The Education Forum

Deposition of Marita Lorenz in Hunt v. Weberman (1978)

(Re: the article link posted by Doug Caddy above:)

Was Roy Cohn a "genuine anticommunist." or an opportunist?  Could he have been blackmailed into the anticommunist crusade through the same type sexuality-based extortion that Cohn/Rothstein described?  Not that Cohn deserves any excuses.

Edited by David Andrews

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, one does become aware of how much ( and for how long ) people in our own government agencies spy on fellow Americans and even try to entice them into compromising situations so they can control them.

Hoover tried to ( and successfully did ) get the goods on everyone. Celebrities, all our federal elected officials, etc. Just so mind boggling in it's scope.  It's so sick.  Amazing ( and also disturbing ) that we don't look upon this reality as it is.

Studying the JFK assassination and related realms for decades has exposed so much about America that is so dark it's tragic.

Edited by Joe Bauer

On 8/16/2017 at 11:57 PM, Joe Bauer said:

Sadly, one does become aware of how much ( and for how long ) people in our own government agencies spy on fellow Americans and even try to entice them into compromising situations so they can control them.

Hoover tried to ( and successfully did ) get the goods on everyone. Celebrities, all our federal elected officials, etc. Just so mind boggling in it's scope.  It's so sick.  Amazing ( and also disturbing ) that we don't look upon this reality as it is.

Studying the JFK assassination and related realms for decades has exposed so much about America that is so dark it's tragic.

Joe,

The following is my opinion.

It is a mistake to fret over the CIA -- but in the case of the JFK assassination (as in today's world) we should fret over the Radical Right.

When Ex-General Edwin Walker gave speeches in film, 1961-1962, the logo of these films was the Confederate Flag -- trying to whip up his base -- which was the Radical Right.  In the introduction of these films, the song in the background is, "I Wish I Was in Dixie."

When JFK gave his pro-MLK speech on  the evening of June 11, 1963, it was only a few hours after that -- in the early morning hours of June 12, 1963, that Civil Rights activist Medgar Evers what shot in the back in his own driveway, by the Radical Right.

Medgar Evers was the guy who helped James Meredith become the first Black American student at Ole Miss University -- despite the bloody racial riot started there by Ex-General Edwin Walker in protest of it.

So -- please focus on the real issues of 1963 -- as well as the real issues of today.  The CIA is a far lighter worry, in my opinion.

Marita Lorenz, Frank Sturgis, Gerry Patrick Hemming, Loran Hall -- these folks weren't in the CIA -- they were mercenaries.  In the case of the JFK assassination, they were taking money from the Radical Right (some of which was supplied by the Mafia, admittedly; e.g. Marcello through Banister and Ferrie).  But the bosses were in the Radical Right (and even CIA rogues like Hunt and Morales were taking orders from these Minutemen.)  This CT explains more than any other CT -- in my opinion.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo