The Education Forum

Did the Dallas Radical Right kill JFK?

Paul Trejo

1 hour ago, Jason Ward said:

I've seen this basic report before today's release, and maybe even posted it here, but here it is again...

The extreme Left blames the extreme Right for the assassination and sees Oswald's communist persona as a doctored creation of the reactionaries:

Screen_Shot_2017_10_26_at_7_51_15_PM.png

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Louis Armstrong fan Jason?

He had a big connection to the Dallas Radical Right.  Which of course organized, directed, managed and controlled, as well as covered up the assassination.  They owned the cia, mafia and warren commission, that's how they controlled the cover up.  Ya.

1 minute ago, Ron Bulman said:

Big Louis Armstrong fan Jason?

He had a big connection to the Dallas Radical Right.  Which of course organized, directed, managed and controlled, as well as covered up the assassination.  They owned the cia, mafia and warren commission, that's how they controlled the cover up.  Ya.

bump

3 minutes ago, Ernie Lazar said:

All of those FBI-NY informant symbol codes appear to refer to Communist Party members.  The "S"-suffix refers to a security informant.

Thanks Ernie. Jason is posting a bunch of stuff without any commentary,explanation or argument. I am just preserving his postings. I don't meant to bury your post. I will bump it after jason is done. He should have started a thread with docs that he wanted to post. He is doing nothing the address the thesis of this post.

Edited by Michael Clark

Just now, Ron Bulman said:

bump

Ron, thanks for your post.

The quality of evidence you post and the quality of evidence I post speaks for itself.

At least, however, you offer something like evidence, given how high YouTube is held as a primary source in the CT community.

Jason

1 hour ago, Jason Ward said:

Hi Paul,

This is kind of abrupt, but you've seen me bring up evidence without much introduction or analysis before; so....

I think Hemming, Hall, etc., are merely profiteering adventurers who hope to cash in on the CIA's tsunami windfall of dollars spent in Miami to topple Castro.    I doubt they have much insight into JFK, and I know for a fact the CIA would never in a million years hire these guys directly to do anything because they were reputably incompetent wanna-be soldiers of fortune.  They were routinely treated as leachers, posers, scum, by both the FBI and CIA.  They did, however, almost certainly manage to capture some second- and third- hand CIA cash in the way Ferrie and 100s of Cuban exiles did during the early 60s.

Apart from my own cynicism towards the relevance of these characters, I've seen you write that you think Hall and Hemming may have at been involved in the assassination in at least a minor way.  So I attach these documents below, only because I know this topic is of some interest.  These were released today and may serve as a hint of what's in the .zip files in terms of newly revealed info.   I admit I've always been suspicious of Loran Hall's odyssey across the southern US in 63, complete with a pit stop in Dallas calling on all the usual Right-Wingers.  I admit these guys may have at least heard something, they were certainly in some interesting circles...

Lester Logue, the John Birch Society, the DPD...if you're Radical Right theory is correct, these guys are right on the cusp of it all, at the right time...

Jason

Screen_Shot_2017_10_26_at_7_00_20_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_26_at_6_59_53_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_26_at_6_58_40_PM.png

Just now, Jason Ward said:

Ron, thanks for your post.

The quality of evidence you post and the quality of evidence I post speaks for itself.

At least, however, you offer something like evidence, given how high YouTube is held as a primary source in the CT community.

Jason

Louis is a great source isn't he?

4 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

I saw the document which discusses HUAC and Robert Shelton/KKK.  The second page states that when checked, the information presented on page one was found to be bogus.

2 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

Hi Paul,

This is kind of abrupt, but you've seen me bring up evidence without much introduction or analysis before; so....

I think Hemming, Hall, etc., are merely profiteering adventurers who hope to cash in on the CIA's tsunami windfall of dollars spent in Miami to topple Castro.    I doubt they have much insight into JFK, and I know for a fact the CIA would never in a million years hire these guys directly to do anything because they were reputably incompetent wanna-be soldiers of fortune.  They were routinely treated as leachers, posers, scum, by both the FBI and CIA.  They did, however, almost certainly manage to capture some second- and third- hand CIA cash in the way Ferrie and 100s of Cuban exiles did during the early 60s.

Apart from my own cynicism towards the relevance of these characters, I've seen you write that you think Hall and Hemming may have at been involved in the assassination in at least a minor way.  So I attach these documents below, only because I know this topic is of some interest.  These were released today and may serve as a hint of what's in the .zip files in terms of newly revealed info.   I admit I've always been suspicious of Loran Hall's odyssey across the southern US in 63, complete with a pit stop in Dallas calling on all the usual Right-Wingers.  I admit these guys may have at least heard something, they were certainly in some interesting circles...

Lester Logue, the John Birch Society, the DPD...if you're Radical Right theory is correct, these guys are right on the cusp of it all, at the right time...

Jason

Screen_Shot_2017_10_26_at_7_00_20_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_26_at_6_59_53_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_26_at_6_58_40_PM.png