The Education Forum

Steven Greer's Latest UFO/ET Disclosure Effort

Hi Len:

I am not saying that fusion rockets have not been built, but a teenage boy doing it in an auto-shop-type facility, with his father?  I grew up in an inventor’s workshop, and helped build some of his contraptions.  Building a fusion rocket, and hitting a bulls-eye, hundreds of miles away, for the first test?  That sounds like Back to the Future.  What my friend saw was 35th generation technology, with countless billions of dollars thrown at it, in facilities that beggar the imagination.  Then again, Adair testified under oath to Congress about it, and told them that their internal records could verify his story.  

Of all the UFO/ET tales I have heard, his trips the light fantastic.  But aspects of his tale seem true, and others ring true.  I have been told from the inside that more may be coming one day, and maybe I’ll live long enough to see it.  But I am not counting on the inventors.  

Best,

Wade

• 2 months later...

Hi:

A pal recently hung out with Greer, and heard a little news….

The GCs have decided to allow free energy technology to be developed for small applications, such as to power a house or car, but they won’t allow antigravity (or electrogravity).  I have always argued that if they let any of it out, it will set up the conditions for all of it to come out.  If any free energy technology makes it to the public, the Fifth Epoch will begin and the days of the elites are numbered, and they must know that.  

I have stated repeatedly that my friend’s underground technology show happened several years before I saw Greer’s Disclosure Project witnesses discussing those technologies, and that their testimonies gave Greer’s effort credibility with me.  When my friend was shown anti/electro-gravity, it was a person who began floating.  Greer has described that “floating” technology as something like a fanny pack worn around the waist, which allows the wearer to float.  So, once again, he confirmed what my friend saw.  

Those are my “fun facts” for today.  :)  

These revelations don’t really impact my efforts.  I would keep doing what I am even if free energy was announced tomorrow.  The comprehensive perspective that my work attempts to help my readers attain will be more relevant than ever, if free energy is announced.  

Best,

Wade

Edited by Wade Frazier