The Education Forum

JFK Declassified: Tracking Oswald Part 6

I actually think the title was part of the plan.  

The idea was to create the illusion that Baer's show was based on the ARRB declassified record.  When, in fact, that is about he last thing his show is based upon.  A really awful series that again proves the MSM is simply incapable of facing the actual facts in the JFK case.  We all owe Arnaldo a debt of gratitude for watching this pile of baloney.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-reviews/jfk-declassified-tracking-oswald-part-6

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

We all owe Arnaldo a debt of gratitude for watching this pile of baloney....

....and a good deal of sympathy for having to endure watching it.  :wacko:

But seriously, I always appreciate the works of researchers who debunk the nonsense of others.

"..and a good deal of sympathy for having to endure watching it."

You got that one alright.  Its not easy to watch an entire six night series of this malarkey.  A one nighter, I can handle.  But six of them?

I suspect that cable content producers have figured out that they'll get more viewers if they pretend their programs are based upon the latest discoveries and cutting-edge science. And that, as a result, we get programs like Tracking Oswald and The Smoking Gun...gussied up re-hashes of old mostly discredited theories that are inadvertently insulting to anyone who knows anything about the subject.

I had a few exchanges with a news producer shortly after the 50th anniversary. He told me he thought no new productions would be coming for awhile, even though there were a lot of mistakes in the 50th coverage, and a lot left unexplored. He said, essentially, that so much had been produced for the 50th that the bar would be lifted up higher--whereby the only shows produced would be shows that promised to have explosive new evidence and solve the crime.

So it could have come down like this...

Producer:  We're gonna rely on the documents available on the MFF website.

Executive Producer responsible for pitching the show to a Network Executive: How do we sell that? Can't we pretend that WE collected all these documents and created our own database?

Producer: Okay.

Producer: And we're gonna build our case upon a number of theories based on documents long in the public realm.

Executive Producer responsible for pitching the show to a Network Executive: No, no, no. You're not listening to me. We have to sell this as something brand new.

Producer: Got it.  Well, then, how about this? Let's make the show more exciting by taking the audience on a wild ride through the evidence. What do you say we show Bob  uncovering never-before-seen documents that have in fact been available for decades? And coming to a realizations that have in fact been widely discussed for 50 years? I mean, that's dramatic license, right? We can do that, right?

Executive Producer responsible for pitching the show to a Network Executive: Now, you're talking. You'll get the hang of this yet.

Edited by Pat Speer

I noticed that during the 50th anniversary ( latter months of 2013 ) there were several so-called documentaries given national coverage with "new" explanations for JFK's murder. One was about a Secret Service agent in the follow up car accidentally firing the final JFK head shot. <_<

You could tell that the same powers-to-be as always had prepared for the 50th to make sure that their chosen dis-info people could flood the TV waves with these ridiculous theories to block out the legitimate conspiracy research ones and dissipate as much as possible any further public belief in these.

You could tell who had the money and power ( with the networks) to do this. 

I concluded that the same people who were covering up the truth starting on 11,22,1963 were still doing the same thing 50 years later.  That these same powers-to-be were still in charge and control.

What an ominous and depressing realization.

Oh, and didn't that JFK image tarnishing book by the former White House intern come out right at that time also? Gotta let people know that JFK was an immoral man. Closer to the "scum" Johnny Roselli loving Bill Harvey's widow described JFK and even his wife Jackie as.

Makes his killing seem a little less tragic to the naive younger generation public. 

Edited by Joe Bauer

Joe:

Its not the same people really.  Although it was a few of them from back then who were still around, like Sheiffer.  Who had that cover up artist Shenon on.

But in Dallas, it was mostly the Belo Corporation that supervised that Orwellian exhibition we saw in Dealey Plaza for that week of the fiftieth.  Belo owns the DMN, and owns some major TV stations, and they got together with the Mayor's office, and the Sixth Floor.  And they completely cordoned off the Plaza.  I mean it was really a kind of paramilitary operation--no one was going to be there unless they were cleared by Homeland Security.  And that is not an exaggeration or hyperbole.  They then got David McCullough as the main speaker.  Which made no sense at all.  Although they probably paid him ten grand ors something like that.  What has he ever done on JFK?

To this day, I believe what they did was illegal.  It was a violation of first amendment rights of assembly and speech.  And I was disappointed that our side did not organize anything to challenge it.  Instead, we diddled around with the mayor and played patty cake with him while him and his buddies plotted and then pulled off this 1984 scenario.

Then they pulled out the geriatric set, like Bugliosi and Tom Brokaw to put on these ridiculous documentaries. Bugliosi was actually dying at the time.  But Tom Hanks put him on anyway. If anything showed us how much in denial this country is on this issue, that did.

And BTW, don't be fooled,  they are prepping for the October release right now.  Bob Baer was just the first strike. 

What Bob Baer did was really a disgrace in about every way.

To masquerade as he did that he had digested 2 million pages of declassified records, to make like he had them in his computer database, and then to show us page after page from the Warren Report, and gussy it up to make it look redacted?  There is no excuse for something like that.  None.  And then to call your show "Tracking Oswald" and then not to track him?  I mean how do you track Oswald upon his return from the USSR, without mentioning the people who surrounded him in Dallas/Fort Worth and New Orleans?  To use just one example:

They never mentioned George DeMohrenschildt.

That is crazy.  But that is what the MSM has become.

I am beginning to fear what is going to happen in October with the final release.  I would not be surprised if they reprise Baer and place an addendum at the end.

You know dress up Bob to look like Leslie Nielson and he says, "Get along, nothing to see here."

Edited by James DiEugenio

I've never been to Dealy Plaza on 11/22.  I live about 130 miles away.  When news of the 50th first came out I told myself I'm going.  Then it turned out access was restricted, you had to register.  Drivers license #, SSN, seems like some other form of ID, birth certificate or a drop of blood (?).  Nope.  If the government wants to know about my piss ant ass they already have all that info.  They didn't give James Tague a ticket and he was wounded there on 11/22/63. Sad.   What a Bad joke of an excuse for a ceremony honoring JFK.

Watching it on tv was depressing.  They never showed the grassy knoll, had it blocked from view.  Total control, no researchers or common citizens allowed.   As has been said elsewhere before, if they had that kind of police protection in Dealy Plaza on 11/22/63, we would not be having this conversation.

I posted this the night of 11/21/13 on http://jfkfacts.org/

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=have+you+ever+seen+dallas+from+a+dc+9+youtube&&view=detail&mid=B353DC4B74B0E7301A83B353DC4B74B0E7301A83&&FORM=VDRVRV

Jeff let it stand.  It still applies to today, as it did then to 63.

I was in Dallas for the fiftieth, and saw both sides of the story.

First of all, I was on the outside of the barricades, along with a number of my fellow CTs. I spoke to 20-30 people at the Lancer Conference who'd applied for tickets. Curiously none of them had been awarded even one of the "random" tickets.

I also spoke to a number of people attending the festivities. Some of them had come from quite far. A number of them were CTs. But none of them were active on the internet.

This led me to believe the people running the festivities had screened those applying for tickets, and had deliberately excluded those who might bring the city of Dallas embarrassment.

I later understood why.

At one point on the 22nd, Alex Jones, bullhorn in hand, charged the police lines, along with a number of his minions. It seemed clear they were trying to cause a riot. As many of those standing outside the barricades were families with small children, I found this a bit worrisome. I then realized that Jones had cameramen following his every move, hoping to catch a policeman fighting back, so they could use it to build his legend. I was glad to see the policemen refuse to take the bait.

