The Education Forum

Did the Dallas Radical Right kill JFK?

Paul Trejo

1 hour ago, Roger DeLaria said:

Leander Perez is another radical figure I'm starting to read about a bit. I recently The book Leander Perez: Boss of the Delta, but haven't read it yet. He clearly had no love lost for Kennedy:

On the presidential level, Perez, as chair of the Democratic State Central Committee, attempted to deny Louisiana’s electoral votes to liberal candidates. In 1960 he created a slate of unpledged electors in defiance of Louisiana’s vote for John F. Kennedy. In 1964 he backed George Wallace, until the Alabama governor withdrew in favor of Republican Barry Goldwater, who carried Louisiana. In 1968 Perez backed Wallace, who won Louisiana. He donated large sums to conservative candidates, campaigning chiefly in Louisiana. In state and national elections, Plaquemines cast few votes, but Perez could deliver them in a bloc. There was virtual unanimity in the parishwide vote—a combination of respect for Perez and voter fraud.

http://www.knowlouisiana.org/entry/leander-perez

This is another interesting tidbit from HSCA Deposition of Hemming I came across.

The Operation 40 group was the intended new government for Cuba -- 
they were sponsored by Carlos Marcello and Leander Perez (pp 130-131).

http://aarclibrary.org/publib/jfk/hsca/unpub_testimony/pdf/Hemming_3-21-78.pdf

Guy Banister, Leander Perez, and Jim Garrison

http://www.jfk-online.com/jpsgblpjg.html

William F. Buckley Jr. interview with Leander Perez

Roger,

Perez is as crooked as it's possible to be IMO.   He's a Walker-Barnett-Hunt-Garrison-Banister associate.   Earlier in the thread I posted a couple quotes from Garrison blaming the far right for the assassination.  Garrison suddenly switches to blaming the CIA after a meeting with Roselli....I suggest his far-right investigation was getting too close to Perez-Marcello and so Perez-Marcello gave Garrison an offer he couldn't refuse: point your investigation a different direction or ......

Jason

Edited by Jason Ward

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Just as Robert DePugh failed to control the Minutemen from his headquarters in Missouri, so also Robert Welch could have no direct command and control over the Minutemen local chiefs.

we have DALLAS MINUTEMEN, led by General Walker (according to James Hosty), and they are the most likely suspects in the DALLAS assassination of JFK (according to ATF agent Frank Ellsworth, Harry Dean, Jack Ruby and others).  

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Hi Paul,

1> According to at least one FBI informant, General Walker was the local leader of the Minutemen (and not DePugh).  {see figure 1}

2> The FBI in Dallas starts denying ANY radical right presence in Dallas shortly after the assassination, but strangely files some reports at times indicating the Minutemen exist in the area.   This is only apparent by reading the released unredacted documents from beginning to end from Dallas and James Hosty.  I think I could build a CT and write a book based on this data set alone - if I were interested in building a CT.   {see figure 2 & 3}

Jason

Fig. 1: Walker, not DePugh, has more influence in North Texas according to a Minutemen informant:

Walker_leads_over_Pugh_in_Ft_W.png

Fig. 2: The FBI in Dallas is reporting Minutemen active in the area; note marginalia suggesting to check with DPD Intelligence officer Revill.  Revill will deny any such Minutemen presence in Dallas.   Should Revill be looked at more closely?   Is Revill in the far right circles or even a Minutemen himself?

9_63_Minutement_active_in_Dallas.png

Kemp_says_Minutemen_in_Dallas_63.png

Fig. 3: The FBI in Dallas is now u-turned and DENIES Minutemen are active in the area - a sudden switch after the assassination....the Dallas FBI goes through a schizophrenic spell of reporting on active Minutement/Far-Right groups but alternatively denying they exist....

1_64_Dallas_FBI_denies_Minutemen_now_or_

Edited by Jason Ward

14 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

Hi Paul,

1> According to at least one FBI informant, General Walker was the local leader of the Minutemen (and not DePugh).  {see figure 1}

2> The FBI in Dallas starts denying ANY radical right presence in Dallas shortly after the assassination, but strangely files some reports at times indicating the Minutemen exist in the area.   This is only apparent by reading the released unredacted documents from beginning to end from Dallas and James Hosty.  I think I could build a CT and write a book based on this data set alone - if I were interested in building a CT.   {see figure 2 & 3}

Jason

Fig. 1: Walker, not DePugh, has more influence in North Texas according to a Minutemen informant:

Walker_leads_over_Pugh_in_Ft_W.png

Fig. 2: The FBI in Dallas is reporting Minutemen active in the area; note marginalia suggesting to check with DPD Intelligence officer Revill.  Revill will deny any such Minutemen presence in Dallas.   Should Revill be looked at more closely?   Is Revill in the far right circles or even a Minutemen himself?

