The Education Forum

What's the deal with Michael Baden???

10 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

"Blakey set the investigation back 20 years."  Yes David, but was it intentional on his part?

No doubt Ron....   When the CIA places/replaces someone, pretty good chance the activities which follow are orchestrated.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

Baden was my professor for Legal Medicine Class in law school. my sense was he went along with the official story to help his career path. However, he told some funny stories about what happened when Rockefeller died having sex with Megan Marshak.....  

Baden's lack of discretion along these lines was purportedly a factor in his ouster from his job as NYC's top pathologist.

Another feather in Baden's cap is his testimony in the O.J. Simpson trial. Based on Nicole and Goldman's autopsies, Baden strongly suggested that O.J. didn't do it.

3 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

Another feather in Baden's cap is his testimony in the O.J. Simpson trial. Based on Nicole and Goldman's autopsies, Baden strongly suggested that O.J. didn't do it.

He also argued for Phil Spector's innocence. The fact Baden's wife was Spector's attorney, and had arranged for him to receive more than six figures for a few weeks' work had nothing to do with it, of course.

Baden looked at the JFK case as a way to make a name and money for himself.

There should be no question about that today.

He should have never stayed after Tanenbaum left.

3 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

He also argued for Phil Spector's innocence. The fact Baden's wife was Spector's attorney, and had arranged for him to receive more than six figures for a few weeks' work had nothing to do with it, of course.

There are three things, then, that we learned from Baden, all three of which make perfect sense. Oswald did it but O.J. and Spector didn't.

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 9:01 AM, James DiEugenio said:

Ron:

For that story, read my two part article "The Sins of Robert Blakey".  Its in The Assassinations, or on the Probe CD.

Short answer:  there was a conscious effort to fabricate the conflict between Sprague and Gonzalez. Then, the evidence says that Chris Dodd had a role in bringing on Blakey.  

From the start, the Blakey approach was quite different than the Sprague approach.  As I talked about in my David GIglio interview: 1.) Blakey worked in secret: no press conferences,  everyone signs non disclosure agreements. 2.) The FBI, and CIA would have right to final review as to what made it into the Final Report and volumes.  Which is why the Lopez Report was not published until the ARRB. And Blakey never complained in public about what the FBI and CIA were doing to his committee.  And then he, Billings, and two other people stuck around to write the Final Report.  Everyone else was gone.  In many places, that Final Report is full of baloney.  

And lastly, here is a guy who gave back something like 425,000 dollars of his budget, and then laid off employees like Al Gonzalez, and did not test every site in the plaza for he acoustics evidence.

I've got The Assassinations, I should have thought of and reviewed it before posting.  On vacation though, not at hand if I had.  Any idea who was behind the conscious effort to fabricate the conflict between Sprague and Gonzales?

That is a good question.

I name one of the people involved in that effort in that essay.  But I was not able to trace precisely where that effort came from.

I remember when Baden testified before HSCA. He was holding CE 399 and talking about how "DAMAGED and Flattened" the bullet was.  A xxxx of the first order. I would not trust a word he said on any matter. Clearly a paid disinformationist. 

For those not in the know, Dr. Baden was so under-informed about the JFK medical evidence, he testified with an exhibit upside down.

I proved this here:

9 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

For those not in the know, Dr. Baden was so under-informed about the JFK medical evidence, he testified with an exhibit upside down.

I proved this here:

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEvZWeYXpec]

Pat,

Great video.    Also, your web site at http://www.patspeer.com/ is superb.

It seems to me that Baden knew that the exhibit was in the incorrect position -- so that he could more easily misrepresent the contents.

By the way -- any lawyer or agent is paid to spin the facts to suit his or her client -- so that's no surprise.

The surprise in this case is that the real Client was the American People, who wanted the truth about former President JFK.

So -- who was paying the bill?  The US Government.  To what end?  To perpetuate the Lone Nut theory of Lee Harvey Oswald.  That's it.  That's all.  

Thank goodness it's finally 2017, when the JFK Records Act is finally due -- and the whole nonsense will be over and done.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
Baden as agent

His name is Baden, not Bader, and he is not a lawyer.

12 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

His name is Baden, not Bader, and he is not a lawyer.

I know it's already been edited and I make my share of mistakes but was he maybe thinking of Darth Bader?

In any case, I maintain that Baden knew very well that the JFK exhibit was upside down, and he rightly guessed that the court would NOT know that the exhibit was upside down.  In that way, Baden could argue -- with full awareness -- a misleading case.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo