The Education Forum

Wynne Johnson

I was born in 1948 in Dallas, Texas.  I attended Catholic schools to the age of 18.  For college, I attended a red-brick university in England and the University of California at Berkeley, and graduated from the University of Dallas in 1970, having majored in mathematics.  I have been married and divorced twice.  I was drafted in 1971 with an expiration of term of service two later.  I attended graduate school in mathematics before and after being drafted, and twice again later in life, getting a master's degree in 1985.  I have usually been employed as either a software engineer or mathematics instructor, but also taught English in Mexico for six years.   I am joining the Education Forum because of my revelation in 2014 and 2015 of experiences in 1963 directed relevant to the JFK assassination.  These revelations have been commented on, and I would like to respond.

On 3/30/2017 at 8:01 PM, Wynne Johnson said:

I was born in 1948 in Dallas, Texas.  I attended Catholic schools to the age of 18.  For college, I attended a red-brick university in England and the University of California at Berkeley, and graduated from the University of Dallas in 1970, having majored in mathematics.  I have been married and divorced twice.  I was drafted in 1971 with an expiration of term of service two later.  I attended graduate school in mathematics before and after being drafted, and twice again later in life, getting a master's degree in 1985.  I have usually been employed as either a software engineer or mathematics instructor, but also taught English in Mexico for six years.   I am joining the Education Forum because of my revelation in 2014 and 2015 of experiences in 1963 directed relevant to the JFK assassination.  These revelations have been commented on, and I would like to respond.

It's interesting how mathematicians, being clear and logical thinkers, can be such a joy to read.  As are you, sir.

Welcome to my "old stomping grounds".  

--  Tommy :sun

PS  Where were YOU at 12:31 pm on 11/22/63?  Hmmmm?  (lol)

http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-southland-center-revisted-w-new.html

Edited by Thomas Graves

• 2 weeks later...

I do not know to whom the question in the PS is addressed, but let me answer in all seriousness.  At the time of the fatal shooting of John Kennedy, I was at home in Dallas at 6057 DeLoache Avenue.  (This house no longer looks anything like it did before my parents finally sold it in the 1980s; it has been extensively remodeled by new owners.)  My school had been given that Friday off for two reasons:  (1) so that we go see the President and (2) so that some people at the school could have more time to prepare for a speech tournament to begin that evening.  Such tournaments usually took parts of two days.  Part of it would be held Friday evening, the other part on Saturday.  As for going to see the President, I thought that there would be a lot of traffic and that I would learn all about it later in the news media anyway,  So I decided to stay home.  Later in the afternoon, I went to my school to find out whether the tournament had been cancelled.  Of course, by then I knew of the assassination and thought that the tournament would be cancelled, but I wanted to know for certain.

By the way, if you see my videos on Vimeo.com, rather than YouTube, then you will see that there is a Part 4.  But Part 4 is private; you need a password.  The password is "BarrowJonathon's" (without the quotation marks).  Note the apostrophe-s.  Note that the spelling "Jonathon" is not the usual spelling of that name.  It happens to the spelling of the name of a present-day restaurant almost diagonally across Beckley from Oswald's rooming house in Dallas.  I chose it in order to give the password indirectly to somebody with whom I visited the restaurant in 2015.  Barrow is the last name of Clyde Barrow, of Bonnie and Clyde fame, whose ancestral home we saw on that same day, too.  I had no interest in the Barrow house, but the two people with me were foreigners who wanted to see it.  At any rate, this is the password.  At the beginning of the video, I say some things that ought to explain why the video has been private.  However, I am in inclined to trust the members of this forum to be, mostly at least, decent people not looking for something to sensationalize or profit from.  I am not trying to keep the contents of the video totally private, but I do not trust the widest possible public.  At least, I am hoping that more responsible people will see the video first.  However, I am glad to be able to say this on Education Forum now, because the few people to whom I have given the password have shown no interest at all that I am aware of.  I mean, I must doubt that they were willing to be bothered, as it has turned out.

https://vimeo.com/110218535 Part 1

https://vimeo.com/125991781 Part 2

https://vimeo.com/126693813 Part 3

https://vimeo.com/185283856 Part 4

Wynne Johnson

• 8 months later...

Excellent work, Wynne! We all appreciate your recollections' sharing with us, since it is of such great value for all JFK investigators. I am still to see parts from 3 onwards, but noticed part 3 is no longer valid on Vimeo, but instead I found it here on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynx69SWrxTU  Southland Center 1963, Part 3

Can you tell us here those parts of your story that you found puzzling and did not want to record in the films? I am very much interested in every piece of information you can give us, since I am convinced of your honesty about it all. Thank you!

Cheers!

Gabriel

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2017 at 5:58 PM, Gaby Stan said:

Excellent work, Wynne! We all appreciate your recollections' sharing with us, since it is of such great value for all JFK investigators. I am still to see parts from 3 onwards, but noticed part 3 is no longer valid on Vimeo, but instead I found it here on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynx69SWrxTU  Southland Center 1963, Part 3

Can you tell us here those parts of your story that you found puzzling and did not want to record in the films? I am very much interested in every piece of information you can give us, since I am convinced of your honesty about it all. Thank you!

Cheers!

Gabriel

Some of us were hoping to hear more from Wynne.

Following the videos from Wynne Johnson, I’ve noticed they keep on disappearing from both Vimeo and YouTube. Worried about their further vanishing, I tried to download them, but without any success. Even as they are now, I found them very, very hard to locate, without stumbling onto a direct link to them, so I feel spreading them to more than one location, by more than one person, is badly required. No offence, but God knows what can happen to Wynne and, thus, his videos could be lost forever. So far they have enjoyed little popularity - no wonder, since they are so difficult to find.

See, as I’m writting this, I made a check upon the videos again and, no wonder, found that part 1 is no longer available on Vimeo (only parts 2 and 4) and part 3 (from the link I’ve posted above) is no longer available on YouTube. Some smart xxx (intelligence?!) guys do a really fine job of making them disappear. Let us do an even better job of spreading them around... I’m first one in!

P.S. A ”JFK assassination” tag besides ”Southland Center” should make them easier to be discovered by investigators. ;)

Edited by Gaby Stan

• 5 months later...

I apologize about the videos on YouTube disappearing and reappearing.  I needed to correct typos and to make a few additions.  Updating a video on YouTube is not a technically smooth operation.  You have to delete the old file and then add the new file, and you lose the statistics.  So I move the videos to Vimeo.com and left a reference on YouTube.  I have tried to follow a policy of simply adding material without deleting old material, in order to avoid the charge of "changing my story."  I really have not changed my story; I have added some material when I remembered it or when it came to seem significant.

After hearing from a certain very famous person, whom I will not name for fear of being considered name-dropper, I decided to make all the "Southland Center 1963" videos -- Parts 1, 2, 3,4, 5a, and 5b public, no password required.  I made Parts 5a and 5b late in 2017 upon a suggestion to put my story in chronological order.

I included, in addition to my own story, sections on other JFK assassination topics for the benefit of people who simply know nothing of them.  I do not pretend to be a researcher or even a buff, just somebody who has learned more about the subject that I ignored for most of my life, despite being tangentially involved and forgetting all but the most personal side of the time.  I do not try to cover those extra topics thoroughly, but simply to say why they ought to get attention.  Viewers will have to go elsewhere to learn all about them.

One of them is the Loy Factor story, told in the book The Men on the Sixth Floor.  Having read and reread the book, I do not know why it is rejected by people looking for the truth.  One person seemed to reject it because the authors, Mark Collom and Glen Sample, were not professional writers.  I replied that that is beside the point of truth-telling.  How professional do they have to be?  Anyway, in view of all that has been said about intelligence agencies infiltrating the major media and publishing, one would expect anything uncomfortable for the establishment to come from outside it.  I do have certain reservations.  I believe that the Prayer Man figure atop the front steps of the TSBD in the film stills is indeed the real Lee Oswald.  Consequently, the man presented to Loy Factor as "Lee Oswald" -- and on the sixth floor with him and Malcolm Wallace and Ruth Ann Martinez -- had to be an impostor and probably the same one seen elsewhere that afternoon. 

I was invited to speak at the JFK Assassination Conference in November of 2017, but in the end declined the invitation because I was not to say anything about "Ruth Ann."  I declined to accept that condition.  Rather, I included a long section in Part 5b to answer the objections of somebody named Dave Perry to the Loy Factor story.  I was answering simply as a reader of the book.  I am not acquainted with the authors; I simply believed that they wrote in a sincere, straightforward way.  I included also a section on the death of Malcolm Wallace, which seems to have escaped scrutiny as a suspicious death.  In the world of assassins, not only the innocent are seen as "knowing too much."  There is always the "danger" of a deathbed confession.  That "danger" would be enough motive for Wallace's murder.  He is said to have died from driving his car into a bridge abuttment.  Trouble is, there do not seem to have been any bridges or bridge abuttments of any kind on that stretch of highway, and both shoulders are extended by very wide, flat grassy areas.  Even a drunk driver, driving off the road and losing control of the car for a while, should have become alert and regained control.  A fatal one-car accident there seems unlikely.

Great to hear from you, Wynne!

I believe the more away from the „writting business” one is, the more credible his story should be. Sadly, the pursuit for financial gains tends to impede upon one’s honesty (in targeting for the sensational). For me, your story is FACT and I believe in your total honesty and that is why I publicized your videos on several Facebook JFK groups. That’s why I ask you to paste here the valid links to all your videos, for easier access. And if you add to their title „JFK” I think they’d be much easier to locate. Thank you!

Regarding the “two Oswalds”, I am now reading exactly that part covered in the great ’JFK and the Unspeakable’ book and it is very, very interesting... And another coincidence regarding elimination of witnesses, I have just read about journalist Gary Webb, author of ’Dark Alliance’ book (covering the CIA drug trafficking in the Iran-Contra scandal), was found dead aged 49 and the coroner’s office ruled it a suicide, although TWO bullets were fired into his skull. So we know how these things work...

Wynne, thank you for letting us know that YOU are the one “messing with the evidence” - I mean with your own videos on the Internet. :-) But please clarify the fact that you declined the offer to speak because you were not WILLING to mention the “Ruth Ann” part of your story or because you were not ALLOWED to reveal it. I suspect it is the latter, but I am not sure I understand correctly. So this answer and the 6 links, I beg of you!

Cheers,

Gabriel