Fig. 3: The FBI in Dallas is now u-turned and DENIES Minutemen are active in the area - a sudden switch after the assassination....the Dallas FBI goes through a schizophrenic spell of reporting on active Minutement/Far-Right groups but alternatively denying they exist....

Jason,

Your active research into new releases of FBI records pursuant to the JFK Records Act of 1992, is scientific and important, in my opinion.  Allow me to supplement your new findings with an old statement by FBI agent James Hosty (1996).   Hosty wrote:

"In the 1920's, when the Ku Klux Klan played a dominant role in the city, Dallas had been known as the "Hate Capital" of the country...These days it was apparent to me that a large and obnoxious segment of the Dallas population was seemingly cut from the same cloth as its 1920's predecessors.  Because of this strong radical right wing, Dallas was considered enemy territory for Kennedy.

"My caseload in the four-man counter-intelligence squad in the Dallas office was dominated by right-wingers.  I spent much of my time tracking the movements and actions of both Klan members and members of the former US Army General Edwin Walker's radical militia group, known as the Minutemen."  (James Hosty, Assignment Oswald, 1996, p. 4)

Keep digging, Jason!   It's helping me build my CT!

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

5 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Keep digging, Jason!   It's helping me build my CT!

Paul, here's one of my favorite clues from the MFF files.

I wonder if you can incorporate this into your CT?

On April 10, 1963 a shot is fired through General Walker's home on Turtle Creek in Dallas.   George de Mohrenschildt taunts Oswald about this right away but nothing is admitted.   The next related event is an April 22nd letter from Miami to DPD implicating the Cubans and specifically the Cuban Embassy in Mexico City.  But this letter is little known and I'm not aware of any CT that incorporates its implications. 

Who would be interested in implicating the Cuban Embassy in Mexico City for the attack on Walker?  

...and since this letter talks of a KGB spy school for assassins, isn't this letter getting suspiciously close to predicting the Oswald-Kostikov linkup that is obviously someone's intended narrative of Oswald in Mexico City?

Jason

Screen_Shot_2017_09_25_at_5_33_15_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_09_25_at_5_33_29_PM.png

5 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

Paul, here's one of my favorite clues from the MFF files.

I wonder if you can incorporate this into your CT?

On April 10, 1963 a shot is fired through General Walker's home on Turtle Creek in Dallas.   George de Mohrenschildt taunts Oswald about this right away but nothing is admitted.   The next related event is an April 22nd letter from Miami to DPD implicating the Cubans and specifically the Cuban Embassy in Mexico City.  But this letter is little known and I'm not aware of any CT that incorporates its implications. 

Who would be interested in implicating the Cuban Embassy in Mexico City for the attack on Walker?  

...and since this letter talks of a KGB spy school for assassins, isn't this letter getting suspiciously close to predicting the Oswald-Kostikov linkup that is obviously someone's intended narrative of Oswald in Mexico City?

Jason

Screen_Shot_2017_09_25_at_5_33_15_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_09_25_at_5_33_29_PM.png

Jason,

I have not seen this important letter before.   I will, however, hazard some guesses about its source.

The source is evidently a Cuban.  I say this because of the last sentence -- the English is broken in a Spanish style.

Also, this writer is quick to blame Fidel Castro, quick to blame the Communists, and quick to blame the Cuban Embassy in Mexico City.

This person could be a Cuban Exile living in Mexico City, or could be a Cuban Exile living in the Southern States of the USA, and had visited Mexico City several times, and had a good idea of what he was talking about.

Today we know that the Cuban Embassy in Mexico City was staffed by supporters of Fidel Castro, and in 1963 they would have been outright Communists.  Yet, since Communist Party membership was illegal in Mexico, they would never have admitted it openly.

This letter is an attempt to "out" them.

The writer, in my opinion, was Carlos Bringuier.   Bringuier was a featured speaker for the John Birch Society and other Radical Right groups in the USA, always collecting funds for his Cuban DRE brigade.  He often shared the speaking podium with General Walker.

It is predictable that a Cuban Exile would support General Walker, who was an outspoken critic of JFK and Fidel Castro in the same speech -- often accusing JFK of Communism and a close friendship with Fidel Castro.

