The Education Forum

Did the Dallas Radical Right kill JFK?

Paul Trejo

26 minutes ago, Jason Ward said:

By way of example, the most common way I've seen T-symbols used is when the writer of a FBI documented wanted to temporarily refer to an informant who already had a symbol designation of some kind, typically as a confidential informant.   See the example below.   In effect, the T number is as far as I've seen just a code often used only once in a single document when the document for whatever reason may be exposed beyond FBI circles.  So, rather than expose a confidential informants 'symbol' in a document that might be shared with the CIA, INS,  a local police agency and so forth, the document will refer to that person as "T-1".    Then, a document-by-document code sheet is created.

In the example below, all the T-numbers are created so that the FBI doesn't have to reveal the actual CI numbers, perhaps in a document they will in this case share with the LAPD. T-1 through T-7 are applied to those with already-established symbols/numbers for use in this one document only.   It has nothing to do with how often they are called upon to provide information, nor does it have to do with the quality or type of information they provide.  T numbers are not assigned to bank officials, credit bureau employees, contacts at veterans organizations, reporters, cops, nor any other particular type of informant - they are assigned based only on a document-by-document need to temporarily obscure the established FBI informant number from readers of the document.

In sum, from my review of the evidence, T-numbers are not assigned to temporary or occasional informants, they are assigned on a document-by-document basis so that the reader of the document is not shown the true informant symbol (code / number).

Jason

Screen_Shot_2017_11_17_at_8_09_02_PM.png

T numbers ARE NOT assigned to a certain type of informant, nor is the frequency, type or quality of their information in any way used to create a T designation.  For example, the informants below all have established informant numbers (in this case CNDI - confidential national defense informant), but in order to protect their established CNDI numbers from non-FBI clients and sponsors, they were allocated T numbers for this document only.
Screen_Shot_2017_11_17_at_8_09_29_PM.png

CNDI refers to Confidential National Defense Informant which in subsequent years (circa the 1950's) were known as security informants.  Often, CNDI's were people employed by defense or military-related industries --- such as Boeing or Northrup or Lockheed.   In other cases, they were informants inside the CPUSA.  For example:  the early files concerning FBI informant Matt Cvetic refer to him as a CNDI.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Paul B.,

In personal interviews with Harry Dean in early 2013, he told me that in the weeks leading up to the JFK Assassination, his best pal in the John Birch Society, namely, Guy Gabaldon ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Gabaldon ) invited him out to dinner, and began acting strange, i.e. he invited a photography girl  (these were common in the early 1960's) over to their table, and Guy took her camera, and began taking several photos of Harry and the Girl -- but especially of Harry, from multiple positions. 

Guy Gabaldon had never done anything like that before, and it was spooky to Harry, who quickly put a stop to it, and then left.  After the JFK Assassination,  Harry couldn't help thinking that this charade was about setting up Harry for a Patsy role. 

See -- it would not even matter if the JFK Patsy was in Dallas at the time -- as long as the Patsy could be linked to Fidel Castro, the FPCC or the Communist Party in any way, shape or form!   That's what happened to Lee Harvey Oswald, and it could have happened to Harry Dean.

Harry Dean, for his part, claims that he was not in Mexico City at any time during September/October 1963 -- however, Harry does claim that Guy Gabaldon was there -- and furthermore, Guy was there at exactly the same time that Lee Harvey Oswald was driven to Mexico City by Loran Hall and Larry Howard, two of Guy Gabaldon's closest allies in the War against Fidel Castro.  

(Yes, September 25 - October 2, 1963)

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

That's very interesting, Paul; as we know this is not the only clue that the identity of the patsy was in flux and that there were likely several candidates.

One of the great flaws of the CIA-did-it-religion is the obsession with Oswald.   Why obsess endlessly over someone who didn't commit the crime?    Although it's ridiculous to think Ruth Paine is the world's first and last completely undocumented CIA resource, or that the CIA would hire guys like Oswald and Ferrie to do anything important - in the end it really doesn't matter if Oswald went to Russia as a CIA spy, or if he took Russian lessons in the marines, or if he, Paine, Ferrie and a cast of 1000s were CIA operatives -----because---- OSWALD DID NOT KILL KENNEDY.

