The Education Forum

The Dual Life of Albert Osborne

There is another explanation for the 'mole hunt' - plausible deniability. It's also possible that another deeper operation was hidden, or piggybacked, onto what looked like a mole hunt. 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Mathias Baumann said:

Paul,

my source is "Oswald and the CIA" by John Newman. Here's the transcript of the first phone call:

And this is what Newman makes of this conversation on page 365 of his book:

I've discussed this with Jim diEugenio in this thread:

Mathias,

The following is my opinion:

The first Fake phone call is no argument against the second Fake phone call.  None of any consequence.

The CIA Mole who chose to use the Cuban Embassy telephone to talk to the Soviet Embassy clerk had a strategy.

IF (and only if) that really was Sylvia Duran who started the phone call for him -- the Fake Oswald didn't want to tell Duran that he was Lee Harvey Oswald -- because she had seen Oswald herself.

In my interpretation, then, the strategy was to get his voice recognized by the Russian CLERK.  He spoke to the CLERK in the Russian language.

The Fake Oswald told the CLERK that he had visited the Soviet Embassy and that he spoke with the Consul (which is a bigger deal than speaking with a Clerk).

Oswald's creepy visit the day before was discussed at length by the officials at the Soviet Embassy (cf. Nechiporenko, 1993).

So, the CLERK decided in his own mind that this must be the same creepy Oswald who visited the day before.   

So he asks the Fake Oswald:  "What ELSE do you want?"  

The Fake Oswald knew (probably through some American spy in the Soviet Embassy) that Lee Harvey Oswald did not fill out his address on his application form, and that the CLERK would know that.  So, he told the CLERK that he wanted to drop by to finish his form, by supplying his address.

The CLERK said he knew that the address was missing, so he invited the Fake Oswald to come by and fill out his address.  (Of course, the Fake Oswald would not visit, but he did successfully set up a voice recognition for the SECOND phone call.)

The Fake Oswald (the Impersonator, the Imposter) therefore was not risking any exposure -- but he was GAINING EXPOSURE with the proper CLERK.

In other words, he was setting up the scenario for the SECOND phone call.

In the Second Phone Call (when Sylvia Duran was not listening) he would openly tell the Russian CLERK that he was Lee Harvey Oswald, and ASK for the name of the Consul.

This was the TRICK.  He knew the name of the Consul, but if he got the CLERK to name the Consul, then it was a two-way conversation -- and so there was give and take.  In this way, a CONSPIRACY had to be investigated between Lee Harvey Oswald and Valery Kostikov.

That was, in my humble opinion, the STRATEGY of the two phone calls.  They worked  TOGETHER.  They worked perfectly as far as the Fake Oswald was concerned.

They would have worked perfectly, too, if not for the fact that the CIA was immediately on top of the second phone call, when Lee Harvey Oswald's name was mentioned in the context of a two-way conversation involving the name of wanted KGB assassin Valery Kostikov.

The CIA telephone tapping experts then identified that VOICE of the First Call was the same as the VOICE in the Second Call, and put them both together under the name "Lee Harvey Oswald," only because that is the name that the Fake Oswald claimed to go by.  The name of Kostikov was self-explanatory.  (The CIA knew for a fact that it wasn't Lee Harvey Oswald.  This was less than one hour after the phone call was over.)

And that explains it.  There's no mystery at all, then, about the data exchange two phone Fake Oswald phone calls -- under my simple interpretation.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
clarity

21 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

The Fake Oswald knew (probably through some American spy in the Soviet Embassy) that Lee Harvey Oswald did not fill out his address on his application form, and that the CLERK would know that.  So, he told the CLERK that he wanted to drop by to finish his form, by supplying his address.

Paul,

this is not accurate. Oswald didn't fill out anything at the Soviet Embassy.

[...] It should also be pointed out that an impostor might well have assumed that the real Oswald had given an address, as would the Soviet Speaker because he, too, presumably had no personal knowledge of what Oswald and Yatskov had done. Apparently the impostor presumed that it was safe to say that the Soviets had taken an address for Oswald. It was an educated guess that was wrong. (page 366, Oswald and the CIA)

So we can assume that the impostors did NOT have an inside source within the Soviet Embassy. It seems they didn't even know Oswald's name, because why else would Oswald/the impostor not introduce himself to the Soviet speaker? And if they knew so little about Oswald to begin with, why would the impostors come up so quickly with an elaborate plan to blame the assassination of President Kennedy on him at a time when Oswald was not even yet working at the School Book Depository? Don't you think that's a bit far-fetched?

