The Education Forum

Was "Full-Figured" Gloria Calvery "Running Woman"?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:
On 4/17/2017 at 11:40 PM, Thomas Graves said:

I just now noticed that in Betzner 3, there's a woman standing pretty near her who's wearing a white blouse and a white headscarf.

Could that woman be the same person who's trying to pull "Woman In Black" up the steps in the Darnell part of the Couch-Darnell clip?

--  Tommy :sun

edited a little and bumped

Tommy,

I can't see the woman wearing a white blouse and white scarf in Betzner 3. I do see Gloria Calvery. But some of the women are behind that SS guy. And when I compare the spectators in that area with those in Zapruder, it looks like they have moved some. Probably because President Kennedy has already passed by.

4 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Tommy,

I can't see the woman wearing a white blouse and white scarf in Betzner 3. I do see Gloria Calvery. But some of the women are behind that SS guy. And when I compare the spectators in that area with those in Zapruder, it looks like they have moved some. Probably because President Kennedy has already passed by.

Sandy,

Upon a "second viewing," I'm incredibly ashamed to say that her white headscarf isn't visible in Betzner 3, although her white blouse is.  She's just behind and to the right of the dark-suited guy who's sitting in the middle of (and leaning forward a bit) in the Queen Mary follow-up car.

Btw, I just now noticed that my "Shorty" June Dishong might be visible standing in front of her.

XNQpYGp.jpg

--  Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves