The Education Forum

Does Lifton's Best Evidence indicate that the coverup and the crime were committed by the same people?

23 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Paul,

Upon further reflection I find I must whole-heartedly agree.

I'm closed-minded, rigid and calcified in my thinking on the following:

1) The roundness of the earth.

2) 1 + 1 = 2

3) The primacy of physical evidence in a murder case.

<quote on>

PRACTICAL CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION:
Legal Considerations

By
Vernon J. Geberth, M.S., M.P.S.
Author of Practical Homicide Investigation, Copyright 2003
REPRINT: LAW and ORDER Vol. 51, No. 5, May, 2003

The search of the crime scene is the most important phase of the investigation conducted at the scene. Decisions of the courts restricting admissibility of testimonial evidence have significantly increased the value of physical evidence in homicide investigations. Therefore, law enforcement personnel involved in the crime scene search must arrange for the proper and effective collection of evidence at the scene.

Physical evidence, which is often referred to as the "unimpeachable witness," cannot be clouded by a faulty memory, prejudice, poor eyesight, or a desire "not to get involved." However, before a forensic laboratory can effectively examine physical evidence, it must be recognized as evidence.

<quote off>

I can admit I was wrong about Garrison.

James DiEugenio has bragged about ignoring the physical evidence -- think he could ever admit he's wrong?

Double tap!  Arch enemies Trejo and DiEugenio in one fell swoop!

Hoo-ray!

--  Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Chris Newton said:

Based on her model/serial (4A 303942) it was a 1948 Smith-Corona the same model I linked you too.

I'm not suggesting that's absolute proof. We need those samples or another letter Ruth typed from the same time period. I'm sure it's just another coincidence that the "samples" are missing from the record.

It raises some serious questions.

Hmmm.

Understatement of the day:  "I think you might be on to something, Chris."

12 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Eladio Del Valle goes on the tack board with MKNAOMI and the Skull and Bones boys.

Good work Jims!

Cliff,

Please don't confuse Jim with the facts.

I mean I mean I mean I mean ........

Edited by Thomas Graves

Just now, Thomas Graves said:

You don't think Morales was monitoring / mentoring Oswald in New Orleans on 8/09/63?

He may very well have been integral to the plot to kill Oswald and frame Fidel.

I'm interested in his pre-Op Phoenix involvement in the drug trade.

3 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

He may very well have been integral to the plot to kill Oswald and frame Fidel.

I'm interested in his pre-Op Phoenix involvement in the drug trade.

David Sanchez Morales was involved in the drug trade?  Where?  In Germany?

According to loose-with-the-facts Doug Valentine?

Edited by Thomas Graves

6 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

David Sanchez Morales was involved in the drug trade?  Where?  In Germany?

Op Phoenix in SE Asia.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-phoenix-program/5506322

<quote on>

In Nearby Laos much of the war centered over a battle for the Opium poppy fields in the plain of jars and many of the coups actually centered around how to divide the profits from the drug trade. The CIA ran a front airline CAT later renamed Air America that smuggled in guns and smuggled out drugs to finance their massive “Secret Army.” In Nicaragua personal friend of then Vice President George H.W. Bush Felix Rodriguez was involved in a very similar scheme flying in guns and flying out drugs to fund the contras. The Contras then terrorized the populace in a horrific manner in exactly the same way the original CIA counter terror teams did. Thus in Central America Phoenix was able to live up to it’s name rising from the ashes of Vietnam. In El Salvador and Guatemala they advised the government in a massive program of torture and assassination.

<quote off>

13 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Op Phoenix in SE Asia.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-phoenix-program/5506322

<quote on>

In Nearby Laos much of the war centered over a battle for the Opium poppy fields in the plain of jars and many of the coups actually centered around how to divide the profits from the drug trade. The CIA ran a front airline CAT later renamed Air America that smuggled in guns and smuggled out drugs to finance their massive “Secret Army.” In Nicaragua personal friend of then Vice President George H.W. Bush Felix Rodriguez was involved in a very similar scheme flying in guns and flying out drugs to fund the contras. The Contras then terrorized the populace in a horrific manner in exactly the same way the original CIA counter terror teams did. Thus in Central America Phoenix was able to live up to it’s name rising from the ashes of Vietnam. In El Salvador and Guatemala they advised the government in a massive program of torture and assassination.

<quote off>

Cliff,

I did a scan of that article and didn't see El Indio mentioned in it.

Regarding the lack of factuality in Valentine's writings, did you see the old post by Stephen Roy (R.I.P.) I more-or-less bumped on the Did Jack Ruby Own The Silver Slipper In Eunice, LA? thread earlier today?

Edited by Thomas Graves

9 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Cliff,

I did a scan of that article and didn't see El Indio mentioned in it.

It's about Operation Phoenix.

Morales worked in a drug trafficking operation in SE Asia, in Phoenix.

All those guys in Laos were part of the source end of a heroin pipleline.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

5 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

It's about Operation Phoenix.

Morals worked in a drug trafficking operation in SE Asia, in Phoenix.

All those guys in Laos were part of the source end of a heroin pipleline.

I used to know a CIA officer in La Jolla who had been John Paul Vann's right hand man in IV Corps and who allegedly had a lot of blood on his hands from his participating in / running of Op Phoenix in the delta area.  Lt. Col. Verner R. Carlson (R.I.P.)   Interestingly, after he "retired" he taught military history at the University of Arizona in Morales' and Bonnano's neck of the woods.

Edited by Thomas Graves

1 minute ago, Thomas Graves said:

I used to know a CIA officer in La Jolla who had been John Paul Vann's right hand man in IV Corps and who allegedly had a lot of blood on his hands from his participating in / running of Op Phoenix in the delta area.  Lt. Col. Verner R. Carlson (R.I.P.) 

An elite death squad.