The Education Forum

Separate Realities on the SW corner of Elm and Houston

John Butler

On 3/8/2017 at 7:37 AM, Robin Unger said:

quote:

Marilyn: Looking for them. My parents had gone around the end, if you're familiar with Bronson's picture, the jacket on his book. It shows my mother. She's in a white coat with a blue scarf tied around her head. My daddy's following her. They went around the south end of the center of Dealey Plaza. My husband had gone up the sidewalk, and the two kids following him, and I was stuck there in the last window of the pavilion in Dealey Plaza by the reflecting pool. Well, I didn't know where they were, and I set out to find ...the Roaches.

WillisGranparents.jpg

This is the Bronson scan i did, the Bronson photo was on the back cover of Grodens book

Charles_Bronson_Photo_Showing_JFK_s_Car_

Good  Day  Robin.... The parents of Marylin Willis (she was their only child) were William "Willie" Haskell Stubblefield (b.10-7-1895, d.8-25-69), and Nina Viola Dickenson-Stubblefield (b.8-10-1899, d.5-16-85).

(for my future link update to be provided for everyone, on the still-being-checked-for-111%-accuracy, free, Dealey Plaza Detailed Map, their "Stubblefield" name has already been correctly updated (from "Willis") at their precise locations on the south side of the North Peristyle during the Z-230 equivalent, Bronson #3 photo that you have shown, above)

Best Regards in Research,

+ ++Don

Donald Roberdeau
United States Navy
U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, plank walker
Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges clearly

For your key considerations + independent determinations....

Homepages Website: "Men of Courage": President Kennedy-elimination Evidence,
Witnesses,
Photographers, Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, Suspects, + Key Considerations....

The Dealey Plaza Detailed Map: Documented 11-22-63 Victims Precise Locations +
Reactions, Evidence, Witnesses Locations, Photographers, Suspected Bullet Trajectories,
Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, + Important Information + Key Considerations, in One
Convenient Resource....
( 2012 updated map, + new information )

Discovery: Very Close JFK Assassination Witness ROSEMARY WILLIS's
Zapruder Film Documented 2nd Head Snap:
West, Ultrafast, and Directly
Towards the Grassy Knoll ....

Visual Report: The First Bullet Impact Into President Kennedy: While JFK was Still Hidden
Under the "Magic-limbed-ricochet-tree"....

Visual Report: Reality Versus C.A.D. : the Real World, versus, Garbage-in-garbage-out....

T ogether
E veryone
A chieves
M ore

For the United States:

Edited by Don Roberdeau

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of trolls?  Or is it speaking to trolls?  Ah....come on fellows.  They only moved the assassination 200 feet or so.  What's the big deal?  What does it matter now?

i've seen and read enough LGR junk.  I don't need any more.

Edited by John Butler

On 3/6/2017 at 9:28 PM, Robin Unger said:

You are correct Chris.

Nothing suspicious happened during the turn from Houston to Elm, the Towner film captures the whole turn

so what would be the point of taking the turn out of the Zapruder film ????

Thanks, Robin.

I tried to leave the "Altgens 6, a different view" on Jan. 27 but, it kept popping up through time.  It seems this topic is popping up again and again. I've moved on to another topic and will try not to respond again in this topic.