When I returned to Los Angeles, however, a family member who is quite impressed by Jones forwarded me a link to a video in which the police got a little rough with Jones and his minions. This did not happen while I was there. This led me to realize that Jones and his group charged the police numerous times, trying to get themselves beat up, so they could post the footage on youtube and complain about the fascist police, etc.

One can only wonder then what would have happened if the City of Dallas didn't close off the plaza on the 22nd.

Pat:

It would have been simple: Lancer would have secured their usual permit like they always do.

And Alex Jones would have never been invited at all.  The Dallas Police created that scene.  And allowed Jones to play the provocateur.

To give you an example:  at the 30th, CTKA secured a permit for a midnight candle commemoration. We had about 500 people there and passed out candles to them all. The ceremony began with an invocation by Rev. Steve Jones.  It was followed up by a beautiful original song by Greta Marler. Our main speakers were Marina Oswald Porter, Jean Hill, John Newman, Gaeton Fonzi, and Cyril Wecht.  It was a crystalline moment and no one who was there will  forget it. 

Now, if you prefer 200 cops, blocked streets with wooden horses, backed up by police on horseback, and the mayor and David McCullough on a giant screen, well, to to each his own.

We would have done very well, and that is what they did not want to see.  I still believe what they did was illegal.  And I don't know why no one asked an attorney to do a preliminary study of the facts and circumstances.  That would not have been very expensive I think.

I didn't know about the bomb sniffing dogs walking through the crowds.

Terrible. 

I would like to see Part 2 also.

And she mentions the reason I think this was illegal.  The Plaza had been dedicated as a national monument many years prior.  Therefore, Mayor Rawlings, and Gary Mack's idea of restricting access and doing background checks violated the first amendment.

And BTW, I have to say, the evidence for this plot to keep the public out went back to a year prior.  That is when the emails started between the Sixth Floor and City Hall.  And that is when I first voiced the idea that hey, maybe we should get some legal consultation.  But I was voted down.

I thought I remembered John Judge and the Committee on Political Assassinations trying to fight the city of Dallas on this (as one of the last fights of his life).  There was more elsewhere (Dallas Observer had multiple articles over close to a year) but a quick web search failed to find them.  I hate to use fox news as a source but it's the best of what I found quickly.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/02/group-says-dallas-infringed-on-first-amendment-right-for-not-issuing-jfk.html#ixzz2Guvrevgd 

Edit.  Here's a informative D.O. article on the subject that broaches the COPA attempt at participation.  Three options, none happened.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/dallas-still-wants-to-control-speech-on-jfk-anniversary-6429117

Makes me think of this song.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=hey+big+brother+rare+earth&form=PRUSEN&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&refig=c45502bc568e4fc795067ebdbc9f7b86&sp=2&qs=AS&pq=hey+big+brother&sk=AS1&sc=8-15&cvid=c45502bc568e4fc795067ebdbc9f7b86 

Edited by Ron Bulman

Ron:

John and Jeff Morley were  ill-advised to try and negotiate with Mayor Rawlings over this issue.  I never understood that policy although I did not say very much at that time.

It was clear to me that Rawlings was essentially the front man for the Sixth Floor and the Belo Corporation.  What that meant was he was serving as the handmaiden for the Power Elite in Dallas to snuff out any large media exposure for the critical community at the 50th.  Now, there is no way our side was going to be able to out muscle their side.  Therefore, we needed legal advice in order to challenge what they were doing.  Which I thought was an issue  of prior restraint.  They were closing us off to freedom of speech before we actually spoke.  

BTW, before anyone says this is all hindsight on my part.  Let me link to an article I wrote many months in advance of the Orwellian walling off of Dealey Plaza, since I predicted it at that time and I named the participants in the plot:

https://kennedysandking.com/news-items/the-power-elite-in-dallas-takes-charge

The idea that you were going to negotiate with Rawlings and The Sixth Floor without any arrows in your quiver was, IMO, kind of naive. That is why I wanted us to use the threat of legal action, which would have brought some serious press attention to the issue.