The Education Forum

Apollo 11

• 3 weeks later...

Sad to think it has been that long with no exploration beyond LEO.  At least there are plans to conduct some exploration with the SLS and third party(SpaceX maybe Blue Horizon) plans for exploration beyond LEO.

I'd like to see more manned exploration but I'm afraid there simply isn't the will for the the governments (stand fast China) to do it. Perhaps in some ways that is good: people like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos are trying to make money out of it and to be honest, I wish them well. As long as we actually do it, and start colonising new worlds and establish an enduring presence OFF this world. We have been lucky not to have had something disastrous kill us all so far.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Dear Evan (and All),

I’m pleased to inform you that I published 2 days ago (https://www.academia.edu/40162365/Seven_Conclusive_Technical_Reasons_Proving_that_U.S._Astronauts_Really_Landed_on_the_Moon_Between_1969_-_1972 ) a fresh study, showing  7 conclusive technical reasons that refute once forever any claims that human moon landings might have  been "faked". This can be very interesting for those who look for technical explanations to counter supporters of “Moon hoax”. You may find everywhere  short articles briefly discussing and denying those claims, but here you can find more detailed technical (but easily understandable even for “non-technicians”) analysis of the points commonly raised by skeptics on moon landings. They can be helpful whenever you meet  someone  saying: “Ah…moon landings…it was a swindle, and I can tell you why...” It is always better to be ready to technically counter those arguments, even if you are not a physicist, or an engineer.

Best regards.

Alberto Miatello

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...