The Education Forum

The Dual Life of Albert Osborne

The FBI determined that Oswald was on NONE of the buses....

But then they determine he took ANAUAC from Monterrey

So PT... if he was either not on any bius... or is put on ANAHUAC...  The Aussies and McFaralnd's are lying while Osborne isn't?  As they put him on either Flecha Rojas, Frontera or del Norte

Miss MUMFORD. As far as I can remember, it was a bus company called Transporter del Norte. 
Mr. BALL. And did you buy the bus ticket in Laredo at the Trailways bus depot? 

Mr. BALL. Didn't you leave the bus depot at Laredo on September 25th, about 10 o'clock in the morning, or was it September 26? 
Miss MUMFORD. September 26. Now, hold on. We had one day in Monterrey and one night in Monterrey. We left Monterrey, I know, on the night of September 26 at 7:30 p.m. 

Mr. BALL. And what was the company that operated that bus, do you know? 
Miss MUMFORD. That was also Transporter del Norte. 

"Commission believes that his denial cannot be credited"

On CE2121 p32 we are treated to the Nuevo Laredo to Mexico City portion of the trip...  This is now MAY 1964... The FBI has already concluded that he was not on any bus, and that he took ANAHUAC from Monterrey... yet now he doesn't stop in Monterrey and he's NOT on del Norte with the Aussie and McFarland's...  it says he took FRONTERA for the entire 750 mile trip...

On CE2195 we get yet another story...  that makes much more sense given what we know about the reality of this trip...

The report concludes that BOWEN/OSBORNE was on the RED ARROW (Flecha Rojas) bus...  but as I showed above, the other 2/3 of this party claim to be on del Norte...

Oswald was not on any of these buses...  and that they claim to see his 1959 passport "with all the stamps" is as truthful as Bledsoe on the bus...

Does anyone think that THIS "Osborne" is BOWEN?

Edited by David Josephs

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

The rumor you referred to was that "Osborne claimed he spoke with Lee Harvey Oswald." The Australians didn't say he claimed that so they can't be a source of it  and the FBI memo you quote says nothing about Osborne making such a claim. 

Ron,

Yes I agree as a technicality.   I didn't say that Osborne was the source of the rumor.  The source of the rumor as a rumor (not a fact) came from the insinuation implied by the stipulation that: (1) Osborne was sitting next to LHO as the FBI said; and (2) the English speaking people were talking and laughing with each other as Mumford said.

GIven the subjective claims spread by the FBI and Mumford, the RUMOR arose that Osborne spoke to LHO. 

Osborne never said he did.  Nobody ever quoted him as saying that he did.  There was never any material evidence that he did -- aside from the RUMOR as started by the FBI, Mumford and wildly, The Torbit Document.

What explains the commonplace assumption that Osborne spoke to LHO?   It was mainly the FBI and the Warren Commission -- attempting to place LHO on a bus to Mexico City -- instead of as a passenger in a car entering Mexico City, as Mexican Immigration Records plainly indicate.

If the truth was known -- that LHO entered Mexico City as a passenger in a car -- then LHO could not be the Lone Nut -- he had accomplices.

So, the ultimate source of the rumor of Osborne talking to LHO is the Lone Nut theory started by J. Edgar Hoover and promulgated by the Warren Commission.

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo

1 hour ago, Paul Trejo said:

If the truth was known -- that LHO entered Mexico City as a passenger in a car -- then LHO could not be the Lone Nut -- he had accomplices

please provide proof of this PT...  the CIA saying so is not proof

1 hour ago, David Josephs said:

please provide proof of this PT...  the CIA saying so is not proof

David,

What if the KGB or the DGI told you Oswald entered Mexico by car?  You know, either from a document from back in the day, or more recently by someone like Mitrokhin or ...?

Would you believe it then? 

If so, why would you prefer the KGB's or the DGI's information to that of the CIA?

Because they're generally speaking more trustworthy than the evil, evil CIA?

--  T.G.

Edited by Thomas Graves

lol...

like the words uttered by cosa nostra members....  CIA KGB lie for a living...

ALL OF WAR IS DECEPTION....  - Sun Tzu    

So no Tommy, it would take a bit more corroboration for me to accept it...  but then again

having read some new things...  I am 100% confident that Oswald was at Odio and in Dallas at the time...

but if LEONOV told me... maybe I'd buy it...  :P

• 10 months later...
On 10/31/2017 at 8:08 AM, Mathias Baumann said:

Fascinating read! Especially the following line caught my attention:

Is there a Special connection between New Orleans and Montreal? David Ferrie also traveled there before the assassination:

And like Ferrie, Osborne seemed to have a penchant for little boys:

Montreal was also home to Major Bloomfield, a major stockholder in the Centro Commerciale Mondiale:

Montreal is also the place were James Earl Ray, the alleged murderer of Martin Luther King, later fled to:

Gordon Novel too sought refuge there:

Montreal apparently was also the place where both Oswald and the Contras got their weapons from:

Oswald (or an impostor) even handed out leaflets in Montreal:

What was so appealing about this place?

And don't forget John Wilkes Booth was a regular visitor to Montreal. Canada is a part of the British Empire and the Empire is the only constant entity throughout all the major assassinations in the United States from Alexander Hamilton to JFK to Ronald Reagan.  It's ongoing warfare against this nation.

I believe if you check you would find that assassinated US President Abraham Lincoln  had war plans to invade England through Canada after defeating the British puppet government known asThe Confederacy. 

But the British Empire is the answer to your keen observation as to why many of the JFK players as well as MLK players at least visited Montreal.