The Education Forum

Plan B, C and D For a Failed or Aborted Dealy Plaza ambush

Interesting after-thought. Of course there would be no physical Communist credentials on them. There would have to have been intelligence profiles which would quickly (sound familiar) identify them as such.

Perhaps evidence of those profiles, and of that plot, existed as long as, and were useful for blackmail in, The Watergate Coup.

Cheers,

Michael

Edited by Michael Clark

Mike C,

This is a great post because when you look at the day that way, a lot of things become very clear.  Such as:

1. If LHO was alone and hell-bent on making a name for himself, why didn't he just shoot Kennedy as the car came toward him up on the 6th floor?  Or even better, why not just be down on the ground with a pistol, run up to him and blow his brains out in a showy way?

Instead, the planners had it set up in that short and sweet 6-second area down there. Right where the umbrella guy and the tall black guy starts waving. (PS - not saying they were involved but using them as the benchmarks for where it starts).

2. Your thinking here completely washes away the "shots were started way up earlier on Elm" theory.  The reason is simple - would they really have gone through all of this effort to throw down bullet shells, hide a throw down gun, stack boxes, but actually FORGET that a large tree was blocking the view from the staged 6th floor sniper's nest? And start shooting when the car was obscured up there?

3. This completely demolishes the ridiculous "Oswald did it because he hated Ed Walker" theory. No organization that low down in the pecking order would have been able to pull this off with this much detail and planning. I say this for one reason - like every president before or since, Kennedy was loved and loathed by the public in equal measures but he was *loathed* by members of his own government. If you're a student of those times, LBJ, Hoover, Dulles and others had no scruples and their own personal agendas. So he was basically swimming upstream in his own government (PS - not saying those names were involved but just making a point of what was going on then).

4. It proves the BYP were fake.  And how am I taking that much of a leap of faith related to your post?  Simple.  Someone needed to take the fall for a detailed coup like this. From all indications, Oswald would make a perfect one.  He was being shuttled around - almost as if he had a hand pressed firmly onto his back - most probably unwittingly to get him into the building a month before 11/22.

5. It proves that he was also a patsy. From all indications, I'm going to take his word for it "I'm here because I was in Russia...I'm a patsy."

6. This completely demolishes the ridiculous Harvey and Lee nonsense. That whole story is based on the idea that because military and school records were not 100% accurate, well, therefore, there just HAD to be an Oswald double.  And the double was an orphan from Hungary with no family. And the double is linked up with a woman who looks almost exactly like the real Oswald's mother. But she has a unibrow. It's good to give the planners credit but not THAT much credit.

7. The "flurry of shells." Once Connally was wounded and yanked down out of the way, it was a free for all as heard from Kellerman (or Greer) - the "flurry of shells." Also Connally yelling out "THEY'RE going to kill us all."  Pure speculation here but I wonder if JBC knew it was coming but did NOT know he was going to be shot.  As in [thinking] "OMG here it comes....Ughh! My God, THEY'RE going to kill us all!"

8. The total befuddlement of the witnesses around the shooting that day. Very quick - in and out.  No one was standing around expecting this so therefore, it's why there are some really WTF witness statements from that day.

Nice post.

Michael C

I agree with Michael W ... excellent post.

I think it was Prouty or maybe it came out in the movie ¨JFK¨, apparently a brigade of army troops was placed on standby in Washington DC to respond to rioting after the assassination. It looks like maybe our seat of government was to be protected at all costs.

What was said in your post makes a lot of sense. Backup plans had to be in place because Kennedy would never be allowed to survive that day.

2 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

Mike C,

This is a great post because when you look at the day that way, a lot of things become very clear.  Such as:

1. If LHO was alone and hell-bent on making a name for himself, why didn't he just shoot Kennedy as the car came toward him up on the 6th floor?  Or even better, why not just be down on the ground with a pistol, run up to him and blow his brains out in a showy way?

Personally, I think that if you believe that LHO didn't do what he is said to have done then focusing any time or attention on him is a waste of time. I know that others feel differently, and I respect that. You really can't argue against a notion which  state that if can prove that LHO didn't or couldn't have done it, then you have made a huge leap. There's no getting around that.

Instead, the planners had it set up in that short and sweet 6-second area down there. Right where the umbrella guy and the tall black guy starts waving. (PS - not saying they were involved but using them as the benchmarks for where it starts).

2. Your thinking here completely washes away the "shots were started way up earlier on Elm" theory.  The reason is simple - would they really have gone through all of this effort to throw down bullet shells, hide a throw down gun, stack boxes, but actually FORGET that a large tree was blocking the view from the staged 6th floor sniper's nest? And start shooting when the car was obscured up there?

All,of that goes out the door once you accept that LHO didn't do it.

