The Education Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bart Kamp

Anatomy Of Lee Harvey Oswald's Interrogations

On 9/8/2017 at 1:03 PM, Bart Kamp said:

Anatomy Of Lee Harvey Oswald's Interrogations

For those not knowing: I have been in the hospital a lot. I had eleven (!) operations on my foot from June 8th and in that period I was either in a hospital bed or heavily sedated in bed at home. I used this time period mainly to work on the next paper, when I had the clarity and will power to do so. Glad I did spend all that time on it, as it turned out to be much of a bigger mission than originally anticipated. The amount of 'players' of various law enforcement agencies involved and the legal side of this subject proved to be daunting tasks to take care of.

Just over 300 pages and filled to the brim with documentation, photographs and links to many videos about the many participants inside the D.P.D. bureau while Lee Oswald was in custody and being interrogated. Originally believed that there was not much around and that this would be the thinnest chapter of the 4, but due to the many people involved its size increased considerably and a picture has manifested itself nevertheless. And that is the main point of this exercise, to show a better overall picture of this particular situation inside the JFK Assassination

http://www.prayer-man.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Anatomy of Lee Harvey Oswalds Interrogations-final draft 060917.pdf

Oswalds-Interrrogations.jpg

Can't wait to dig into this paper, amazing work!

Thank you but in all honesty I would wait until the new one comes out, it is a different paper within the same subject and a lot less cluttered.

I ended up doing a time line instead and that changed the whole thing. There will be around 350 pgs, whereas in Aug last year this paper had grown to 450 pgs and I found it was a bit messy. Now only the things that are about the interrogations are in there and those 100 pages of info have been moved to my website instead at each law enforcement officer's page. Still a work of progress.

So best to wait till early Feb.

I read the latest one linked above. Good work, Bart. I look forward to the revised version. Great job in adding so many documents and newspaper articles. Those are quite valuable. Good use of pictures as well, and I think your analysis is sound. There was a little repetition in the text, which I trust can be smoothed out in the next revision.

I had been doing my own compilation of statements Oswald made on tape recently, and couldn't find the "hygiene" complaint video for the life of me. I was beginning to wonder if I had dreamed it. I was relieved to see it mentioned here.

I'd leave off the meme's, though. They weren't necessary and, in my humble opinion, undercuts the seriousness of the work you've done.

Otherwise, this is an excellent article with many valuable resources, especially the documents and newspaper articles.

Thank you Denny. Yes I agree some bits were twice over and now this has changed due to putting it in timely chapters.

It is becoming pretty devastating for LN scum how Oswald, even though he lied due to his intelligence connections, was railroaded and thrown under a 18 wheeler...

The memes are gone next time, although the dildo one was priceless :)

Definitely. Your paper makes it clear exactly how badly Oswald's rights were trampled and how the Dallas police were potentially damaging their own case by denying him the legal representation he repeatedly asked for and actually rebuffing a lawyer that called to offer his services. And it's funny how two of Oswald's three phone calls were to the good Ruth Paine, who seemed to do absolutely nothing in trying to help him get a lawyer.

Abt, as per Fritz's notes does not come into the picture until the 23rd 

Yes McDervid who offered his services had his telegram just stuck in a drawer and that was that. The D.P.D. did some shameful things that day and the next and on top of that let him get killed by Ruby who was pals with almost everyone inside the D.P.D.

You are absolutely right when it comes to R.P., she did bugger all to help him.