The Education Forum

The Dual Life of Albert Osborne

Thanks Paul...   that's a real nice synopsis of my Chapter 2 work on the evidence of Oswald's Mexico trip....

To add a little strength to the conclusion...  there is a passenger manifest for Flecha Rojas leaving Monterrey at 3:30 (15:30) on which the FBI placed Oswald, Bowen, McFarland and the 2 Aussie girls.

What's important here is the departure time on 9/26...  3:30pm.  The Flecha Rojas bus leaves Nuevo Laredo at 2pm.  (all this is shown in my last post) yet it's over 3 hours to Monterrey.

Furthermore, the Aussies repeatedly claim they bought Del Norte bus tickets....  The Del Norte bus leaves at 7:30.

Mr. BALL. Now, you got on the bus at Monterrey on the evening of September 26 at 7:30 p.m., you just told me?
Miss MUMFORD. Yes.
Mr. BALL. And what was the company that operated that bus, do you know?
Miss MUMFORD. That was also Transporter del Norte.

McFarland affidavit:
Q. Did you see Oswald speaking to any other persons?
A. Yes. We observed him conversing occasionally with two young Australian women who boarded the bus on the evening of September 26th at Monterrey, Mexico. He also conversed occasionally with an elderly man who sat in the seat next to him for a time.

FBI report placing all these people together on the wrong bus.  But confirms a 2pm departure...   of note: Flecha Rojas = Continental Busline and Del Norte = Greyhound.

The other two buslines were Anahuac and Frontera...

I am of the opinion that none of what the Aussies or McFarland said was their own words.

Our man BALL, as shown in another great thread about creating the desired testimony record tries to get Pam onto a bus leaving Nuevo Laredo at 10am since he surely knows that the Monterrey to Mexico City bus THEY ARE AGREEING TO GO WITH leaves at 3:30pm.   a 2pm departure would never make it...  

Repeatedly solutions were offered only to be overwritten due to inconsistencies and timing problems...  You mirror what I concluded...

The FBI created a journey for Oswald...  whether he was actually there on the 27th is highly unlikely

Mr. BALL. Didn't you leave the bus depot at Laredo on September 25th, about 10 o'clock in the morning, or was it September 26? 
Miss MUMFORD. September 26. Now, hold on. We had one day in Monterrey and one night in Monterrey. We left Monterrey, I know, on the night of September 26 at 7:30 p.m. 

59f8f608e16cc_63-12-07FBIMexi124-10243-10008OSWALDfoundlistedonFlechaRojaspassengermanifest-BowenMcFarlandMumfordWinstonalllisted.thumb.jpg.a55f560f93cd1a15df350b89e46c9771.jpg

59f8f3ed3ffda_64-05-06WCD1245p274-FlechaRojasbus516fromMonterreytoMexicoleftat1530-330pmnot730pmasmumfordsays.thumb.png.f11a7d94005e4ea1b9d40cfa6fa17286.png

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Mathias,

The Corsican mob.

Read up on Lucien Rivard, Victor Michael Mertz and a guy named Paul Modolini.

(Remember the CIA cable 632-796 about Jean-Rene Souetre and how he (or Mertz) was expelled to either Mexico or Canada?)

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=105715&search=Vrla#relPageId=7&tab=page

SDECE double agent and heroin trafficker, Mertz was sent to Montreal after he helped foil the attack on DeGaulle at Pont-Sur-Seine in 1961.

See also Steve Rivele's research on Antoine Guerini and Mondolini.

A guy named Maurice Phillips did an awful lot of research in his blog "I have some secrets for you". I don't know how much of this is still available online anymore.

http://somesecretsforyou.blogspot.com/2006/01/links-between-jfk-assassination-and.html

He also wrote a book called, De dallas a montreal

The upshot is that three Corsican hitmen took part in the JFK assassination and were paid off in heroin.

Steve Thomas

Steve Thomas

Thank you Steve, the somesecretsforyou article is highly interesting.

Caron leaves immediately and enters Mexico on September 31. On October 2, like a simple tourist, he arrives in Mexico City, just as another visitor, Lee Harvey Oswald, is also in the city on a blindfold mission. Oswald leaves Mexico City on October 3. Caron, who has confided his car to some unknown peoples who have the task to hide something in it, innocently visited the city until October 9.