Edited by Mathias Baumann

2 hours ago, Mathias Baumann said:

Paul,

this is not accurate. Oswald didn't fill out anything at the Soviet Embassy.

So we can assume that the impostors did NOT have an inside source within the Soviet Embassy. It seems they didn't even know Oswald's name, because why else would Oswald/the impostor not introduce himself to the Soviet speaker?

And if they knew so little about Oswald to begin with, why would the impostors come up so quickly with an elaborate plan to blame the assassination of President Kennedy on him at a time when Oswald was not even yet working at the School Book Depository? Don't you think that's a bit far-fetched?

Mathias,

According to Soviet Colonel Oleg Nechiporenko (1993) who sat in with Valery Kostikov at the Soviet Embassy, interviewing Lee Harvey Oswald -- they spent HOURS with him.

HOURS!

His ostensible purpose for being at the Soviet Embassy was to apply for a new Visa to Moscow.  That involved an APPLICATION form that Oswald would have to fill out.

Have you read the book by Nechiporenko?  The title is, Passport to Assassination (1993).  He spends several pages speaking of Oswald's first visit on Friday, September 27, 1963, and several other visits, in which Oswald played dramatics for them, wept for them,  produced a pistol for them, and all these melodramatic events, begging to get his visa to Moscow approved, so that he could get his visa to Cuba approved.  

The clerks in the Soviet Embassy told Oswald that it would take MONTHS to get his visa approved.  And they took his application.

On page 105 of his book, Nechiporenko and Kostikov agreed on one thing -- in his words -- that Lee Harvey Oswald was "psychotic."

Here are some other words he said about Oswald on that page:  "His behavior was evidence to us...that he had no contact at all with Intelligence.  His murky allusion during the second meeting to having carried out some kind of 'special mission' and his avoidance of a concrete answer to the...questions of WHAT and FOR WHOM were [presented] as an attempt to lend weight to his persona, and...to influence our decision to issue him a Visa."  (Nechiporekno, 1993, p. 104)

You ask, Mathias, "why else would the Oswald/the imposter not introduce himself to the Soviet speaker?"  This was during the first call.   I thought I explained that fully -- it was a game of Cat and Mouse.  The Impostor was hiding his true identity from the Cuban Consulate people standing by -- while at the same time giving clear clues to the Soviet CLERK.

If we accept your take -- that there was no Visa application, and no American spy at the Soviet Embassy (which would be absurd, IMHO) -- then you are implying that the Soviet CLERK was part of the Imposter charade.  But that makes no sense based on the transcript conversation, in my humble opinion.

Finally, Mathias, I'm pretty sure I shared my opinion with you about the TSBD building -- it was irrelevant to blaming Lee Harvey Oswald for the murder of JFK.  The key factors in blaming Oswald were solely and only: (1) that Oswald was fully sheep-dipped in New Orleans as a card-carrying Communist; and (2) that the Dallas Police obtain Oswald's own rifle, somehow.

Once that was done, shooting Oswald in the street (even in cold blood) would have "closed the case" for millions of people, the press, and so on.  The Radical Right would have lobbied that "fact" into an invasion of Cuba (their main goal).

So, the TSBD building was only a stroke of good luck for the JFK plotters.   Hoover's "Lone Nut' CT was the stroke of bad luck they had not anticipated.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

15 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

The clerks in the Soviet Embassy told Oswald that it would take MONTHS to get his visa approved.  And they took his application.

The Impostor was hiding his true identity from the Cuban Consulate people standing by -- while at the same time giving clear clues to the Soviet CLERK.

Finally, Mathias, I'm pretty sure I shared my opinion with you about the TSBD building -- it was irrelevant to blaming Lee Harvey Oswald for the murder of JFK.  The key factors in blaming Oswald were solely and only: (1) that Oswald was fully sheep-dipped in New Orleans as a card-carrying Communist; and (2) that the Dallas Police obtain Oswald's own rifle, somehow.

Paul,

according to John Newman Oswald did not fill out any application form:

More important, Kostikov states that Oswald "did not take the [visa application] form we offered him". (page 361, "Oswald and the CIA")

And the impostor most certainly did not make the call from the Cuban Consulate:

- The Cuban Consulate was always closed on Saturdays.

- The woman doing the call was not identifiable to the transcriber of the tape made from the call. It was not until later that she was identified as Sylvia Duran.

- Silvia Duran has always maintained that she was not that woman.

