Jump to content
The Education Forum
  • Announcements

    • Evan Burton

      OPEN REGISTRATION BY EMAIL ONLY !!! PLEASE CLICK ON THIS TITLE FOR INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION!:   06/03/2017

      We have 5 requirements for registration: 1.Sign up with your real name. (This will be your Username) 2.A valid email address 3.Your agreement to the Terms of Use, seen here: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21403. 4. Your photo for use as an avatar  5.. A brief biography. We will post these for you, and send you your password. We cannot approve membership until we receive these. If you are interested, please send an email to: edforumbusiness@outlook.com We look forward to having you as a part of the Forum! Sincerely, The Education Forum Team
Paul Trejo

Did the Dallas Radical Right kill JFK?

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Agree with a lot if this. But I dont think Oswald shot at Walker. 

Hi Paul,

 

Try this on for size.

Forget the question of whether or not Oswald shot Walker.  Instead, maybe ask the question: Why do both Oswald and Walker want the public to believe Oswald shot Walker*?

 

Jason

 

*That is, before Oswald is in custody and realizes he's a patsy, he shares Walker's public relations agenda of putting himself (Oswald) as the shooter of 10April63.   After 22November63, Oswald of course denies anything and everything, while, remarkably, Walker throws all his weight around to ensure the public believes he (Walker) was shot by the crazy commie Oswald, just like Kennedy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Jason Ward said:

Of course, the adventurers, contractors, and wanna-be types hanging around the CIA may be involved - but I don't see proof or motive of any CIA organizational effort to kill Kennedy.

I don't think the CIA as an organization was involved, but a faction/s within the CIA, and their various assets, contractors, etc., probably were in a very compartmentalized manner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On August 21st, 1963 Lee Harvey Oswald, Carlos Bringuier, and Ed Butler participated in a radio debate on New Orleans station WDSU.  All three of this guys have significant connections to General Walker.

The 1971 FBI memo below shows these people still attract FBI attention 8 years later.

Jason

 

ED_BUTLER_IN_71.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Roger DeLaria said:

I don't think the CIA as an organization was involved, but a faction/s within the CIA, and their various assets, contractors, etc., probably were in a very compartmentalized manner.

That's a reasonable idea.

1. What does your faction look like, who's in it?

2. What is the benefit they expect to gain by killing Kennedy?

 

Jason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

Hi Paul,

 

Try this on for size.

Forget the question of whether or not Oswald shot Walker.  Instead, maybe ask the question: Why do both Oswald and Walker want the public to believe Oswald shot Walker*?

 

Jason

 

*That is, before Oswald is in custody and realizes he's a patsy, he shares Walker's public relations agenda of putting himself (Oswald) as the shooter of 10April63.   After 22November63, Oswald of course denies anything and everything, while, remarkably, Walker throws all his weight around to ensure the public believes he (Walker) was shot by the crazy commie Oswald, just like Kennedy.

Jason - who are you quoting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

On August 21st, 1963 Lee Harvey Oswald, Carlos Bringuier, and Ed Butler participated in a radio debate on New Orleans station WDSU.  All three of this guys have significant connections to General Walker.

The 1971 FBI memo below shows these people still attract FBI attention 8 years later.

Jason

 

ED_BUTLER_IN_71.png

Jason - I can see Oswald's contacts with Butler and Bringuier, but Walker? No real proof. And if you think Oswald tried to kill Walker, then how do you interpret his contacts with the other two? Compatriot, or something else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jason,

In fact, you have already provided a rationale for a Radical Right CT.

I wish I had stated it so clearly.

The issue now, as I see it, is to concentrate on the 1963 Radical Right in the USA, and then gauge their relationship to the Radical Right in Dallas.

If Walker doesn't turn out to be the tippy top of the ladder, that'll surprise me, but I'll let that slide for now.

Keep digging for clues on the Radical Right!

