The Education Forum

National Archives release first batch of 2017 JFK documents

George:

a cancer cell is a cell from our own body which starts to proliferate uncontrollably due to factors which are still poorly understood, however, an alteration of a genetic code in own cells (due to radiation, polution, smoking, genetic predispositions, ageing) is assumed. The trick is that cancer cells bypass body's own immune system because they are still recognised as own. A cancer cell developed in mice would still be a mouse cell. It would be completely inefficient in humans. A human body with normal immunity would immediately recognise (based on a molecule called major histocompatibility complex) that the injected cell is actually a foreign cell and would send all chemical and cell immune resources to kill the invader.

I have been informed by colleagues from the cancer research department that there is only one case known in which cancer can be viewed as an infectious disease. It has been described in some specific breeds of dogs in New Zealand which can have cancer in their mouths, and this cancer can spread among those dogs after biting each other.  There has been no case of dissemination of cancer based on contact with live cancer cells in humans. Injecting cancer cells from mice makes it quite clear. 

If you are uncertain about whether killing someone by injecting  live cancer cells is possible and you do not trust my explanations, please consult someone with medical background, or visit some webpages commenting on the possibility of being infected with cancer.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/5/2017 at 3:07 PM, Chris Newton said:

Andre,

There's also some interesting correspondence between Earle Cabell and Alan Dulles in the Dulles archives at Princeton University concerning the Dulles trip to Dallas shortly before the assassination. No smoking guns, but "interesting" nonetheless and maybe more interesting after this reveal.

Where specifically did you find the correspondence with Earle Cabell?  When I search the Princeton Collection's correspondence section nothing comes up; all I can find is his correspondence with Charles.

2 minutes ago, Brian Schmidt said:

Where specifically did you find the correspondence with Earle Cabell?  When I search the Princeton Collection's correspondence section nothing comes up; all I can find is his correspondence with Charles.

Unfortunately the search engine only finds items that are in the title of each PDF and not what is contained inside.  It's a really horrible system that forces me to read each page of each PDF to find items. That is also the reason that I wasn't able to offer a specific location for the documents. I'd try looking at the corresponding "C" category and maybe in the WC related documents. If my memory is correct, there is correspondence related to Dulles' speech in Dallas and his visit there shortly before the assassination. It might be filed under that organization's folder - was that the World Federalists or something like that?

Thanks, Chris.  It seems they've redone the whole collection and it's less user-friendly than it used to be.  I remember being able to view the documents at ease but now you have to scroll through a whole series of documents just to get to the later years' correspondences.

I found an interesting letter Allen Dulles sent to Charles on December 10, 1963:

"Many thanks for your note of December 2.  As you know, I tried to get you to tell you of my trip to Dallas and meeting with your brother and sister-in-law.  The Mayor was busy with another meeting during my brief stay in Dallas.  

Since then there have been new tragedies and new problems, and I shall want to talk with you about them as soon as our Commission gets really organized.

Clover and I are just back from a few days in Florida, which were interrupted by the first meeting of our Commission.  In any event, we had several delightful days - and I had to give an address - at a beautiful resort called Ponte Verde, near Jacksonville.

Clover joins me in sending Jacklyn and you all best wishes."

2 hours ago, Brian Schmidt said:

I found an interesting letter Allen Dulles sent to Charles on December 10, 1963:

That may have been what I saw and falsely attributed it as being to Earle.

You are correct about the user friendliness. There is a seating diagram from a dinner at the Alibi club that I found there once and I have never been able to re-locate. I'm suspicious that it may have been withdrawn.

Andrej

The human body with a normal immune system ... the key words.

The immune system, in this case Castro, would be broken down by radiation from x-ray photos. The doctor, who is one of the plotters, will schedule enough x-rays to damage Castro's immune system. Who will question the doctor? Without a healthy immune system, the cancerous monkey cells will be left unchecked to proliferate.