Let's just say someone "proves"  Oswald was, after Ruth Paine, the world's 2nd and last CIA resource for which no documentary evidence exists .... SO WHAT?  Oswald didn't kill Kennedy.  

..."proving" that the patsy is in the CIA, (which in Oswald's case is a ridiculous claim anyway) tells us nothing whatsoever about who killed Kennedy.   "Proving" or even tending to believe the guy who didn't shoot Kennedy has CIA connections proves nothing.  It's a logical fallacy and contrary to criminology 101 to put much effort towards the guy known NOT to have committed the crime.  But this folds into an even greater investigative fallacy of attempting to explain every detail - when you read books like Mindhunter or any of Ressler's books, you realize cases are solved in large part because the investigators are comfortable leaving big gaps of the case unexplained, since the only essential piece of knowledge is the author of the crime.  What Oswald did in Russia is irrelevant, just as Gabaldon's presence in Mexico City is explosively meaningful.  In all big cases there are lots of unanswered questions, gaps in the narrative, and downright contrary pieces of evidence that simply don't make sense.

As you say - and as internal FBI/CIA documents bear out, guys like Harry Dean were also on the radar as possibly related to the Mexico City fiasco.  In a thread earlier this year we discussed what date Oswald's patsy status was solidified - I think this is an important question which by itself tends to indicate a solution to the case.   As far as I can see, there's no evidence Oswald was the certified patsy until around the time of the Mexico City shenanigans....before then the patsy could have been any of a half dozen guys like Dean....

Chew on this doc below....now who could be in Mexico City making waves like this and yelling loudly that it is all a commie plot?   hmmmmmmm..

Jason

Screen_Shot_2017_11_17_at_9_06_54_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_11_17_at_9_22_06_PM.png

Edited by Jason Ward

1 hour ago, Jason Ward said:

...In those days credit bureaus were not national as today, they were local to each city; and were more knowledgeable about average non-criminal citizens than any government agency of the era BY FAR. 

Before the FCRA and other consumer regulations prohibited such practices, the credit bureaus basically kept a small intelligence file on every local citizen.  

Step one in any FBI investigation from the 1940s through the 1960s was to check with the local credit bureaus.    They saved a huge amount of time for special agents because a lot of basic information was readily available (jobs, addresses, finances); but additionally the credit bureaus sometimes provided information well beyond what in any sense of the word might seem credit-related (i.e. drinking habits, friends and family information, sometimes racially stereotypic notations, etc.)  

In some cities the credit bureau was pretty basic in data-collection standards - while in other cities the credit bureau operated as a full-time domestic intelligence unit complete with gossip and innuendo as part of someone's credit file...

regards

Jason

Jason,

That is one of the most interesting bits of information I have ever read.   I'm speechless.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

13 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

How much digging have you or Jason done into Gabaldon?

Paul B.,

Jason has just posted a blockbuster -- as I read it -- a recent CIA memo from Mexico City with the "Gabaldon" name in it.  I'm speechless again.

It will take me some time to respond.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

31 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

Jason,

That is one of the most interesting bits of information I have ever read.   I'm speechless.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

This is one of the benefits of communicating research publicly.  Without communicating, we wouldn't realize what is interesting to you is to me so pervasive in FBI documents of the era that I thought literally every knew this.  This essential and extensive FBI*credit bureau nexus is so common in the evidence as to seem unremarkably routine to me.   I assumed everyone knew this tidbit as well as they knew Hoover was the head of the FBI - but maybe I shouldn't make assumptions?  From the 1940s through the 1960s the 100s of local credit bureaus were everything the CIA/FBI-worshiping CTers imagine the CIA and FBI were in terms of data collection and data control.  In fact, as today, the FBI and CIA outsourced much of their most essential data collection to private parties and would have been laughably helpless without credit bureaus.

a little more Gabaldon stuff:

from CIA files:   (these guys are no doubt interesting and not more than 1 degree separated from the likes of General Walker, Hargis, Carlos Bringueir, Banister)

Screen_Shot_2017_11_17_at_9_26_36_PM.png

Edited by Jason Ward

13 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

How much digging have you or Jason done into Gabaldon?

Paul B.,

As for myself, I obtained  a copy of Guy Gabaldon's book, Saipan: Suicide Island (1990) which is a loosely organized autobiography.  It also includes a section detailing his heartfelt hatred of JFK and RFK, and how their Administration was full of homosexuals and godless atheists -- and expressed some satisfaction that they met violent ends.

So -- the book was never popular, one might say, except among the Radical Right.  But it is a useful autobiography -- there is no better book about a man's life than a book by the man himself -- except a book by his wife or children -- they will be more objective.

One thing about his book -- he tells much when he cuts his stories short, and when he refuses to name names.  For example, he used to have his own Cuba Raid squad in Los Angeles, until those "dirty rats" JFK and RFK shut down all Cuba Raid squads in the USA.  He speaks at length about some of the members of his squad -- but he refuses to name names.

It is only my opinion, therefore, when I believe I recognize the personalities of Loran Hall, Larry Howard and Harry Dean in Gabaldon's account.

There is also a movie about Guy Gabaldon's early life and famous Marine career, named, Hell to Eternity (1960) starring Jeffrey Hunter and David Janssen.  I've seen the movie and it's very good for a B movie.  It's a true story, so that helps it.

In 1957, Guy made a surprised appearance on the TV game show, This is Your Life.   Before you watch it, however, watch the movie.  It's very informative because it's true -- and it was well known in the 1950's as urban legend.  So, the TV show refers to that legend.

However -- the story that Harry Dean tells about Guy Gabaldon is the most interesting one by far.  Harry's story is only available today from Harry's personal manuscript, self-published, entitled, Crosstrails (1990).   Fortunately, Harry Dean is a stellar member of this Forum.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

18 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

Paul B.,

Jason has just posted a blockbuster -- a recent CIA memo from Mexico City with the "Gabaldon" name in it.  I'm speechless again.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Is it a blockbuster?

See, this is why I am just a document crunching researcher.  Interpretation and strategic meaning is often obscured when you're knee deep in the weeds.

Here's more Gabaldon stuff, largely from CIA files; including Oswald's 201 file, Ferrie's file, etc...note Loran Hall (somewhere up above in this thread is mention of Hall's late summer 1963 trip through Dallas and onward to Southern California, where he sees all the usual Right wing extremists across the southern states......). Also note how none other than your pal and mine Dan Rather was on to Gabaldon in the mid 70s.

If you're CT is correct, Gabaldon could be one of the tracer elements that leads to a certified solution (note to self....)

Jason

Screen_Shot_2017_11_17_at_9_42_25_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_11_17_at_9_41_32_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_11_17_at_9_41_19_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_11_17_at_9_40_28_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_11_17_at_9_38_04_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_11_17_at_9_37_58_PM.png

Edited by Jason Ward

3 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

.  He speaks at length about some of the members of his squad -- but he refuses to name names.

It is only my opinion, therefore, when I believe I recognize the personalities of Loran Hall, Larry Howard and Harry Dean.

Well, maybe we should communicate more often as it seems the documents I rather haphazardly posted above certify the Loral Hall - Gabaldon connection you theorize, right?

It seems we are answering each other tonight on accident, without even trying....

Jason

47 minutes ago, Jason Ward said:

Is it a blockbuster?

See, this is why I am just a document crunching researcher.  Interpretation and strategic meaning is often obscured when you're knee deep in the weeds.

Here's more Gabaldon stuff, almost all from CIA files; including Oswald's 201 file, Ferrie's file, etc...note Loran Hall (somewhere up above in this thread is mention of Hall's late summer 1963 trip through Dallas and onward to Southern California, where he sees all the usual Right wing extremists across the southern states......). Also note how none other than your pal and mine Dan Rather was on to Gabaldon in the mid 70s.

If you're CT is correct, Gabaldon could be one of the tracer elements that leads to a certified solution (note to self....)

Jason  

Jason,

Yes, it is blockbuster, because -- in my reading -- insofar as it makes Guy Gabaldon into the secret SOURCE of information for a CIA memo.

The first giveaway was that this secret SOURCE would only accept a phone call from Rudolph "Gabaldon."

The second giveaway was the CONTENT of the information -- namely, that he was CERTAIN that the COMMUNISTS were plotting against JFK -- and he did not want to give his name.

Whoever IMPERSONATED Lee Harvey Oswald over the most heavily wire-tapped telephone in Mexico City, also had the SAME CONTENT in his intention -- namely, to blame the Communists for the behavior of Lee Harvey Oswald, evidently in the FUTURE.

