The Education Forum

Charles Voyd Harrelson

John Geraghty

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I know this is an old thread (and Harrelson's dead now, right?) but I have a question nevertheless, and a few thoughts. To wit:

1. How much credence does anyone really put into this theory of Woody's dad being the tall tramp? Just based on my own observation, I'd say there is SOME resemblance but nothing that really makes me want to form a hard opinion.

2. I have seen the Lois Gibson presentation on YouTube, and while I am sure she is qualified in her "field" (facial recognizance?) she doesn't exactly make the most compelling presentation. She gets names wrong and most of her slideshow is devoted to saying over and over how obvious it all is, how there are only similarities...again, SOME resemblance in all of those comparisons but nothing definitive. And is "facial recognizance" anywhere on the same level of professional (dis)respectabiity as say, polygraph analyst?

3. "Oswald Talked" didn't do much to clear up the question either, as I have major problems with their identifications of the three tramps. Maybe it's just my own weak powers of observation, but I am just not seeing it. Also, it didn't help that their book was unreadable.

4. Finally, does Landsdale's alleged presence in Dealey Plaza (and passing the tramps on the street) depend in ANY way upon either of the proposed identifications, ie, Hunt/Harrelson/Whoever and the LaFontaines' chosen homeless trio? Couldn't it be that he WAS in the famous picture, but he just happened to be passing three hobos?

That's about it for now...anyone with a clear-cut opinion (whatever it may be) please respond, I'd really like to put this one issue out of my head.

Selah

• 4 years later...

Has the fact that Oswald listed a "Charles Harrison" as a reference when applying for a job at the S.K. Manson Marble and Granite Company in New Orleans ever been looked into?

Is this a different Charles Harrison? Or is it possible these two knew each other?

23H707

http://www.maryferre...bsPageId=143945

Edited by Josh Cron

Has the fact that Oswald listed a "Charles Harrison" as a reference when applying for a job at the S.K. Manson Marble and Granite Company in New Orleans ever been looked into?

Is this a different Charles Harrison? Or is it possible these two knew each other?

23H707

http://www.maryferre...bsPageId=143945

HarrIson

HarrELson

But intriguingly the maiden name one of the former's wives (Woody's mom) was Oswald, but LHO's dad was born in NO and she aparently was born in Midland, TX.