On October 10 1963, at the Mexico-United States border, the U.S. Customs officers search Caron's car and, by luck, discover 35 kilograms of heroine. At a market price of one million dollars a kilogram, this 35 millions seizure is the second most important of U.S. history.

We know from Jim's article that Albert Osborne never had a regular job, but somehow he was never short of money. Could he somehow have been involved in drug trafficking, disguised as a harmless missionary? That would be a good cover, wouldn't it?

However I'm skeptical about Souètre's involvement in the assassination. According to a French article the origin of that story was a canard.

Parallèlement, les Américains enquêtent. Ils n’ont pas trouvé trace de la moindre expulsion d’un Français de Dallas ou de Fort Worth après l’assassinat. Se penchant sur les listings des personnes ayant voyagé, autour du 22 novembre, ils ont constaté qu’aucun Michel Mertz ni aucun Jean Souètre n’avait été enregistré sur un vol partant ou arrivant à Dallas-Fort Worth. En revanche, ils ont bien un Michel Roux: il était sur un vol Paris-New York puis New York-Fort Worth, le 19 novembre. Son numéro de passeport a été dûment noté. Après vérification, il s’agit bien de celui du Michel Roux retrouvé par les services français.

Les Américains indiquent qu’il a quitté les États-Unis «à Laredo, Texas, pour le Mexique, le 6 décembre 1963». Tout concorde. Les amis de Fort Worth qui ont accueilli le Français confirment son histoire point par point. Et précisent qu’au moment de l’assassinat de Kennedy, le jeune homme déjeunait avec le fils de la maison sur le campus de l’université.

Les services secrets français sont rassurés: l’activiste qui voulait tuer de Gaulle à Mexico n’est pas, comme ils en avaient émis la supposition, le dangereux capitaine Souètre, non plus l’ex-OAS Michel Mertz, mais juste un voyageur inoffensif, un Michel Roux qui s’appelle vraiment Michel Roux et n’a jamais eu l’intention de s’en prendre au General.

http://www.slate.fr/story/78042/assassinat-jfk-dallas-oas

So it appears the investigators found no trace of Souètre nor Mertz but just a harmless tourist, who had been nowhere near Dallas at the time of the assassination. At least that seems to be the official story.

4 hours ago, Mathias Baumann said:

Thank you Steve, the somesecretsforyou article is highly interesting

However I'm skeptical about Souètre's involvement in the assassination. According to a French article the origin of that story was a canard.

So it appears the investigators found no trace of Souètre nor Mertz but just a harmless tourist, who had been nowhere near Dallas at the time of the assassination. At least that seems to be the official story.

Mathias,

I must admit that I find the French Secret Services very confusing - with all the different parties involved, and the constant changing alliances, and when you throw in the KGB infiltration, it leaves me baffled. The only thing I can say is that Souetre denied his involvement all through the 1960's, 70's and 80's. He was very consistent.

If I were to put my money on anybody, it would be Mertz - a known heroin trafficker under the protection of the SDECE.

I've always wondered if there was a connection to the Rose Cheramie story. She said that she was traveling from Florida to Dallas with two"Italians", or people who "resembled Italians".

Could they have been Corsican?  That's just pure speculation on my part..

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1212#relPageId=205&tab=page

Perhaps though, maybe we ought to move this discussion to a different thread and not hijack it from those people who want to talk about Osborne.

Steve Thomas

Phillipe de Vosjoli, US head of French secret service SDECE. defected to the US in Nov. 1963 and immediately after the assassination flew to Mexico and stayed with Colonel Brandstetter for a few weeks. 

Edited by Paul Brancato

Steve

Yes we seem to have hijack this thread. I have a bad habit of doing that.

But before we move on I would like to piggy back onto David Joseph' s post and then I'll leave this thread. I think it's very important. This is the right time to mention it since Joseph's post leads directly to it.

The fact that Oswald did not travel to MC destroys the lone nut theory and points to conspiracy taking the impersonation into account.

The CIA was not involved in the impersonation because they had control of Oswald through Phillips and could have let him (Oswald) bury himself in MC.

IMO, it was military intelligence who orchestrated the impersonation. This caper, the impersonation, was the beginning of an Operation Northwoods event, target Russia.

In Nov/Dec 1963 the CIA was mainly interested in removing Castro, not nuking Russia. 