Cuban Exiles had very high hopes that a Rightwing force in the USA would soon rise to liberate Cuba in 1963.  Some had hopes in General Walker -- and I think we can name Carlos Bringuier as one of those Cuban Exiles.

The letter that you shared, Jason, does sound like an advertising blurb.  It was carefully crafted to lay blame but also to share specific facts about the Cuban Embassy in Mexico City -- as well as a legend about a sniper from Cuba trying to kill Walker because he spoke out against Fidel Castro.

As for the details about the KGB and the School in Moscow -- those are probably historical elements borrowed from other speeches to make this letter more colorful.   I don't mind saying that the tone of this letter sounds like General Walker's speeches -- and so it may be that General Walker helped Carlos Bringuier by sending him suggestions about details to add to his letter.

This is just my guess.  I'm very curious about the signature which was censored by the FBI.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

19 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Jason,

...- and so it may be that General Walker helped Carlos Bringuier by sending him suggestions about details to add to his letter.

This is just my guess.  I'm very curious about the signature which was censored by the FBI.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Hi Paul,

I feel the letter writer has to be connected to the Kennedy assassination because the Walker attack of 10 April attributed to Oswald is such an integral part of the assassination narrative.  As we've discussed, there is more than one narrative to the 10 April shooting at General Walker's house, with WC types citing it as proof of Oswald's proclivity towards political violence and Walker himself choosing to cite the incident as evidence of a vast Left wing communist conspiracy. 

The way I understand the CIA-did-it CT is that they say Walker and Oswald were in no way connected other than the CIA's amazing ability to forge a letter in Oswald's handwriting and put it in Ruth Paine's house, which in turn connected him to the 10 April attack on Walker....even though Walker himself connected Oswald to the 10 April attack well before the Paine letter was found.  Either way, or whatever CT one believes, in my view the 22 April letter to DPD reprinted above attaching commies and the Cuban Embassy in Mexico City to the 10 April Walker shooting is just way too close to the Oswaldish legend(s) disseminated after the assassination for there not to be a connection.    So, I think every major CT must account for this letter, but, I think it fits fine with both a Right Wing CT or a CIA CT because Paul Trejo has Walker (or Walker's friend Carlos Bringuier) writing such letters - and others say the CIA writes all the letters written in America during this era if needed to tie the CIA to a conspiracy.

Here's a hypothesis that just popped into my tiny brain: Not before that summer does Walker himself (yet) designate Oswald as the 10April attacker, but Walker and his pals Carlos Bringuier, Robert Surrey, etc., have since the night of 10 April planned to attribute the attack on a commie nut linked to the Cuban Embassy in Mexico City.   As you suggest, it is obviously known that the MC embassy is populated by true communists like Sylvia Duran.  It's the perfect scaremongering locale - a foreign embassy in a foreign country, somewhat out of reach, but very near to America and quite menacing to the southern border.

Later, somewhere between the Canal Street incident and the Mexico City interlude, Oswald bubbles up to assume the role of attempted political assassin in the Walker attack and is pronounced the patsyfied political assassin-in-waiting for the 22 Nov attack.  Oswald's patsy role is crystallized by late September, which in turn requires a flagrant, highly documented, CIA/FBI-attention-getting trip by Oswald/"Oswald" to the Cuban Embassy in MC complete with phone tap evidence to further consumate Oswald's ties to the twin evils of Castro and the Soviets....

In short: the outlines of blaming the 10April shooting on the commies/Castro forces operating out of the embassy in MC are in place early on; Oswald himself as patsy and spokesmodel for commie-nut assassins on the loose in Dallas is not yet established until sometime later.   The Mexico City sitcom is produced to help tie in Oswald to both Walker and JFK attacks, motivated by his extreme communist feeling in service of Castro and the Soviets.  The letter to DPD above is an early, weak attempt in the broad effort to one day germinate a patsy fall guy, although the patsy's identity is as yet uncertain.  Perhaps Banister played a role in the 10 April Walker attack but as yet LHO was not identified to Walker, nor was LHO as yet the designated patsy?   Perhaps they thought they might even succeed in starting a return to McCarthyism with the Walker attack alone....What do you think? 

I think the conspirators were unsure of how to proceed or what the final plan would be and this DPD letter represents the state of only vague planning at this stage.   BTW, it almost looks too-Cubany to me; almost like someone {Walker?} wanting to pretend to be Cuban....

Jason

Edited by Jason Ward

Here's another intriguing clue no one ever talks about, which may or may not be relevant to a Right Wing conspiracy.  A trusted paid FBI informant in NY reports an overheard conversation between the Polish ambassador and a Polish journalist.   