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Jason - I can see Oswald's contacts with Butler and Bringuier, but Walker? No real proof. And if you think Oswald tried to kill Walker, then how do you interpret his contacts with the other two? Compatriot, or something else?

Paul B.,

The Jack Martin home movie confirms a link between Walker and the Fake FPCC in NOLA, and that is all we really need.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Jason - who are you quoting?

Hi Paul B.,

 

I was just responding to your point that you believe Oswald did not shoot Walker. My suggestion is that who shot Walker is largely irrelevant. Perhaps the more revealing fact is that Oswald told Marina he shot Walker, he intimated to George de Mohrenschildt that he shot Walker, and he wrote a letter "admitting" he shot Walker. Of course he had Walker's phone number in his phone book. On 22 November 1963 Walker starts telling the press that Oswald shot Walker in the April 1963 attack.

So instead of debating about who shot Walker, perhaps we should be debating who initiates the claim that Oswald shot Walker?

 

Jason

 

Edited by Jason Ward

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 8:01 AM, David Andrews said:

Yet some organization (formal, informal, hybrid) built his well-publicized and evidenced "Lefty Lee" legend domestically, in New Orleans and Dallas and Mexico City, and created a look-no-further patsy.  Plans for a political assassination may not have inspired the defection, but his return and subsequent activities are another development. 

Also, add up his unaccounted for expenses: an office on Camp Street in NOLA, helpers to hand out leaflets, a "trip to Mexico" (or hiatus somewhere in September 1963) while he was "drifting between jobs" - the latter is also part of his "disgruntled" legend.

Oswald is most probably ONI.  What CIA and FBI did with him is to be explored.

 

Lisa Pease discusses Oswald's defection, and his operative's work under James Angleton:

 

Edited by David Andrews

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

That's a reasonable idea.

1. What does your faction look like, who's in it?

2. What is the benefit they expect to gain by killing Kennedy?

 

Jason

1.This is a bit fluid and subject to change.  Ed Lansdale, William Harvey, David Atlee Phillips, David Morales, E. Howard Hunt, each with their respective assets, contractors, etc., all being very compartmentalized. Even though he was technically out, I think Allen Dulles had foreknowledge(maybe not operationall details), and Richard Helms(although I'm not sure what he knew).

2.I think the faction had major ideological differences, maybe some revenge, financial compensation.

Just as an agent does a job that a client brings to them, I think that's how a faction within the CIA would work, operating on another's behalf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Roger DeLaria said:

1.This is a bit fluid and subject to change.  Ed Lansdale, William Harvey, David Atlee Phillips, David Morales, E. Howard Hunt, each with their respective assets, contractors, etc., all being very compartmentalized. Even though he was technically out, I think Allen Dulles had foreknowledge(maybe not operationall details), and Richard Helms(although I'm not sure what he knew).

2.I think the faction had major ideological differences, maybe some revenge, financial compensation.

Just as an agent does a job that a client brings to them, I think that's how a faction within the CIA would work, operating on another's behalf.

I think it's safe to assume that whatever Harvey knew, Helms knew.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

Hi Paul B.,

 

I was just responding to your point that you believe Oswald did not shoot Walker. My suggestion is that who shot Walker is largely irrelevant. Perhaps the more revealing fact is that Oswald told Marina he shot Walker, he intimated to George de Mohrenschildt that he shot Walker, and he wrote a letter "admitting" he shot Walker. Of course he had Walker's phone number in his phone book. On 22 November 1963 Walker starts telling the press that Oswald shot Walker in the April 1963 attack.

So instead of debating about who shot Walker, perhaps we should be debating who initiates the claim that Oswald shot Walker?

 

Jason

 

Jason - that wasn't a quote? 

