• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Jason Ward said:

Paul T -

This transmission is caption "GENERAL EDWIN WALKER"

note: Hosty

Screen_Shot_2017_10_26_at_9_24_08_PM.png

Nothing new here.  I received these docs 22 years ago along with the other 2628 pages released on Edwin Walker.

4 minutes ago, Jason Ward said:

Hosty inserts himself into New Orleans matters...hmmmmm....

Screen_Shot_2017_10_26_at_9_27_15_PM.png

Hosty did not "insert himself" into anything.  Hosty is just one of three Dallas FBI Agents listed.  The "Info) (RM)" notation by the Dallas file refers to "Racial Matters" -- which probably means that if we saw the entire serial, there is something contained in that serial which pertains to a racial matter that New Orleans thought would be of interest to the Dallas field office.  105-prefix files often include investigations of KKK-related matters along with other fringe racial hate groups.

For the 2 or 3 here who study evidence instead of trust their own women's intuition as to what happened in Dallas, I ask you to consider John T. Masen, and his friend Van Pollard, and their Minutemen associations well studied by the FBI in the early 60s along with General Walker.

Masen was questioned on 22 November by the FBI as perhaps their first Dallas-area suspect generated by intelligence sources.  He was arrested in Dallas around 20 November for creating/selling illegal automatic weapons.  

If Paul Trejo is right about the Right, it is men like Masen and Pollard who need more scrutiny.  Most of their files remain pristinely unreleased as they are only occasionally directly linked to the assassination as below:

Screen_Shot_2017_10_26_at_9_34_59_PM.png

Just now, Jason Ward said:

For the 2 or 3 here who study evidence instead of trust their own women's intuition as to what happened in Dallas, I ask you to consider John T. Masen, and his friend Van Pollard, and their Minutemen associations well studied by the FBI in the early 60s along with General Walker.

Masen was questioned on 22 November by the FBI as perhaps their first Dallas-area suspect generated by intelligence sources.  He was arrested in Dallas around 20 November for creating/selling illegal automatic weapons.  

If Paul Trejo is right about the Right, it is men like Masen and Pollard who need more scrutiny.  Most of their files remain pristinely unreleased as they are only occasionally directly linked to the assassination as below:

Screen_Shot_2017_10_26_at_9_34_59_PM.png

Here's bone #3 tossed to the global-conspiracy-cast-of-1000s-theoriests = Dinkin.

Not that I expect any but one or two to get off their butt and do some actual research (when posting evidence-free opinions is so fun and worthless to the rest of us,) but 'inanition' and other CIA reveals relevant to this Dinkin sideshow are available at the Mary Ferrell site. 

Screen_Shot_2017_10_26_at_9_44_43_PM.png

4 minutes ago, Jason Ward said:

I think I already posted at least part of this document above in this thread somewhere, but today it was released in completely un-redacted form.

The portion most relevant to the thread topic is perhaps:

Screen_Shot_2017_10_26_at_9_39_33_PM.png

Again -- nothing new here.  All these files have been released before -- many years ago.  I received the FBI HQ and Dallas files on National Indignation Convention 13 years ago as paper docs and then I received them again 4 years ago as pdf files which are in my Internet Archive collection.

https://archive.org/search.php?query=FOIA%3A National Indignation