The Education Forum

A Couple of Real Gems from the "Harvey and Lee" Website

1 hour ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Nonsense.  I have been trying to get Mr. Parnell to debate a dozen or more issue HERE for weeks.  He refuses to do so.  Now he says he is willing to debate the exhumation, and so am I, but not until he debates at least some of the other issues HERE which he has been avoiding for months.  It is his turn to step up to the plate and go to bat for his views.  If he does so, my turn will come soon enough.

No, as I said, the other "issues" are irrelevant until you show how the exhumation (and the handwriting analysis and other evidence) was faked or present a new theory that explains it.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/20/2017 at 10:50 AM, W. Tracy Parnell said:

Right Michael and most readers are aware of this despite what Jim says. You and me, Tommy Graves, Jeremy B., Bernie L., Greg Parker, David Lifton and others have debated the issues here at EF on and off since 2015-myself as far back as the late nineties on different forums. They want the pointless (because they refuse to quit even when proven wrong) debates to continue in order to promote the H&L theory. I will check in from time to time to comment on the most egregious nonsense. But for the most part I will let them have their fun.

Tracy,

I'm a newbie on this forum, but I have followed the threads for years, especially those pertaining to Oswald.

In suggesting that the key issues surrounding Oswald have been "debated" on this forum, you are misrepresenting the notion of debate.  Your idea of debate is quick rejoinders without subjecting the evidence to close scrutiny.   Over and over, Jim Hargrove has invited you to debate key issues.  Instead, you either (1) ignore the challenge, (2) change the subject, or (3) dismiss a post as "egregious nonsense."  

That is not debate.

I noticed in your list above, you did not mention the name of David von Pein, who actually does present evidence to support his points about the validity of the Warren Report.  Invariably, he is using evidence selectively.  Yet it is still possible to have an actual debate with David von Pein. 

The difference with your posts and von Pein's is the gaping chasm between the scrutiny of primary evidence versus trolling.

Edited by James Norwood

Tracy,

Here is the Fact sheet from Oswald's autopsy...   in 2 versions...

1) shows the scars discovered as he entered the marines and how none of these scars appear on the FACT sheet.

The gunshot wound is not there, the mastoid is an ancient scar yet this is how that was described in the Rose autopsy:

40 minutes ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

And Earl Rose admitted they could have easily missed the mastoid scar. It was behind the ear and they weren't looking for it

Not so much Tracy....  from the Oswald autopsy report:

At the upper end of ties right sternocleidomastoid over the skin is transverse very superficial 3/4 inch scratch with some reddish antiseptic type of paint surrounding this.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sternocleidomastoid_muscle 

This 3/4" 18 year old scar is a "scratch" that required antiseptic??   Sounds to me like a scratch from the Theater fight....  not an old scar.
So you see they did see the mastoid area and yet did not see a 1" left mastoid scar....  but just a scratch.

59c3f3e9b63b4_OswaldAutopsyFACTsheetwitharrowsandUSMCdischarge.thumb.jpg.cb63cfaad598f719e1f1acd5a902c658.jpg

and 2) here is an autopsy report excerpt ... do you see anything marked "23 inches from the top of the head"
that would constitute Ruby's entrance wound?  or anything that says 1/4 x 5/16 inch in diameter?

Seems the only scars missing are the ones that would ID him as Lee and not Harvey....

59c3f47bbb50f_Oswaldautopsysheet-noRubybulletwound.thumb.jpg.b387c269f1880e1e9d474e75f5ea6d50.jpg

Edited by David Josephs

I am not "trolling" for anything. I am a debunker and a watchdog. What Jim wants me to do is "debate" an issue that he feels he has an advantage on such as the school records. But if you have followed these threads for "years" then you know that many issues, including the school records have been debated endlessly. H&L critics have shown that the school records are simply being misread (in their opinion). The issue is a dead end since short of some person or government body that could clear up the anomalies in the records both sides will just continue to promote their views.

I am still waiting for you or any H&L supporter to disprove the exhumation evidence. Short of that, the H&L theory is invalid.

https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=uvddAAAAIBAJ&sjid=nV8NAAAAIBAJ&pg=2830%2C1936999

Quote:

I could have overlooked the scar, possibly it was under the hairline...

Should Rose have asked if LHO had any childhood operations he could check for? Probably. He didn't and just missed the scar.

Edited by W. Tracy Parnell

The mastoid is not under the hairline Tracy...  nor does Oswald have hair there...

Rose noted the "scratch" and recent antiseptic on the left mastoid muscle... so he certainly looked at that area...

But Rose would have no reason to NOT disagree with the official story...  not like people who disagreed were dying or something...  :rolleyes:

Location-of-Mastoid-Process-picture.jpg      59c3fd36edaca_oswaldtaperedhair.jpg.d7c549fe8dff3c2be6b158e43098fd45.jpg

The mastoid scar was behind the ear. Rose could have (and did) missed it if he wasn't specifically looking for it. The photo proves nothing as the scar would not be visible in that photo. The exhumation is rock solid proof that these was one and only one LHO. All you guys can do is say that "the government" faked it somehow. But reasonable people don't believe that.

17 minutes ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

The exhumation is rock solid proof that these was one and only one LHO.

Not so much Tracy...

Why do the Marines claim this man had 5 missing teeth yet the exhumation claims only 1, and are supported by the photos...

Shouldn't there only be 2 molars per side if this is the same person as the Lee Oswald the entering Marine?

Oswald teeth in marines and exumation dont match.jpg

2 hours ago, James Norwood said:

I noticed in your list above, you did not mention the name of David von Pein, who actually does present evidence to support his points about the validity of the Warren Report.

I've noticed that DVP never comes to these H&L threads to debate. I'll bet it's because he knows the only thing he can turn to is the exhumation.

1 hour ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

The mastoid scar was behind the ear. Rose could have (and did) missed it if he wasn't specifically looking for it.

I'm with David on this one. 

The mastoid scar should never have been missed in a competent autopsy.

Trolling Tracy would have us believe that the autopsy is the Rosetta Stone of the case.  Not so, based even on the brief discussion above.

19 minutes ago, James Norwood said:

I'm with David on this one. 

The mastoid scar should never have been missed in a competent autopsy.

Trolling Tracy would have us believe that the autopsy is the Rosetta Stone of the case.  Not so, based even on the brief discussion above.

I agree-in a perfect world it would not have been missed. But the evidence and Rose's own admission show that is what happened.