So there was no reason to conceal "his" (I think you mean Oswald's?) identity, because the woman was most probably a co-conspirator, not a Cuban Consulate offical.

Concerning the School Book Depository: It was a high office building situated in a perfect position for an ambush, because of the peculiar curve, the other office buildings and the fence that had a parking lot right behind it. I think it was a crucial part of the plot that Oswald got a job there.

18 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

So, the TSBD building was only a stroke of good luck for the JFK plotters.   Hoover's "Lone Nut' CT was the stroke of bad luck they had not anticipated.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

2 hours ago, Mathias Baumann said:

Paul,

Concerning the School Book Depository: It was a high office building situated in a perfect position for an ambush, because of the peculiar curve, the other office buildings and the fence that had a parking lot right behind it. I think it was a crucial part of the plot that Oswald got a job there.

Paul Trejo's assertion here is bewildering. LHO's presence and employment at the TSBD, on the day of the assassination, is quite relevant "to blaming Lee Harvey Oswald for the murder of JFK."

15 hours ago, Mathias Baumann said:

Paul,

according to John Newman Oswald did not fill out any application form:

And the impostor most certainly did not make the call from the Cuban Consulate:

- The Cuban Consulate was always closed on Saturdays.

- The woman doing the call was not identifiable to the transcriber of the tape made from the call. It was not until later that she was identified as Sylvia Duran.

- Silvia Duran has always maintained that she was not that woman.

So there was no reason to conceal "his" (I think you mean Oswald's?) identity, because the woman was most probably a co-conspirator, not a Cuban Consulate offical.

Mathias,

I could leave this question open, but I like to push the envelope.

1.  John Newman's work (1995) has been surpassed by Bill Simpich's work (2014).

2.  John Newman saw less CIA material than Simpich.  He can be forgiven for a few mistakes here and there.

3.  Even though the Cuban Consulate was closed on Saturday, that did not prevent Sylvia Duran from being there.

4.  It is quite possible that CIA agent David Morales could have bribed her to open the office door and make the call for him.   

5.  In that case, Sylvia Duran would have good reason to deny that it was her.

6.  Otherwise -- let us say that Sylvia Duran was not the caller -- as she claims.  In that case, CIA agent David Morales could have bribed almost any other Consulate worker -- like a cleaning lady -- to open the Consulate and have some other accomplice make the call.

7. You have not ARGUED against the PLAUSIBILITY of my claim just by saying, "Not necessarily!"  

8.  I still believe that Sylvia Duran was the caller -- because she would have known the number to call, and she would have had a firm voice, and would have known exactly what to say.  I propose that Sylvia Duran took money to make that call, which she considered to be 100% harmless.

9.  As for the TSBD, it was not the only good position for an ambush in Dealey Plaza.  The Grassy Knoll was also EXCELLENT.  Also, there was a storm drain in which a man with a rifle could stand -- MUCH closer than the Grassy Knoll!

10.  The real JFK killers, in my opinion, did not care how many Shooters people would count -- because the more Communist Shooters the better for their cause 

11.  Only the FBI cared -- the number of Shooters had to be ONE.

12.  Lee Harvey Oswald was the low-hanging fruit among the available Shooters.  Bingo.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos

25 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

Mathias,

I could leave this question open, but I like to push the envelope.

1.  John Newman's work (1995) has been surpassed by Bill Simpich's work (2014).

2.  John Newman saw less CIA material than Simpich.  He can be forgiven for a few mistakes here and there.

3.  Even though the Cuban Consulate was closed on Saturday, that did not prevent Sylvia Duran from being there.

4.  It is quote possible that CIA agent David Morales could have bribed her to open the office door and make the call for him.   

5.  In that case, Sylvia Duran would have good reason to deny that it was her.

6.  Otherwise -- let us say that Sylvia Duran was not the caller -- as she claims.  In that case, CIA agent David Morales could have bribed almost any other Consulate worker -- like a cleaning lady -- to open the Consulate and have some other accomplice make the call.

7. You have not ARGUED against the PLAUSIBILITY of my claim just by saying, "Not necessarily!"  

8.  I still believe that Sylvia Duran was the caller -- because she would have known the number to call, and she would have had a firm voice, and would have known exactly what to say.  I propose that Sylvia Duran took money to make that call, which she considered to be 100% harmless.

10.  The real JFK killers, in my opinion, did not care how many Shooters people would count -- because the more Communist Shooters the better for their cause 

11.  Only the FBI cared -- the number of Shooters had to be ONE.

12.  Lee Harvey Oswald was the low-hanging fruit among the available Shooters.  Bingo.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Paul Trejo said, above:

9.  As for the TSBD, it was not the only good position for an ambush in Dealey Plaza.  The Grassy Knoll was also EXCELLENT.  Also, there was a storm drain in which a man with a rifle could stand -- MUCH closer than the Grassy Knoll!

----------

On 11/10/2017 at 2:42 PM,  Paul Trejo said: 

Finally, Mathias, I'm pretty sure I shared my opinion with you about the TSBD building -- it was irrelevant to blaming Lee Harvey Oswald for the murder of JFK.  The key factors in blaming Oswald were solely and only: (1) that Oswald was fully sheep-dipped in New Orleans as a card-carrying Communist; and (2) that the Dallas Police obtain Oswald's own rifle, somehow.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

-----------

Paul Trejo, If LHO does not have a job at the TSBD, how does a conspricy count on him being the shooter? Was he expected to spend his time picking up cigarette butts in the parking lot on 11-22?

I await your absurd reply...

Edited by Michael Clark

As I've explained previously -- the one and only key to blaming the sheep-dipped Lee Harvey Oswald for the JFK assassination was that the Dallas Police had Oswald's rifle in their possession.   NOTHING ELSE WAS NECESSARY.

Even if Lee Harvey Oswald had been absent from work that day -- as long as the Dallas Police had his rifle, and Oswald was still in Dallas, he could have been shot in cold blood in the streets -- and he could still have been SUCCESSFULLY blamed for the JFK assassination.

That's practically what happened, anyway.

The Dallas Police would have concocted some other nonsense story about how Oswald got from the Dealey Plaza Grassy Knoll to wherever Oswald was shot dead -- with some other fibbing bus driver and some other fibbing bus passenger and some other fibbing taxi driver to fib about seeing Lee Harvey Oswald -- and the public (including the Warren Commission) would have bought the package...

...just as the public bought the current nonsense from the existing WC bus driver, WC bus passenger and WC taxi driver witnesses.  Easy. 

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

6 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

As I've explained previously -- the one and only key to blaming the sheep-dipped Lee Harvey Oswald for the JFK assassination was that the Dallas Police had Oswald's rifle in their possession.   NOTHING ELSE WAS NECESSARY.

Even if Lee Harvey Oswald had been absent from work that day -- as long as the Dallas Police had his rifle, and Oswald was still in Dallas, he could have been shot in cold blood in the streets -- and he could still have been SUCCESSFULLY blamed for the JFK assassination.

That's practically what happened, anyway.

The Dallas Police would have concocted some other nonsense story about how Oswald got from the Dealey Plaza Grassy Knoll to wherever Oswald was shot dead -- with some other fibbing bus driver and some other fibbing bus passenger and some other fibbing taxi driver to fib about seeing Lee Harvey Oswald -- and the public (including the Warren Commission) would have bought the package...

...just as the public bought the current nonsense from the existing WC bus driver, WC bus passenger and WC taxi driver witnesses.  Easy. 

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Paul Trejo said: 

"Even if Lee Harvey Oswald had been absent from work that day -- as long as the Dallas Police had his rifle, and Oswald was still in Dallas, he could have been shot in cold blood in the streets -- and he could still have been SUCCESSFULLY blamed for the JFK assassination."

--------------

That is pure unpure...

What if he was home being nagged by Marina to go out and find a job; or out trying to find a job?

Paul Trejo, you are not sitting, feeding fairy tales to schoolchildren!  What do you think you are doing? Who do you think you are talking to? Are you hoping to be quoted in future Mockingbird sponsored children's' books?

That is all I can figure..... there is no way that you believe your own **.

On 11/9/2017 at 1:09 PM, Paul Brancato said:

Until CIA shows us a picture of Oswald taken in MC I will continue to disbelieve that he went there at all, by bus or car.

You will never see a photo of Oswald in MX.  He was in Dallas.

I respect Bill and his excellent work... I don't see how Phillips is not the top of this particular food chain.  Alvarado is his creation and goes to the core of the plan.  

Trace money back thru Oswald to Castro... Phase 1 PDScott.  So Oswald is there but Alvarado's story is fabricated?   It had to be since phase 1 was now Phase 2, Lone Nut Oswald alone.   The FBI could have put Oswald into a car... The original faked evidence had him in a car.  With these cards in hand in Nov 22/23, CASH is Nuevo Laredo consul and conveys that there nothing in evidence showing the mode of transportation.

Notice too how Lee, H Oswald on the 26th becomes Lee H Oswald despite the return trip evidence claiming he was H.O. LEE.   These we're typed from the FM11 that the FBI asset "amended for clarity"....

The CIA and STATE where pushing the Castro angle while the FBI and INS where developing the narrative....  Flecha Rojas gives way to del Norte while records are "borrowed" from border towns, Monterrey and MX city, never to be seen again.

FBI SOP in the 60's

592d9cd975e3f_63-11-25FBI105-3702NARA124-10230-10432MexisourcescheckedallbuslinesOct1-2-3allNEGATIVEforOSWALDtravelp1Anahuacnowinvolved-highlighted.thumb.jpg.581ad13d53f0d9fd15ff8be58b5de4cd.jpg

58d57efbc6e31_63-11-23STATECablegramcontentsof3x5cardsTijerinatypedforCASHOswaldintoandoutofMexico.jpg.070dd64f43067d7e675bc961190d211f.jpg

592716eb1fd39_63-11-26AlvaradoisaNicauraguanstudetCIAasset-forweb.jpg.1457af0e7876bb3a6a1b2a0494384729.jpg

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 7:29 PM, Paul Trejo said:

Thank you Paul for the most inept analysis of the JFK situation I've ever seen...

The "Dallas Police" did not have the assassination rifle... the FBI did.  And it was returned the following week only to be taken again by the FBI.

I've shown how the rifle DAY carries from the TSBD is not CE139.  The few members of the DPD whop can safely say were "involved" are Stringfellow, Westbrook, Hill, Sawyer, Roscoe... and a handful of others....

In concept I accept that even if LBJ got out of the car and pummeled JFK with a bat right on Elm street... Oswald would have been guilty.

But not due to your simple sentence...  the DPD was TOLD not to proceed with Conspiracy accusations....  how "in on it" do you think they were if they too were fooled by the faked conspiracy with Castro evidence?

If you want to preface that sentence with "In my limited and not very humble opinion....."  we'd wait for your supporting proof....

which, of course... never comes.  :up

59037724269d7_Allen-DayandrifleVERYlargeandclear-noMAUSERorMCmarkingsv3-croppednumbered.thumb.jpg.e50493618f2cbdafbc0562597bf1e7aa.jpg59024acada37c_Riflemarkings-CAL-.5andscratchedinMadeItaly.thumb.jpg.f7b00dece8413f4fc2d0f3ce2181f0e7.jpg

14 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

Thank you Paul for the most inept analysis of the JFK situation I've ever seen...

The "Dallas Police" did not have the assassination rifle... the FBI did.  And it was returned the following week only to be taken again by the FBI.

I've shown how the rifle DAY carries from the TSBD is not CE139.  The few members of the DPD whop can safely say were "involved" are Stringfellow, Westbrook, Hill, Sawyer, Roscoe... and a handful of others....

In concept I accept that even if LBJ got out of the car and pummeled JFK with a bat right on Elm street... Oswald would have been guilty.

But not due to your simple sentence...  the DPD was TOLD not to proceed with Conspiracy accusations....  how "in on it" do you think they were if they too were fooled by the faked conspiracy with Castro evidence?

If you want to preface that sentence with "In my limited and not very humble opinion....."  we'd wait for your supporting proof....

which, of course... never comes.  :up

David,

You're quite mistaken.  The most inept analysis of the JFK situation has always been the Harvey & Lee nonsense.

Most likely, rogues from the Dallas Police among the Dallas Radical Right worked to assassinate JFK.  Then, fearing National Security issues, the FBI covered it up.

So, really, the we will find evidence in both the Dallas Police records, as well as in FBI records.

As for Oswald's rifle -- you  have "shown" and "demonstrated" absolutely NOTHING, because you have NO PROOF for any of your Harvey & Lee nonsense.

Yet you demand PROOF from others.  This is simple hypocrisy.

The fact remains that the Dallas Radical Right (including the Dallas Police) are the most AVOIDED of all JFK suspects -- after a half-century.

You'd think people would learn.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

1 hour ago, Paul Trejo said:

The most inept analysis of the JFK situation has always been the Harvey & Lee nonsense.

Changing subjects when you have nothing to support your voodoo analysis is nothing new Paul...  That you can't grasp the evidence for H&L is also expected from you and your limited abilities to understand the subject matter.

1 hour ago, Paul Trejo said:

You'd think people would learn

You haven't... not a single thing yet here you are... vapidly and voraciously defending your right to be so wrong...

I applaud your persistence in the face of insurmountable odds.

:clapping