I think the Poles are attributing the JFK assassination to:

"?????    S O C I E T Y"

????but what word or phrase phonetically sounds like 'MB' ????

Jason

Curry_and_Ruby_Polish_ambassador.png

51 minutes ago, Jason Ward said:

Hi Paul,

I feel the letter writer has to be connected to the Kennedy assassination because the Walker attack of 10 April attributed to Oswald is such an integral part of the assassination narrative.  As we've discussed, there is more than one narrative to the 10 April shooting at General Walker's house, with WC types citing it as proof of Oswald's proclivity towards political violence and Walker himself choosing to cite the incident as evidence of a vast Left wing communist conspiracy. 

The way I understand the CIA-did-it CT is that they say Walker and Oswald were in no way connected other than the CIA's amazing ability to forge a letter in Oswald's handwriting and put it in Ruth Paine's house, which in turn connected him to the 10 April attack on Walker....even though Walker himself connected Oswald to the 10 April attack well before the Paine letter was found.  Either way, or whatever CT one believes, in my view the 22 April letter to DPD reprinted above attaching commies and the Cuban Embassy in Mexico City to the 10 April Walker shooting is just way too close to the Oswaldish legend(s) disseminated after the assassination for there not to be a connection.    So, I think every major CT must account for this letter, but, I think it fits fine with both a Right Wing CT or a CIA CT because Paul Trejo has Walker (or Walker's friend Carlos Bringuier) writing such letters - and others say the CIA writes all the letters written in America during this era if needed to tie the CIA to a conspiracy.

Here's a hypothesis that just popped into my tiny brain: Not before that summer does Walker himself (yet) designate Oswald as the 10April attacker, but Walker and his pals Carlos Bringuier, Robert Surrey, etc., have since the night of 10 April planned to attribute the attack on a commie nut linked to the Cuban Embassy in Mexico City.   As you suggest, it is obviously known that the MC embassy is populated by true communists like Sylvia Duran.  It's the perfect scaremongering locale - a foreign embassy in a foreign country, somewhat out of reach, but very near to America and quite menacing to the southern border.

Later, somewhere between the Canal Street incident and the Mexico City interlude, Oswald bubbles up to assume the role of attempted political assassin in the Walker attack and is pronounced the patsyfied political assassin-in-waiting for the 22 Nov attack.  Oswald's patsy role is crystallized by late September, which in turn requires a flagrant, highly documented, CIA/FBI-attention-getting trip by Oswald/"Oswald" to the Cuban Embassy in MC complete with phone tap evidence to further consumate Oswald's ties to the twin evils of Castro and the Soviets....

In short: the outlines of blaming the 10April shooting on the commies/Castro forces operating out of the embassy in MC are in place early on; Oswald himself as patsy and spokesmodel for commie-nut assassins on the loose in Dallas is not yet established until sometime later.   The Mexico City sitcom is produced to help tie in Oswald to both Walker and JFK attacks, motivated by his extreme communist feeling in service of Castro and the Soviets.  The letter to DPD above is an early, weak attempt in the broad effort to one day germinate a patsy fall guy, although the patsy's identity is as yet uncertain.  Perhaps Banister played a role in the 10 April Walker attack but as yet LHO was not identified to Walker, nor was LHO as yet the designated patsy?   Perhaps they thought they might even succeed in starting a return to McCarthyism with the Walker attack alone....What do you think? 

I think the conspirators were unsure of how to proceed or what the final plan would be and this DPD letter represents the state of only vague planning at this stage.   BTW, it almost looks too-Cubany to me; almost like someone {Walker?} wanting to pretend to be Cuban....

Jason

Jason,

I do agree that there are three elements in this 22Apr1963 letter that are attributed to Lee Harvey Oswald after the JFK assassination, namely: (1) the Cuban Consulate in Mexico City; (2) the KGB; and (3) an assassination school in Russia.

From this point of view, the JFK plotters could have manipulated many different Patsies into this role.  But Lee Harvey Oswald was a live wire -- he was eating out of Guy Banister's hand -- by using money from Clay Shaw, probably -- and probably being offered a full-time job in the CIA if he played ball with Guy Banister and David Ferrie.

It seems to me that Edwin Walker is far smarter than historians have recognized so far.