Their actions MIGHT BE linked -- in my reading -- INSOFAR AS they occurred IN THE SAME TWO MONTH PERIOD and they were both targeted to the CIA -- since they both have the SAME CONTENT.

Now, since Guy Gabaldon was Radical Right, and since Bill Simpich (2014) shows (whether accidentally or not) that the CIA high-command had no idea who IMPERSONATED Lee Harvey Oswald on October 1, 1963 in Mexico City -- then I want to place CIA agent David Morales, the likely Impersonator (Simpich, 2014) in league with Guy Gabaldon of the Radical Right.

Guy Gabaldon, according to Harry Dean, was pleased to work with Ex-General Walker in Southern California everytime the Ex-General traveled through there to address the local John Birch Society and Minutemen.

So -- to me it's a blockbuster, Jason -- because if the SOURCE turns out to be Guy Gabaldon, then I think we found a co-conspirator to David Morales -- who CONFESSED to a role in the JFK Assassination (to his friend, Ruben Carbajal).

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos

38 minutes ago, Jason Ward said:

Well, maybe we should communicate more often as it seems the documents I rather haphazardly posted above certify the Loral Hall - Gabaldon connection you theorize, right?

It seems we are answering each other tonight on accident, without even trying....

Jason

Yes!  Yes!   Yes!

Once again -- the account of the JFK Assassination given by Jeff Caufield (2015) as it agrees with the account given by Harry Dean (1965, 1990) is confirmed by recent FBI releases!

That's my reading of it, too!

Loran Hall was clearly related to Guy Gabaldon -- said SOMEBODY, according to your recently found Dan Rather releases.

Was that SOMEBODY Gerry Patrick Hemming or Harry Dean?

We have Harry Dean on this FORUM, so we should ask him.  

Was that you, Harry?   Did you tell Dan Rather (or his people) that Loran Hall was linked to Guy Gabaldon, and also supported No Name Keys?

For starters, however, in my 2013 interviews with Harry, I remember asking Harry if he knew anybody from INTERPEN besides Hall and Howard (e.g. Hemming and Seymour) and he said, No.  Harry knew about Loran's group, LA SAMBRA, which he did not know was a spinoff from INTERPEN, as I recall. 

So -- who told the FBI that Loran Hall was linked with Guy Gabaldon?   Was that Harry Dean?   Was that Gerry Patrick Hemming?

In my reading, those were the only two people who could have (1) known about it; and (2) told the authorities about it.  (That is, the writer had already eliminated Larry Howard and William Seymour, in my reading.)

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

1 hour ago, Jason Ward said:

...Chew on this doc below....now who could be in Mexico City making waves like this and yelling loudly that it is all a commie plot?   hmmmmmmm..

Jason

Screen_Shot_2017_11_17_at_9_06_54_PM.png

Jason,

I can't tell if this is an FBI document, a CIA document, or what SOURCE -- or what DATE.   Please advise.

I realize it is post-Assassination -- but the DATE is important.

I assume it is CIA, but I could be mistaken.  I regard it as BLOCKBUSTER, if it helps to connect Guy Gabaldon with the CIA in Mexico City Sep-Oct 1963, when Oswald was there.   Please advise.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

28 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

Jason,

I can't tell if this is an FBI document, a CIA document, or what SOURCE -- or what DATE.   Please advise.

I assume it is CIA, but I could be mistaken.  I regard it as BLOCKBUSTER, if it connects Guy Gabaldon with the CIA in Mexico City Sep-Oct 1963, when Oswald was there.   Please advise.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

It's CIA.  

You can tell by the typeset most of all.  But also their header, idiomatic style, and CIA-speak paints an easy reveal.  I'm already in bed and away from the JFK iMac, so more details I hope can wait until tomorrow.   

Don't get ahead of ourselves, but we have to ask what the subject's true purpose is here.  80% is an odd reference in my book.   Also, the name Gabaldon is enshrined for all eternity in this date, place, and role, as the subject knew it would be.   It's almost like deliberately using the most tapped telephone in Mexico.  The James Bondish flourishes scream wanna-be 007, but not an actual intelligence operative.