George:

I have commented on X-rays "therapy" delivered to Castro prior to injecting him with live cancer cells on September 10, 2016 in a thread devoted to Mrs. Baker. The dosage of X-rays would have to be by several orders higher than a dose we receive by undergoing a diagnostic X-ray. Further, in order to suppress the immune response against cells from a donor, massive X-rays would have to be repeated daily over few weeks. For illustration: immunosuppression in leukemia patients receiving bone marrow grafts would require an X ray dose of 3400 rad with 200 rad per day. However, even people with high school education knew at that time that radiation in larger doses was harmful. The leukemia patients undergoing X-ray treatment to suppress the immune system before receiving bone marrow grafts need to be kept in completely sterile environment and any, even very minor, inflammation needs to be sorted out beforehand else they would die from sepsis developing from the small inflammation or infection. For instance, suspect teeth are extracted as a caries  in one tooth could kill the patient before he or she would be able to receive the graft. Castro or one of his several doctors or his protecting detail would not allow such X-ray "treatment" for no good reason. 

There is one more issue with Mrs. Baker's bioweapon. The condition of transportation of live cancer cells in a canister or a jar for days in hot weather conditions appears just as fantastic as burning out Mr. Castro's immune system with X rays. If living cells were to survive a lengthy transport they would need to be cooled to a low temperature (such as ovum or a sperm cell if it needs to be used for fertilisation in future). If not frozen, a living cell would survive and/or not alter their properties only if the medium is constantly monitored for pH (acidity), temperature and several other biochemical parameters. The idea of Lee transporting living cancer cells in an ordinary bag for days is just ridiculous. Please note that the vaccine human receive e.g. to immunise then against tuberculosis contain fragments of dead cells, not live cells. Even so, the expiration date of each vaccine is carefully observed. After days of transportation in hot subtropic conditions and after some two more weeks spent with burning Castro with X-rays, the jars would contain a stinking soup which would indeed kill anyone by causing a systemic sepsis.

Andrej

Chronic low dose radiation does suppress the immune system. Doses as low as 100 rad.

I recently read an article that discusses this very issue. If you like I can post it for your review.

From "Me and Lee" Judyth Vary Baker pg 495

Clay Shaw arrived with a zippered bag like the blue one Lee owned. It held two thermoses, one contained the deadly cancer cells. The other contained a sterile medium for replenising the liquid in the other thermos to keep the cells alive. There were also packets resembling packets of sugar to make more sterile medium, if necessary.

pg 499

There he was handed a second blue zippered "lunch bag" and told that it contained fresh cancer cells which would give the Product two extra days of shelf life.

pg 500

Lee went to the disignated drop-off point ... a souvenir shop where he was supposed to meet a medical technician that would continue to keep the cells alive.

So apparently steps were taken to preserve the designer cancer. Oswald, who left Louisianna in the morning by plane, would fly to Dallas and then Houston where he would take a bus to the Mexican border and then to Mexico City. In Mexico City he would hand the weaponized cancer to a cuban who would then take it to Cuba.

But I believe there was a more sinister plan in the works. Oswald would get as far as Laredo where he was met by two cubans who told him the plan had been called off and he was drive to Dallas with them. Upon arriving in Dallas, Oswald and the two cubans met with Sylvia Odio at her house. But what happened to the second blue bag supposedly containing weaponized cancer? And what happened to the original blue bag that was given Oswald in Louisianna? I believe the second blue bag was taken to Dallas by Oswald where it was discarded and the original blue bag with the weaponized cancer was left in Houston.

I don't think Oswald made it to Mexico City.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

For the JVB loyalists.... a question

she says she took a bus to and from work at Reilly for 11 weeks with her lover Lee....she was set us to pretend to be a secretary for a V.P. there.... if I remember correctly...

When was she at Ochsner’s clinic working with lead scientist Mary Sherman?

(please don’t tell me those 2 met at Ferris to perform these experiments all night, and jvb goes back to work with Ozzie, we all know what a bunch of bs that is given what was claimed to be developed)

Cant be a scientist working at Ochsner and be at Reilly all day....

:o   :huh:   :up

15 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

For the JVB loyalists.... a question

she says she took a bus to and from work at Reilly for 11 weeks with her lover Lee....she was set us to pretend to be a secretary for a V.P. there.... if I remember correctly...

When was she at Ochsner’s clinic working with lead scientist Mary Sherman?

(please don’t tell me those 2 met at Ferris to perform these experiments all night, and jvb goes back to work with Ozzie, we all know what a bunch of bs that is given what was claimed to be developed)

Cant be a scientist working at Ochsner and be at Reilly all day....

:o   :huh:   :up

I can’t believe anyone still buys into her story. Did her name ever come up in any of the Garrison files or any other file dealing with New Orleans?

Edited by John Kozlowski