The Education Forum

Was A Mexico City KGB Operations Officer Eusebio Azcue's "Blond, Very Thin-Faced" Oswald"?

8 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Didn't get past the first sentence.

Enough of the Socratic Method.

You tell me.

All I'm trying to say is there are plenty of people, myself included, that believe that JJA was a central figure in the conspiracy plot. If we are correct, I'm asking if that changes any thinking about explanations during this meeting between JJA, his lawyer and these Senators and members of the committee?

ps you made me look up Socratic Method... thanks

Edited by Chris Newton

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Chris Newton said:

All I'm trying to say is there are plenty of people, myself included, that believe that JJA was a central figure in the conspiracy plot. If we are correct, I'm asking if that changes any thinking about explanations during this meeting between JJA, his lawyer and these Senators and members of the committee?

A very powerful tool. Also known as the Maieutic (?sp) or protreptic.

Socrates calls it Midwifery. He is a midwife, and by asking questions he demonstrates that knowledge already existed in the student, and he just assists in the delivery of the present knowledge.

It is demonstrable and exciting and fulfilling to the student.

I love this stuff.

32 minutes ago, Chris Newton said:

Chris,

Sounds like you think JJA (plus Duran-Azcue-Castro?) was cleverly trying to blame short, blond, thin-bodied, *very thin-faced*, 30-ish, KGB officer-cum-Third Secretary Nikolai Leonov (old friend of the Castros & Che) for helping Oswald kill JFK.

--  Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

5 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

A very powerful tool. Also known as the Maieutic (?sp) or protreptic.

Socrates calls it Midwifery. He is a midwife, and by asking questions he demonstrates that knowledge already existed in the student, and he just assists in the delivery of the present knowledge.

It is demonstrable and exciting and fulfilling to the student.

I love this stuff.

I can tell.

20 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Sounds like you think JJA (plus Duran-Azcue-Castro?) was cleverly trying to blame short, blond, thin-bodied, *very thin-faced*, 30-ish, KGB officer-cum-Third Secretary Nikolai Leonov (old friend of the Castros & Che) for helping Oswald kill JFK.

It seems that way, to me.

On the first page of that document about 3/4 of the way down there's an interesting notation:

"Angleton believes that Miboutou's assassination in Kenya was by the KGB."

Now, "Miboutou" (phonetic, I assume for "Mobutu") was from Zaire and he died of natural causes in Morocco (and I have no idea who in Kenya was assassinated by the KGB).

Angelton may have been suggesting he thought Lumumba of the Congo was assassinated by the KGB. We now highly suspect the CIA for that "executive action", no?

I think it throws the whole document into suspicion. Was this an error on the person taking notes or is JJA suffering from Alzhiemers? How much about Kostin/Kostikov was revealed in 1975? I think all those cables we have were released by the ARRB no?

Just raises questions for me.

6 minutes ago, Chris Newton said:

It seems that way, to me.

On the first page of that document about 3/4 of the way down there's an interesting notation:

"Angleton believes that Miboutou's assassination in Kenya was by the KGB."

Now, "Miboutou" (phonetic, I assume for "Mobutu") was from Zaire and he died of natural causes in Morocco (and I have no idea who in Kenya was assassinated by the KGB).

Angelton may have been suggesting he thought Lumumba of the Congo was assassinated by the KGB. We now highly suspect the CIA for that "executive action", no?

I think it throws the whole document into suspicion. Was this an error on the person taking notes or is JJA suffering from Alzhiemers? How much about Kostin/Kostikov was revealed in 1975? I think all those cables we have were released by the ARRB no?

Just raises questions for me.

Didn't Jason Bourne try to kill someone in Africa?

12 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

You realize of course there were two of them and at times they looked almost identical.

two of whom? Jason Bourne? Harvey and Lee? Leonev?

I don't get what your saying brother, I'm sorry I must be slow today

Just now, Chris Newton said:

two of whom? Jason Bourne? Harvey and Lee? Leonev?

I don't get what your saying brother, I'm sorry I must be slow today

Don't take my deadpan (some would say bed pan) humor so seriously, Komarad.

It was a "dig" at the "Harvey and Lee and the Two Marguerites, Too" clutch.

On 3/17/2017 at 11:53 AM, Thomas Graves said:

OK, how About An Easier Question?:

Was Leonov photographed near the Soviet Embassy at 12:05 pm, just eleven minutes before the famous "Mexico City Mystery Man" was "captured" by a different CIA camera?

The man below was photographed at 12:05 pm on Wednesday, October 2, 1963, near the Mexico City Soviet Embassy. (This was one day after someone calling himself "Lee Oswald, O-S-W-A-L-D" phoned the Soviet Embassy, and the Russian Embassy employee on the other end of the line suggested, when prompted by "Oswald," that the Embassy official "Oswald" had met with a few days earlier was "Kostikov".  I believe this guy is KGB officer Nikolai Leonov.  (Leonov rose in the KGB to the rank of Lt.General, is now a member of the Russian Parliament, and is a big supporter of Vladimir Putin.)

Image result for "nikolai leonov" "blond oswald"

On the left:  The same man photographed on the same day in the same place by the same LILYRIC camera.  On the right: Nikolai Leonov interpreting for Fidel Castro in Moscow. 

Image result for "nikolai leonov" "blond oswald"

The Wikipedia article on Leonov:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolai_Leonov

Edit:  Look at that weak chin in all the photos, above.

Please note the very thin face in the photo of Leonov interpreting for Castro, above, and in another photo of him, below, and please remember that Eusebio Azcue said that the Blond Oswald he'd dealt with had "a very thin face".

NikolaiLeonovFidelNikitaBrezhnev.jpg

Angleton's patsy.

LOL

2 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Don't take my deadpan (some would say bed pan) humor so seriously, Komarad.

It was a "dig" at the "Harvey and Lee and the Two Marguerites, Too" clutch.

You know I'm not a big fan of that theory but I can't wholly discount it. I not a betting person but I can imagine some Vegas bookie laying it on at 300 to 1 or something like that. It's just that we know the Russkies have done similiar things because we've caught them at it. Take the recent case of those two "American" brothers sent packing because their parents were long-time sleeper agents.

3 minutes ago, Chris Newton said:

You know I'm not a big fan of that theory but I can't wholly discount it. I not a betting person but I can imagine some Vegas bookie laying it on at 300 to 1 or something like that. It's just that we know the Russkies have done similiar things because we've caught them at it. Take the recent case of those two "American" brothers sent packing because their parents were long-time sleeper agents.

Now I'm sorry I brought it up.

Let's get back to talking about the RFK assassination, shall we?  You know, Sirhan Sirhan and Thane Cesar and all that stuff?  And those Bulova Watch salesmen at the Ambassador Hotel that night!

3 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Let's get back to talking about the RFK assassination, shall we?  You know, Sirhan Sirhan and Thane Cesar and all that stuff?  And those Bulova Watch salesmen at the Ambassador Hotel that night!

They were all working for General Walker and "his army", the minutemen, right?