3. This completely demolishes the ridiculous "Oswald did it because he hated Ed Walker" theory. No organization that low down in the pecking order would have been able to pull this off with this much detail and planning. I say this for one reason - like every president before or since, Kennedy was loved and loathed by the public in equal measures but he was *loathed* by members of his own government. If you're a student of those times, LBJ, Hoover, Dulles and others had no scruples and their own personal agendas. So he was basically swimming upstream in his own government (PS - not saying those names were involved but just making a point of what was going on then).

I am moving to a largely organic theory that many players and entities, up and down the line, passively and actively, all played a part. It's kind of The Rolling Stones theory..... "I shouted out "who killed the Kennedy's", when after all, it was you and me!". Indeed all of us who believe their was a conspiracy, and do nothing about it, are complicit. 

This raises the interesting point. One way to catch the bad guys would be to set a trap. But it's dangerous. Have a guy or guys scratch and pick at sensitive scabs, to the point that it can't be ignored, and must be acted upon. Then have people ready to be there and catch the guys who come to stop the scratching and picking. 

4. It proves the BYP were fake.  And how am I taking that much of a leap of faith related to your post?  Simple.  Someone needed to take the fall for a detailed coup like this. From all indications, Oswald would make a perfect one.  He was being shuttled around - almost as if he had a hand pressed firmly onto his back - most probably unwittingly to get him into the building a month before 11/22.

Ive had no doubts about any of that. But the focus there, again, is on LHO, not the perps.

5. It proves that he was also a patsy. From all indications, I'm going to take his word for it "I'm here because I was in Russia...I'm a patsy."

Same answer as above.

6. This completely demolishes the ridiculous Harvey and Lee nonsense. That whole story is based on the idea that because military and school records were not 100% accurate, well, therefore, there just HAD to be an Oswald double.  And the double was an orphan from Hungary with no family. And the double is linked up with a woman who looks almost exactly like the real Oswald's mother. But she has a unibrow. It's good to give the planners credit but not THAT much credit.

As I mentioned in another thread, it seems inarguable that there were imposters, it's just a matter of degrees. I hold no grudge against the H&L guys. They turn up a lot of important information, and in the depth and breadth of that theory, they certainly cover the truth about the impersonation, wherever that begins and ends.

7. The "flurry of shells." Once Connally was wounded and yanked down out of the way, it was a free for all as heard from Kellerman (or Greer) - the "flurry of shells." Also Connally yelling out "THEY'RE going to kill us all."  Pure speculation here but I wonder if JBC knew it was coming but did NOT know he was going to be shot.  As in [thinking] "OMG here it comes....Ughh! My God, THEY'RE going to kill us all!"

That question has crossed my mind, but I just don't think that he would have put his wife in jeopardy. Perhaps he thought the hit was going to come at the Trade Mart, who knows.

8. The total befuddlement of the witnesses around the shooting that day. Very quick - in and out.  No one was standing around expecting this so therefore, it's why there are some really WTF witness statements from that day.

yup.

Nice post.

Thanks

Thanks Michael, I am glad that you find this interesting. I added some responses above, in red.

5 minutes ago, George Sawtelle said:

Michael C

I agree with Michael W ... excellent post.

I think it was Prouty or maybe it came out in the movie ¨JFK¨, apparently a brigade of army troops was placed on standby in Washington DC to respond to rioting after the assassination. It looks like maybe our seat of government was to be protected at all costs.

What was said in your post makes a lot of sense. Backup plans had to be in place because Kennedy would never be allowed to survive that day.

Thanks, I shudder at what were the incremental plans for the Cabinet Plane that was flying over the Pacific at the time.

Plan B: return to Hawaii, all air traffic shut down??? Defecto sequestration.

Plan C: Return to Hawaii: Sort, incarcerate the cabinet, and forward the perps and conspitors to Washington?

Plan D: A Cuban "fishing boat" in the Pacific with an anti-aircraft missile? 

It gets ugly when one considers what might have happened if the LN plan did not work.

Cheers,

Michael

1 hour ago, Michael Walton said:

Mike C

So let  me  get  this  straight. You post a thread here of pure speculation and I  post a reply about  how Plan A went down  some of speculation  and some  on fact and you call out  the  reply  as speculative?

Really?

I am not really sure what you mean Michael. The whole thing is speculative.

Are you referring to my reply about researching LHO being a waste of time?

Cheers,

Michael

Just in case, I was using "you" as the universal "you", not referring to Michael Walton.

I should had said "when a person studies LHO.....", or " when one studies LHO".

It refers to myself as well. I've read plenty on LHO and I consider any time that I spent researching LHO, beyond the point where I was convinced he didn't do it, a waste of time.

Cheers,

Michael

Edited by Michael Clark

• 11 months later...