Finally, and this is more of my subjective take than anything I can quantify, whenever either a CIA or FBI field office/station tells Washington words to the effect of "investigating all angles, will advise later," this means the angles are already known.  The field office / station is in my view saying that they want a yes/no direction in this matter from HQ, and that they can either a. proceed by opening the conduit to this subject and therefore advancing the subject's purpose into the CIA's internal JFK-assassination-conversation, OR, b. they can shut the door, close the conduit, and make no mention of this source ever again.  

I think b. was chosen in this case: whatever the source (desperately) wants to say, Washington doesn't want to hear.....

I'm fairly certain that what this subject wants to say is that the Cuban Embassy in Mexico City is the hemispheric locus for the planned communist takeover of the United States, in cooperation with their Soviet financial and logistical support team......but does the CIA allow him to speak freely or do they cut off his pipeline to Langley?   I'll look in more detail tomorrow....

Jason

Edited by Jason Ward

4 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

I've read about 4000 documents in their entirety released this year and thumbed through another 10000ish.  I agree with your point here.  

In those days credit bureaus were not national as today, they were local to each city; and were more knowledgeable about average non-criminal citizens than any government agency of the era BY FAR. 

Before the FCRA and other consumer regulations prohibited such practices, the credit bureaus basically kept a small intelligence file on every local citizen.   Step one in any FBI investigation from the 1940s through the 1960s was to check with the local credit bureau.    They saved a huge amount of time for special agents because a lot of basic information was readily available (jobs, addresses, finances); but additionally the credit bureaus sometimes provided information well beyond what in any sense of the word might seem credit-related (i.e. drinking habits, friends and family information, sometimes racially stereotypic notations, etc.)  In some cities the credit bureau was pretty basic in data-collection standards - while in other cities the credit bureau operated as a full-time domestic intelligence unit complete with gossip and innuendo as part of someone's credit file.

Credit bureau employees typically had either they own CI number (rare) or were simply referred to by their name (very common).  A T number has nothing to do with the occupation of the informant.  T numbers have NOTHING to do with "developing background" of an investigative target.

Credit union clerks and assistant managers were never given T numbers or any other informant number in the documents I've seen - with a few rare exceptions.   In my sense of the evidence, the T numbers were assigned when the information provided the FBI was illegally obtained even by the flimsy consumer-protections of the day, or if the information was so explosive that danger existed for the source if their identity became known.  (example: some credit files had notations like, "rumored to have killed mom for inheritance," or "known to be having an affair with his boss's wife," etc...)  In this case, a T number was assigned only to ensure that the ultimate reader of the document would not find the true CI number of the informant.  The FBI might do this for documents shared outside of the FBI.

So, sorry for the roundabout essay here and apologies if it seems like I'm preaching to the choir, but I do definitely agree the mountains of internal FBI data I've seen supports your statement I quote above.

regards

Jason

Perhaps the most direct method of illustrating the errors made by Jason would be to review the FBI files on Eustace Mullins especially HQ file sections 2 thru 4

https://archive.org/search.php?query=FOIA%3A+Mullins&sort=titleSorter

In section 2, start at pages 48-49 where you will see the following T-numbers identified:

T-1 = Anti Defamation League employee in Chicago

T-2 = Chicago Police Dept employee

T-3 = Cook County Superior Court records reviewed by FBI Special Agent

T-4 = Cook County IL Assumed Names Section file reviewed by FBI Special Agent

T-8 = ADL employee in Washington DC

T-9 = ADL employee in Richmond VA

T-10 = U.S. Postal Service, Postal Inspection unit employee

T-11 = ADL employee in Washington DC

In many FBI memos (circulated within the FBI) the names of persons providing information are NOT redacted.  However, when the information is sent outside the FBI, the sources are then identified with T-numbers.

In numerous memos regarding Mullins, the names of people interviewed are shown.  For example, here are just some of the types of people interviewed:

* local grocery store employees

* drug store owners and druggists

* garage mechanic

* service station operator

If these persons were mentioned in any report going outside the FBI - it is entirely likely that they would be identified by a T-number

How do I know that?

