The Education Forum
Douglas Caddy

Attorney's file on Roger Stone, LaRouche and Russia influencing the 2016 presidential election

😎😎😎

44 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Don’t quite know how you find the fortitude to argue with Trumper propagandists. 

Keeps me off the streets...

6 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

😎😎😎

Keeps me off the streets...

I'm going to interpret that statement as an admission that you are working for Share Blue or similar type media manipulator.

It would not be unusual and someone has to do it. Clearly plenty of money is spent on narrative spinning on Social Media so there is nothing conspiratorial about my interpretation. It is also pretty obvious that at least one other thread participant is here for the money (not necessarily as a salaryman, more likely to protect an older "franchise.")

Not to mention, most of your comments on this particular forum thread suggest your heart is not really in it. Many days you are just "mailing it in." That happens to all of us, no matter what type of job we have, whether a $15/hr Walmart Greeter or $1,500/hr K-Street Lawyer. 

Cliff, I don't see this guys face on the Shareblue mast head page any more. If you are working for David Brock and not some other Social Media "Influencer" platform, is he still around? That face is too memeable so he might still work there, but had to take it down. 

“I always tease David that he finds all of these nerd virgins and locks them away in a vault where they never see sunlight or have a drink or get laid. But God bless them!” - Former Clinton White House adviser Paul Begala

Here is a good Mother Jones article that ecompases the Paul Begala quote called David Brock’s Army of “Nerd Virgins” Has Hillary’s Back. (Inside the former Clinton antagonist’s operation to destroy the anti-Hillary memes he once unleashed.)

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I'm going to interpret that statement as an admission that you are working for Share Blue or similar type media manipulator.

I'm going to interpret that comment as an admission you are hella gullible.

43 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Methinks Mr. Wheeler doth protest too much. Very ‘1984’ of him to accuse you of working for some media manipulator. Turn everything on it’s head.

45 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

So you are saying my NY Jets are not going to the Superbowl for the first time since 1969 this year, even though owner Woody Johnson said they would?

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Methinks Mr. Wheeler doth protest too much. Very ‘1984’ of him to accuse you of working for some media manipulator. Turn everything on it’s head.

Or maybe 1948 Paul. 

See how I did that?

I transposed the 8 and the 4.

I turn everything on its head.

Diabolico.

Edited by Robert Wheeler

This thread is now about forum members and how witty they can be. It’s worthless. Shut it down or move it where it is not a showcase; the principals will quickly lose interest.

58 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

So you are saying my NY Jets are not going to the Superbowl for the first time since 1969 this year, even though owner Woody Johnson said they would?

The Oakland Raiders are going to win the next Superbowl.

I say that every year...for a little while...

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

Could be generational. 

For old guys like us it's a stock line -- "keeps me off the streets" is another way of saying "keeps me out of trouble."

The U.S. ambassador to Ukraine is abruptly leaving her post following a concerted effort by Rudy Giuliani and Trump’s media allies to connect Yovanovitch to a wide-ranging conspiracy theory involving Hillary Clinton, Paul Manafort, and Joe Biden’s work in Ukraine.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/05/donald-trump-fox-news-us-ambassdor-ukraine-masha-yovanovitch?verso=true&fbclid=IwAR00655QOw0g88dvPW9g6T_dvlwbkg-kpzLobr5os2vtmbSes5c-3a84l64

Roger Stone was being investigated by Mueller for far more crimes than he now faces charges for, attorneys say

By Katelyn Polantz, CNN

Updated 8:55 PM ET, Fri May 10, 2019

From the article: The "FBI was investigating various crimes at different times, such as Stone for accessory after the fact, misprision of a felony, conspiracy, false statements, unauthorized access of a protected computer, obstruction of justice, witness tampering, wire fraud, attempt and conspiracy to commit wire fraud, and foreign contributions ban," Stone's attorneys wrote in a filing in his federal criminal case on Friday, citing search warrants that are still secret.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/10/politics/roger-stone-mueller-crimes/index.html

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Now you see with Robert's accusations about another member of this forum, how tenuous his premises are, and really paranoid his desire to allege conspiracy truly is. 

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

What happens when it turns out General Flynn was working as a DIA source when he went to that Dinner with Putin in December 2015?

What if the DIA pre-brief and  debrief of Flynn are declassified?

What if Misfud was also at that dinner?

Is Misfud GRU or MI6?

Who told McCabe that Flynn was colluding with the Russians?

Did McCabe know Flynn was working for the DIA when he opened the investigation?

Why did Obama tell Trump to watch out for Flynn?

18 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Now you see with Robert's accusations about another member of this forum, how tenuous his premises are, and really paranoid his desire to allege conspiracy truly is. 

"There will be no paranoia on the conspiracy forum!"

21 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

This thread is now about forum members and how witty they can be. It’s worthless. Shut it down or move it where it is not a showcase; the principals will quickly lose interest.

Don't read it then Michael Clark. As long as it is up, the opposing sides will just continue defending their positions. Some are better at it than others (on both sides of the argument.)

The subject matter may be serious, but no one (on either side) has turned vindictive or hateful. It's how grown-ups are supposed to argue. Sometimes being clever or funny takes the edge off a topic that could easily be more vitriolic.