Edited by George Sawtelle

David:

To get back to the topic, what do you think Osborne was doing on the bus then?

In case the McFarland and two Australian girls story fell apart, was he going to save the day?

Edited by James DiEugenio

1 hour ago, Bruce Johnson said:

George,

I can't help reading your comment and thinking of the Galbraith article re late 1963.

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Essay_-_Did_the_US_Military_Plan_a_Nuclear_First_Strike_for_1963.html

Bruce,

Read the 1963 Report of the Net Evaluation Subcommittee here:

http://nsarchive2.gwu.edu/nukevault/ebb480/docs/doc 10A 1963.pdf

Madness. Just madness.

Steve Thomas

22 hours ago, George Sawtelle said:

The CIA was not involved in the impersonation because they had control of Oswald through Phillips and could have let him (Oswald) bury himself in MC.

No need to leave George - your discussion skills and tapping into new ideas and directions is very encouraging...  you remain one of the enjoyments of posting here...

In all fairness I am rereading State Secret to refresh my memory about the true atmosphere of COLD WAR paranoia that gripped the early 60's.  It is reasonable to conclude that the different factions CIA/FBI/DFS/Cuban Intel/KGB, etc... were not only watching each other but trying to "turn" each other's assets.  It gives deeper meaning to why HQ sent the cables they did starting on the 8th of Oct.

21 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

David:

To get back to the topic, what do you think Osborne was doing on the bus then?

In case the McFarland and two Australian girls story fell apart, was he going to save the day?

I think that Osborne/Bowen was on "A" bus just not the Del Norte arriving in Mex City Friday morning.

2nd paragraph page 44....  Bus ticket stubs from Flecha Rojas....  refer back to the 12/7 report from prev post above  "FNU BOWEN, A COMPANION OF BOWEN"

2nd full paragraph page 46 below states that this man took Flecha Rojas (Red Arrow) from N.Laredo to Monterrey

Flecha Rojas leaves Monterrey at 3:30pm while the N.Laredo to Monterrey leaves at 2pm...  it's over 3 hours to Monterrey
Flecha Rojas baggage manifest states there were 18 people on the bus... yet this includes a line under BOWEN's name, just like McFarland indicating someone traveled with BOWEN.

One good possibility is that THIS PERSON with BOWEN was morphed into Oswald for the story.  We will see this again on the return trip with VOORHEES and other witnesses who either worked for the bus lines or for the government of Mexico...  they too falsely put Oswald on these buses.

Jim... I'd have to ask you - do you know why Lopez's report agreed with the WCR about this travel evidence? was that a condition of his being allowed to focus on Mexico city?

From Ch 5:

Another group of men boarded the bus in San Luis Potosi (among a group of 10 people) which the FBI claims is the same bus that our traveling Oswald took at 8:30am from Mexico City.  It is 580 miles from Mexico City thru Potosi to Monterrey.   It is 260 miles from Mexico City to San Luis Potosi and at 40mph we have a 6-7 hour trip meaning that bus #332 would arrive in Potosi between 2:30 & 3:30pm. (Right on time for Voorhees to leave for Monterrey at 2:40pm) This group, in WCD 1219 p1-4(b) WCD 1219 p1(b)  claims their bus left Potosi at 11am.  It is not possible for an 8:30am bus from Mexico City to get to Potosi in time to leave at 11am.   These men were not on bus #332 that left Mexico at 8:30am.

59f89a594d022_63-09-26Bus516FlechaRojaswithOSWALT-McFarland-BOWENNoMumfordNOTAnahuacorDelNorte.thumb.jpg.79200f01dd2cb9b17410d2abd65c2204.jpg

img_1141_76_300.png

img_1141_77_300.png

23 hours ago, George Sawtelle said:

Disagree here though George...

As I see it, Phillips/Scott ran the "incriminate Oswald" portion of the plan.  Alvarado is a Phillips asset.  Duran could be compromised by the DFS/CIA into confirming something to relieve the CIA of having to divulge secrets of the LI- tapping operations.  When Alvarado was discredited and sent back to Nicaragua all they had was the word of DURAN, AZCUE, photos, and the wire tap transcripts.... and the tapes.

If it was run out of Angleton's with Egerter and Roman and others actively trying to uncover a mole (or any such operation involving Oswald only on the periphery) the idea was to link the name to the concept...  Even when it became obvious that it was not Oswald who the CIA captured in film and tape, Hoover simply adds another person "down there in Mexico" then to admit what his own agents had been telling him all thru Nov - there was nothing indicating Oswald was actually in Mexico.

Even his super secret asset at Gobernacion - the man who would ultimately hand over every piece of Mexico generated evidence for this trip - shows no info on LHO in MX.

As Simpich mentions, the Mexicans and Cubans also ran their own intelligence groups and had their own "mole hunt/plant" agendas. 

While the CIA had operational interest from a military standpoint in Oswald... and he may have been used by the CIA... I see him more associated with the pro/anti-commie/Cuba FBI groups where many of the members are already FBI informants.  FPCC plays a large part in sheep-dipping Oswald.  From what I've read it appears FPCC was run more by the FBI than by the FPCC non-FBI members.

591893a91d594_63-11-04FBIMexifile105-3702NARA124-10230-10426-Thoroughcheck11-4-63thru11-23OswaldnotseenorknowninMExico.thumb.jpg.526a436747ab9585aceb9e2cfb6b44e1.jpg

What had become evident us that the CIA was caught in a dilemma of their own making.

On the one had, they had these tapes which they claimed were of Oswald.  They even had Helms announce that to the FBI on 11/23.

But they could come up with no evidence that Oswald was in Mexico City.  And believe me they tried.  They even checked the air flights for the last two weeks.  Even their two plants inside the Cuban embassy said they saw no trace of him.

And now the FBI realizes they tapes are not of Oswald!

So Phillips and Goodpasture have to walk the tape story backwards, and they now say the tapes were destroyed.  Which is utter crapola.

They then turn the ground investigation over to Win Scott's buddy Echeverria, who will soon be president.  And what this guy did to  CYA for Phillips is incredible.  He actually created something from nothing.  And then Scott lied his head off to Slawson as to why there were no pics of Oswald, and the idiot Slawson believes it.  But they do ask one question as they leave:  Why did the FBI enter the Mexican inquiry so late, actually February?  Anderson had no real answer.( He could not tell the truth, that is they had to wait for the cover up to be installed.)  But suffice it to say the FBI managed to uncover just how phony the DFS inquiry was.

To put it simply, Echvervarria did a cover up job in reverse for Scott.  He created something that did not happen.  And the WC idiots accepted it.

Edited by James DiEugenio

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 10:12 AM, James DiEugenio said:

What had become evident us that the CIA was caught in a dilemma of their own making.

On the one had, they had these tapes which they claimed were of Oswald.  They even had Helms announce that to the FBI on 11/23.

But they could come up with no evidence that Oswald was in Mexico City.  And believe me they tried.  They even checked the air flights for the last two weeks.  Even their two plants inside the Cuban embassy said they saw no trace of him.

And now the FBI realizes they tapes are not of Oswald!

So Phillips and Goodpasture have to walk the tape story backwards, and they now say the tapes were destroyed.  Which is utter crapola.

They then turn the ground investigation over to Win Scott's buddy Echeverria, who will soon be president.  And what this guy did to  CYA for Phillips is incredible.  He actually created something from nothing.  And then Scott lied his head off to Slawson as to why there were no pics of Oswald, and the idiot Slawson believes it.  But they do ask one question as they leave:  Why did the FBI enter the Mexican inquiry so late, actually February?  Anderson had no real answer.( He could not tell the truth, that is they had to wait for the cover up to be installed.)  But suffice it to say the FBI managed to uncover just how phony the DFS inquiry was.

To put it simply, Echvervarria did a cover up job in reverse for Scott.  He created something that did not happen.  And the WC idiots accepted it.

Another fairly big post, but with the docs needed to support it...   While Bill Simpich may be correct about what was going on down there... I see the FBI knowing early on it was not Oswald, knowing he was in Dallas at Odio's, and knowing the CIA was up to something.  The Alvarado story does not surface until after the 22nd (which was imo the Phase 1 needed story and would have remained if not for the LONE NUT.  Alvarado as Phillips "ace in the hole conspiracy story teller" simply had to disappear.

"they could come up with no evidence that Oswald was in Mexico City."

I know you're referring to the CIA here but it was the FBI who actively looked for signs of Oswald all thru Nov....  The CIA handled ALVARADO and DURAN both thru Echevarria ... and claimed since they did not want to reveal sources and methods they'd only use info from their statements.   I don't see where Echeverria was actively creating the documents or even involved in the "travel" portion of the charade.....  that was up to the FBI who repeatedly got it wrong and simply changed directions and kept going. 

If Oswald was doing what most suspect - traveling to Odio and handing around Dallas during that period... the FBI would be aware of this when the 10/10 cables arrive and surely by the time HOSTY brings it to HOOVER's attention on the 18th. The 18th is also the day which marks one of the bookends for the FBI's(PECK) search for signs of Oswald. 

As I see it the FBI knew the very second they got this that Oswald was not in Mexico.  At least not based on what the FBI was doing. And this remains the only reason HOOVER backed the CIA story...  Oswald was working for him at the time - Can you think of any other reason HOOVER backs the CIA here?

The CIA created all the evidence they would need to leave the lasting impression of Oswald in MX... the FBI reinforced and corroborated the lie.

Why did the FBI enter the Mexican inquiry so late, actually February?  Anderson had no real answer.( He could not tell the truth, that is they had to wait for the cover up to be installed.)

This confuses me Jim cause as I saw it, it was the FBI and assets at Gobernacion who "installed" the cover-up.  HARVEY CASH has the FM-11 info typed on cards on the 22nd.  The FBI via CHAPMAN via HARVEY CASH, American Consul Nuevo Laredo had gotten the "manufactured evidence" from their Gobernacion asset... 

All thru Nov and Dec they are following up on MEX on their own.   By Nov 29th the amount of info the FBI has reported on the MX trip is amazing.  CASH also lied in his reports stating that the evidence did NOT state his mode of transportation...  CASH had the Assistant Chief of Mexican Immigration, ARNOLDO TIJERINA, type these up... iow make copies. 

If you go back into the Mexico work looking for CHAPMAN... I believe you will find HE is the one stringing it along with HARVEY CASH so their Gobernacion asset can compile the "correct" evidence.

58b5d97368aeb_63-11-23Tijerina3x5cards.jpg.2539cfcb7ddccb66e59f6b303b550eb1.jpg

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=61172#relPageId=10&tab=page  is the link to the FBI report where they also add what the CIA tells them they did....

Here's a report via Belmont from Shanklin stating they saw the photos and hear the tape... it's not Oswald

All they needed was that cable from 10/10 to NAVY, STATE and FBI.  And then the Win Scott memo via Jeff Woosley of I&NS...  by the 22nd of October the DIRECTOR had received numerous memos via the CIA trail claiming that Oswald was in Mexico City.   CB Peck starts to gather intel on Nov 4th and continues up thru the 23rd...

FBI basically states that the only thing suggesting Oswald was in Mexico City - "SECRET communication subject in contact Soviet Embassy"

Peck tried again on the 23rd....

Edited by David Josephs

David

The MC impersonation was an unprofessional job, it was poorly planned and executed. Had it been a CIA project I believe they do a better job.

If it had been the CIA we would see the real Oswald outside the Cuban consulate on his way to the Russian embassy.. Even a picture of Oswald spliced exiting  the consulate area on his way to the Russian embassy. Similar to the BYP. Just enough for plausible deniability. But the CIA was blindsided by the impersonation. They had no time to fake a photo or photograph Oswald.

The idea of the impersonation of course is to link Oswald with a Russian assassin and the assassination of JFK. If there was a mole hunt going on it was secondary IMO.

34 minutes ago, George Sawtelle said:

David

The MC impersonation was an unprofessional job, it was poorly planned and executed. Had it been a CIA project I believe they do a better job.

If it had been the CIA we would see the real Oswald outside the Cuban consulate on his way to the Russian embassy.. Even a picture of Oswald spliced exiting  the consulate area on his way to the Russian embassy. Similar to the BYP. Just enough for plausible deniability. But the CIA was blindsided by the impersonation. They had no time to fake a photo or photograph Oswald.

The idea of the impersonation of course is to link Oswald with a Russian assassin and the assassination of JFK. If there was a mole hunt going on it was secondary IMO.

hang on a moe with that conclusion George...  lol

Let's go for a second with my assumption/conclusion that Oswald was NOT there....  Duran and Azcue meet someone else.  Whether their flip-flop is part of some Cuban intel plan... IDK.

