The Education Forum

For Chris Newton, Larry Hancock, Tracy Parnell, and other Critically-Minded Members

19 hours ago, David Josephs said:

The exit evidence is even more obviously a fraud that the journey down.

Do you mean, you see things that -- to you -- indicate that the car trips never took place?

Can you prove that either of the trips did not happen?

NOTE: I already accept that no such car trip occurred with Oswald aboard. I'm speaking only of a car trip with impostors aboard.

P.S. I'm not attempting to replicate your work. I consider you to be the guru of MC travel. So naturally I want to get your opinions regarding "the angle" (as you put it) I'm looking at it from.

Specifically what I'm wondering is if car trip evidence was planted. Or, did a real car trip take place with real people (impostors, not Oswald) as a way of leaving a trail of evidence. This isn't an important part of my theory, just something I wonder about.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, David Josephs said:

Many, many people lurk as you've noticed.  You my friend are an active combatant here...  you back slap those who attack POVs with which you disagree regardless of their argument....  you just like to pick sides and create that WIN/LOSE scenario while so many of us are trying for WIN/WIN.

Well written, David. The whole thing.

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 1:29 AM, Sandy Larsen said:

Do you mean, you see things that -- to you -- indicate that the car trips never took place?

NOTE: I already accept that no such car trip occurred with Oswald aboard. I'm speaking only of a car trip with impostors aboard.

P.S. I'm not attempting to replicate your work. I consider you to be the guru of MC travel. So naturally I want to get your opinions regarding "the angle" (as you put it) I'm looking at it from.

Specifically what I'm wondering is if car trip evidence was planted. Or, did a real car trip take place with real people (impostors, not Oswald) as a way of leaving a trail of evidence. This isn't an important part of my theory, just something I wonder about.

We both know proving a negative is fruitless.  so let's ask an obvious question...

If a car trip was real and with imposters do we agree the goal was establishing an OSWALD trip to Mexico to receive $6500 to kill JFK; as told by ALVARADO?
For as I see it, that is the only connection to Castro or a conspiracy involving Oswald established from the evidence in Mexico.

The "debunking" of ALVARADO removes the only evidence connection to a plot and action...
The STATE Dept memo from MANN at 11:32PM on the 23rd claims the same things HARVEY CASH did...  the records do not show the mode of transportation for the entry while they show "Auto." for the mode leaving....

So if the desire was to leave behind evidence of this entry (for why do it clandestinely?) in an car with 4 people... it either didn't work or the evidence was removed/changed.

While I can't seem to find the source... this is a cobbled together FM-11 from Sept 1963 which shows "OSWALD" alphabetized as an "O" rather than the "L" for his traveling last name
"H.O. LEE"

This document does not support entering via an auto mobile

So here we are in MAY and the FBI is still married to FLECHA ROJAS on the way down and H.O. LEE on del Norte then Greyhound...
We know FLECHA was a fraud...  we also know the FBI checked all the bus lines with negative results...

To me, it appears more likely no Oswald crossed at all...  no car load with Oswald crossed (CASH getting MAYDON to suggest others in the car - to ME - is part of the initial Phase 1 "conspiracy" activity. That is if CASH even bothered using MAYDON to make this report)

WHAT EVIDENCE WOULD WE EXPECT TO FIND IN SUPPORT OF A CAR TRIP THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO LEAVE EVIDENCE BUT DIDN'T...  OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT IT DIDN'T.  BY THE TIME ALVARADO IS TELLING HIS STORY - CASH HAS ALREADY REPORTED NO MENTION OF MODE OF TRANSPORTATION....  LEAVING OPTIONS OPEN.

"Col Garrison of the Texas Department of Public Safety makes preliminary report to Texas Attorney General Waggoner Carr 11/26 that two blonde women and another man either entered Mexico with Lee Harvey Oswald or returned with Oswald (Tex Atty Gen 3 11/26/63)"   - MFF Mex chrono 

Edited by David Josephs

10 hours ago, David Josephs said:
18 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

We both know proving a negative is fruitless.  so let's ask an obvious question...

Yes, of course you are right. I framed my question very poorly. Sorry.

What I really wanted to know is if you have good reason to believe (or could prove) that the early reports of a car trip came about because of planted or fabricated evidence. As opposed to the trips actually taking place and evidence of them being discovered and reported.

I ask this because, if you know for a fact that those reports are bogus, faked, or mistakes, I can't use them to support my "car of impostors" sub-theory.

Having clarified that, I'll go back and read the remainder of your response.