The Education Forum

Why FBI cannot tell all about Trump and Russia

Wow!, I like some parts I've read on "Family of Secrets", about the Bush Family. He seems credible in interviews I've seen. I wish he wasn't on with Alex Jones as much as he's been..The fist link is quite involved and they  boil it down in this interview.

I tend to skeptical, though it's an interesting twist. Who could write this stuff? But if true, this is the start of something so incredibly big, it will probably never happen.But given the legs of this Russian hack story. It could spill all over on Trump and the FBI. If this true then Comey is playing his cards to his chest, secretly hoping the investigation fizzles out? But if we eventually find out, he could be tried for covering it up? If he was in such a terrible position, and he sensed there's no way to keep the cat in the bag. You could make a case he should tell everything pertinent right now.

Yes that is an incredible story. Kirk and Douglas, and Michael, if you are reading this, watch day one of the Senate Intel hearings. The Russian expert from the FBI has quite a story to tell. 

49 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Yes that is an incredible story. Kirk and Douglas, and Michael, if you are reading this, watch day one of the Senate Intel hearings. The Russian expert from the FBI has quite a story to tell. 

Roger that Paul.