Because in section 4 of the HQ file (pages 82-104) there is a correlation summary re: Mullins.  That document summarizes information pertaining to Mullins and identifies the file number and serial number where the info is located.  In many instances, you will see "protect identity" input after the name of the person who provided info.  In these cases, T-numbers would be used.  Here are a few examples:

* a report from G-2 (Army Intelligence)

* an employee at American National Life Insurance Company

* ADL employees in Maryland, New York City, Chicago and Washington DC

* a Bolling Air Force Base employee

* a Maryville Detective Agency employee

* a person described as "a potential panel source - PCI  (Racial)".  A panel source is defined by the FBI as follows:

"Panel sources are defined as individuals who are not involved in an investigated group but who 'will attend its public gatherings on behalf of FBI for intelligence purposes or as potential witnesses.' Panel sources were first developed to meet the need for witnesses in the course of Smith Act trials of Communist Party members in the 1950s. In those trials, it was necessary to prove simple facts as to the existence of the Communist Party, the dates and places of public meetings held by the Party, and similar matters. To avoid surfacing and exposing regular FBI informants within the Party to establish such facts, panel sources were developed."

Other examples of T-numbers are given to:

* ONI (Office of Naval Intelligence) information

*  a clerk at the St. Louis National Personnel Records Center (where military service records are kept)

*  an apartment custodian re: rental  and lease information

* a person who provided a physical description of Mullins

* a person who provided the FBI with photostats of correspondence between Mullins and Matt Koehl (American Nazi Party)

* an employee at Talbot Real Estate Company

* the Chief of Police in Louisville KY

* an employee at the Illinois State Unemployment Office

* an employee in the Registrar's Office of a university

* a neighbor of Mullins

* personnel file at Library of Congress

Section 3 of the Mullins file contains reports about Mullins obtained from local Credit Bureaus

As you consider the significance of all this information -- think of what Jason declared, i.e. "T numbers have NOTHING to do with "developing background" of an investigative target."

Edited by Ernie Lazar

There are some nice areas to research here. Why was John Lechner's name in Richard Nagell's address book? Who was backing Burt Mold?

"There was an overlap in membership between the CDL and the ACFC. Steven Foote, Western Regional Director of the CDL, was a board member of the ACFC. Curiously enough, so was Dr. John Lechner. Lechner, Executive Director of the Americanism Educational League, a political arm of the California American Legion, is listed in Richard Case Nagell's notebook.[40] Lechner and Burt Mold met with Cuban exiles Cesar Blanco and Paulino Sierra in Chicago during the month of February 1963 to discuss writing a document on uniting the different Cuban exile factions. Sierra did more than write a document. Mold and Lechner were the founders of a subcommittee of the Americanism Educational League called Americans for Cuban Freedom formed in 1961 after the failed Bay of Pigs invasion.[41] Noted members were the previously mentioned Steve Foote, Guy Gabaldon, associate of Hall and Howard, Dr. Tirse Del Junco and W. Cleon Skousen."

1 hour ago, David Boylan said:

There are some nice areas to research here. Why was John Lechner's name in Richard Nagell's address book? Who was backing Burt Mold?

"There was an overlap in membership between the CDL and the ACFC. Steven Foote, Western Regional Director of the CDL, was a board member of the ACFC.

Curiously enough, so was Dr. John Lechner. Lechner, Executive Director of the Americanism Educational League, a political arm of the California American Legion, is listed in Richard Case Nagell's notebook.[40]

Lechner and Burt Mold met with Cuban exiles Cesar Blanco and Paulino Sierra in Chicago during the month of February 1963 to discuss writing a document on uniting the different Cuban exile factions. Sierra did more than write a document.

Mold and Lechner were the founders of a subcommittee of the Americanism Educational League called Americans for Cuban Freedom formed in 1961 after the failed Bay of Pigs invasion.[41]

Noted members were the previously mentioned Steve Foote, Guy Gabaldon, associate of Hall and Howard, Dr. Tirse Del Junco and W. Cleon Skousen."

David,

Nice find.  Where did you get this?

This is fascinating because it mentions Guy Gabaldon, Loran Hall, Larry Howard and Richard Case Nagell in the same context.

I will note here that the great Dick Russell, in his expose on Richard Case Nagell (The Man Who Knew Too Much, 1992), utterly failed to mention Guy Gabaldon in his book.

In fact, the only JFK CTer in the past 54 years to breathe a word about Guy Gabaldon has been Harry Dean.  This is getting interesting.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

P.S. It's also interesting that W. Cleon Skousen was named here, because he was a famous writer in the John Birch Society.