The proofs of Oswald shooting at Walker come from Marina, and from a letter that Ruth Paine provided to the WC a week after the fact. I'll say again, there are no writings of Walker that we know of between the time someone shot at him and the assassination of JFK that mention Oswald. The importance of who shot Walker is that it appears to me and always has seemed to me to be part of a post assassination attempt to paint Oswald as someone who would shoot to kill. All the 'evidence' is hearsay and circumstantial. I'll stick with my question to you and others - if Oswald was working with Bringuier and Butler for some purpose, rather than working on behalf of an intelligence agency watching them, how does that add up to trying to kill Walker? 

I agree it's important to know who initiated the claim. Walker denied it was him. My own hunch is that the incriminating info comes from the German Nazi editor who called Walker on Nov. 23rd. If that's the case it would lead in an interesting direction - where did the editor get that idea? My answer would be from some Nazi connection. In any case, whoever it came from, the plan to turn Oswald into the patsy was already in place before Nov. 22. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, David Andrews said:

 

Lisa Pease discusses Oswald's defection, and his operative work under James Angleton:

 

Thank you David for posting this, possibly the most revealing presentation I've ever seen here on the Forum, on this particular thread about the Radical Right. Trejo repeats endlessly that the researchers who have been digging around the CIA for over 50 years have come up with nothing to implicate them. I hope he watches this. Likewise for Jason Ward, relatively new here and clearly interested in Trejo's Walker theory.

Trejo likes to conjecture that the Oswald's poverty is proof that Oswald was never an agent of CIA or any other US agency. Well, they did live as if they had little money. But the thing we don't know about, still, are their tax returns, which are still hidden. So Oswald's poverty is only apparent, not proven. Trejo and others also seem to think that the Radical Right is by definition non-governmental. Anyone who has read Angleton's bio knows that he came from fascist roots, and was close to Italian fascists. We know that Angleton controlled the investigation into CIA ties to the assassination and specifically to Oswald, and that Dulles, another 'nazi' sympathizer, controlled the WC. We see from this presentation that it appears likely that Richard Helms had at least foreknowledge. I believe that Helms was in charge of ZR/Rifle and that Harvey reported to him. Anyone know something different, please correct me. Harvey was in Rome, Angleton's old stomping ground, in 1963. Linda Pease documents Angleton's links to Mafia figures, and we know that this is true of Harvey as well.

Theory - assassins were hired in Europe, probably not Mafia, but perhaps Corsican. The link is the still unidentified QJWIN, contacted by Harvey. The network that QJWIN taps into is probably Gladio (Lemnitzer), a CIA/Nazi/Mafia terrorist network with close ties to the international drug trade. The overheard radio traffic by - help me remember where this came from and who he was, maybe Dinkin - about the OAS ties directly into this theory. Was he Army? 

The conspiracy to kill JFK is all CIA and US military at the highest levels, outsourced very carefully, and covered adroitly with all manner of rabbit holes to get lost in.

oh, and one more thing - Pease says that Angleton was ex-Army Colonel. That's for Steve Thomas, if you are reading.

 

Edited by Paul Brancato

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2017 at 11:34 AM, Jason Ward said:

Paul,

I'm about to finish the Caufield book and I question Walker's role as solo commander.

What evidence is there that Walker is running the assassination effort?   In the same way generals implement policy as instructed by the Pentagon or President, isn't it plausible that Walker is the public face of the reactionaries, but in fact takes direction or is part of a committee?   The Hunts, Perez, Welch, and even the likes of Hargis seem substantially more powerful in terms of finance and ability to infiltrate key nodes such as DPD.   I think they have the money and connections for talent (gunmen) recruitment.   Why so sure about Walker and Walker alone?

Jason

Jason,

This question remains important, in my opinion.  I've been banging my head against the wall of this Forum for more than five years, offering every stitch of evidence that I can find.

Some people have suggested that I write a book about it -- but that's work for which I have no time.

Rather than summarize my scores of reasons for my position, let me turn the question around, please. 

Please tell me some reasons that you've heard which would convince somebody that General Walker could not be the leader of the 1963 Radical Right in the USA.

All the reasons I have seen so far have been superficial, in my reading.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×