The Education Forum
  • Announcements

• Evan Burton

OPEN REGISTRATION BY EMAIL ONLY !!! PLEASE CLICK ON THIS TITLE FOR INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION!:   06/03/2017

We have 5 requirements for registration: 1.Sign up with your real name. (This will be your Username) 2.A valid email address 3.Your agreement to the Terms of Use, seen here: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21403. 4. Your photo for use as an avatar  5.. A brief biography. We will post these for you, and send you your password. We cannot approve membership until we receive these. If you are interested, please send an email to: edforumbusiness@outlook.com We look forward to having you as a part of the Forum! Sincerely, The Education Forum Team
Thomas Graves

A Couple of Real Gems from the "Harvey and Lee" Website

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Mathias,

Wilcott didn't know Oswald's real name. He knew his cryptonym, because his disbursements were made by cryptonym. He first learned Oswald's real name from news report after the assassination. Of course at first he didn't know there was a link.

Some case officers were gossiping about the Oswald Project after the assassination. They shouldn't have been, but it happens. One of the case officers told Wilcott that he'd been making disbursements to pay this Oswald fellow. And he told Wilcott what Oswald's cryptonym was. Wilcott checked some personal notes and confirmed that the cryptonym was indeed one that he'd made disbursements to.

Sandy,

don't you think it's strange that Wilcott would remember a meaningless cryptonym but not the name of the case officer he furnished the money to? And that this cryptonym doesn't appear anywhere in the CIA's files while there are hundreds of documents on the European assassin QJWIN?

21 minutes ago, Mathias Baumann said:

Sandy,

don't you think it's strange that Wilcott would remember a meaningless cryptonym but not the name of the case officer he furnished the money to? And that this cryptonym doesn't appear anywhere in the CIA's files while there are hundreds of documents on the European assassin QJWIN?

It's also strange that when Wilcott was asked during his testimony what the cryptonym was he said he couldn't remember. In other words, while his notes reflect what he thought it was, he wasn't willing to repeat that under oath. It's also strange that Wilcott was able to provide a list of many CIA employees but couldn't remember this individual's name. There is nothing to the Wilcott story. Undoubtedly there was gossip floating around among the low level CIA employees and Wilcott mixed this with something he thought he remembered "someone" saying to him and given his far left political views came up with this story. No one from Tokyo would back up his story even his best friend George Breen. And before Jim chimes in with "they were afraid" Wilcott wasn't afraid and there is no evidence anything was done to him for speaking out even after he traveled to Cuba to help Castro promote his propaganda and worked with a far left group to help out CIA people.

3 hours ago, Mathias Baumann said:

Sandy,

Mathias,

Maybe Wilcott made a mental note of the cryptonym upon learning of its significance, but was cautious in revealing it. Maybe he really did remember the name of the case officer who disbursed Oswald money, but didn't want to get him in trouble. (It seems to me that this case officer might have been the one  who first made the connection between Oswald and the cryptonym.)

I have no idea if a search on most cryptonyms would result in hundreds of hits, close to no hits, or somewhere in between. It seems to me that it depends upon the success of the security measures taken and several other factors.

I've read Wilcott's testimony. I've read some of the twenty page document he wrote for Garrison. Eerily his conspiracy theory is nearly identical with mine. (As was that of Cuban intelligence.) I believe he's credible. (Not that it matters. The preponderance of evidence already points to Oswald being a CIA agent. Wilcott's testimony is only further corroboration.)

On 11/23/2017 at 3:59 AM, Mathias Baumann said:

Jim,

I searched the Mary Ferrel website for "RX-ZIM". The only reference to this cryptonym appears to be Wilcott's HSCA interview and John Armstrong's book:

https://www.maryferrell.org/search.html?q=RX-ZIM

Then I did the same thing for QJWIN. Hundreds of cables and memos appeared:

https://www.maryferrell.org/search.html?q=QJWIN

So how come that a low-level accountant learned RX-ZIM's real name when this project was so secret that NO reference to it can be found in the CIA's files at all? That's just not very plausible.

Mathias,

The two hits you found on MFF for “RX-ZIM” include, I think, not Wilcott’s testimony but instead the background notes about him buried deep in HSCA files at the National Archives.  Unless it was redacted, RX-ZIM does not appear in Wilcott’s transcript and, in fact, he allegedly said he didn’t remember it, though these notes clearly indicate otherwise.

I’m putting up two HSCA pages below.  One is that page from the report indicating Wilcott passed some sort of “stress analysis” test (I’m assuming that’s a voice stress reading) and also indicating that RX-ZIM was the CIA cryptonym for the “Oswald Project.”  Above that is a page indicating that Wilcott told an HSCA investigator “he would gladly submit to a polygraph examination.”

Wilcott_Lie_Detector.jpg

RX-ZIM.jpg

There should be an enormous interest among JFK researchers about “RX-ZIM.”  That so few have even heard of the term speaks volumes.  First, it indicates once again that this case has involved an enormous cover-up by elements of our federal government.  Had I not told you about RX-ZIM, you would have never thought to search for it on MFF. The HSCA clearly had no interest in letting Americans know about Wilcott’s specific accusation about this CIA cryptonym.

Second, this situation sheds light on the current state of JFK assassination research.  I’m aware of only one person on earth who read through every FBI report on the assassination and spent months working at the National Archives in College Park going through the endless documents assembled for this case. John Armstrong found the documents shown above and had photocopies made of them at the Archives.  Then, in a book of more than a thousand pages, he devoted a couple of sentences to RX-ZIM.  Despite endless trolls made by a small army of critics, H&L is the most dangerous book for the status quo in this case I’ve ever seen.

2 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

There should be an enormous interest among JFK researchers about “RX-ZIM.”

There are several misstatements here. First, the document you obtained the alleged cryptonym from appears to be notes. As far as I can tell, it is unclear just who made the notes and for what purpose. If I am wrong perhaps you can enlighten me.

Wilcott clearly stated that he didn't remember the cryptonym unless you are going to again claim that something you don't agree with or that doesn't support your theories has been altered in some way. Wilcott never claimed his testimony was altered and he had every opportunity to tell the world what the alleged cryptonym was but didn't despite your claim the HSCA was covering up. BTW, the unredacted testimony is now available and the alleged cryptonym was not in there.

So what we have for "proof" of LHO's cryptonym is some notes made by an unknown person. Perhaps they were made by Wilcott or someone who spoke to him such as Leap. But if so, Wilcott would not swear under path what the cryptonym was so he must have been unsure. The sentence "standard two consonants followed by a ... pronounceable word" enforces this belief. 

Finally, I'll agree that H&L is dangerous, but not for the reasons you believe.