However, Jason, it still seems to me correct that: (1) Oswald tried to shoot Walker on 10Apr1963, goaded by George DeMohrenschildt; (2) Walker found out about it from the FBI (under the table) only four days after the shooting, 14Apr1963, said Dick Russell from Natasha Voshinin; and (3) Walker tracked Lee Harvey Oswald for the rest of the year, UNDERGROUND, for the remainder of 1963.

The 22Apr1963 letter from this Cuban (perhaps Carlos Bringuier, a confederate of Edwin Walker) does indeed have language that seems imitated from the speeches of Ex-General Edwin Walker.

If (and only if) this is correct, Jason, then General Walker is controlling Lee Harvey Oswald's movements through people like Guy Banister, Gerry Patrick Hemming and Loran Hall -- from April 1963 through September 1963, including NOLA and Mexico City.

It seems to me that revenge on Lee Harvey Oswald was the original core of the plot -- and when Oswald proved to be easy to control, then the plot expanded to a wider Dallas plot.  

Those who watched the plot grow, probably thought that Edwin Walker was a genius.  More likely, things just fell into place for Walker, since he truly had an enormous influence over the UNDERGROUND Radical Right in the South.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

1 hour ago, Jason Ward said:

Here's another intriguing clue no one ever talks about, which may or may not be relevant to a Right Wing conspiracy.  A trusted paid FBI informant in NY reports an overheard conversation between the Polish ambassador and a Polish journalist.   

I think the Poles are attributing the JFK assassination to:

"?????    S O C I E T Y"

????but what word or phrase phonetically sounds like 'MB' ????

Jason

Curry_and_Ruby_Polish_ambassador.png

Jason,

You are referring to the phrase in this FBI memo as follows:

"...Police Sheriff Curry and Ruby were members of the 'MB SESIDE'..."

Now, if the Texan transcriber heard the Polish Ambassador incorrectly, then perhaps, you are suggesting, the Polish Ambassador said "MB SOCIETY" instead.

I like your thinking.

I have never heard of any organization named "MB SESIDE" and I have read quite a lot on this topic.  (I'd be pleased to be corrected if somebody knows what "MB SESIDE" could be.)

But here are my considerations:

1.  DPD Chief Jesse Curry was not the "Sheriff".  (Bill Decker was.)

2.  So, somebody is inaccurate with data here -- either the Ambassador or the transcriber.

3.  If "SOCIETY" becomes "SESIDE", then what two-syllable phrase could become "M.B."?

4.  Or is it possible that the transcriber got these two syllables mixed up, also?

5.  More directly: what Dallas organization would accept both the Dallas Police Chief and Dallas's biggest pimp?

6.  My answer: only a Right Wing political organization.

7.  So, what Right Wing political organization in 1963 was called the "da-da SOCIETY?"

8.  My answer:  Only the "John Birch Society."

9.  Now, that'a a little bit weak, because "M.B." doesn't sound like "John Birch".

10.  Unless the Polish Ambassador said, "John B."

11.  And the transcriber heard it as "MB".

Just a guess.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

48 minutes ago, Roger DeLaria said:

I was thinking J.B. Society, but I don't see JB sounding like MB.

Roger,

Perhaps this is beating a dead horse -- but one variable is that the Ambassador was Polish, and so his English was broken -- and he had an accent.

Does anybody know if the English name "John" may be pronounced in Polish something like, "Jim?"

Regards,
--Paul

11 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Roger,

Perhaps this is beating a dead horse -- but one variable is that the Ambassador was Polish, and so his English was broken -- and he had an accent.

Does anybody know if the English name "John" may be pronounced in Polish something like, "Jim?"

Regards,
--Paul

Here are pronunciations of various letters in polish. J's are pronounced like y in yes. Pronounced Jan. Nothing unusual here, I think.

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Polish/Polish_pronunciation

http://www.babynamespedia.com/pronounce/John

Edited by Roger DeLaria

1 hour ago, Roger DeLaria said:

Here are pronunciations of various letters in polich. J's are pronounced like y in yes. Pronounced Jan. Nothing unusual here, I think.

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Polish/Polish_pronunciation

http://www.babynamespedia.com/pronounce/John

Roger,

Well, well, well!

If the J is pronounced as Y, then "John" becomes "Yon."

So, "Yon B. Society" can easily become "MB SESIDE."

Or, if our Polish Ambassador tried to say in his ingenuous manner (having called Jesse Curry the Sheriff) the "Jim B. Society", he would have said, "Yim B." which sounds almost identical to "MB".

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Or John birch society. Also, mb could be embassy.

jason - why do you keep referring to the CIA -did it conspiracy theory? You see any posts here with that title? 

Edited by Paul Brancato