Duran cannot tell us where she sends Oswald to get Photos for the visa application despite her doing so with such ease and how quickly Oswald supposedly returns.

CORNWELL - So, from all the circumstances, did it appear to your that he just went somewhere locally and had the pictures made?
TIRADO - Yeah. I think that I already explained (to) him where he could take the photographs.
CORNWELL - You told him some locations in town where he could go? Were there some right in the neighborhood of the Consulate there?
TIRADO - That I don't remember.

This alone is absurd on its face.  She works at the consulate and verbally recommends a couple, 3 places for photos for him to get...  but can't remember?  If I remember correctly the FBI checked these as well with negative result.  If she names a place and they don't have the requisite back-up ready, she's caught.  This answer is a perfect WCR-ism. 

So... "the" Oswald is not there but someone is playing the part...  and doesn't really look all that much like Oswald:

Mr. CORNWELL. Directing your attention to the period of time immediately after the assassination, the day of the assassination or the day after the assassination, did you during that period of time have an occasion to see pictures of the alleged assassin in the newspapers or to observe on television the man identified at that time as Lee Harvey Oswald? 

Senor AZCUE. Yes, sir, not so close to the date, not in the first few days, not immediately thereafter. Some time I calculate approximately-and I say this because I am not a great movie fan, but it was in mid-December approximately--I saw at that time the film in which Ruby appears assassinating the Oswald who was there, and I was not able to identify him and only 2 months had gone by since I had seen the Oswald who appeared at the consulate. And I had a clear mental picture because we had had an unpleasant discussion and he had not been very pleasant to me and I did not recognize when I first saw him. I did not recognize Oswald. The man who went to the consulate was a man over 30 years of age and very thin, very thin faced. And the individual I saw in the movie was a young Man, considerably younger, and a fuller face. 

In this case George, the last thing the CIA would do is show a photo of this person... it's not Oswald.  Mystery Man is described as "the only american looking person" to  be caught on these films - and even his photo is backdated from Oct 2nd and 4th to the 1st...   

They did not need to PROVE Oswald was there... Phillips has Alvarado's story ready to go yet he blows it by insisting on an earlier date in September...
He does not say his name when on the line with the Soviet Attache, only when he calls the consulate number on Oct 1 does he finally say LEE OSWALD.  

1 hour ago, George Sawtelle said:

I have to disagree with you here.... 

the idea was to connect Oswald to Cuba to Castro.  While war with Cuba might have meant war with Russia, Cuba was the problem 50 miles from Florida.  
Add to this the pro/anti Castro sheep-dip Oswald had been thru that summer....

I think if we ever got more documentation on Vallee and the Tampa patsy we'd see concurrent actions going on.  VALLEE did not go to Mexico City, that we know, yet if Oswald's trip could be "created" couldn't VALLEE's trip also be created?

You are supposing that by Sept 27 the assassination plan in Dallas had been finalized...  that it would be Oswald who had yet to even take a job in Dallas....  hmmmm

Since Egerter felt pretty confident sending down the "Henry" Oswald marked card info - I think that like a lawyer you don't ask anything you don't already have the answer to....  Egerter had to know that the OSWALD she was sending info on was a construct... and also knew she wouldn't run into trouble for it was her shop and Angelton who initiated the calls to begin with...

It's 1963... you can't claim the man was 35 and then in the next paragraph claim he is LEE HENRY born in 1938.  The mystery man photo may have simply been to see where the info goes and who may associate HENRY to it...  IDK.

------------------------

What it most effectively did was make "conspiracy" with Castro not only possible but plausible.  LBJ traced it right back to Russia and nuclear war... was he "in the know" for this plan...  I doubt it very highly.

It also forced the FBI to CYA over Odio...   Hoover knew it well before he wrote that line about CIA's double dealing with Oswald in Mexico on a January memo...

....  Osborne/Bowen may have been an asset...  like GAUDET getting the needed paperwork for the visa...  His story and the story of everyone else there that day do not jive at all....
If anything, he adds confusion and a dark background that COULD be attached to our little story, but not necessarily.

The world of 1963 was very, very cryptic and filled with intel volunteers....  scratch the surface of 100 people and you're bound to find a bunch of intel assets...  even more so in New Orleans, Dallas, Miami, Montreal and Mexico City... where our little adventure takes place...

Not all were connected to Oswald, just those Oswald seemed to hang out with...  lol