparing Inset Man's right ear with Bat Man's left ear is more fair, but still not fair.

But yes, we can agree to disagree.

8 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Sandy,  (soon to be "Dear Sandy")

Are you really trying?

Look at the left side of his head (his right side) and the hair directly above it.  See the spectral highlight (the shiny spot) on his hair way up high on the left edge, indicating just how thick it is?

Tommy, yes I am really trying to see it. I can't. It could be that my monitor isn't as good as yours, or maybe I've adjusted brightness and contrast badly.

2 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

LEE_at_CC.jpg

The guy in the inset has his head rotated just a little to his left. And look how much more his right ear sticks out because of that. And conversely his left ear doesn't stick out as much.

In contrast, Bat Man has his head turned in the opposite direction. So IMO it isn't a fair comparison. Comparing Inset Man's right ear with Bat Man's left ear is more fair, but still not fair.

But yes, we can agree to disagree.

Sure, but despite my friend David Josephs opinion, which I value, I think the guy in the passport photo insert above is American-born LEE Harvey Oswald, as is the guy in Ruby's Carousel seat.

11 minutes ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Lee-1958.jpg

HarveyandLee.net

Dear James,

Is this the teenager you think was photographically "captured" in Ruby's strip joint?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[I still don't know how to use the stupid "quote" function on this so-called "improved" website...]

Dear James rhetorically asked me if I didn't want to take into consideration all of the "evidence".

My reply:

No, not all 600-plus mish-mashed pages.

I'm interested in quality, not misinterpreted and mish-mashed ...   uh ...  quantity.