The Education Forum
  • Announcements

• Evan Burton

OPEN REGISTRATION BY EMAIL ONLY !!! PLEASE CLICK ON THIS TITLE FOR INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION!:   06/03/2017

We have 5 requirements for registration: 1.Sign up with your real name. (This will be your Username) 2.A valid email address 3.Your agreement to the Terms of Use, seen here: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21403. 4. Your photo for use as an avatar  5.. A brief biography. We will post these for you, and send you your password. We cannot approve membership until we receive these. If you are interested, please send an email to: edforumbusiness@outlook.com We look forward to having you as a part of the Forum! Sincerely, The Education Forum Team
Sign in to follow this  
Evan Burton

Apollo 11

Just a reminder that 48 years ago, Apollo 11 was on its way to the Moon.

Sad to think it has been that long with no exploration beyond LEO.  At least there are plans to conduct some exploration with the SLS and third party(SpaceX maybe Blue Horizon) plans for exploration beyond LEO.

I'd like to see more manned exploration but I'm afraid there simply isn't the will for the the governments (stand fast China) to do it. Perhaps in some ways that is good: people like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos are trying to make money out of it and to be honest, I wish them well. As long as we actually do it, and start colonising new worlds and establish an enduring presence OFF this world. We have been lucky not to have had something disastrous kill us all so far.