The Education Forum

Was "Full-Figured" Gloria Calvery "Running Woman"?

48 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Or.... maybe the desire to look elsewhere is because after two years of looking at the same spot, Calvery cannot be found.

Running woman was a lead that you failed to follow.  You may wish to PM Linda Zambanini who wrote the orbit for Calvery. Linda said she was very proud of her research, so perhaps you may wish to inquire from whom she learned Gloria followed the Patrolman and Truly into the TSBD.   :)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Bill Miller said:

More probable than not that Calvery knew where she was during the assassination. Your not accepting who she was does not mean she was elsewhere.

Bill

Do you believe the woman on the left was Gloria Calvery?

Image result for gloria calvery jfk

Do you also believe Running Woman was Gloria Calvery?

44 minutes ago, Robert Prudhomme said:

Bill

Do you believe the woman on the left was Gloria Calvery?

Image result for gloria calvery jfk

Do you also believe Running Woman was Gloria Calvery?

I would not be surprised that I posted my opinion about those two images no fewer than a couple of dozen times - review the threads or do a simple forum search. I am way beyond that nonsense at this point just as I thought you were as well.

5 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Gloria Calvery seems to like outfits that don't show her figure. (Did I draw that conclusion from only two photos of her? LOL) Either a straight dress with no elastic or belt at the waist, or a suit-like dress (as in her wedding announcement photo).

I don't think she'd wear a skirt and blouse. That would reveal her non-waistline.

I therefore wonder if she is the lady in blue in the photo above, the one who is just barely standing outside the yellow box, on its left. In the other photo, -- the one showing these people's faces -- if you zoom way in it looks like she is wearing an outfit like the one in her wedding announcement. Except that the coat looks like it is open (which does add a little doubt in my mind)..

Sandy,

As a counter-argument I'd say that, unlike her "dress up" high school and wedding photographs, the 11/22/63 photo of Gloria Calvery was "informal / casual" in that she was probably wearing her work clothes that day, and the poor thing probably wasn't expecting to be photographed. Least of all from the rear

Another thing I've just noticed is that in Betzner 3, "big girl" has dark-colored hair and looks like she might be wearing glasses.

Regardless, we know that the guy next to her was with the guy next to him (he's not visible in Betzner 3), so how do you like my theory that those four headscarf-wearing gals were together?

--  Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

21 hours ago, Bill Miller said:

I would not be surprised that I posted my opinion about those two images no fewer than a couple of dozen times - review the threads or do a simple forum search. I am way beyond that nonsense at this point just as I thought you were as well.

A simple yes or no will suffice, Bill.

21 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

Sandy,

As a counter-argument I'd say that, unlike her "dress up" high school and wedding photographs, the 11/22/63 photo of Gloria Calvery was "informal / casual" in that she was probably wearing her work clothes that day, and the poor thing probably wasn't expecting to be photographed. Least of all from the rear. 

Another thing I just noticed is that in Betzner 3, big girl has dark-colored hair and looks like she might be wearing glasses.

Regardless, we know that the guy next to her was with the guy next to him (he's not visible in Betzner 3), so how do you like my theory that those four headscarf-wearing gals were together?

They do look alike with their matching head scarves. However, the other three have names attached to them. Can we discount the names attached to them, or do we go through another laborious search?

21 hours ago, Robert Prudhomme said:

A simple yes or no will suffice, Bill.

Unless, of course, you are afraid your answer will be ridiculed.

On 3/3/2017 at 10:32 AM, Robert Prudhomme said:

They do look alike with their matching head scarves. However, the other three have names attached to them. Can we discount the names attached to them, or do we go through another laborious search?

Robert,

I no longer trust most of the "ID's" of the people standing on Elm Street.  For all we know, they could have been made by Thierry "Fake News" Speth!

Identifying or verifying the ID's of those four headscarf-wearing gals will be a laborious process, I'm afraid. It's too bad none of them (except "Big Girl") are visible in Betzner 3, and it's too bad (in a way) that they're all wearing head scarves because ... we can't see their hair color. 

Edited by Thomas Graves

16 hours ago, Robert Prudhomme said:

It's the other thread I seem to be having trouble with the Quote/Reply function. I'll have to post my responses to the Calvery/Jacob thread here.

temoins071.jpg

Robin asked about the four women marked as 7,8,9 and 10 in the top photo. While no. 10 is not identified, 7,8 and 9 are ID'ed as Jane Berry, Betty Thornton and Peggy Burney. No. 10 looks a bit big to be Gloria Calvery but that's just my opinion. What is even more interesting is that June Dishong is second from the left in the group of five. How did she not get included in the statements of the other four women, who were able to supply to the FBI the names and street addresses of the other women in the group, but ALL completely forgot Dishong was with them?

Robert,

It looks to me as though Dishong is hanging out with Westbrook more than with the other four gals.

More importantly, it seems to me that the woman labeled "Jane Berry" in the above Zapruder frame might be the same woman standing farthest to the left in this un-cropped Altgens 6 photo, below.

It appears to me as though this woman I think is "Jane Berry" is wearing a headscarf in the Altgens photo.

35-on-Altgens.jpg

Edited by Thomas Graves